AM & Crew vs Galactus & Crew...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

O.K.  Looks like my other AM & Crew was a whitewash for the Kryptonians, so i'm branching out lol  Same deal as before with Anti Monitor and his crew/heralds, he won the SCW, and now controls earth with his heralds, until Galactus comes for a feed.  But Galactus, after sending out his herald, SS, has been informed that they'll need xtra help, So, Galactus gets his help in form of SS, Fallen, Classic Doc Strange and Thanos, who'm he's asked for his services in exchange for knowledge,  So, Galactus and his heralds finally arrive after 24hrs while AM and his crew are ready and waiting....

Anti-Monitor (@70%)

and his crew

PC Darkseid just before COIE

SBP (from SWC)

Mordru from the 30th Century at his strongest

Mordru

Take on

Galactus (@75%)  and his herald SS (upgraded)

Thanos w/power gem

Fallen One with a 15% upgrade ala SS

Doctor Strange (after he's just dealt with Zom) also imbuid with the PC

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Thedc team stomps.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

DC stomps you have superboy prime, pre-crisis darkseid,AM,monarch AND mordru

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden

So, classic Strange, who's had the notice of LT, Thanos, who's more or less Darkseid league, the Fallen, SS, all aided by Galactus, get stomped? Wow, o.k. So, Mordru is>Strange?  No worries, i'll make a few ajustments ;-)

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Push

Team Marvel

Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omnithian

I'd go with Team DC..

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Magicalmoment

dc team

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
If Surfer and the Fallen where given a massive upgrade (I would include Thanos as well, but if Team Mavel where to survive this, Thanos would probably become a threat from within), Team Marvel would be more of a threat than they now are...Team DC are far too overpowered (Pre Crisis Darkseid - Superboy Prime - Mordru - and of course AM) for even such a formidable team to handle. Perhaps I underestimate Thanos' genius and Strange's capabilities, but no matter how good the plan, it would take a significant amount of time (months) for Team Marvel to come out with special knowledge (weaknesses - there aren't many anyway) of all their opponents, and an ingenious plan  before actually invading - and even then, I still don't see Team DC losing more than 1 - 1.5 /10.
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr. Exfed

DC team stomps

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Dreadmaster

Make this current Darkseid (not Final Crisis) and change Mordru with Dr. Fate and this is more closer but even then i still think team DC takes a majority.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Anti Monitor and the DC Bad Boys win here... probably easy too