• 149 results
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pwok21:

Well it seemd implied by 2 seperate sources (Anderson and the Colonel guy) that was the secrete to Alucards regen. The reason he was strongest and weakest at Level 0 was because all his souls were unleash in a army style while Alucard was left bare as himself.

Problem is Alucard has shown one Speed Feet of Mach 3.5. A Speed Yuske and Hiei fight at on normal days. Toguro Speed Blitz Yuske, he couldnt even see him, this seems to imply Hyper Sonic speeds of Mach 5+.

Toguro at a 100 percent can punch away Mountain Buster Spirit Gun shots. The Guys strength alone can level a city with a few punches, a level of power Alucard never faced.

Anyway I do not believe either side have a massive advantage.

Alucard has a fast reaction time he can see things that are going so fast that it becomes invisible to the human eye even regular vampires can see it. He can also access to luke valentines whose abiities were dodging bullets with no difficulty.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguros stomp. Alucard is overrated he is nothing special, just another gay "vampire" with huge fanbase.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PartialSanity

In Alucard's defense, Toguro's physical strength wouldn't be a deciding factor for anything. In omission it is understood that physical injuries mean nothing to Alucard, only ones backed by magic which block or limit his regenerative capabilities seem to have any form of lasting effect. In essence you could turn Alucard into ground meat by throwing him in a meat grinder, and he would still be okay. Which is why he mostly doesn't try to evade attacks.

Another argument I'm seeing is the speeds, while Toguro is faster than Alucard, I fail to see what he would do with this speed other than to go in and hit him. Which, by my above statement wouldn't really accomplish anything. Please correct me in anything I've said so far.

In Toguro's defense, he's one tough cookie to crack. His endurance is something that shouldn't be undermined, not in the slightest. There have been many occasions where Toguro has just opted to just take the hits, because he's just not going to be damaged. In a way slightly different than Alucard's, since Alucard simply just regenerates at a very high rate. It is worth mentioning that Toguro has regenerative capabilities as well, just not anywhere as good as Alucard's. I honestly doubt doggy bites, despite their size could chew Toguro up.

I fail to see how either of these characters would do anything to damage one another physically, at least enough to make it stick. Which leaves me to think that this battle would have to be resolved with their respective magical abilities. I'll leave it at that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: Im pretty sure the fact there is tons of Psychics in the Manga who never showed the ability to mentally control demons is good proof.

Also I am pretty sure Alucard never once faced a threat like Toguro at all ever.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist

@partialsanity You did forget that Toguro absorbs the souls around him in 100% form. Sucking in around 20,000 + souls in minuets.

@chibi_cute said:

Alucard has a fast reaction time he can see things that are going so fast that it becomes invisible to the human eye even regular vampires can see it. He can also access to luke valentines whose abiities were dodging bullets with no difficulty.

Bullets move at around Mach 2 Max. The bullets Valentine were using Mach 1 barely.

Toguro is moving Mach 6 easy. Big Difference in speed.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Chibi_cute

@pwok21: Im pretty sure the fact there is tons of Psychics in the Manga who never showed the ability to mentally control demons is good proof.

Also I am pretty sure Alucard never once faced a threat like Toguro at all ever.

Toguro is not even a threat at all.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Toguros stomp. Alucard is overrated he is nothing special, just another gay "vampire" with huge fanbase.

This

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@d3athstroke said:

This

Gay? you sir fail at life.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Nerx
Misread the homo part, but Alucard does lose this badly.
How is he going to hurt toguro?
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By thelocust619

Is this even a conversation? Complete mismatch. Alucard>>>>>>>>>>>>yuseke>toguro bros. I saw someone say alucard is pretty hard to kill. Lol.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro has a finite amount of stamina and can be whittled down by power punches where attacking alucard is quite literally shown to be fruitless. Even scenes of him getting mad and struggling are just him acting the part to try and find a remote sense of joy from his battle. You can tell its an act because every time someone gets an edge he shows he actually had the capacity to blow them away. His emotions shown are only the effect of his efforts and went even real. He has no difficulty, even releasing his seals are only in desperation to avoid a dull fight. The cause of this is the emptiness born of never being able to attain these things because he's just too OP. He outside had the power to one shot Alexander, a near god, and STILL let him hit him with everything he had first. Toguro is tough as shit, but got beat up by a young teenage boy showing he at least can be beat at all. Alucard can strike every point in toguros body at any time, endlessly, while attacking alucard is just silly and pointless. Being able to out-suck Dracula is also a silly notion lol toguro is tough but more suited to fight a city smasher, not a God. Think of how he got scjrodingers power... by doing something ridiculous and impossible. Its not even PIS or anything, its sticking to the stories roots and hammering the point home: Alucard is essentially invincible. While not offensively as powerful as top tier DC characters, his stamina durability is right in line with reality warpers. I'll say this too, after getting shitstomped till his ring ran out, alucard would probably kill green lantern too. Toguro has no hope and alucard is cheap. Up down up down left right left right B A select start

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

Toguro has a finite amount of stamina and can be whittled down by power punches where attacking alucard is quite literally shown to be fruitless. Even scenes of him getting mad and struggling are just him acting the part to try and find a remote sense of joy from his battle. You can tell its an act because every time someone gets an edge he shows he actually had the capacity to blow them away. His emotions shown are only the effect of his efforts and went even real. He has no difficulty, even releasing his seals are only in desperation to avoid a dull fight. The cause of this is the emptiness born of never being able to attain these things because he's just too OP. He outside had the power to one shot Alexander, a near god, and STILL let him hit him with everything he had first. Toguro is tough as shit, but got beat up by a young teenage boy showing he at least can be beat at all. Alucard can strike every point in toguros body at any time, endlessly, while attacking alucard is just silly and pointless. Being able to out-suck Dracula is also a silly notion lol toguro is tough but more suited to fight a city smasher, not a God. Think of how he got scjrodingers power... by doing something ridiculous and impossible. Its not even PIS or anything, its sticking to the stories roots and hammering the point home: Alucard is essentially invincible. While not offensively as powerful as top tier DC characters, his stamina durability is right in line with reality warpers. I'll say this too, after getting shitstomped till his ring ran out, alucard would probably kill green lantern too. Toguro has no hope and alucard is cheap. Up down up down left right left right B A select start

• alexander is near god?
  • Yusuke is not an 'average' teenage boy by any stretch. He is stronger than alu
  • why is it a silly notion
  • there are no gods in this battle
  • nope, he just went and killed all the other two million souls inside his body
  • nope, not invincible
  • What?
  • GL > alucard

fan wank

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Alexander is near God in power? Are we reading and watching the same Hellsing?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:
Misread the homo part, but Alucard does lose this badly.
How is he going to hurt toguro?

Alucard can hurt him by with so many ways.Dandy man's cards for example. Has toguro resisted telepathic attacks before? Because if not a simple stare into his eyes and gg.

How can toguro kill alucard? Toguro rips his head off or crush his body he will simply regenerate. Toguro's regen is impressive is just alucard's regen is just on a whole new level.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: mentioned in this thread yes

Alucard's immortality burns his 'souls' hence why he is screwed against Alexander, regenerate all he wants and toguro does not even need to use more than 10%.

Cards' wont do anything,

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute: mentioned in this thread yes

Alucard's immortality burns his 'souls' hence why he is screwed against Alexander, regenerate all he wants and toguro does not even need to use more than 10%.

Cards' wont do anything,

Even at 100% toguro cant hurt him at all and have no possible means to hurt him except for the soul steal which i doubt it wont even work. Alucard has endless stamina and gets excited as the battle goes alucard will eventually wear him down. Alucard can turn himself intangible so how will toguro can touch him? how? while he gets endlessly mowed down by wrinkles bullets who can easily shred down jets.And dandy man's cards that can easily slice uranium depleted shells and can prevent anyone from regenerating.Show me a scan that toguro resisted mind control and hypnosis.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute: manga>anime feats

Punching him with demon energy which alucard has no answer for

Has he ever used intangibility for battle purposes?

Bullets which will do nothing, he caught bullets since his first appearance

And dandy man's cards that can easily slice uranium depleted shells and can prevent anyone from regenerating.

When did that happen

When has AL done mind control/hypnosis in a fight in manga?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute: manga>anime feats

Punching him with demon energy which alucard has no answer for

Has he ever used intangibility for battle purposes?

Bullets which will do nothing, he caught bullets since his first appearance

And dandy man's cards that can easily slice uranium depleted shells and can prevent anyone from regenerating.

When did that happen

When has AL done mind control/hypnosis in a fight in manga?

Punching with demon energy wont do shit.

Please watch alucard vs dandyman. i posted it on previous post.

He can caught it but hes hands will be full it will be raining bullets and explosive cards.

Loading Video...

Alucard used hypnosis on a hotel desk attendant. while he used mind control in one of the swat who stormed the hotel. Watch the video.

If toguro makes eye contact GG.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute: It would mulch al and thus removing one out of two million souls, explosions of that level are too weak

and manga feats please

that looks like filler

___

check chapter 16-18

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute: It would mulch al and thus removing one out of two million souls, explosions of that level are too weak

and manga feats please

that looks like filler

___

check chapter 16-18

That is not filler Lol what filler are you talking about this isn't DBZ.

Maybe next time you will ask me if that was canon?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute: anime tends to gloss over what was left out of the manga, need scans not vids here

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I'm not using god as in God, but through using the nail he became a "monster" himself via the power of God. It essentially makes him an avatar of godly power with only one weak point. Human, ascending beyond humanity into the ream of monsters, then to the limits of that...to me that's a near godly amount of power. God himself can't be measured in power so this is very non-literal.

And yes, yusuke is a half demon and very skilled atany level if power but at that point he wasnt peaking yet during the tournament where he fought toguro. Toguros durability proved obnoxiously high, but his strength, while higher than alucards, was slightly overplayed. Yuseke himself at points made larger craters in the ground than he did, and as far as anime goes the destruction he caused wouldn't be near as impressive if u remove everyone gassing up how powerful he is. And yes, alucard beat every other soul...how is this ridiculous and impossible? He did it in a state of non existence. He stopped existing to "find hinself"among all the souls he absorbed by killing tthem because sxhrodingers power was to exist as long as he believed he existed. Alucard absorbed this and since he couldn't find himself, he disappeared. Yet survived anyway. Why? Cuz he literally can't be killed, which is sorta what the whole series is about. And that level of invincibility is near reality warping, aka true god powers. I compared aludard to green lantern out if respect really n I see his constructs as a similar power to alucards constantly shifting form. But again, a finite power vs god mode on a Nintendo game aka alucard. How do you kill him at all, exactly? Please don't say he sucks him up, that was basically only a side effect as it developed from the strain of maintaining his 100% power. It was nowhere near Toburos specialty which was strength, whereas alucards specialty is being Dracula and sucking souls all day, MILLIONS of souls and obviously strong ones as that's all alucard wants to fight. I love yyh, but alucard is just something else completely. He can be sealed through prayer/magic/violence or something or other as shown by Abraham, but Toguro isn't even qualified in that stuff. He punches everything. To death. Except alucard

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

I'm not using god as in God, but through using the nail he became a "monster" himself via the power of God. It essentially makes him an avatar of godly power with only one weak point. Human, ascending beyond humanity into the ream of monsters, then to the limits of that...to me that's a near godly amount of power. God himself can't be measured in power so this is very non-literal.

And yes, yusuke is a half demon and very skilled atany level if power but at that point he wasnt peaking yet during the tournament where he fought toguro. Toguros durability proved obnoxiously high, but his strength, while higher than alucards, was slightly overplayed. Yuseke himself at points made larger craters in the ground than he did, and as far as anime goes the destruction he caused wouldn't be near as impressive if u remove everyone gassing up how powerful he is. And yes, alucard beat every other soul...how is this ridiculous and impossible? He did it in a state of non existence. He stopped existing to "find hinself"among all the souls he absorbed by killing tthem because sxhrodingers power was to exist as long as he believed he existed. Alucard absorbed this and since he couldn't find himself, he disappeared. Yet survived anyway. Why? Cuz he literally can't be killed, which is sorta what the whole series is about. And that level of invincibility is near reality warping, aka true god powers. I compared aludard to green lantern out if respect really n I see his constructs as a similar power to alucards constantly shifting form. But again, a finite power vs god mode on a Nintendo game aka alucard. How do you kill him at all, exactly? Please don't say he sucks him up, that was basically only a side effect as it developed from the strain of maintaining his 100% power. It was nowhere near Toburos specialty which was strength, whereas alucards specialty is being Dracula and sucking souls all day, MILLIONS of souls and obviously strong ones as that's all alucard wants to fight. I love yyh, but alucard is just something else completely. He can be sealed through prayer/magic/violence or something or other as shown by Abraham, but Toguro isn't even qualified in that stuff. He punches everything. To death. Except alucard

• I need scans for clarification for the 'avatar' of god
  • They never used god directly in hellsing
  • Why are you comparing Al to Yusuke who is stronger than dracula
  • None of his other soul are stronger than he is, they are fodder
  • Wrong, back then he cannot be killed because of two millions souls. Now if you remove his consciousness he dies, pummel ad infinitum,
  • Quantum based existence
  • Punch to oblivion
  • Soul suck , schrodinger has only one
  • featless dracula
  • who the d!ck is abraham?
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: dude...read the manga or watch the ova. I'm using my phone n can't get a scan now, but did u see me use the word essentially? As in those are my own words. Ur taking everything way too literal. . The soul burn factor is theoretical, and no matter how many souls toguro can suck he's only getting one at a time at best, at which point alucard may just be so offended that he eats him. If you want to be hypothetical, then if toguro is absorbing HUNDREDS (not thousands read it again) of souls a minute, then just a small portion of his blood/life force would contain actually thousands by now, in which case alucard removes his blood by thinking about it. You've seen toguro trying. Its impressive, but its just the buildup. Alucard has never been seen actually trying, he always gets bored just warming up. Abraham is Abraham van helsing, the only guy who sorta beat Dracula before the major. All of the strength, speed, and endurance feats seen are him not even trying. Even alexander, using the power of the nail of Helena hence the power of god, who he never shut up about, hit alucard hit his best effort and infested his body and soul with thorns and it was still literally far below his capacity. He opened himself up with restriction level zero out of respect for the concept of man vs monster, hoping Alexander the human could finish him. Instead, he turns into a monster himself and thorny tentacle rape of holy (Gods) power and bit takes THAT just to hypothetically kill one soul. Toguro is not holy. Toguro has shown no ability to suck multiple souls out of a guy who's souls can only so far be destroyed by holy tentacle porn with spikes. Toguro does not have anything holy, just really really strong punches that need hundreds of souls to maintain. Alucards not just handing over his soul/backup souls like the peons in the stadium. And yea, dandy mans cards cut through uranium. And alucards hand cut through that and then dandy mans arm. He doesn't need cards to do what his hand can do which after hundreds of strikes I'm sure would do more than a hundred punches to alucard would do. Ur putting toguro on doomsday levels, which would mean yusuke could beat superman by the end of the manga, which is stupid given superman vs goku. Toguro has shown strength feats akin to standard hulk only it drains him instead of increasing his power. Alucard has shown feats that more or less hammer in the fact he's immortal. Which is why they call him immortal.

Now let's look at personality. Alucard wants a human to kill him, so he won't reveal shit to toguro. He'd fight for hours probably, having the time of his life until he releases one seal and becomes something of a different level entirely. Then toguros punches don't even have the gratification of seeming like they're splattering alucard anymore. So he uses his soul suck one dude with a soul that can't be harmed by anything but the strongest holy means . Alucard uses his everything suck on one really really strong dude whos now practically starving on his one soul at a time at best diet that hes not getting cuz he is the opposite of holy. He eventually pulls his groin and suffers the worst pain of his life while alucard, laughs, debates actually trying and showing how strong he really is, then decides to handstab the shit out if his eyes because along his battlefield experience he heard somewhere that eyes are usually sensitive when other things aren't. now can u talk to me like a person instead of in bullet points that focus on all the wrong points. All toguro has is his ability to punch alucard really fast if hes in his base form. Why dont you show me a scan of anything doing anything useful at all with anything but god powers. You can give toguro helenas nail, assuming it doesnt kill him with all the wrath god-things usually kill demons with, he might have a chance....wait no now he has a weak spot.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

dude...read the manga or watch the ova. I'm using my phone n can't get a scan now, but did u see me use the word essentially? As in those are my own words. Ur taking everything way too literal. . The soul burn factor is theoretical, and no matter how many souls toguro can suck he's only getting one at a time at best, at which point alucard may just be so offended that he eats him. If you want to be hypothetical, then if toguro is absorbing HUNDREDS (not thousands read it again) of souls a minute, then just a small portion of his blood/life force would contain actually thousands by now, in which case alucard removes his blood by thinking about it. You've seen toguro trying. Its impressive, but its just the buildup. Alucard has never been seen actually trying, he always gets bored just warming up. Abraham is Abraham van helsing, the only guy who sorta beat Dracula before the major. All of the strength, speed, and endurance feats seen are him not even trying. Even alexander, using the power of the nail of Helena hence the power of god, who he never shut up about, hit alucard hit his best effort and infested his body and soul with thorns and it was still literally far below his capacity. He opened himself up with restriction level zero out of respect for the concept of man vs monster, hoping Alexander the human could finish him. Instead, he turns into a monster himself and thorny tentacle rape of holy (Gods) power and bit takes THAT just to hypothetically kill one soul. Toguro is not holy. Toguro has shown no ability to suck multiple souls out of a guy who's souls can only so far be destroyed by holy tentacle porn with spikes. Toguro does not have anything holy, just really really strong punches that need hundreds of souls to maintain. Alucards not just handing over his soul/backup souls like the peons in the stadium. And yea, dandy mans cards cut through uranium. And alucards hand cut through that and then dandy mans arm. He doesn't need cards to do what his hand can do which after hundreds of strikes I'm sure would do more than a hundred punches to alucard would do. Ur putting toguro on doomsday levels, which would mean yusuke could beat superman by the end of the manga, which is stupid given superman vs goku. Toguro has shown strength feats akin to standard hulk only it drains him instead of increasing his power.Alucard has shown feats that more or less hammer in the fact he's immortal. Which is why they call him immortal.

Now let's look at personality. Alucard wants a human to kill him, so he won't reveal shit to toguro. He'd fight for hours probably, having the time of his life until he releases one seal and becomes something of a different level entirely. Then toguros punches don't even have the gratification of seeming like they're splattering alucard anymore.So he uses his soul suck one dude with a soul that can't be harmed by anything but the strongest holy means . Alucard uses his everything suck on one really really strong dude whos now practically starving on his one soul at a time at best diet that hes not getting cuz he is the opposite of holy. He eventually pulls his groin and suffers the worst pain of his life while alucard, laughs, debates actually trying and showing how strong he really is, then decides to handstab the shit out if his eyes because along his battlefield experience he heard somewhere that eyes are usually sensitive when other things aren't. now can u talk to me like a person instead of in bullet points that focus on all the wrong points. All toguro has is his ability to punch alucard really fast if hes in his base form. Why dont you show me a scan of anything doing anything useful at all with anything but god powers. You can give toguro helenas nail, assuming it doesnt kill him with all the wrath god-things usually kill demons with, he might have a chance....wait no now he has a weak spot.

• Ova = non canon
  • Manga = point me to the specific volume or chapter
  • What I need are words from the book/kouta hirano and not fan interpretation without backing
  • Soul burn mentioned in battle with anderson, and nope he absorbed an entire stadium
  • Not a power of god, just a hyperbole and a holy device that negates regen
  • Al's blood =/= lifeforce
  • Nope, his immortality/regen is tied to his soul supply not that only 'holy' things can damage him
  • Don't put words in my mouth with the doomday sh!t
  • Alucard is killable
  • Talking about personality he is the type to massively underestimate his enemies, he wouldn't know if toguro is uman or not prior to transformation
  • Alucard never shows any durability feats
  • when did the 'groin' thing happen?

Dude make your posts actually readable so more people argue with you. It is too cluttered.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I would jump in, but the combine sentences make my eyes hurt.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx: Hellsing Ultimate ova is more true to the manga.

Alucard is unkillable

He dissapears and is forced to kill the 3 million souls he had captured. 20 years later he returns, with shrodinger's power making him litterally immortal. so sorry anti-Alucard fans, i just crushed your hopes and dreams.

-Sources: the Manga

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute:

• Incognito is non canon
  • Alucard can be killed by the way that schrodinger can be killed

what chapter/volume?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

• Incognito is non canon
  • Alucard can be killed by the way that schrodinger can be killed

what chapter/volume?

How.?

Read the last chapters of the hellsing manga.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

• Incognito is non-manga
  • He only has 1 soul and schrodinger's power, schrodinger dies when he cannot think for himself anymore
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

• Incognito is non-manga
  • He only has 1 soul and schrodinger's power, schrodinger dies when he cannot think for himself anymore

So.? Alucard at the end gained access to schrodingers ablities As long as he believes that he exists he will. He can be everywhere and nowhere. Toguro can't kill him while alucard can.

Alucard wins end of story.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute:

So.? Alucard at the end gained access to schrodingers ablities As long as he believes that he exists he will. He can be everywhere and nowhere. Toguro can't kill him while alucard can.

How will alucard do that, oh and he has only one soul left. Punch to oblivion for knockout :)

by taking a million punches to the face?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

How will alucard do that, oh and he has only one soul left. Punch to oblivion for knockout :)

So toguro is flash now?

You still Haven't posted a scan where toguro can resist mind control.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

Schrodingers soul >>>>>> 3 million souls.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

• Not flash, but faster than toguro either
  • read chapter 16-18 for that vid you posted

no such TP used on Tubalcain or named characters in manga -_-

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute: schrodinger has no combat feats

Huh? did i mention any schrodinger combat feats?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute: schrodinger has no combat feats

your disregarding that alucard can hurt toguro. While toguro can't harm alucard at all. -_-

face it toguro looses here.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

• Alucard does not have TP feats, just show me where it is on the manga (wiki says fledglings, which Toguro is not)
  • Alucard fights with his souls for the supernatural feats, with schrodinger he does not have his fancy magic. Just a bishonen vampire with two guns, no advantages whatsoever.
  • You keep saying winkle and tubalcain, which alucard does not have at schrodinger
  • Nor that blood stuff
  • He wins
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

• Alucard does not have TP feats, just show me where it is on the manga (wiki says fledglings, which Toguro is not)
  • Alucard fights with his souls for the supernatural feats, with schrodinger he does not have his fancy magic. Just a bishonen vampire with two guns, no advantages whatsoever.
  • You keep saying winkle and tubalcain, which alucard does not have at schrodinger
  • Nor that blood stuff
  • He wins

He still have supernatural feats the only abilities he will lose are those from the abilities of the soul that he absorbed. The Op said pre schrodinger.

Just because i posted alucard can mind control toguro and you have no way to counter that argument your gonna keep questioning if that was filler? LOL

Al wins massive rapestomp.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

• Nor that blood stuff
  • He wins

Im pretty sure it is on the manga im just lazy to find and post it on here.

Go look for it yourself.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute:

• maybe because TP is only an anime filler thing, Zorin had TP but Alu never devoured her
  • Pre-schrodinger loses then, his weapon is that quantum immortality thing which is not allowed for this fight
  • you have yet to show evidence, or a scan of him doing so
  • Al gets rapestomped
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx: Pre schrodinger alucard makes him more deadlier he has access to the abilities of the 3 million souls he absorbed

Toguro gets curbstomped.

The captain would be a more fair fight to him.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute:

• 2.3 million actually
  • Alucard gets stomped, and 'love beam' is not telepathy
  • he would stomp the cap
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: This is NON Shroedinger Alucard I am using here. Why that version is being mention is beyond me....

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

• 2.3 million actually
  • Alucard gets stomped, and 'love beam' is not telepathy
  • he would stomp the cap

How? physical damage means nothing to him.

Alucard mind controls him rape stomp.

Baskerville will devour him.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Nerx

@chibi_cute:

• Means alot, he burns souls to regen
  • Love beam only works on fledgelings and weak humans
  • Toguro can blast that dog with a thumb beam

is that all Alucard has in store?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Chibi_cute

@nerx said:

@chibi_cute:

• Means alot, he burns souls to regen
  • Love beam only works on fledgelings and weak humans
  • Toguro can blast that dog with a thumb beam

is that all Alucard has in store?

Toguro will already be dead tired wounded before alucard can burn 1/4 of his souls.

Proof that it will not work on toguro? post a scan of him resisting mind control if not then al mind rapes.

yeah right toguro = dog food.

Yeah alucard impales him.