No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

Ruvik from Evil Within

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Alma's consciousness/spirit somehow got trapped inside the S.T.E.M system and she is transfered into Ruvik's mind world. Alma starts to warp and mess up Ruvik's mind and Ruvik directly confronts her and plans to put her wicked spirit down as she threatens his chances to escape his mind world.

• Ruvik is bloodlusted and has a horde of his demonic minions

• Alma is bloodlusted and has a horde of her ghoulish minions

No Caption Provided

• Location is of course Ruvik's mind world

1st round : which would you least wanna have a nightmare with?

2nd round: who has the better game?

3rd round : who wins in a fight?

Avatar image for bruceandthebeast
#2 Edited by BruceAndTheBeast (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is late, but interesting thread. Here's a bump.

Round 1: Alma, since Ruvik is less likely to sexually assault you.

Round 2: F.E.A.R. 3 wasn't that great, but at least it had a story that made sense and controls that didn't suck.

Round 3: Ruvik isn't psychic, at all. He's literally just a brain in a jar. Anything Ruvik can do in his dream world, Alma can do better in reality.

Also, note that Ruvik's monsters are very vulnerable to fire. Alma is a very potent pyrokinetic who's very fond of setting things ablaze.

#3 Posted by Mayor_Neko (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Mm... From all I've seen of these two this is a very close one but

Round One: Ruvik, He is terrifying. I'd much rather have Alma be the last thing I see in a nightmare than Ruvik.

Round Two: Personally F.E.A.R 3 was a horrible game and I absolutely adored The Evil Within. One of the few good horror games that includes shooting

Round Three: Honestly it depends on where the battle takes place. But the only place it would make sense is in Beacon so I easily have to go with Ruvik. It's Ruvik's game. He has many monsters/minions he can summon at his wim. And he is much better with controlling his power.

#4 Posted by Linha-Fone (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Ruvik. He is much more sadistic than Alma.

Round 2 - The first F.E.A.R. game is a classic, while The Evil Within is just a forgettable action game, full of unexplained horror tropes and cliches, and a nonsensical plot.

Round 3 - As already said in this thread "Ruvik isn't psychic, at all. He's literally just a brain in a jar. Anything Ruvik can do in his dream world, Alma can do better in reality". Besides, Alma is already dead, so good luck 'killing' her.