@Vance Astro: lol

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Floopay

Alucard also has mind control, does Frieza have any defense against that? Especially if he doesn't know it's coming. Realistically the only way Frieza can defend himself is to blow up the planet which has been said here multiple times. I'm not 100% sure how durable Frieza would be in terms of comparison to things that actually exist, but Alucard broke that magic bullet with his teeth, and that thing went through jets like they were nothing. Alucard can become intangible, summon hell hounds, and though his strength/speed/etc. haven't been shown anywhere near Friezas, the plain and simple fact is if Frieza doesn't have resistance to telepathy, he's done for. I'm going to wager that Alucard could probably bite Frieza and have his teeth puncture, and once that happens it's all over. Blood is the currency of the soul, and once Alucard strikes home, well, that's game.

I'm going Alucard via mind control.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lol. If vampire Walter could murk Alucard for a while then Frieza would destroy him. Nothing Alucard does would even register as a tickle to Frieza who took a beating from an SSJ Goku before tanking and surviving an exploding planet. Alucard gets short apart by bullets and has only shown small building busting at best. Frieza planet busts easily in first form. Frieza wins.

BrockPrime91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BrockPrime91

Frieza. His feats put him in a very high category like other dbz villans.

CS118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard solos Dragon Ball Super