Amon (Legend of Korra) vs Shouta Aizawa (My Hero Academia)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

Aizawa catches word of an uprising villain who can remove others of their quirks and thinks "Hey, that's my thing!", so he decides to bring him down.

• Morals on, both are going for the kill.
  • Both have the knowledge you could get from in universe rumors.
  • Win by KO, kill, or incapacitation.
  • Bending and Quirks are being equalized, so they can both strip each other of their powers if used right.
  • Info for Amon, Info for Aizawa.
Fight takes place here, 25 feet apart
Fight takes place here, 25 feet apart

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Amon doesn't have that any combat feats without bloodbending really so Aizawa could take his powers pretty easily. I figure Aizawa will incapacitate him more than likely but once he blinks he'll bloodbended like nothing.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 anthp2000  Moderator

If Amon has BB, he wins. I don't think what I saw for the other guy is enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizawa. Amon needs proximity to strip powers whereas Aizawa just needs to look at you. That, his hand to hand skills plus those bandages for range makes a devastating combination because he has all his based covered. even if Amon can bloodbend Aizawa, Aizawa will erase his bloodbending before he gets close enough to take Aizawa's quirk. Amon doesn't have anything to counter Aizawa at long range but Aizawa can counter Amon at every turn and any range.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In hand to hand Aizawa Ragdolls Amon and he's considerably faster and stronger, he wins pretty quickly, Amons only chance would be to blood bend him right when the fight started but as Aizawa just needs to look at him to take his ability away, Amon has no chance

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pierpat

Aizawa in a 1vs1 basically makes his opponent powerless, he stompsm given that without blood/water bending amon is not on his physical level.