Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

From what I can tell he might trump Alucard in pure strength, but does his speed stack up? Also, does he have a counter to being consumed by baskerville hound? Can he react to hypersonic projectiles?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see Alucard getting past Ionian Hetairoi, and unlike most spirits, Iskander typically opens with his Noble Phantasm.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Damn, as someone who is actually familiar with both series, I'm not entirely sure.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm intrigued, the similarities between the two make this very interesting. However, I would like to back Rider for a slight majority. An argument, considering Alucard's ability to match Luke Valentine, annihilate at distance and over an area at level 1 and the power of his starting arsenal, favouring Alucard at levels 3-1 isn't unreasonable however, wether or not Rider could survive or evade the blunt of Alucard's attacks is debatable and the anti-army nature of Iskander's Gordius Wheel means Rider will almost certainly obliterate Alucard multiple times in succession and counter many of his attacks. What it then comes down to, of course, is Level 0 vs Ionian Hetaroi. In this instance I will, undoubtably, back Rider's superiority. While he doesn't hold any advantage in numbers the quality of his soldiers vastly outweigh that of Vlad's Ghouls and Iskander's speciality lies in army vs army encounters. He gains an increase in tactical capability and can make full use of his anti-army capabilities. Iskander's Gordius Wheel will slaughter them by the 100's and his superior army will plough through The Count's army.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By GIliad_

Essentially his Gordius Wheel will allow him to hold his own in a 1 v 1 encounter and the overall superiority of Ionian Hetaroi compared to Alucard's Level 0 army decides the battle should it progress. The only issue is Iskander's, arguable, inability to keep Alucard down.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rider is the most underrated Servant on the roster. His Activated Gordius Wheel is literally a categorically superior version of Gae Bolg's energy attack...

As in, Gordius Wheel would pretty much instantly kill Archer even if he was using Rho Aias.

As in, Gordius Wheel is a tailor made counter to crush an attack like Level Zero. The reason Gordius Wheel loses out to Excalibur are 1) it is specifically very slightly slower and 2) attack type rather than attack quality. Anti-Castle is better than Anti-Army when against single targets.

What does this mean? It means Rider has a flying reuseable anti-army directed energy weapon against Level Zero...

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard wins and easy.

Black Dog is powerful as hell.

Dandy Man and cards would solo Rider himself.

Van Winckle bullets would also solo Rider.

Alucard himself has insane powerful TK, Hypnotism. Intangibility, Mist, Bat Swarms, Supernatural Guided Accuracy, and lets not forget even at level zero requires a ritual performance to kill. Stab in the heart and beheaded. Otherwise he just T-1000 style reform.

Avatar image for deactivated-6186307112688
deactivated-6186307112688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Fate but I misread the title as Alucard vs Riddler and was curious. XD

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iskandar