Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DarthExitium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: I'm going to say the X-men have this one, with Rogue being strong, able to fly and drain life, Colossus being strong, psylocke's mental attacks and nightcrawler's teleportation, i'm not sure how the others can stop them. I'd put Rogue against GG, because she can fly and she's strong. and fighting with her gloves off would mean she could try and grab her somehow to drain her. Colossus vs MM would be a cool fight, but colossus might be stronger, I think he is stronger than thing....maybe.. Psylocke is really the only hope against vapor man. His ability to turn to vapor literally makes him untouchable except psylocke might could effect his mind... or at least she should, for i assume his mind is still conscience while vapor. and Nightcrawler vs Birdman would be a really great fight, but i doubt birdman can pin down nightcrawler.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By basicfan30

@basicfan30: I'm going to say the X-men have this one, with Rogue being strong, able to fly and drain life, Colossus being strong, psylocke's mental attacks and nightcrawler's teleportation, i'm not sure how the others can stop them. I'd put Rogue against GG, because she can fly and she's strong. and fighting with her gloves off would mean she could try and grab her somehow to drain her. Colossus vs MM would be a cool fight, but colossus might be stronger, I think he is stronger than thing....maybe.. Psylocke is really the only hope against vapor man. His ability to turn to vapor literally makes him untouchable except psylocke might could effect his mind... or at least she should, for i assume his mind is still conscience while vapor. and Nightcrawler vs Birdman would be a really great fight, but i doubt birdman can pin down nightcrawler.

Thanks. I like the way you matched up these fights. And agree again it comes down to how well Vaps can avoid attacks (which should be pretty well) and weather GG can damage Rogue before she starts doing damage. (depend how strong GG is)

DarthExitium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: yea, GG would have to keep rogue at a distance, and Vapor would have to be unaffected my mind powers. that could turn the tide a bit.