Amped Thor, Hulk and Ironman vs Superman, Wonder woman and Green Lantern.

• 84 results
Sk69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amped Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man vs Supes,WW,and GL

Godbuster Iron Man(model 63)/Warrior Madness Thor/Immortal Hulk

Vs

Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner)/Sundipped Superman/Wonder Woman(Godwave)

Round 1: Virtual reality

Round 2: Real World

Conditons:

• Iron Man is bloodlusted
  • Iron Man gets Endo-sym feats
  • Thor gets all feats speculated to be WM(including blood & thunder)
  • Superman is enraged
  • Superman has sun dipped for 2 hours
  • Wonder Woman has her Godwave feats
  • Green Lantern is morals off
  • Rebirth/N52/Post-Crisis for DC
  • Speed is equalized
Sk69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sk69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it funny that in order for any marvel character to compete with DC high tiers speed is always equalized

Either way Diana solos Iron Man

Supes solos Thor

Green Lantern holds off Hulk until someone comes to help

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

IDK what Iron Man is doing here lol... replace him with like Death Seed Sentry or Silver Surfer.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sk69420: At least give Thor OF an replace Iron Man with someone else.

Sk69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: This thread was a request by lilbroomstick, maybe he can make an argument as to why Ironman stacks up here.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@hulk_like_fire said:

@sk69420: At least give Thor OF an replace Iron Man with someone else.

Any version of Odinforce Thor would solo in my opinion

@emmafrostxmen said:

I find it funny that in order for any marvel character to compete with DC high tiers speed is always equalized

Either way Diana solos Iron Man

Supes solos Thor

Green Lantern holds off Hulk until someone comes to help

@blackspidey2099 said:

IDK what Iron Man is doing here lol... replace him with like Death Seed Sentry or Silver Surfer.

How does Superman beat Thor and how does DC win?

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: DC wins since Kyle should solo tbh.

They don't even need Supes or Diana. IDK enough about sundipped Supes to say whether he could beat WM Thor, but honestly in character Thor would do better since Thor's only chance is using his AOE lighting to tag Supes and he usually resorts to brawling when he's bloodlusted. I'm not sure if the striking/strength amp is enough to make up for the dumber fighting style on Thor's part.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: pretty sure his strength is multipled by ten when his in warrior madness

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Yeah it is. But it doesn't do anything to reduce the speed differential. Unless Thor is fighting smart and uses lightning to tag Supes, there's no way he can win.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: a regular bloodlusted Thor has no problem besting down a non holding back silver surfer and speed is equalized soo a speed argument is kinda irrelevant

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: ah lol I missed that. Yeah IDK how powerful sundipped Supes or Godwave Diana are, but WM Thor would solo those two if they weren't amped and speed was equalized IMO. I think Kyle is still too much for the Marvel team though, since Iron Man is a completely non-factor. He'd probably be annihilated just by the shockwaves of Thor/Hulk clashing with anyone on the DC team.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JeffoTheBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godbuster Iron Man one-shotted a god if anyone didn't know.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@hulk_like_fire: @blackspidey2099: What makes you think Kyle solos both WM Thor and Immortal Hulk? I'll explain why I added Iron Man since I felt like this was a particularly powerful version of him.

The Godbuster oneshotted two gods(one in the real world and one in the digital world) that would have some reality warping to seem godlike AKA the eScape God and an amped Controller. He first oneshotted the god of eScape(who had control over all reality in that world). Next, He went to the real world and oneshotted an amped controller(who claimed to be a god). Iron heart had claimed the suit was the most powerful thing she's seen(based off of energy at least) and she has been around Thor. The Godbuster was so powerful that Tony feared it and destroyed it immediately after it did it's job. It was supposed to be the most powerful armor Tony could ever create(seemingly without any cosmic or magical amps). Some people compare it to the Godkiller who fought the celestials but I only thought that suit was impressive due to sheer size. Godbuster seemed better.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JeffoTheBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: The Motherboard of eScape. She basically controlled everything in that world.

Here is a picture

No Caption Provided

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: I don't think he can. I'm pretty sure no one on the DC team can kill this Hulk, maybe KO, but definitely not kill. Thor alone is a good battle for Lantern I believe.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: how big was that “world” like was it just planet sized or galaxy size or something?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@lilbroomstick: how big was that “world” like was it just planet sized or galaxy size or something?

It was an entirely separate reality/plane of existence. Endo-sym alone actually shrugged off a star level explosion.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sk69420: What do you think about Iron Man being here now? Do you think he gets fodderized or will he be useful?

Sk69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: I'd rather not give my opinion on who wins, since this is my thread. Hope that's okay.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WM us one thing Blood and Thunder Thor defeated Adam warlock with Soul gem and silver surfer at the same time. He's definitely MVP here on either side. Took out three Greek gods St once, super skrull, The entire Infinity watch with gems. Kyle isn't taking him down niether are Clark and Diana. Even with speed he's too OP. Without Thor definitely wins for his team. Diana and Clark or kyle vs Immortal Hulk and This Iron man with this armor would give a decent fight to either. While I think Clark might overcome IH barely, Diana vs this armor would be tough. I can see Diana winning but would be hard fought and based in her skills. But yeah while whichever two are fighting a hard fight Thor would be wrecking the third and would come in to stop the others after.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@destinyman75: Nice evaluation, I was thinking Tony and Thor were kind of underestimated here

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Kyle was casually planet-busting and had shields that could contain supernovas and stuff AFAIK.

I think you're way overselling the Godbuster/Godkiller (inconsistent naming; classic Slott) tbh. Motherboard was operating the eScape, but Tony (and his colleagues at Stark Unlimited) were the ones who actually programmed the eScape and Tony even says that he was the architect of the eScape, not Motherboard (Tony Stark: Iron Man #10). You're literally using events that happened in a virtual reality where anyone was able to create their own Iron Man armors and stuff like that. There were no real rules or physics, everything was up to imagination. Even then, Motherboard didn't do anything to Tony. She threatened to "punish" him but when Tony revealed he knew about Arno, she begged him to forgive her and Tony didn't listen to her and just took her out. Hardly impressive, tbh. Tony has operated and fought AIs in virtual worlds before I'm pretty sure.

In terms of amped Controller, Rhodey actually specifically mentioned a power level for him - that he rivals Ultimo in power (Tony Stark: Iron Man #11). In Ultimo's most recent appearance AFAIK, it was soloed by Blue Marvel in like 5 minutes (Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #3). Before that, Wolverine and Iron Fist were heavily damaging it and taking it down before it self-destructed (New Avengers Vol. 2 #17). AFAIK, the last time he was actually powerful, it still got taken down by Tony with a device that generated a 100 megavolt lightning bolt (Iron Man #300). So yeah, Tony did take out the amped Controller with a barrage of attacks, but even if we give Controller the benefit of the doubt and say he was on Ultimo's power level, that's hardly on the level of anyone else in this battle. It certainly doesn't have any durability feats to suggest it can survive even the shockwaves that will be generated by the likes of Superman and Thor clashing.

Iron heart had claimed the suit was the most powerful thing she's seen(based off of energy at least) and she has been around Thor

Come on now... You can't honestly think a completely featless armor is more powerful than Thor based on such a vague statement. I mean, it's fair enough if Riri had said that the suit is more powerful than Thor, but Riri just said that it radiates more power than anything she's ever seen. That's a super vague statement that gets thrown around in comics a lot. If I had the time or energy, I bet I could find at least 50 instances of just Tony saying something to that effect. If it had so much power, why did its self-destruction only take out a single factory? I really don't think there's anything to suggest that the Godkiller/Godbuster had any sort of reality warping or literally anything special to make it anywhere near Thor level.

Endo-sym alone actually shrugged off a star level explosion.

No it didn't. First of all, the Dyson sphere wasn't the size of a star, and secondly, it didn't explode - it just fell apart and Tony just flew away from the wreckage (Avengers Vol. 5 #44). There's nothing at all suggest there was anything that he needed to tank. Don't make up complete lies, please. Iron Man is powerful enough without you needing to make up feats for him that don't exist.

@alphamon said:

It was a virtual reality created by Stark Unlimited. Motherboard was like the "operating system" of the virtual reality before it got corrupted when the Controller hacked the eScape.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@blackspidey2099:

Come on now... You can't honestly think a completely featless armor is more powerful than Thor based on such a vague statement. I mean, it's fair enough if Riri had said that the suit is more powerful than Thor, but Riri just said that it radiates more power than anything she's ever seen. That's a super vague statement that gets thrown around in comics a lot. If I had the time or energy, I bet I could find at least 50 instances of just Tony saying something to that effect. If it had so much power, why did its self-destruction only take out a single factory? I really don't think there's anything to suggest that the Godkiller/Godbuster had any sort of reality warping or literally anything special to make it anywhere near Thor level.

Fair point but I mean we do have stuff like Superman Prime One Million, "The One Below All" Hulk, even Rune King Thor to an extent. Also, fight takes place in a virtual world the first round so take it as you will.

No it didn't. First of all, the Dyson sphere wasn't the size of a star, and secondly, it didn't explode - it just fell apart and Tony just flew away from the wreckage (Avengers Vol. 5 #44). There's nothing at all suggest there was anything that he needed to tank. Don't make up complete lies, please. Iron Man is powerful enough without you needing to make up feats for him that don't exist.

It's star level because of the type of destruction it was. Not based off of the exact size. I honestly find it weird how you could interpret the feat like you lol In the third panel to the bottom left you clearly see he's hit and it seemed more like he was just floating around rather than flying off in the last panel. Even if he did fly off it would've been after he got hit which still makes it a feat. It's pretty hilarious how when you see an at least planet level "quantifiable feat" you try to undermine it. I could give you about 4 more feats that are around planet level or exceed it but you'd probably try to do the same thing to those.

Iron Man is powerful enough without you needing to make up feats for him that don't exist.

LOL also funny you say that since you put him at a level lower than he's ever been. If he was truly something like country level he wouldn't be able to take serious hits from Thor or stronger(other feats that you undermine or flat out disregard because you seemingly don't want to accept him to be that strong). It's okay though. I'll never understand the bias against Iron Man these days.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick:

Fair point but I mean we do have stuff like Superman Prime One Million, "The One Below All" Hulk, even Rune King Thor to an extent. Also, fight takes place in a virtual world the first round so take it as you will.

I don't understand what you mean? I'm not saying that there can't be an Iron Man that's OP (there already has been Tony with the IG, for example) - I'm just saying that Riri saying her scanners have never detected that much energy isn't really good evidence of anything to say that armor was on this level.

I didn't see the virtual world stuff, is it specifically the eScape where Tony can just imagine whatever he wants and it comes true? That could be a game changer for sure since it means he's basically Green Lantern.

It's star level because of the type of destruction it was. Not based off of the exact size. I honestly find it weird how you could interpret the feat like you lol In the third panel to the bottom left you clearly see he's hit and it seemed more like he was just floating around rather than flying off in the last panel. Even if he did fly off it would've been after he got hit which still makes it a feat. It's pretty hilarious how when you see an at least planet level "quantifiable feat" you try to undermine it. I could give you about 4 more feats that are around planet level or exceed it but you'd probably try to do the same thing to those.

He's hit by what??? You're making things up again. If you read the comic, there was literally no attack that he was hit by. All we see is Tony fire the weapon, and then the next page the Dyson sphere falls apart and Tony flies out of the wreckage. I'm not "trying to undermine" anything, you're literally just making a feat up where nothing exists. A panel of Tony floating around in space is supposed to prove that he has star level durability? Why do you think that, despite this comic having coming out literally 5 years ago, no one has ever tried to say Superior Iron Man has star level durability from this feat? It's because this feat doesn't exist.

LOL also funny you say that since you put him at a level lower than he's ever been. If he was truly something like country level he wouldn't be able to take serious hits from Thor or stronger(other feats that you undermine or flat out disregard because you don't want to accept him to be that strong). It's okay though. I'll never understand the bias against Iron Man these days.

Country level Iron Man is a level lower than he's ever been??? LOL what?? If anything, I was slightly highballing when I said that.

Tony has never been able to consistently take serious hits from Thor or stronger. That's why every feat you bring up always has some context that you conveniently leave out. If you're talking about the other feats you made up where Iron Man apparently beat Hulk (in which Tony was actually hallucinating due to radiation poisoning and Hulk was pretending to cure him) or beat Hercules (in which Tony admitted Hercules was laughing off his "strongest piledriver punches" and was going to black out before he found some electric wires that temporarily stunned Hercules out) or beat Thor (in which Tony admitted he could never hurt a mind controlled Thor, who didn't kill Tony only because he was no longer worthy and reverted back to powerless Donald Blake), I didn't undermine them - I just showed you that they were flat out false. You're the one undermining actual high tier characters by dragging them down to Iron Man level, twisting context to make clear losses for Iron Man look like victories against the likes of Thor or Hulk. Why don't you just use Tony's actual feats instead of lying about stuff to make it seem like he's Thor level or something smh?

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godwave solos

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sk69420:thor in Blood and Thunder wasn't in warrior madness bro

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@blackspidey2099:

I don't understand what you mean? I'm not saying that there can't be an Iron Man that's OP (there already has been Tony with the IG, for example) - I'm just saying that Riri saying her scanners have never detected that much energy isn't really good evidence of anything to say that armor was on this level.

I didn't see the virtual world stuff, is it specifically the eScape where Tony can just imagine whatever he wants and it comes true? That could be a game changer for sure since it means he's basically Green Lantern.

I was showing those examples because all of their power were vague with little to no feats. Bleeding edge itself was actually kind of like a Green Lantern since it could morph anything Tony could think of.

He's hit by what??? You're making things up again. If you read the comic, there was literally no attack that he was hit by. All we see is Tony fire the weapon, and then the next page the Dyson sphere falls apart and Tony flies out of the wreckage. I'm not "trying to undermine" anything, you're literally just making a feat up where nothing exists. A panel of Tony floating around in space is supposed to prove that he has star level durability? Why do you think that, despite this comic having coming out literally 5 years ago, no one has ever tried to say Superior Iron Man has star level durability from this feat? It's because this feat doesn't exist.

I just want you to take a close look at what's happening, where Sols Hammer is, and where the planet is. Now that you've(hopefully) paid attention to what's happening, can you truly think it's more plausible to say Sols Hammer got blown for no reason when it's explicitly shown that he's above the planet/fleet and gets caught in the destruction? I don't see how anyone could be honestly this blind. Also, define "no one" the last time I talked about this feat with someone on CV they said something along the lines "What about it? So Iron Man has star level durability?" and then proceeded to talk about Hulk having better feats. They weren't even an Iron Man fan and they saw it. Heck, just yesterday I was looking at a CV tier list and Iron Man was on the planetary range along with Hulk(I'm pretty sure Extremis was his best armor at the time) but Thor was a tier higher and I don't remember anyone arguing that Iron Man shouldn't be where he is.

Country level Iron Man is a level lower than he's ever been??? LOL what?? If anything, I was slightly highballing when I said that.

Tony has never been able to consistently take serious hits from Thor or stronger. That's why every feat you bring up always has some context that you conveniently leave out. If you're talking about the other feats you made up where Iron Man apparently beat Hulk (in which Tony was actually hallucinating due to radiation poisoning and Hulk was pretending to cure him) or beat Hercules (in which Tony admitted Hercules was laughing off his "strongest piledriver punches" and was going to black out before he found some electric wires that temporarily stunned Hercules out) or beat Thor (in which Tony admitted he could never hurt a mind controlled Thor, who didn't kill Tony only because he was no longer worthy and reverted back to powerless Donald Blake), I didn't undermine them - I just showed you that they were flat out false. You're the one undermining actual high tier characters by dragging them down to Iron Man level, twisting context to make clear losses for Iron Man look like victories against the likes of Thor or Hulk. Why don't you just use Tony's actual feats instead of lying about stuff to make it seem like he's Thor level or something smh?

Iron Man didn't actually beat up Hulk in that story because Hulk wanted Tony to get hit by the bomb. The other two however are where I was right. Hercules didn't laugh off crap because we could see he was hurt and even left on the ground feeling from his first few punches. Iron Man had even beat Ice-Man and Black Widow along with fighting Herc. Sure, Hercules is stronger than Iron Man but he can't fodderize him like you're pretending he can. He seemingly knocked Thor out for a full minute(that's how long he had to be separated from his hammer to revert back to Donald Blake) so you can say what you want. You didn't really show me anything. "Iron Man can't consistently take serious hits from Thor or stronger" says who? You? lol That's where we agree to disagree pal. I don't think an armor like Bleeding edge for example is really on par with Thor, just that it could hold it's own and give him a good fight before going down(which plenty of people have agreed with BTW since what a lot of people say matters so much to you). If Iron Man(in my eyes at least) can beat pretty much anyone below Hulk/Thor's level like Ulik, Magneto, and even the Fantastic four to an extent I'd say that he's in the high tier range. Thor and Hulk are just High-high tier range(Thor is herald level actually). Bleeding edge would be like low-mid high tier range and Iron Destroyer would be high tier. Endo-sym is about high-high tier along with World War Hulkbuster. Thorbuster is herald to teambuster tier. That's just the way I see stuff. Now you can try to "debunk" something I said but I doubt I'll change my mind.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sk69420:thor in Blood and Thunder wasn't in warrior madness bro

No Caption Provided

Even if it's not he gets feats from it.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T1 both rounds.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By termiteone4ever

Not sure how they are going to defeat a blood lusted kyle. I don't even see the point on even commenting on superman or Wonder Woman here.

I see this is a solo based fight for team 2

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick:

I was showing those examples because all of their power were vague with little to no feats. Bleeding edge itself was actually kind of like a Green Lantern since it could morph anything Tony could think of.

That's technically true but Tony never really used it like that tbh. I can only remember like 5 or 6 "constructs" he used. If the battle is in the eScape Tony can do a lot more in terms of creating whatever he wants.

I just want you to take a close look at what's happening, where Sols Hammer is, and where the planet is. Now that you've(hopefully) paid attention to what's happening, can you truly think it's more plausible to say Sols Hammer got blown for no reason when it's explicitly shown that he's above the planet/fleet and gets caught in the destruction? I don't see how anyone could be honestly this blind.

Mate, I've read Hickman's run countless times - including that issue. Sol's Hammer fires at the Shi'ar fleet and then falls apart. There's no explosion or anything like that on Sol's Hammer. The only durability feat there is that Tony's suit could take the heat of being so close to the Sun, but that's nothing new for Tony.

Also, define "no one" the last time I talked about this feat with someone on CV they said something along the lines "What about it? So Iron Man has star level durability?" and then proceeded to talk about Hulk having better feats. They weren't even an Iron Man fan and they saw it. Heck, just yesterday I was looking at a CV tier list and Iron Man was on the planetary range along with Hulk(I'm pretty sure Extremis was his best armor at the time) but Thor was a tier higher and I don't remember anyone arguing that Iron Man shouldn't be where he is.

I meant that no one uses that as a feat except you. Although neither Stark nor Hulk have star level durability consistently, so that dude was a clear Hulk wanker. Anyways, IDK what list you're talking about but that's wank. Even noone and other Iron Man experts think Iron Man is multi mountain/country level.

Iron Man didn't actually beat up Hulk in that story because Hulk wanted Tony to get hit by the bomb. The other two however are where I was right. Hercules didn't laugh off crap because we could see he was hurt and even left on the ground feeling from his first few punches. Iron Man had even beat Ice-Man and Black Widow along with fighting Herc. Sure, Hercules is stronger than Iron Man but he can't fodderize him like you're pretending he can. He seemingly knocked Thor out for a full minute(that's how long he had to be separated from his hammer to revert back to Donald Blake) so you can say what you want. You didn't really show me anything.

Hercules - Tony says that Herc tanks his strongest punch and stands there talking like he's rehearsing for a speech.

Thor - Thor drops mjolnir cause he's no longer worthy due to being mind-controlled. Iron man admits that he can't beat Thor. Luckily for him, Thor reverts back to Donald Blake right after Tony hits him. "knocked out for a full minute" my ass.

"Iron Man can't consistently take serious hits from Thor or stronger" says who? You? lol That's where we agree to disagree pal. I don't think an armor like Bleeding edge for example is really on par with Thor, just that it could hold it's own and give him a good fight before going down(which plenty of people have agreed with BTW since what a lot of people say matters so much to you). If Iron Man(in my eyes at least) can beat pretty much anyone below Hulk/Thor's level like Ulik, Magneto, and even the Fantastic four to an extent I'd say that he's in the high tier range.

Not just me, literally 90% of reasonable people on this website will tell you that a pissed off/bloodlusted Thor would one-shot Stark, lmao. @thor_parker82 (IMO the best Thor expert on this website) already debunked that Bleeding Edge showing you keep using to lowball Thor to Iron Man level, and I also showed you that one of Bleeding Edge's best feats, fighting Worthy Grey Gargoyle, literally shows how far below Tony is compared to Thor since Thor >>> Angrir > Worthy Gargoyle >> Tony. You can't cherry pick one single feat out of 50+ years of publication; that's not how (good) debating works.

Thor and Hulk are just High-high tier range(Thor is herald level actually). Bleeding edge would be like low-mid high tier range and Iron Destroyer would be high tier. Endo-sym is about high-high tier along with World War Hulkbuster. Thorbuster is herald to teambuster tier. That's just the way I see stuff. Now you can try to "debunk" something I said but I doubt I'll change my mind.

I mean, you're clearly biased so you're not going to change your mind, but okay. Putting Endo-Sym and Thorbuster at Hulk's level or above is completely ridiculous, LOL. Iron Man consistently isn't close to Thor/Hulk level. He is never going to be punching moons in half or destroying planets. Ever.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am pretty sure team 2 stomps, not sure how this is a fair match up.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Kyle is comparable to power with someone like WBH, who is above anyone on team 1, Superman post-crisis with morals off is already a powerful well rounded character adding Sundip makes him above anyone on team 1 as well and isn't Godwave Wonder Woman literally comparable to DC Ares? A literal Skyfather? How is this not a stomp?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has infinite strength because the madder he gets the stronger he gets. Lol jokes aside DC wins

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: I get the joke but it doesn't even work in this instance since this version of Hulk can't get too angry otherwise he reverts to another version lol.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: what has he done to be compared to wbh? Pretty god buster could take him sense he has apparently one shot a god that had control over an entire reality. Not sure about ww

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Destroyed a planet and tanked planet busting attacks without problem. That seems very out of context and is ABC scalling logic. Every character in this thread has at some point or another defeated a universal-multiversal entity, i don't think we can scale them all to those levels.

Admittedly i don't know much of anything about this armor of Tony's so he will need to above everyone on team 2 in order for team 1 to have a chance of beating team 2.