Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

The Almighty Ones Tournament Of All Powerful Beings

Team Hylian Hedgehogs

( shazamfan666 - Link (Composite) & RoyRodgersMcFreely - Composite Sonic )

Team Olympian Hell

(AnimeLegend68 - Janemba & Hypnos0929 - Composite Kratos )

Rules:

Information

• Standard Gear unless it was specifically told by HeirToTheKingdom otherwise
  • Win is by KO, or incap or death or BFR
  • BFR is only allowed as a last ditch option
  • Morals apply to how each character usually acts
  • In-character
  • No preparation
  • No inhabitants are near
  • Basic knowledge on each other
  • Teams will be working perfectly together
  • Please refrain from posting your opinion on the match until it's done as this is a tournament match
  • Asked to be tagged for voting, or message for me to know to do so

Posting Order:

It goes team 1 member , then team 2, and back and forth. You don't post as one big post for both teams, but separate ones. So essentially debater 1 of team one posts, then debater 1 of team two posts, then debater 2 of team one posts, and then debate 2 of team two posts. It will go like that for the debate.

• It's in the night
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68@hypnos0929: Time for the fastest thing alive to make its move.

No Caption Provided

Sonic the Hedgehog

"Looks like the party's getting started! Time to rock and roll!"

Introduction

Sonic is the fastest thing alive and a freedom fighter battling to save the world from the tyrannical Dr. Eggman.

Speed

This should be easy. The Guinness World Records has named him the official fastest video game character alive as he is faster than the speed of light(too bad for Kratos; I've already proved Sonic is faster, lol).

No Caption Provided

Moves 2 times the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Here are some lightspeed reactions.

No Caption Provided

Sonic can also outrun a black hole.

Loading Video...

Can also vibrate his molecules throgh objects and attacks.

Strength

Cuts through concrete while heavily injured.

No Caption Provided

Kicks back a planet busting attack.

Loading Video...

Durability

Has tanked planet level attacks.

Loading Video...

Survived explosion.

No Caption Provided

Confirmed planet level.

Survives a direct attack from a chaos emerald.

No Caption Provided

Survived a beating from an evil Super Sonic in base form.

No Caption Provided

Power

Could destroy two moons with a casual attack.

No Caption Provided

Destroys a black hole in base form.

And he was also able to bend time and space to destroy a zone.

Reality Warper

No Caption Provided

Matter Manipulation

No Caption Provided

Color Powers

Loading Video...

Flight

No Caption Provided

Teammate Support

Sonic can give others access to Chaos powers.

Loading Video...

Now my partner, Link, will have access to the following:

• Enhanced super speed
  • Enhanced super strength
  • Enhanced jump
  • Enhanced acrobatic skills and reflexes
  • Virtual invulnerability
  • Flight

You're turn @shazamfan666 :)

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AkshSarpanch
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@RoyRodgersMcFreely: It's @Animelegend68's turn right now.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks good. T4V.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazamfan666: Its your turn now. The rule is your team, then my team, then your team, then my team.Get it

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooohhh nicee reading

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hypnos0929

@heirtothekingdom: I have realized a serious problem, are Kratos' weapons/ items allowed to grow to his size while he's in his godly state? I ask because I've made several Kratos threads and I think most people just assume yes like me. I just need to clarify it before my turn

Oh and during his fight with Ares all of his weapons, and magic grew with him

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made some quick modifications.

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Posting order is one person for a team, then a person on another team.

It goes team 1 member , then team 2, and back and forth. You don't post as one big post for both teams, but separate ones. So essentially debater 1 of team one posts, then debater 1 of team two posts, then debater 2 of team one posts, and then debate 2 of team two posts. It will go like that for the debate.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hypnos0929

@shazamfan666: ok would you like me to post first? I have my stuff ready but I can't post videos like you guys because I'm on my phone

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hypnos0929

@shazamfan666: ok give me like 10 minutes to read it all over and copy and paste

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hypnos0929

Here is a list of Composite Kratos' weapons, abilities, some feats, and equipment for this fight enjoy

Weapons & Abilities & Equipment:

1)Aphrodite's Ambrosia: An extremely powerful kick that can break things the Blades of Olympus can't

2) Apollo's flame: A light that helps him light dark places

3)Arms of Sparta: Kratos' sword and shield that he used while he was still human. He is highly skilled with them due to the fact he was a spartan general

4)Army of Hades: Allows Kratos to bring forth souls from Hades, the Greek underworld, to help him in combat.

5)Army of Sparta: Allows Kratos to summon fellow spartan soldiers to protect him by shielding him, while also spearing and raining arrows onto his enemies

6)Athena's swords: They do the same things as his blades of exile.

7)Atlas' Quake: Allows Kratos to punch the ground and make giant flaming boulders rise and fall to the ground

8)Barbarian hammer: A slow but powerful weapon that if used to hit the ground can cause shockwaves that knock enemies off balance or know kill them

9)Blade of Artemis: A large blade that Artemis used to kill a Titan, she gave it to Kratos to help him kill Ares

10)Blade of Judgment: A weapon that was available if you pre-ordered God of war Ascension

11)Blade of Olympus: A large blade Zeus created and used to end the Titan war. It is capable of wiping out an entire city in one slash. Kratos' godly power is in this blade so it is very powerful

12)The blade of the gods: This weapon is a giant sword that Kratos used to kill Ares with. It was forged by the gods [Note can only be used while Kratos is in his godly size]

13)The Blades of Athena: Chained blades that Kratos received from Athena

14)The Blades of Chaos: Chained weapons given to Kratos by Ares when he became his servant

15)The Blades of Exile: Chained weapons Kratos received after the Blades of Athena was destroyed

16)The Boots of Hermes: Boots that allow Kratos to make short dashes forward and also allow him to run on walls

17)The Bow of Apollo: A bow that shoots arrows made of pure fire

18)Charon's mask: Allows Kratos to shoot green flames, that burn his enemy for a short period of time

19)Claws of Hades: Hades personal weapons that he used to kill Titans, Kratos took them after killing Hades. They allow Kratos to steal the souls of his enemies, and raise a small legion of souls to steal his enemies souls

20)Cronus' rage: Allows Kratos to create floating balls of electricity which shock his opponents

21)Danaus' head: Used in the god of war comics. It allows Kratos to control animals, however its other capabilities are unknown because it was only used once by Kratos

22)Efeet: Allows Kratos to summon a single demon made of fire

23)Eye of Atlantis: Allows Kratos to shoot electricity at a single opponent

24)The eyes of Truth: This allows Kratos to see through any magical barriers, illusions, and dark spells

25)Fire of Ares: Allows Kratos to incinerate his weaker enemies but still can burn his stronger enemies

26)Gauntlets of Zeus: Large Gauntlets that hurt even the strongest gods and titans. They are capable of killing even immortals

27)The golden fleece: Allows Kratos to deflect hits

28)The head of Euryale: Can allow Kratos to turn his enemies to stone, note that the bigger the enemy the longer it takes to turn them to stone

29)Head of Helios: Allows Kratos to daze enemies for a few seconds

30)The power of hope: Allowed a mortal, human Kratos to kill Zeus.

31)Horn of Boreas: Allows Kratos to damage and freeze near by enemies using an icy storm

32)Hyperion Charge: Allows Kratos to run and tackle his enemies

33)Icarus' wings: Allows Kratos to glide on air and jump higher

34)Ice of Poseidon: Allows Kratos to breath underwater, and freeze enemies

35)Light of Dawn: Allows Kratos to throw orbs of light at his opponents, this light can damage his opponent

36)Medusa's gaze: Allows Kratos to turn enemies to stone. Note I know that this was said above but this is a different head

37)Nemean Cestus: Large gloves that increase Kratos' strength

38)Nemesis' whip: A weapon forged by Heaphetus. It is able to shock enemies, but they are weak shocks. Fortunately they move faster than his Blades of Exile

39)Oath Stone of Orkos: Allows Kratos to clone himself, this clone attacks his enemy several times then it disappears

40)Poseidon's rage: Allows Kratos to make lightning rain down from the sky

41)Poseidon's trident: Not useful in combat but it allows Kratos to breathe underwater, and swim faster

42)Rage of Sparta: Allows Kratos to go into a frenzy. During this time he can only use the blade of Olympus but his speed, strength and amount of damage dealt increase greatly

43)Rage of the gods: Allows Kratos to enter a frenzy, during this he can't be knocked back and his strength increases

44)Rage of the Titian's: Applies all the same things as the other two rage attacks, but now he can't be hurt by any side effects from his enemies

45)Scourge of Erinys: Allows Kratos the ability to create voids that draw his enemies in. These voids also steal enemies health so that Kratos can be healed if enough enemies get hurt and leave health

46)Souls of Hades: Makes a large hand come out of the ground and slam his enemy

47)Soul Summon: A move from the claws of Hades. It allows Kratos to bring forth some of his enemies that he's killed from his quest

48)Spear of Destiny: A spear that allows Kratos to make long range attacks. It can also create explosive purple crystals

49)Sword of Valor: The sword that Kratos used while he was still a human, Spartan general. It was given to him by his superiors

50)Thera's Bane: An ability which makes the blades of Athena light on fire

51)Typhoon's bow: A bow that shoots arrow make of wind

52)Zeus' fury: Allows Kratos to make lightning bolts in his hand. He throws these powerful bolts at his enemies

53)The amulet of Fate: This allows Kratos to slow down time temporary

54) The urns from god of war 2: I packed this into one because I'm tried of typing. These urns give Kratos the abilities to have unlimited magic, unlimited Titans rage and the ability to turn anyone he hits to stone

Kratos also has a lot of other bonus costumes that help him increase his stats but for the sake of simplistity I will not post them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB9FdyIvd1Q

this shows Kratos' strength speed and agility

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGm9-Kvrsjk

Kratos also can bring himself back from the dead because he was told that only a coward accepts death, though please note Gaea healed his scar but he himself climbed out of Hades

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XyLFf74j-E

The power of hope gives Kratos all he needs to kill Zeus, even when he is a mortal man without ANY powers/abilities/or super human stats

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-YAbycm24

Minutes 3 to 4 Kratos resists being crushed by Atlas, who literally holds the sky up. Also watch minutes 5:52 to 6:06 shows the power of the Claws of Hades' soul rip ability, which can rip the soul of a Titan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtWSPJOUrc

Kratos and his gear/weapons grow with him from Minute 1 to 1:20 [Note you can not see his magic literally grow but during gameplay his lightning bolt and other magical abilities do grow in proportion to his body size]

Although Kratos doesn't have speed power is certainly one of his greatest assets, along with his vercitility, and his large amount of weapons and powerful magics

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68@hypnos0929

This match should be pretty easy. Kratos is pretty weak compared to everyone else in the tournament.

No Caption Provided

Link is the protagonist of the Legend of Zelda series, and is one of Nintendo's most iconic characters. Throughout his games, he's collected a wide array of different weapons and other items with tons of different effects. These items allow him to implement high levels of versatility and strategy.

Sword

Link can use many different techniques with his sword.

• Hurricane Spin: Link stores up his power, and spins around in a massive slash that goes in all directions. It can easily deal with a large amount of enemies simultaneously.
  • Skyward Strike: Link stores up his power, and using sacred energy, fires a massive sword beam.
  • Mortal Draw: Link drops his defenses and waits for an opponent to get close. Once they do, he slashes them to near death.

Shields and Armor

Link will be going into battle with his most powerful armor, the Magic Armor. It protects him from all harm. In one hand, he'll also be wielding the Hylian Shield. It is virtually indestructible, and will be able to block all of your attacks with ease. It can block even withstand the attacks of Demise, who has been confirmed to be able to destroy the world, and is the ultimate evil. Link can also enhance his shield with the Reflect spell, which not only increases its durability further, but gives it the power to reflect magical attacks back at the attacker.

Gauntlets

Link has Silver and Golden Gauntlets, which increase his strength to unbelievable levels. He can lift pretty much whatever he wants, and slam it onto anything as an attack. With his strongest gauntlets, he can use electric attacks, and become strong enough to flip Earth upside down.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=25436

With either of his pairs of gauntlets comes a ball and chain that can be used to crush things, or simply pull them.

Bombs

Link can use around a maximum fifty bombs that explode after certain amounts of time. These bombs can easily blast through entire walls, and Link can use multiple at a time, dropping them each in different spots. Bombchus are a special bomb that all move in a straight line until they reach a target, and explode once they do. Bombchus can also home into enemies or be controlled by Link if he wishes. A second variation of bombs are the Big Bombs, which deal double the damage of normal bombs.

Boots

Yet another item available to the hero are his boots. He has two pairs that are both standard and helpful to him: the Iron Boots and the Pegasus Boots. The Iron Boots make him heavy, decreasing his weight, yet making it so that he can't be overwhelmed by powerful forces like strong wind. The Pegasus Boots will increase his speed.

Note how fast Link is, even without the Pegasus Boots. Onox, an antagonist Link fought, was capable of moving at massively hypersonic speed, and Link kept up with him.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21586

Healing Items

Link can restore his health at almost any time he wishes, using his items. Available to him are a red potion, a Heart Container, and Chu Jelly. All of these will restore a lot of Link's health, helping him recover from most attacks.

Strategy

Link with everything at his disposal will be a dominating force in this match, even without the upgrades he gets from Sonic. He will start off attacking Kratos, which will be accomplished in a matter of seconds thanks to the Mortal Draw, which he only needs to strike with three times. And if Kratos tries to resurrect himself, Link just kills him again the same way. With Kratos down, Link will remain back at his starting point after scattering out many Big Bombs, regular bombs, and Bombchus. At the starting point, he attacks from long range.

• You'll have to get past the Magic Armor, the Hylian Shield that reflects your attacks, and the invincibility provided by Sonic.
  • If you do manage to land any scratches on Link, he'll just heal himself. His healing items will work on Sonic too.
  • You have the bombs to deal with. Link can control them to attack you wherever you are, though this is pointless because they can home into your team.
  • If you try any flying, Link simply crushes you with his ball and chain, which should kill you instantly. Also, Link will be able to fly too thanks to Sonic.
  • You still have Link's sword techniques to deal with as well.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hypnos0929

@shazamfan666: Would you guys mind if I set a weapon here because I can't edit my thing on my phone? You know while we wait for my partner

I forgot to add it to my list

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hypnos0929

@royrodgersmcfreely: Thanks

The Amulet of Urobuous (Not the correct spelling sorry): Allows Kratos to slow down time to the point where movement seems almost nonexistent.

Thanks again

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hypnos0929
Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: Well while we wait what's your opinion on Kratos and the god of war games? This is off the record of course and will not be used against you during the debate

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: My opinion? X-Box>Playstation. Come at me PS4 fanboys. :P

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: I actually prefer Xbox but when I was a kid I had a Ps2 and I really enjoyed God of war 2. He's probably the biggest bad ass in video game history, I mean seriously his odds of survival at birth was 1 in 2 then growing up about 1 in 10,000 then his odds of killing Ares 1 in 100,000. Finally his odds of killing Gaea and Zeus in the same day is 1 in like a 20 billion. You gotta admit he has a certain kind of power

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazamfan666: I love both Link and Sonic, but I'm curious, why didn't you include his Bow? I know most of his arrows are too slow, but there are his Light arrows

Also in Wind Walker, there is a Healing Item that heals Link to full and doubles his Sword Damage in till he takes damage

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: personally I'm not that familiar with the game, but from what I do know he's a badass. It looks like people tend to underrate him on CV but I'm not sure.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hypnos0929

@royrodgersmcfreely: Some people do because some of the gods that he killed died in a terrible fashion. I personally think killing Cronus and Gaea alone made him a boss because those guys were larger or the same size as Atlas who literally could hold the sky on his shoulders/hands

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I would like to play it eventually, especially since it'll be remastered.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: I hope you like it. I played the second and some of the bonus play items are crazy powerful

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShazamFan666

@shazamfan666: I love both Link and Sonic, but I'm curious, why didn't you include his Bow? I know most of his arrows are too slow, but there are his Light arrows

Also in Wind Walker, there is a Healing Item that heals Link to full and doubles his Sword Damage in till he takes damage

I thought about using the Light Arrows later, but I didn't bring any of that up because it's not necessary ATM. Also, I can't use that WW item because it's not standard equipment.

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider said:

I thought about using the Light Arrows later, but I didn't bring any of that up because it's not necessary ATM. Also, I can't use that WW item because it's not standard equipment.

Doesn't composite get all the equipment?

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@hypnos0929: @shazamfan666: @royrodgersmcfreely:

JANEMBA

No Caption Provided

Story....

Janemba is incarnated in the Other World into the Saike Demon, a teenage ogre responsible for watching the Soul Cleansing Machine, when the latter slacks off and causes the cleanser to explode. The evil formed around the ogre mutates him into a giant, yellow, and childlike being who begins to turn Hell into his own paradise.

Goku and Pikkon are interrupted from their match in the Other World Tournament to fight Janemba, Pikkon being left behind to free King Yemma from the barrier that Janemba created around the Check-In Station.

Eventually, Janemba's weaker first form is defeated by Super Saiyan 3 Goku, forcing a transformation into his second state, which enables him to overcome Goku. Vegeta appears and assists Goku, but neither of them is strong enough to defeat Super Janemba.

JANEMBA'S ABILITIES

I'll show some scans, but first i'll start off by giving you a quick list of Janemba's abilities....

• Reality Warping
  • Intangibility
  • Cloning
  • Teleportation
  • Matter manipulation
  • Crating Portals
  • Ki manipulation
  • Herald tier level strength, durability, agility, fighting skill, speed, and reaction
  • Regeneration

POWERS

One of the main reasons why Janemba will easily win this fight is because of his ability to warp reality. In DBZ Fusion Reborn, Janemba was able to effect all dimensions of reality(note that Janemba was in a weaker form when he caused all of this). He turned the entire DBZ universe into his own personal play grown made of barriers that absorb physical and energy attacks.

No Caption Provided

Here's Janemba(in a weaker form) instantly affecting the entire realm of hell and heaven

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

These 2 gif's show how Janemba's reality warping powers caused the barriers between dimensions to break, which made people from the dead come back to life.

No Caption Provided

Can create multiple clones of himself out of nothing

No Caption Provided

Can create clones of his opponent that have equal strength as the opponent

No Caption Provided

Can use his matter manipulation to create weapons out of any object

No Caption Provided

Can punch through portals and tag Goku before he can even react

No Caption Provided

Janemba uses his TK to hold the "jellybeans" that he created into place(and they must be very heavy since Goku feared one falling on top of him, and when they hit the ground the impact made the entire area shake).

No Caption Provided

Becomes intangible to dodge one of Goku's attacks and blasts him before he can react

No Caption Provided

The sword he created can cut through pretty much anything that it touches, and the sword doesn't have to touch Superman to cut through him

These feats alone give Janemba MANY ways to easily take out superman

SPEED

No Caption Provided

Quickly regenerates, moves behind Pikkon while intangible before he can react, then ko's Pikkon

No Caption Provided

Blocks a hit from Goku and reacts to his movements

Janemba has shown to make movements faster than Goku can react to, and Janemba(when he became serious) was able to react to Goku's punches and kicks, and to give you an idea of Goku's speed....

SPEED/REFLEXE

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Goku outruns the speed of light. When Tien used a solar flare on goku, he had time to outrun it, grab some glasses, and run back and punch Tien.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Krillin and Roshi do an entire fight with punches and kicks in less than a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku dodging bullets that were already shot at him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1.Goku dodging a laser that was already shot at him

2.Mr Popo states that Goku is faster than lightning

Those are only Kid Gokus speed feats, lets see a few from Vegeta

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Despite Goku being lightspeed as a kid and him being a lot faster with his training, Vegeta is still too fast for him to even react.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku had to use Kaioken to keep up with vegeta, and Vegeta still took advantage of the fight. Kaioken lasts one heartbeat, and that's how fast Vegeta is without using the technique.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is King Kai stating he can't keep track of Goku when fighting Freeza. Keep in mind, King Kai could track FTL/MFTL objects repeatedly:

• Beerus and Whis crossing the galaxy in 26 minutes.
  • Saiyan space pods reaching Earth from a different part of the galaxy within a year's time (they crossed several dozen light years).
  • Kami's ship travelling to Planet Namek from Earth in a few weeks time.
  • Buu rampaging across the universe.

In this video, Goku and Cooler are shown fighting in instant transmission, and eventually in this video Cooler is shown grabbing Gokus legs in the MIDDLE of IT, and IT is instant. So basically Cooler some how moved faster than instant in this video, which should be impossible.

Goku as a kid was outrunning the speed of light, and was casually dodging lasers. Being FTL as a kid is already a feat that puts him around superman's speed, but Goku has trained ALL of his life, and if Janemba's able to easily react to Ssj3 Goku(whose literally million of times faster than himself as a kid), that would make him far past lightspeed.

STRENGTH/STRIKING POWER

While Superman beats Janemba in terms of raw strength(imo), Janemba is pretty close, and I can prove why his strikes will do a ton of damage to supes. He's been able to completely stomp a full powered Ssj3 Goku and knock Vegeta out of his Ssj form with one attack.

No Caption Provided

Ko's Goku with one swipe

No Caption Provided

Ko's Vegeta by slamming him into a Jellybean

These feats may not seem like much, but Goku(even before ssj3) had multi planetary durability, same with Vegeta. In case you don't believe me, here's a few of Goku and Vegetas durability feats....

The fact that someone can hurt a saiyan with durability that's beyond planetary level is pretty crazy, and this should prove that Janemba's punches will hurt Link and Sonic

And i'm not meaning to use ABC logic here, but since Janemba has been shown to completely outclass Goku in terms of strength, that would put his striking power very high...

Goku punches a hole through a planet with 10x the gravity of earth

No Caption Provided

and if you want feats regarding that statement:

• When Goku powered up to SSJ3 on Earth, the planet nearly tore itself apart with the amount of power it was struggling to harness. On King Kai's Planet? It didn't even shake.
  • When Frieza blew up Namek's core, the planet exploded within five minutes. When Goku punched out the center of King Kai's Planet, it didn't blow up like Namek did.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Kicks Vegeta through several large rock formations and into a canyon.
  2. Goku kicks Freeza through two mountains/islands.
  3. As a mere Super Saiyan 1, Goku has Freeza (who has planet-level durability*) puking up blood with one punch.
  4. Vegeta takes off Guldo's head with one strike. And if we are to follow the ABC logic* that DBZ tends to follow, he should have in excess of moon level durability.
  5. Vegeta cracks Jeice's armor with a single strike, & then obliterates him with a casual Ki blast.
  6. While both at the Super Saiyan 2 level, Goku & Vegeta create a shockwave that destroys mountains around them.

DURABILITY

No Caption Provided

Tanks multiple strikes from Ssj3 Goku

No Caption Provided

Janemba blocks one of Goku's strikes and tanks more hits from him

No Caption Provided

Tanks a huge energy attack that Goku powered up before using

No Caption Provided

Tanks multiple hits from Gogeta and is still able to fight

I showed you some of Goku's strength feats above already, so you should be aware of how hard Goku can hit. Not to mention that Gogeta is far stronger than Ssj3 Goku, so the fact that Janemba can tank punches from him and still stay in one piece is a very good feat of durability.

In case my partner forgot....

Kratos' Speed...

Now Kratos's speed lies more in his reaction time than his traverse speed, and I mean really traverse speed doesn't mean much in terms of a fight but I'll cover it anyways. Kratos kills Hermes and takes his boots, and Hermes was able to glide along walls, was very agile and even managed to cross a very long rope in just 6 seconds.

Loading Video...

Now we don't know how long the rope is, but I think it's safe to assume it's roughly the size of a NFL football field, and since Hermes could run at give or take 134mph, so could Kratos. Now that that is out of the way, how quick is Kratos's combat speed you ask? I'll show you.

Kratos can EASILY react to lightning, which is quite impressive indeed.

Loading Video...

In this video, no he does not flat out dodge the lightning, but you can see that he throws his arms out after Zeus throws the bolt, but before it hits him. Therefore reacting to lightning. But I have a better showing of this feat.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

This is a commercial for God of War II, but check it out. Kratos backflips that! Totally dodged the lightning bolt. Don't believe that this is canon? Here, check this out. Todd Papy is the lead director for God of War, God of War II and God of War Ascension. Either the commercial itself is canon, or the feat is something Kratos can preform in canon. There's also an unskippable QTE at the end of God of War II where Kratos dodges all of Zeus' lightning and deflects it with his Golden Fleece. No doubt that he's a lightning timer.

Durability....

Loading Video...

Keep watching til about the 4 minute mark, because not only does Kratos tank a lightning blast to the face from the King of the Gods, who managed to harm titans with this very same lightning, but he also fell off of Mt. Olympus, and landed in the River Styx, with it not even phasing him in the slightest. Now that River wouldn't have been the greatest fall either, considering that it has tons of tainted souls swarming in it, that attack Kratos as shown in the video. I think that should wrap it up though, I'll go further in depth with feats like Durability and Arsenal in my next post, and I'll move onto Strength as well, as that totally slipped my mind.

I could show many more Kratos feats, but i'm not trying to do too much since my opponents using him, not me.

REBUTTALS

This should be easy. The Guinness World Records has named him the official fastest video game character alive as he is faster than the speed of light(too bad for Kratos; I've already proved Sonic is faster, lol).

No Caption Provided

Moves 2 times the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Here are some lightspeed reactions.

No Caption Provided

Sonic can also outrun a black hole.

Can also vibrate his molecules through objects and attacks.

While Sonic is very fast, Janemba has shown to be far faster than characters that can react and move faster than instant speed. Sonic may be FTL, but even Kid Goku has lightspeed feats that rival the ones that you've shown for Sonic. So overall, Janemba is faster than Sonic and Link.

Strength

Cuts through concrete while heavily injured.

No Caption Provided

Kicks back a planet busting attack.

1. Ssj1 Goku(far times weaker than Janemba) was able to block trunks sword with only two fingers, the same sword that cut Frieza(someone who tanked a planet buster while half of his body was gone). And note that Janemba is hundreds of times stronger than Ssj1 Goku
  2. Where was it stated that this attack was a planet buster? Even if it was planet level, he still shouldn't be able to hurt Janemba at all or defend from his attacks since saiyan saga characters were already tanking multi planetary level blasts, and characters past the Cell saga were solar system busters(i'll show scans to prove this if you would like).

Durability

Has tanked planet level attacks.

Survived explosion.

No Caption Provided

Confirmed planet level.

Survives a direct attack from a chaos emerald.

No Caption Provided

Survived a beating from an evil Super Sonic in base form.

No Caption Provided

1. Where does he ever tank a planetary blast? Sonic and Shadow used chaos control to teleport that bomb away from Earth, and it never shows Sonic tanking it.
  2. Any way to prove how strong this explosion was?
  3. That's only a statement, quotes by characters can't be taken seriously if there's no feats that support that statement. But we can have it your way though if you'd like, because if statements were counted as feats, I could show the scans of Cell, Buu, Broly, and Beerus being stated to be universe busters.
  4. A chaos emerald isn't as strong as some of Janemba's strongest blasts
  5. Evil Sonic's striking power is nowhere near Janemba's, so this only proves that Sonic's durability isn't "planetary level" at all.

Power

Could destroy two moons with a casual attack.

No Caption Provided

Destroys a black hole in base form.

And he was also able to bend time and space to destroy a zone.

1. Wasn't that evil Sonic, and not the real sonic? Maybe i'm wrong, but it was never proven that their destructive outputs are the same. And even if it was, Saiyan saga level characters had multi planetary level durability, so moon busters aren't a problem. Also, Janemba could create a portal that will redirect that attack right back at Sonic
  2. Where was that stated to be a black hole? Well if it was, Janemba has many ways to defend from this(intangibility, portals, teleportation, cloning himself, flying in the air, etc). Janemba can easily create a clone of sonic and sit back and let him fight himself to the death(and the difference is that the clone will be bloodlusted).
  3. This is pretty impressive, but this happened due to the combined power of Sonic and Hyper Knuckles. And Janemba could easily do this alone, he completely took control over 3 different universes and warped reality, he also turned hell into his playground n an instant, he could easily cause the universes to collapse with his power. And if you're not convinced yet, Buu(weaker than Janemba) nearly caused the universe to be destroyed just by powering up and becoming angry...
Loading Video...

Reality Warper

No Caption Provided

Matter Manipulation

No Caption Provided

1. How will this help Sonic in this fight?
  2. Janemba's level of matter manipulation is a lot higher than this. He could turn Sonic's water shield into a weapon for himself, or a jellybean so it would be useless.

Color Powers

Flight

No Caption Provided

Teammate Support

Sonic can give others access to Chaos powers.

I don't see how any of these abilities can give Janemba trouble. Overall Sonic is outclassed by Janemba in every category.

Now for Link....

Sword

Link can use many different techniques with his sword.

• Hurricane Spin: Link stores up his power, and spins around in a massive slash that goes in all directions. It can easily deal with a large amount of enemies simultaneously.
  • Skyward Strike: Link stores up his power, and using sacred energy, fires a massive sword beam.
  • Mortal Draw: Link drops his defenses and waits for an opponent to get close. Once they do, he slashes them to near death.

Janemba can easily turn Link's sword into a jellybean so he won't even be able to use it. He could also create a portal to redirect any of Links attacks right back at him, not to mention that Janemba is too fast for Link to even react to.

Shields and Armor

Link will be going into battle with his most powerful armor, the Magic Armor. It protects him from all harm. In one hand, he'll also be wielding the Hylian Shield. It is virtually indestructible, and will be able to block all of your attacks with ease. It can block even withstand the attacks of Demise, who has been confirmed to be able to destroy the world, and is the ultimate evil. Link can also enhance his shield with the Reflect spell, which not only increases its durability further, but gives it the power to reflect magical attacks back at the attacker.

1. Janemba could easily use his matter manipulation to turn his shield into something else
  2. What feats does Links armor have that suggest that he can be protected from "all harm"
  3. Destroying the world is weak compared to DBZ characters, especially the ones that are past the Cell saga. I doubt that Link has the durability to tank even one punch from Janemba.
  4. Ki isn't magic, so the reflect skill wouldn't work against Janemba

Gauntlets

Link has Silver and Golden Gauntlets, which increase his strength to unbelievable levels. He can lift pretty much whatever he wants, and slam it onto anything as an attack. With his strongest gauntlets, he can use electric attacks, and become strong enough to flip Earth upside down.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=25436

With either of his pairs of gauntlets comes a ball and chain that can be used to crush things, or simply pull them.

Any feats that prove his gauntlets can hurt Janemba?

Bombs

Link can use around a maximum fifty bombs that explode after certain amounts of time. These bombs can easily blast through entire walls, and Link can use multiple at a time, dropping them each in different spots. Bombchus are a special bomb that all move in a straight line until they reach a target, and explode once they do. Bombchus can also home into enemies or be controlled by Link if he wishes. A second variation of bombs are the Big Bombs, which deal double the damage of normal bombs.

Blowing through walls isn't even close to Janembas durability. Janemba has far beyond multi planetary level durability.

Boots

Yet another item available to the hero are his boots. He has two pairs that are both standard and helpful to him: the Iron Boots and the Pegasus Boots. The Iron Boots make him heavy, decreasing his weight, yet making it so that he can't be overwhelmed by powerful forces like strong wind. The Pegasus Boots will increase his speed.

Note how fast Link is, even without the Pegasus Boots. Onox, an antagonist Link fought, was capable of moving at massivel

Janemba has shown to move massively FTL and even at instant speeds, blitzing Link won't be a problem at all

Healing Items

Link can restore his health at almost any time he wishes, using his items. Available to him are a red potion, a Heart Container, and Chu Jelly. All of these will restore a lot of Link's health, helping him recover from most attacks.

Link will most likely be oneshotted by Janemba, he has no feats that suggest he can tank punches that can go through planets(with a far higher mass than Earth).

Link with everything at his disposal will be a dominating force in this match, even without the upgrades he gets from Sonic. He will start off attacking Kratos, which will be accomplished in a matter of seconds thanks to the Mortal Draw, which he only needs to strike with three times. And if Kratos tries to resurrect himself, Link just kills him again the same way. With Kratos down, Link will remain back at his starting point after scattering out many Big Bombs, regular bombs, and Bombchus. At the starting point, he attacks from long range.

Janemba is far too fast to even give Link the chance to attack Kratos. He can create multiple clones of sonic so they can fight link while Janemba and Kratos sit back and watch. Janemba has the speed to easily be able to blitz both members on your team, so Link won't even have time to use and of his bombs or weapons.

WHY JANEMBA SOLOS THIS BATTLE

1. He can literally redirect any of your teams attacks with his portals
No Caption Provided

And can also evade your attacks with teleportation, intangibility, etc. So this covers defense

2. His punches are higher than multi planetary level, which alone is higher than what your team can tank

3. He's faster than both members on your team

4. He can simply create clones of sonic and Link, and let them fight without moving a muscle.

Janemba/Kratos wins....

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

holy shit Kratos is in Chuck Norris lv... ok he is close.

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazamfan666@royrodgersmcfreely@animelegend68@hypnos0929: lets get started.

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Kratos Counters

Here is a list of Composite Kratos' weapons, abilities, some feats, and equipment for this fight enjoy

Weapons & Abilities & Equipment:

1)Aphrodite's Ambrosia: An extremely powerful kick that can break things the Blades of Olympus can't

2) Apollo's flame: A light that helps him light dark places

3)Arms of Sparta: Kratos' sword and shield that he used while he was still human. He is highly skilled with them due to the fact he was a spartan general

4)Army of Hades: Allows Kratos to bring forth souls from Hades, the Greek underworld, to help him in combat.

5)Army of Sparta: Allows Kratos to summon fellow spartan soldiers to protect him by shielding him, while also spearing and raining arrows onto his enemies

6)Athena's swords: They do the same things as his blades of exile.

7)Atlas' Quake: Allows Kratos to punch the ground and make giant flaming boulders rise and fall to the ground

8)Barbarian hammer: A slow but powerful weapon that if used to hit the ground can cause shockwaves that knock enemies off balance or know kill them

9)Blade of Artemis: A large blade that Artemis used to kill a Titan, she gave it to Kratos to help him kill Ares

10)Blade of Judgment: A weapon that was available if you pre-ordered God of war Ascension

11)Blade of Olympus: A large blade Zeus created and used to end the Titan war. It is capable of wiping out an entire city in one slash. Kratos' godly power is in this blade so it is very powerful

12)The blade of the gods: This weapon is a giant sword that Kratos used to kill Ares with. It was forged by the gods [Note can only be used while Kratos is in his godly size]

13)The Blades of Athena: Chained blades that Kratos received from Athena

14)The Blades of Chaos: Chained weapons given to Kratos by Ares when he became his servant

15)The Blades of Exile: Chained weapons Kratos received after the Blades of Athena was destroyed

16)The Boots of Hermes: Boots that allow Kratos to make short dashes forward and also allow him to run on walls

17)The Bow of Apollo: A bow that shoots arrows made of pure fire

18)Charon's mask: Allows Kratos to shoot green flames, that burn his enemy for a short period of time

19)Claws of Hades: Hades personal weapons that he used to kill Titans, Kratos took them after killing Hades. They allow Kratos to steal the souls of his enemies, and raise a small legion of souls to steal his enemies souls

20)Cronus' rage: Allows Kratos to create floating balls of electricity which shock his opponents

21)Danaus' head: Used in the god of war comics. It allows Kratos to control animals, however its other capabilities are unknown because it was only used once by Kratos

22)Efeet: Allows Kratos to summon a single demon made of fire

23)Eye of Atlantis: Allows Kratos to shoot electricity at a single opponent

24)The eyes of Truth: This allows Kratos to see through any magical barriers, illusions, and dark spells

25)Fire of Ares: Allows Kratos to incinerate his weaker enemies but still can burn his stronger enemies

26)Gauntlets of Zeus: Large Gauntlets that hurt even the strongest gods and titans. They are capable of killing even immortals

27)The golden fleece: Allows Kratos to deflect hits

28)The head of Euryale: Can allow Kratos to turn his enemies to stone, note that the bigger the enemy the longer it takes to turn them to stone

29)Head of Helios: Allows Kratos to daze enemies for a few seconds

30)The power of hope: Allowed a mortal, human Kratos to kill Zeus.

31)Horn of Boreas: Allows Kratos to damage and freeze near by enemies using an icy storm

32)Hyperion Charge: Allows Kratos to run and tackle his enemies

33)Icarus' wings: Allows Kratos to glide on air and jump higher

34)Ice of Poseidon: Allows Kratos to breath underwater, and freeze enemies

35)Light of Dawn: Allows Kratos to throw orbs of light at his opponents, this light can damage his opponent

36)Medusa's gaze: Allows Kratos to turn enemies to stone. Note I know that this was said above but this is a different head

37)Nemean Cestus: Large gloves that increase Kratos' strength

38)Nemesis' whip: A weapon forged by Heaphetus. It is able to shock enemies, but they are weak shocks. Fortunately they move faster than his Blades of Exile

39)Oath Stone of Orkos: Allows Kratos to clone himself, this clone attacks his enemy several times then it disappears

40)Poseidon's rage: Allows Kratos to make lightning rain down from the sky

41)Poseidon's trident: Not useful in combat but it allows Kratos to breathe underwater, and swim faster

42)Rage of Sparta: Allows Kratos to go into a frenzy. During this time he can only use the blade of Olympus but his speed, strength and amount of damage dealt increase greatly

43)Rage of the gods: Allows Kratos to enter a frenzy, during this he can't be knocked back and his strength increases

44)Rage of the Titian's: Applies all the same things as the other two rage attacks, but now he can't be hurt by any side effects from his enemies

45)Scourge of Erinys: Allows Kratos the ability to create voids that draw his enemies in. These voids also steal enemies health so that Kratos can be healed if enough enemies get hurt and leave health

46)Souls of Hades: Makes a large hand come out of the ground and slam his enemy

47)Soul Summon: A move from the claws of Hades. It allows Kratos to bring forth some of his enemies that he's killed from his quest

48)Spear of Destiny: A spear that allows Kratos to make long range attacks. It can also create explosive purple crystals

49)Sword of Valor: The sword that Kratos used while he was still a human, Spartan general. It was given to him by his superiors

50)Thera's Bane: An ability which makes the blades of Athena light on fire

51)Typhoon's bow: A bow that shoots arrow make of wind

52)Zeus' fury: Allows Kratos to make lightning bolts in his hand. He throws these powerful bolts at his enemies

53)The amulet of Fate: This allows Kratos to slow down time temporary

54) The urns from god of war 2: I packed this into one because I'm tried of typing. These urns give Kratos the abilities to have unlimited magic, unlimited Titans rage and the ability to turn anyone he hits to stone

Kratos also has a lot of other bonus costumes that help him increase his stats but for the sake of simplistity I will not post them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB9FdyIvd1Q

this shows Kratos' strength speed and agility

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGm9-Kvrsjk

Kratos also can bring himself back from the dead because he was told that only a coward accepts death, though please note Gaea healed his scar but he himself climbed out of Hades

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XyLFf74j-E

The power of hope gives Kratos all he needs to kill Zeus, even when he is a mortal man without ANY powers/abilities/or super human stats

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-YAbycm24

Minutes 3 to 4 Kratos resists being crushed by Atlas, who literally holds the sky up. Also watch minutes 5:52 to 6:06 shows the power of the Claws of Hades' soul rip ability, which can rip the soul of a Titan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtWSPJOUrc

Kratos and his gear/weapons grow with him from Minute 1 to 1:20 [Note you can not see his magic literally grow but during gameplay his lightning bolt and other magical abilities do grow in proportion to his body size]

Although Kratos doesn't have speed power is certainly one of his greatest assets, along with his vercitility, and his large amount of weapons and powerful magics

I'm not quite familiar with these weapons nor abilities so you might need to post some scans but I'll counter the best I can. You should go into more depth on some of these weapons for me to understand.

Fire Resistance

Sonic has tanked attacks from Blaze.

Loading Video...

The same Blaze who can melt metal easily....

No Caption Provided

and could destroy a nuclear plant.

Ice Resistance

Sonic can adapt to his environment and control his surroundings, like in the arctic.

No Caption Provided

Lightning Resistance

Sonic tanked lightning blasts from Metal Sonic.

No Caption Provided

Who is powered by a Power Gem, which rivals a nuclear explosion.

No Caption Provided

Soul Steal Counter

Sonic could just form a barrier as by your description it requires physical contact.

No Caption Provided

Danaus' Head Counter

You'll probably need to post a scan about how it works, but if its anything like TP it won't work.

Loading Video...

Tell me if I missed anything important.

AnimeLegend Kratos Counters

You let your partner @hypnos0929 debate for his own character, but its fine if he's ok with it.

In case my partner forgot....

Kratos' Speed...

Now Kratos's speed lies more in his reaction time than his traverse speed, and I mean really traverse speed doesn't mean much in terms of a fight but I'll cover it anyways. Kratos kills Hermes and takes his boots, and Hermes was able to glide along walls, was very agile and even managed to cross a very long rope in just 6 seconds.

Loading Video...

Now we don't know how long the rope is, but I think it's safe to assume it's roughly the size of a NFL football field, and since Hermes could run at give or take 134mph, so could Kratos. Now that that is out of the way, how quick is Kratos's combat speed you ask? I'll show you.

Kratos can EASILY react to lightning, which is quite impressive indeed.

Loading Video...

In this video, no he does not flat out dodge the lightning, but you can see that he throws his arms out after Zeus throws the bolt, but before it hits him. Therefore reacting to lightning. But I have a better showing of this feat.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

This is a commercial for God of War II, but check it out. Kratos backflips that! Totally dodged the lightning bolt. Don't believe that this is canon? Here, check this out. Todd Papy is the lead director for God of War, God of War II and God of War Ascension. Either the commercial itself is canon, or the feat is something Kratos can preform in canon. There's also an unskippable QTE at the end of God of War II where Kratos dodges all of Zeus' lightning and deflects it with his Golden Fleece. No doubt that he's a lightning timer.

First....

Now that that is out of the way, how quick is Kratos's combat speed you ask?

Never asked that :P

Second, lightning is less than 1% the speed of light, so isn't your point moot?

Durability....

Loading Video...

Keep watching til about the 4 minute mark, because not only does Kratos tank a lightning blast to the face from the King of the Gods, who managed to harm titans with this very same lightning, but he also fell off of Mt. Olympus, and landed in the River Styx, with it not even phasing him in the slightest. Now that River wouldn't have been the greatest fall either, considering that it has tons of tainted souls swarming in it, that attack Kratos as shown in the video. I think that should wrap it up though, I'll go further in depth with feats like Durability and Arsenal in my next post, and I'll move onto Strength as well, as that totally slipped my mind.

I could show many more Kratos feats, but i'm not trying to do too much since my opponents using him, not me.

Thats pretty impressive for a mid tier.

U can post more feats for Kratos if your teammate is fine with, but thats my opinion.

Janemba Counters

POWERS

One of the main reasons why Janemba will easily win this fight is because of his ability to warp reality. In DBZ Fusion Reborn, Janemba was able to effect all dimensions of reality(note that Janemba was in a weaker form when he caused all of this). He turned the entire DBZ universe into his own personal play grown made of barriers that absorb physical and energy attacks.

No Caption Provided

Here's Janemba(in a weaker form) instantly affecting the entire realm of hell and heaven

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These 2 gif's show how Janemba's reality warping powers caused the barriers between dimensions to break, which made people from the dead come back to life.

No Caption Provided

Can create multiple clones of himself out of nothing

No Caption Provided

Can create clones of his opponent that have equal strength as the opponent

Impressive, but nothing Sonic can't match or outclass.

First, Sonic changed reality by warping time and space destroys the dimension.

No Caption Provided

Second, by using Chaos Control, Sonic was able to stop the Earth from breaking apart.

Lastly, Sonic defeated Alf Layla wa-Layla, who warped the entire Arabian Nights(which is made up of several worlds), and then restored them back to normal.

Loading Video...

So anything Janemba warps Sonic can fix.

No Caption Provided

Can use his matter manipulation to create weapons out of any object

Sonic's is better as he can make things out of literally nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can punch through portals and tag Goku before he can even react

No Caption Provided

Janemba uses his TK to hold the "jellybeans" that he created into place(and they must be very heavy since Goku feared one falling on top of him, and when they hit the ground the impact made the entire area shake).

No Caption Provided

Becomes intangible to dodge one of Goku's attacks and blasts him before he can react

No Caption Provided

Sonic should be able to hit him since he can travel to other dimensions.

No Caption Provided

Or Sonic(or Link) could do what Vegeta did.

Loading Video...

As for his TK attacks Sonic could easily maneuver through them.

Loading Video...

The sword he created can cut through pretty much anything that it touches, and the sword doesn't have to touch Superman to cut through him

These feats alone give Janemba MANY ways to easily take out superman

1. Really? U couldn't even edit your copy.
  2. Feats for sword?

SPEED

No Caption Provided

Quickly regenerates, moves behind Pikkon while intangible before he can react, then ko's Pikkon

No Caption Provided

Blocks a hit from Goku and reacts to his movements

Janemba has shown to make movements faster than Goku can react to, and Janemba(when he became serious) was able to react to Goku's punches and kicks, and to give you an idea of Goku's speed....

SPEED/REFLEXE

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku outruns the speed of light. When Tien used a solar flare on goku, he had time to outrun it, grab some glasses, and run back and punch Tien.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Krillin and Roshi do an entire fight with punches and kicks in less than a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku dodging bullets that were already shot at him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1.Goku dodging a laser that was already shot at him

2.Mr Popo states that Goku is faster than lightning

Those are only Kid Gokus speed feats, lets see a few from Vegeta

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Despite Goku being lightspeed as a kid and him being a lot faster with his training, Vegeta is still too fast for him to even react.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku had to use Kaioken to keep up with vegeta, and Vegeta still took advantage of the fight. Kaioken lasts one heartbeat, and that's how fast Vegeta is without using the technique.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is King Kai stating he can't keep track of Goku when fighting Freeza. Keep in mind, King Kai could track FTL/MFTL objects repeatedly:

• Beerus and Whis crossing the galaxy in 26 minutes.
  • Saiyan space pods reaching Earth from a different part of the galaxy within a year's time (they crossed several dozen light years).
  • Kami's ship travelling to Planet Namek from Earth in a few weeks time.
  • Buu rampaging across the universe.

In this video, Goku and Cooler are shown fighting in instant transmission, and eventually in this video Cooler is shown grabbing Gokus legs in the MIDDLE of IT, and IT is instant. So basically Cooler some how moved faster than instant in this video, which should be impossible.

Lets talk about Goku's feats.

For Solar Flare, Goku must have anticipated moved before Tien used it as Vegeta, Dodoria, and Frieza, who are all thousands of times greater than Kid Goku, could've react to Solar Flare.

If Kid Goku was really light speed, then they'd be massively more faster meaning they'd see Solar Flare in slow motion and be able to close there eyes before it happened.

Not to mention later on in the series it shows Goku wasn't even lightning speed yet.

No Caption Provided

King Kai doesn't track anyone he just senses the energy.

King Kai wasn't tracking Beerus, Old Kai was, as he warned King Kai.

Loading Video...

Also by that logic Saiyan Saga Goku>Whis and Beerus. Isn't that ridiculous.

STRENGTH/STRIKING POWER

While Superman beats Janemba in terms of raw strength(imo), Janemba is pretty close, and I can prove why his strikes will do a ton of damage to supes. He's been able to completely stomp a full powered Ssj3 Goku and knock Vegeta out of his Ssj form with one attack.

No Caption Provided

Ko's Goku with one swipe

No Caption Provided

Ko's Vegeta by slamming him into a Jellybean

These feats may not seem like much, but Goku(even before ssj3) had multi planetary durability, same with Vegeta. In case you don't believe me, here's a few of Goku and Vegetas durability feats....

The fact that someone can hurt a saiyan with durability that's beyond planetary level is pretty crazy, and this should prove that Janemba's punches will hurt Link and Sonic

And i'm not meaning to use ABC logic here, but since Janemba has been shown to completely outclass Goku in terms of strength, that would put his striking power very high...

Goku punches a hole through a planet with 10x the gravity of earth

No Caption Provided

and if you want feats regarding that statement:

• When Goku powered up to SSJ3 on Earth, the planet nearly tore itself apart with the amount of power it was struggling to harness. On King Kai's Planet? It didn't even shake.
  • When Frieza blew up Namek's core, the planet exploded within five minutes. When Goku punched out the center of King Kai's Planet, it didn't blow up like Namek did.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  1. Kicks Vegeta through several large rock formations and into a canyon.
  2. Goku kicks Freeza through two mountains/islands.
  3. As a mere Super Saiyan 1, Goku has Freeza (who has planet-level durability*) puking up blood with one punch.
  4. Vegeta takes off Guldo's head with one strike. And if we are to follow the ABC logic* that DBZ tends to follow, he should have in excess of moon level durability.
  5. Vegeta cracks Jeice's armor with a single strike, & then obliterates him with a casual Ki blast.
  6. While both at the Super Saiyan 2 level, Goku & Vegeta create a shockwave that destroys mountains around them.

So how does this equate to planet level? Most of these only show AoE which is mountain level.

And before you bring King Kai's planet denser than Earth B.S. I'd like to point out that it only has gravity x10 of Earth's.

No Caption Provided

It states nothing of weight or density. If you'd send me a link on how gravity and density are related I'd be fine, but its scientifically inaccurate to think that.

DURABILITY

No Caption Provided

Tanks multiple strikes from Ssj3 Goku

No Caption Provided

Janemba blocks one of Goku's strikes and tanks more hits from him

No Caption Provided

Tanks a huge energy attack that Goku powered up before using

No Caption Provided

Tanks multiple hits from Gogeta and is still able to fight

I showed you some of Goku's strength feats above already, so you should be aware of how hard Goku can hit. Not to mention that Gogeta is far stronger than Ssj3 Goku, so the fact that Janemba can tank punches from him and still stay in one piece is a very good feat of durability.

Might need some more accurate Goku feats. As for the energy attack and Gogeta's assult, you should know he's not tanking either of those. Goku's blast made him look like pudding and Gogeta literally almost killed him. Not even close to the word tank.

While Sonic is very fast, Janemba has shown to be far faster than characters that can react and move faster than instant speed. Sonic may be FTL, but even Kid Goku has lightspeed feats that rival the ones that you've shown for Sonic. So overall, Janemba is faster than Sonic and Link.

LOL, I've been using low ends for Sonic and Janemba can't even match one.

No Caption Provided
  1. Ssj1 Goku(far times weaker than Janemba) was able to block trunks sword with only two fingers, the same sword that cut Frieza(someone who tanked a planet buster while half of his body was gone). And note that Janemba is hundreds of times stronger than Ssj1 Goku
  2. Where was it stated that this attack was a planet buster? Even if it was planet level, he still shouldn't be able to hurt Janemba at all or defend from his attacks since saiyan saga characters were already tanking multi planetary level blasts, and characters past the Cell saga were solar system busters(i'll show scans to prove this if you would like).

1. Ok

2. Well mostly the fact he has planetary power.

And Sonic has shown more power by destroying a black hole.

1. Where does he ever tank a planetary blast? Sonic and Shadow used chaos control to teleport that bomb away from Earth, and it never shows Sonic tanking it.
  2. Any way to prove how strong this explosion was?
  3. That's only a statement, quotes by characters can't be taken seriously if there's no feats that support that statement. But we can have it your way though if you'd like, because if statements were counted as feats, I could show the scans of Cell, Buu, Broly, and Beerus being stated to be universe busters.
  4. A chaos emerald isn't as strong as some of Janemba's strongest blasts
  5. Evil Sonic's striking power is nowhere near Janemba's, so this only proves that Sonic's durability isn't "planetary level" at all.

1. It was threatening to destroy the Earth and Sonic was right in the middle of it.

2. Watch the whole video for context of saving the world.

3. Only Beerus has been stated to be a universe buster. Buu, Broly, and Beerus>Janemba, just saiyan.

4. You haven't even shown him using blasts tho.

5. Yeah you're right in base form its star system level or higher.

1. Wasn't that evil Sonic, and not the real sonic? Maybe i'm wrong, but it was never proven that their destructive outputs are the same. And even if it was, Saiyan saga level characters had multi planetary level durability, so moon busters aren't a problem. Also, Janemba could create a portal that will redirect that attack right back at Sonic
  2. Where was that stated to be a black hole? Well if it was, Janemba has many ways to defend from this(intangibility, portals, teleportation, cloning himself, flying in the air, etc). Janemba can easily create a clone of sonic and sit back and let him fight himself to the death(and the difference is that the clone will be bloodlusted).
  3. This is pretty impressive, but this happened due to the combined power of Sonic and Hyper Knuckles. And Janemba could easily do this alone, he completely took control over 3 different universes and warped reality, he also turned hell into his playground n an instant, he could easily cause the universes to collapse with his power. And if you're not convinced yet, Buu(weaker than Janemba) nearly caused the universe to be destroyed just by powering up...

1. Its Composite Sonic, meaning all incarnations. And its also been proven he's stronger.

No Caption Provided

2. Read or Nah?

No Caption Provided

Sonic will destroy the clone by using Reality Warping. The rest I've countered already.

3. Since when is universe busting allowed in this tourney? @heirtothekingdom

You're wrong on all accounts, but you know...

1. How will this help Sonic in this fight?
  2. Janemba's level of matter manipulation is a lot higher than this. He could turn Sonic's water shield into a weapon for himself, or a jellybean so it would be useless.

I've proven Sonic is better, so I'll wait.

I don't see how any of these abilities can give Janemba trouble. Overall Sonic is outclassed by Janemba in every category.

I mean I haven't explained em.

No Caption Provided

WHY JANEMBA SOLOS THIS BATTLE

1. He can literally redirect any of your teams attacks with his portals
No Caption Provided

U mean the portal Sonic can go through?

And can also evade your attacks with teleportation, intangibility, etc. So this covers defense

U mean the same things Sonic can do?

2. His punches are higher than multi planetary level, which alone is higher than what your team can tank

Can't wait for those feats.

No Caption Provided

3. He's faster than both members on your team

Neither due to Sonic making Link into Super Link.

4. He can simply create clones of sonic and Link, and let them fight without moving a muscle.

Way to have team support.

No Caption Provided

Sonic&Link Win

Fixed.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: unless his weapons have been shown to grow in size, I wouldn't include it. Sorry for the late response.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: Universe busting is not allowed. No one in the tournament is even capable of such level of attacks.

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers