User Lists: 0

random encounter, who wins?

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

who's powers does amazo have? and is he allowed to replicate trigon's powers?

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trigon lolstomps.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mega6382 said:

who's powers does amazo have? and is he allowed to replicate trigon's powers?

1 amazo has many powers

2 yes he is able to replicate trigon's powers

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see him realistically being able to replicate Trigon's power. Trigon should stomp here, especially at full power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm sad, when I do a good battle thread, a not-made battle with good rules (unlike this one), I get few replies even bumping more than twice with them being 2 hours between each bump! but that is more popular than mine!

=/

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@thehercules said:

I'm sad, when I do a good battle thread, a not-made battle with good rules (unlike this one), I get few replies even bumping more than twice with them being 2 hours between each bump! but that is more popular than mine!

=/

get good, scrub

OT: I really doubt that Amazo is capable of copying the full powers of such a complex and powerful creature, considering how it really hasn't done something on that scale before. Even if it could, it would just be on equal footing, which means that it's realistically a stalemate.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehercules said:

=/

get good, scrub

OT: I really doubt that Amazo is capable of copying the full powers of such a complex and powerful creature, considering how it really hasn't done something on that scale before. Even if it could, it would just be on equal footing, which means that it's realistically a stalemate.

flagged for trolling

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal-elol said:

I don't see him realistically being able to replicate Trigon's power. Trigon should stomp here, especially at full power.

it's a random encounter so it's unlikely that trigon would be at full power. I disagree. how do you figure he isn't able to replicate his power. clearly not a stomp besides it's not like amazo would need even want trigon's power to match him

[no bias]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@diarrhearegatta said:
@thehercules said:

=/

get good, scrub

flagged for trolling

OMG, I'M SO SCARED

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricanefunnel said:
@diarrhearegatta said:
@thehercules said:

=/

get good, scrub

flagged for trolling

OMG, I'M SO SCARED

flagged again

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricanefunnel: If it's a random encounter then there is no reason to assume Trigon would not be at full power. Amazo has never copied anyone close to Trigon's level, so I remain skeptical. He would very much want Trigon's power or something similar, otherwise he stands no chance.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hurricanefunnel

@kal-elol said:

@hurricanefunnel: If it's a random encounter then there is no reason to assume Trigon would not be at full power. Amazo has never copied anyone close to Trigon's level, so I remain skeptical. He would very much want Trigon's power or something similar, otherwise he stands no chance.

you entirely did not give a single reason how amazo would not be able to copy trigon's power

replication is replication no matter the range it works' on anything [this is a reason]

you just simply said in basic words [ amazo doesn't copy powers, amazo stands no chance]

with absolutely 0 evidence

and again amazo base power is at LEAST 75% of trigon's

the powers he copied at LEAST in total were close to trigon's

the STATS back this near fully

[note that this includes scaling, but not hax]

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mephisto Rip-off.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@soratoumiga said:

Trigon lolstomps.

@kal-elol said:

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal-elol:

If Amazo can copy the warlogog he can copy trigon

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo wins.

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal-elol said:

you entirely did not give a single reason how amazo would not be able to copy trigon's power

replication is replication no matter the range it works' on anything [this is a reason]

you just simply said in basic words [ amazo doesn't copy powers, amazo stands no chance]

I did give a reason. I said because he has never done it to someone as powerful as Trigon before.

So Amazo can copy The Presence then? Nice logic.

You never specified which power he actually has, but they still pale in comparison to Trigon.

Amazo is not anywhere near Trigon in power or stats

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal-elol:

If Amazo can copy the warlogog he can copy trigon

I don't see how the two are related

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Amazo has potential but leaning towards the Universal threat over the Team Buster IMO.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hurricanefunnel

@kal-elol said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@kal-elol said:

I did give a reason. I said because he has never done it to someone as powerful as Trigon before.

You never specified which power he actually has, but they still pale in comparison to Trigon.

flagged for complaining about logic and misleading information

including for trolling [your user icon on your profile] and multiple dupe posts

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal-elol said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@kal-elol said:

flagged for complaining about logic and misleading information

including for trolling [your user icon on your profile] and multiple dupe posts

How can I complain about logic when you have used none? Misleading? Name one person on Trigon's level that he has coipied.

Sorry you don't like the pic, I guess?? Also, I don't think I have a single duplicate post, but feel free to browse, friend.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal-elol said:

This. Also Amazo replicating anyone power regardless of who and which type and what level is a no limit falacy (especially without evidence that he can do that when is about someone as powerful as Trigon, and with that type of powers). As someone said above, following such a flawed logic and pushing it a bit further some might say he can also copy the Presence power too for example

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu said:
@kal-elol said:

This. Also Amazo replicating anyone power regardless of who and which type and what level is a no limit falacy (especially without evidence that he can do that when is about someone as powerful as Trigon, and with that type of powers). As someone said above, following such a flawed logic and pushing it a bit further some might say he can also copy the Presence power too for example

Exactly

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Trigon stomps. This isn't debatable.