Amped Rey vs Prime Obiwan and Prime Anakin

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Amped Rey vs Prime Obiwan and Prime Anakin (28 votes)

Rey 39%
the duo 61%
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rey has the amp that stomped palpatine

Ani and Obi are prime form best duo jedi ever

TO DA DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• 
King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If Palpatine couldn't beat her, do you really think there's a point in making this thread?

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Palpatine couldn't beat her, do you really think there's a point in making this thread?

Basically what I was thinking. Taking down Palpy >>> anything these two ever did together.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SamJackson

I mean... all she did was block/redirect Palp‘s lightning with her lightsabers. Obi and Annie don’t use lightning, they blitz and dominate in CQC.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if her amp increases her speed and strength enough for her to overcome their superior skill, or if she is able to ragdoll them.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AlexTheBoss

@crushyourenemies: I didn’t know killing yourself by using too much counts as stomping someone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's such a weird feat I hate how she killed The Emperor but in universe I guess it should put her above them even though she just managed to deflect his power against him.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

@finalkingthanos said:

It's such a weird feat I hate how she killed The Emperor but in universe I guess it should put her above them even though she just managed to deflect his power against him.

That's even worse, cause it's not even her own power that kills the Emperor, it's just his own power back at him. So how does that put her above them?

Again this whole amp thing is completely unquaintifable. We need a lot more information.

TonyMartial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TonyMartial

Rey wins to daaa deathhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Yep like I said it makes the whole thing all over the place imo.

It would have been so much better to have Ben and Rey manage to kill him together as a united Dyad or have Ben backstab him etc like seriously instead of shooting small lightning compared to moments previous Sidious could have just as easily ragdolled her again like he did twice AGAIN moments before haha.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos said:

That's even worse, cause it's not even her own power that kills the Emperor, it's just his own power back at him. So how does that put her above them?

Again this whole amp thing is completely unquaintifable. We need a lot more information.

This. After viewing the movie again I realized she did a lot less than what I initially thought. I don’t see how this feat can be used or how it’s applicable unless her opponent is using or uses force lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:
@finalkingthanos said:

This. After viewing the movie again I realized she did a lot less than what I initially thought. I don’t see how this feat can be used or how it’s applicable unless her opponent is using or uses force lightning.

For me at the end of the day it's not made for feats it seemed like a classic case of the underdog rising back up and a classic trope of good triumphing over evil even when totally outmatched and causing said evil to die to it's own arrogance and so on.

Personally it's one of the moments like Anakin on mortis I'll mostly likely ignore when debating these characters on average of what they are capable of in all canon , unless future comics etc show her to be this powerful.

IshaeniTolog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically, the duo should be able to individually blitz and annihilate her, regardless of her amp, because she's so much slower and far less skilled than them.

However, her one feat of somehow redirecting Sidious's lightning has only ever been replicated by Yoda and Windu, who are both somewhat more powerful than either member of the duo (not in raw power obviously because that's Anakin's thing, but you all understand what I'm saying). Other people have absorbed Lightning with their blades, but only Windu and Rey have ever used lightsabers to shoot it back at someone. Yoda did it with his hands. Dooku was able to redirect his own lightning when Yoda shot it at him, but Dooku's lightning is well below Palp's.

The duo should be able to dominate in seconds, but the fact that she pulled such a high level force ability out of absolutely nowhere indicates that she might have some other absurd abilities that she can use to overpower the duo.

I'll give it to the duo for 9/10. The 1/10 is if Rey somehow pulls something ridiculous out of nowhere that can one shot the duo.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson said:
@wolfrazer said:
@finalkingthanos said:

For me at the end of the day it's not made for feats it seemed like a classic case of the underdog rising back up and a classic trope of good triumphing over evil even when totally outmatched and causing said evil to die to it's own arrogance and so on.

Personally it's one of the moments like Anakin on mortis I'll mostly likely ignore when debating these characters on average of what they are capable of in all canon , unless future comics etc show her to be this powerful.

Except on Mortis it’s Anakin amped to his full potential and it’s explained in the show. We see him submit the twins like the father did as the balance to the light and dark. There’s no sort of explanation for Rey’s amp except the jedi are channeled through her, but that’s not explanation. Is their power channeled through her or their wisdom or both? It wouldn’t even compare to Anakin on Morris, it’s too contained and unquantifiable.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hardcore Star Wars fans will never accept Rey surpassing these two

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin and Obi Wan stomp her in saber and physicals. I'm not gonna bother explaining why cause it should be pretty obvious.

Rey is certainly above them in sheer raw power, there is no denying that. However, she has never abused TK/lightning/other force abilities in combat against other force wielders, in fact I dont recall her using offensive force powers against anybody period. All she tends to do is supportive shit, i.e. TK'ing her lightsaber/stalemating opposing TK, force enhancement, Fold Space, etc. If she has feel free to correct me, but that's what I remember.

With that in mind, and given she resorts to sabers in almost every single fight she is in, I dont think it's beyond the realm of possibility for them to beat her, at all. Anakin and Obi Wan could solo her with sabers individually, and together it's just sad. Her casual level of TK (assuming this isn't movies only bc it wasn't specified), isn't so powerful that she can ragdoll them, given their power and experience fighting force wielders. If we want to go the hypothetical route and say that her amped state gave her Palpy's TK/lightning, then she could catch them off guard, but it's out of character for her to simply vaporize them/lightning them/ragdoll and stab. On top of that, the power she used to stalemate Palpy's lightning......killed her. Not a viable option

Team 8/10. The remaining two being if she doomblasts them with the force

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laskt: Amped Rey is above them in physicals. She held Palpatine's lightning off with one hand, while Mace could barley keep Palpatine's lighting at bay with both of his arms, and Palpatine was arguably holding back, at the very least it was weaker than the lightning he used on Rey.

Golden_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amped Rey has the power of herself and all the Jedi in existence, including Anakin and Obi-Wan's, so she wins.

CallMe_Sim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting the duo out of spite.

Mortis Anakin makes her kneel though.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the comments in this thread haha

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey needed 2 lightsabers to deflect the force lightning. Mace Windu needed one. The duo is enpar if not better than mace. The duo wins

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Rey was holding it back with a force barrier, Mace was holding it back specifically with his fighting style/saber. Saying they are exactly the same doesn’t really work. Even if we go by your logic she still doesn’t hold a candle to them in raw skill

@golden_knight: Cool. Any actual feats to prove they can beat the duo?

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. In my head the way I see it is,

Rey gets all Jedi amp which included an amp from Anakin and Kenobi...so in theory she would win.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03 said:

Lol. In my head the way I see it is,

Rey gets all Jedi amp which included an amp from Anakin and Kenobi...so in theory she would win.

But what does the amp do besides allow her to redirect lightning?

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Jedi Rey > All Sith Palpatine > Anakin & Obi Wan

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laskt:

Rey was holding it back with a force barrier, Mace was holding it back specifically with his fighting style/saber.

You just made this up.

Saying they are exactly the same doesn’t really work.

They both blocked lightning with their lightsaber, you are the one who needs to prove there is a difference.

Even if we go by your logic she still doesn’t hold a candle to them in raw skill

I agree, but if she out stats them it doesn't really matter. Just look how Sidious blitzed the jedi masters in his office. That wasn't skill, that was raw speed due to his power.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beta-56: All jedi Rey isn't above All Sith Palpatine, she needed two lightsabers to win while Palpatine was unarmed, and she died from it too, so at best they are even.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28 subline  Online

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Laskt

@alextheboss

You just made this up

Actually, this was my mistake. I thought she was holding it back with a force barrier al la Cere but I forgot it was sabers. I'll concede here.

I agree, but if she out stats them it doesn't really matter. Just look how Sidious blitzed the jedi masters in his office. That wasn't skill, that was raw speed due to his power.

Your point being? I conceded that Rey is probably physically more powerful than the duo, but that doesn't necessarily translate to speed. There are plenty of examples of force users such as Savage who purely use force aug for physical strength, and we don't have any proof that Rey is any different. Sure the raw power of her force aug is impressive, but she has no feats to suggest she can apply it to as high a degree of ROTS Palpy, which is what she needs to statue the duo like you are suggesting.

In addition, it's fallicious to say that the only reason Sidious chewed through those Jedi Masters purely due to speed. Palpy is also a Tier 9 duelist, which is why even when Mace and Fisto survived his initial blitz, he was able to handle both of them at the same time. Rey has zero feats putting her at that level.

Aside from all that, show me a single feat of her ever blitzing anyone, or even abusing her speed in the slightest. Such feats are below the amp, yes, but the amp doesn't suddenly drastically change her fighting style. If she didn't do it before, she wouldn't do it post amp. And without a massive speed advantage, she can't fight off two vastly more skilled opponents at the same time, especially given that Obi Wan and Anakin have fought similar brawler opponents such as Savage and know the tactics to counter them.

And no, Rey outstating them in physical strength doesn't give her the auto win. That's like saying if you pit a top tier weightlifter against a swordsmaster the weightlifer will casually beat someone who has been specifically training to do this kind of thing for years upon years.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets look at the facts instead of speculating. Its fact that its pis what she did. All she did was block his lighting back and died. She was ragdolled by Sidious with the force and instead of lighting Sidious could have just ragdolled her again but the movie needed to somehow stop him. She swings her ligthsaber like a bat and is no where as fast as a duelist shes below younling level how bad she fights with a lightsaber, could just be daisy ridley that's bad.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solostomp