• 119 results
Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Death8Dragon

The most powerful character in fiction and who will always be number 1: Alovenus

No Caption Provided

VS

Composite Shonen

No Caption Provided

Full power

Who wins?

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wank Force is allowed and FUsidder Goku is allowed too

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shonen Fanboys where are you

@haxxxz

Wank to your heart content.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kami-tenchi. Lol I don't know much of shounen's strongest

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuto-Sai. Though I dunno if he's shounen

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: @kemono_dono:

The SCP Foundation, The Downstreamers, The White Light, The Star Maker, Gan & Dis and The Mathiverse says hello.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The ability to absolutely kill anything that existed within the same space, penetrating all resistances.

The ability to reflect all attacks received.

The ability to reverse time and make the opponent non-existent.

The ability to win regardless of the process.

The ability to inflict the defeat condition on the opponent.

The ability to erase everything with a glance.

The ability to nullify all abilities.

The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.

The abilities of all the gods from various mythos.

The abilities that were made up in fiction somewhere.

No Caption Provided

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Haxxxz

@death8dragon: that's not wank, it's range

BTW comp shounen still max stands at 5D Or low Complex Multi so no they get stomped

Jump force can get them to Outerversal-high outerversal tho, so if all their abilities and haxxes get amped to that level then probably there's a chance for Comp hst, but that's a very small one

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A combination of Najimi Ajimu and God Sinbad, God David , Ugo, and Solomon I bet can beat this woman. Also some toon and toonforce characters could probably do the her in quite easily as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol lol Shonen fanboys are annoying

ot: Alovenus solo fiction Composite Shonen gets stomped

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

filthy frank solos

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT I saw comp shounen having all shounen verses(previously I thought it's only the HST)

Then Comp Shounen spitestomps badly

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80% of anime verses get obliterated, yes it includes Goku

But if she turns on all fictions she gets instantly destroyed, her memories erased and it turns out she never even existed to begin with

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks: im guessing the remaining 20% includes Umineko, Masadaverse and Demon King Daimou.

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Solar_Mars

Lol, Alovenus curb stomps fiction. Much less Composite Shonen.

Alovenus stomps.

Alovenus herself probably wasn’t thinking too much about it. This tremendous power made the previous battles look like children’s play. This was the reason she was said to be omnipotent. Of course, she was neither omniscient nor omnipotent. That was the previous creator deity. However, Alovenus had a simple and peerless power that could kill off even an omnipotent being. She was too juvenile and too childish…but that was also the reason she was the strongest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alovenus giggled. It was a laugh that embodied absolute belief in her victory and her own power. She couldn’t lose. There was no reason for her to lose. Even if she really lost, she could simply fiddle with the setting. She could come up with so many ways to make herself the strongest by changing the setting, reason, and providence.“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alovenus laughed innocently like a child and continued her vicious attacks without ceasing.

The ability to absolutely kill anything that existed within the same space, penetrating all resistances.

The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.

Alovenus suddenly felt as if something was piercing her heart. But that was just her imagination. There was nothing there in that place. To begin with, she was immortal. She had given herself the setting that she couldn’t be killed by any means. Even if a god-slaying spear or sword were to stab her, she would feel no pain and suffer no wound.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.

Alovenus covered her mouth with her hand as she issued forth a laugh. It sounded like she was laughing and crying at the same time…Certainly, it was the first joyful cry she had ever experienced in her life.“Hahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!”With her emotions no longer suppressed, the Goddess gave a loud laugh that echoed throughout all of space-time, causing space itself to fracture and collapse. In a parallel world somewhere, the native dinosaurs died without ever knowing the cause as their universe shattered. In another timeline that might have existed, a civilization, which was unlike that of Earth’s and was even able to participate in space wars, was erased without being able to do anything. Time itself completely collapsed, causing Dina and the others who were still waiting for Ruphas to return to freeze in time.The shockwaves from the Goddess’ laughter erased half of the extant universes in the Final Point.Eventually, the Goddess removed her hand from her mouth and spoke in a calm voice.“Hehehe…That’s a big claim to make. Can you really do it though? My tantrums are a little excessive in terms of scale, if I may say so myself.”

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Alovenus curb stomps fiction. Much less Composite Shonen.

Alovenus stomps.

Alovenus herself probably wasn’t thinking too much about it. This tremendous power made the previous battles look like children’s play. This was the reason she was said to be omnipotent. Of course, she was neither omniscient nor omnipotent. That was the previous creator deity. However, Alovenus had a simple and peerless power that could kill off even an omnipotent being. She was too juvenile and too childish…but that was also the reason she was the strongest.

Alovenus giggled. It was a laugh that embodied absolute belief in her victory and her own power. She couldn’t lose. There was no reason for her to lose. Even if she really lost, she could simply fiddle with the setting. She could come up with so many ways to make herself the strongest by changing the setting, reason, and providence.“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”

Alovenus laughed innocently like a child and continued her vicious attacks without ceasing.

Alovenus suddenly felt as if something was piercing her heart. But that was just her imagination. There was nothing there in that place. To begin with, she was immortal. She had given herself the setting that she couldn’t be killed by any means. Even if a god-slaying spear or sword were to stab her, she would feel no pain and suffer no wound.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.

Alovenus covered her mouth with her hand as she issued forth a laugh. It sounded like she was laughing and crying at the same time…Certainly, it was the first joyful cry she had ever experienced in her life.“Hahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!”With her emotions no longer suppressed, the Goddess gave a loud laugh that echoed throughout all of space-time, causing space itself to fracture and collapse. In a parallel world somewhere, the native dinosaurs died without ever knowing the cause as their universe shattered. In another timeline that might have existed, a civilization, which was unlike that of Earth’s and was even able to participate in space wars, was erased without being able to do anything. Time itself completely collapsed, causing Dina and the others who were still waiting for Ruphas to return to freeze in time.The shockwaves from the Goddess’ laughter erased half of the extant universes in the Final Point.Eventually, the Goddess removed her hand from her mouth and spoke in a calm voice.“Hehehe…That’s a big claim to make. Can you really do it though? My tantrums are a little excessive in terms of scale, if I may say so myself.”

featherine rewrites her

3812 climbs up the narrative and GG

swanns proposal GG

downstreamers GG

wanked saitama one punch GG

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon:

>Strongest Character in Fiction

>Already explained on why she gets stomped by Swann’s Proposal

Ok dude.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo oneshots

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really like to wank this fodder huh? SCP 3812 goes "AHHHH!" and her fodder verse disappears. Swann's Proposal deletes her with a thought, Battler shoves a Red Key so far up her ass, that the Truth will become "Alovenus is so trash, that she will now just commit suicide out of disgust!"

The truth:

No Caption Provided

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Morningstar999

Jokes aside, Battler just says: "Your power is fodder to me, and it won't have any effect!" by using Endless Nine. Then with a Golden Truth, he will say: "Alovenus commits suicide out of spite for herself! Her verse gets soloed as a side effect!!" Yes, it will work cuz I say so. Any God tier in Magi can also do the job tbh. TOAA blinks as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blitzes and one shots

tf is with this "I can kill an omnipotent being shit" seriously an omnipotent being cannot lose to someone that isn't omnipotent. And will stalemate another omnipotent.

Also the Goku thing was a joke.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You fanboys call it wank. When I post feats, smh Alovenus downplayers will never change.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You fanboys call it wank. When I post feats, smh Alovenus downplayers will never change.

Accept that by your logic she is fodder. Battler has a superior cosmology most likely, not even VSBW wanks her above low 1A LMAO. He just deletes her with a "no u". She can't effect him as he just won't acknowledge her abilities and they will actually have no effect at all. He will shrug them off, then snaps his finger with a truth saying "Alovenus becomes weaker than Deku", and then it's GG.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon said:

Accept that by your logic she is fodder. Battler has a superior cosmology most likely, not even VSBW wanks her above low 1A LMAO. He just deletes her with a "no u". She can't effect him as he just won't acknowledge her abilities and they will actually have no effect at all. He will shrug them off, then snaps his finger with a truth saying "Alovenus becomes weaker than Deku", and then it's GG.

Numidium also curbstomped foddervenus

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Solar_Mars

@pepsichipbag: Alovenus>Omnipotents

Not if or buts

No, Goku is the one getting blitz. Alovenus is faster than someone who's faster than Infinity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao I love this thread.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blitzes and one shots

tf is with this "I can kill an omnipotent being shit" seriously an omnipotent being cannot lose to someone that isn't omnipotent. And will stalemate another omnipotent.

Also the Goku thing was a joke.

It can be argued because it says composite Shounen. If Umineko is actually a Shounen, it can just be Goku stomping her with Golden Truths Ki Blast-style or beating her Bernkastel-style. We have to give a figure to this Composite Shounen right???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pepsichipbag: Alovenus>Omnipotents

Not if or buts

No, Goku is the one getting blitz. Alovenus is faster than someone who's faster than Infinity.

Use your og account and debate like a man! Using alts is cowardly! Just kidding, but Battler still stomps Foddervenus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways composite shounen blitzes and one shots and lightning mcqueen blitzes and one shots with omnipresent speed.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Morningstar999

@pepsichipbag said:

Anyways composite shounen blitzes and one shots and lightning mcqueen blitzes and one shots with omnipresent speed.

Composite Shounen is OP. Stuff like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Magi combined into one...and Umineko should also be a Shounen. We have a monster on our hands. This character blinks most of fiction lol. Just imagine Goku/Ichigo/Naruto or whatever with Golden Truths, Narrative manipulating abilities, conceptual immortality, higher dimensional existence...Alovenus becomes his bit**.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>VS Battle wiki

>Downplaying

Pick one.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being Honest Umineko and Magi should be comparable in power tbh

And Alovenus vs Masadaverse is debatable

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Solar_Mars

Also, SCP-3812 best feat is one-shotting an unknown SCP whose remnants gave origins to SCP-239

No Caption Provided

Alovenus>3812>>>>>Unknown SCP>SCP-239 AFAIK

PS: I'm joking about this being his best feat.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>VS Battle wiki

>Downplaying

Pick one.

Not really , they downplay a lot of times

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Well they downplay stuff like dragon ball heroes and wank stuff like undertale.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_mars: Lightning mcqueen blitzes and one shots the fodder.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

>VS Battle wiki

>Downplaying

Pick one.

Not really , they downplay a lot of times

But not verses like Umineko, or some others. Those seem actually fine.

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers