#1 Edited by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard | The Nightwalker

No Caption Provided

The Oceanic Massacre

What would happen if you were to drop Alucard into One Piece and have him go through the events of the story as if he were the protagonist? How far would he make it before they did him in? Let's say that he has basic knowledge on the world and its rules for the sake of fairness.

#2 Posted by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone would like to tag some One Piece debaters for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm new here, so I don't really know anyone yet unfortunately.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#3 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably gain a mad amount of new powers. So maybe he'd never lose.

#4 Posted by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably gain a mad amount of new powers. So maybe he'd never lose.

Are you referring to his ability to make familiars?

#5 Posted by Skrskr (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s been a while since I watched hellsing, I don’t remember if there was any limit established for his regen.

#6 Posted by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

It’s been a while since I watched hellsing, I don’t remember if there was any limit established for his regen.

Each death is a life off, and he has two or three million of those. If you manage to exhaust his lives, he stops regenerating and dies.

#7 Edited by Skrskr (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: then stop at Mihawk, people in and below his tier have known to be able to fight hard fought battles for days straight.

Mihawk could constantly one shot him and tier wise should be too fast unless I’m missing speed feats for alucard.

#8 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

Each death is a life off, and he has two or three million of those. If you manage to exhaust his lives, he stops regenerating and dies.

Not necessarily true.

That was theorized when he went level 0. That killing him while he was just himself would lead to his death; but then he died, and recalled all his familiars.

Additionally, a lot of his familiars were destroyed when he went level 0. Yet later, when he reappears post-BFR, he states that he killed the exact same number of souls as he had prior to releasing his familiars in level 0. So killing him and killing his familiars doesn't seem to do anything. And this was also realized earlier in the series. Van Helsing killed all of Alucards familiars and his army, and yet they were all still there when Alucard went level 0.

So it appears the only one who can kill Alucard's souls, is Alucard. Possibly also any telepaths or soul manipulators who can possibly enter or manipulate his soul(s) or psyche.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by Earendill (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear.

#11 Posted by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Skrskr (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: but does that stand pre schrodinger also?

Avatar image for captain_inverse
#13 Posted by captain_inverse (2354 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: he clears because once he gets croco as a familiar he will be clearing ALOT of the OP roster. Alucard blood manipulating will be what gets him the first W against a logia.

Enel could be a problem

#14 Posted by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by captain_inverse (2354 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: basic knowledge of the OP world, he's way smarter than luffy is. And him being a vampire that pretty much eats souls, which in turn are tied to devil fruits means he is blackbeard 2.0

Croc has the obvious weakness of water/liquid to bypass his logia, Alucard has blood to spare.

#16 Posted by Yray (529 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stops at enel

#17 Posted by Celebrobtoo (193 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_inverse: The thing is, he would be at a massive speed disadvantage. I couldn't see him doing anything to Crocodile.

#19 Posted by Sy8000 (35467 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate at Croc.

#20 Posted by PhantomRant (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Not necessarily true.

That was theorized when he went level 0. That killing him while he was just himself would lead to his death; but then he died, and recalled all his familiars.

Necessarily true , actually. An attack that can kill Alucard is an attack that destroys his heart. Every-time his heart is destroyed he loses a life/soul that he uses to regenerate himself. If he doesn't have anymore lives/souls, then killing his heart will finally kill him. That's why he ate Luke Valentine to gain an extra life and that was what let him survive against Walter.

Additionally, a lot of his familiars were destroyed when he went level 0. Yet later, when he reappears post-BFR, he states that he killed the exact same number of souls as he had prior to releasing his familiars in level 0.

No he did not. He said he killed the same number of souls he had absorbed in London AFTER he released Level 0.

Van Helsing killed all of Alucards familiars and his army

No proof he did.

#21 Posted by GohanDorado (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Law stomp

#22 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears to intelligent for verse

#23 Posted by BrainDrain (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Enel, however if he had the same knowledge and help he clears.

#24 Edited by SleepingSlaves (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@gohandorado said:

Law stomp

You apparently didn't read the rules. If Luffy never fights Law in the events of the story, then neither will Alucard.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#25 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stops at most logias. Especially enel

#26 Posted by captain_inverse (2354 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: @sy8000: @sleepingslaves: thing is, against crocodile Alucard also would have Arlong and his crew at that point who can spit and throw water at crazy speed and everyone up to robin would be familiars.

I don't see how he beats Enel. Then again Luffy didn't beat him either, he saved Skypeia. Enel ultimately got what he wanted in the end. Alucard let's them die XD

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
#27 Posted by Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate at Enel I guess

#28 Posted by AGrape (189 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears. Once he gets his hands on a broken DF like the Hobi Hobi it's over. One Piece balances out a lot of the broken abilities by giving them to fodder/jobbers.