"All" the Uchiha vs. "All" the Summers (X-Men)

• 74 results
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rac95 said:
@koays said:
@ruthlesskiller said:

Uchiha speedblitz everyone to death.

Actually debateable in round 1 since Nate is often an idiot and he's the only one that can 100% hang with everything on the other team barring TP spam.

But Phoenix Rachel tanked planet cracking magma eruptions and the creation of a sun in her face.....what are they blitzing her with?

I think you are underselling Vulcan in terms of energy projection/manipulation here. That guy could create himself an energy suit to fight Black Bolt during War of the Kings and other things

Yea, but at the same time he's just as susceptible to genjutsu as others.....barring that reality warping causes a similar problem.

Nate is just the only one who can hard counter all of that or is unaffected completely by them

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Massive Stomp in team 1 favor due to consistent superior speed

Round 2 and beyond: A spite in team 2 favor

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@rac95 said:
@koays said:
@ruthlesskiller said:

Actually debateable in round 1 since Nate is often an idiot and he's the only one that can 100% hang with everything on the other team barring TP spam.

But Phoenix Rachel tanked planet cracking magma eruptions and the creation of a sun in her face.....what are they blitzing her with?

I think you are underselling Vulcan in terms of energy projection/manipulation here. That guy could create himself an energy suit to fight Black Bolt during War of the Kings and other things

Yea, but at the same time he's just as susceptible to genjutsu as others.....barring that reality warping causes a similar problem.

Nate is just the only one who can hard counter all of that or is unaffected completely by them

Vulcan has actually decent TP resistance and some pseudo-TP too

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha might be able to blitz some, but I think team Summers win every round.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate would be one of the biggest problems for them

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:
@koays said:
@rac95 said:
@koays said:
@ruthlesskiller said:

Vulcan has actually decent TP resistance and some pseudo-TP too

Nah it was only performed with the added power level of Darwin....after Rachel separated them he never showed those powers again

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

Nate would be one of the biggest problems for them

Yes. Definitely.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao you equalised energies with vulcan in play🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ vulcan basically does finger genjustu superior to infinity tsukiyomi.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

summers stomps. I doubt genjutsu will work on omega level telepaths who can just shut down the brain of the uchiha before its even cast

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty Sure Cable just BFRs them all into space or just blow their brains up

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: pretty sure Sasuke just bfrs them to another dimension or Limbo oneshots

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Stezzy

@ningenoid said:

@stezzy: pretty sure Sasuke just bfrs them to another dimension or Limbo oneshots

Cable is much faster and has better precision with his TP that can literally explode brains via planetary range TP. Sasuke dies horribly or he can just rip Sasuke apart on a molecular level with his TP like he did the providence island. Literally all he has to do is think and Sasuke dies, gets paralyzed or whatever he wants to do. Sasuke has to actually land abilities, Cable just has to think.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ningenoid

@stezzy: what speed feats put cable above sasuke? Sasuke has already resisted planetary mind hax. Although it's arguable whether that feat applies to non visual mind haxs. Madara also has planetary TP and resistance to siad planetary TP. Cable has nothing to brag about in that department. Bfr to different dimension > bfr to space. Sasuke has better bfr too, and he doesn't need to land genjutsu or ameno. He just needs to think. Cable won't be aware of Madara's Limbo. He gets oneshotted by them.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Nate and Cable solo

R2: Same as above

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara blitz and solo

Obito blitz and solo

Sasuke blitz and solo

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Stezzy

@Ningenoid

what speed feats put cable above sasuke?

In Deadpool and Cable a nuclear explosion went off in Deadpool's face and Cable while in the middle of giving a speech in Pakistan teleported from there to New York where Deadpool was in the middle of the explosion before it could hit and and TP'd it away before it could even hit anyone and and the very same arc he caught a guy who was literally light and BFR'd him into space and then proceeded to block him with a shield when he tried to blitz Cable from the moon. His name was Lightmaster

Sasuke has already resisted planetary mind hax.

He resisted the eternal tree thing because Susano could block the light rays or something. I definitely remember Susano blocking ray particles being the main factor in why he was able to resist it, it has nothing to do with his mental defenses which any omega level telepath can abuse. Besides you can't compare the sharingan's visual TP to a TP that targets the mind directly which is what Marvel's telepaths do.

Madara also has planetary TP and resistance to siad planetary TP.

No he doesn't. He needed massive prep and the eternal tree thing for that to be possible. That is not a standard ability for any Uchiha period. Not like it matters since Cable actually does have planetary range TP as well as TK, being able to TK every weapon on earth into the sun disarming the entire earth's population and thats just range, let's talk about the actual potetncy of his TP which is what really matters here with him being able to penetrate Emma Frost and Xavier's TP conversation despite her using cerebrus to block him and he was still able to penetrate them. Madara and Sasuke, hell no one in the Naruto verse has TP resistance on the level of any omega level telepath

Sasuke has better bfr too

I've actually never seen him BFR anyone but ok. He gets teleported into space which can be done instantly by the way or Cable can just make his brain explode through TP which are thing's he actually does in character. Their speed is still irrelevant when the guy can paralyze them with a thought and just rip them apart on an atomic level.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ningenoid

@stezzy:

Sasuke can resist IT with Rinnegan not susanoo. He used susanoo to protect the other 3.

So he is Ls? Sasuke has FTL reactions to scaling to Naruto don't worry.

Madara doesn't need prep to use IT stop lowbaling. The preparation was about becoming perfect juubi jin and then casting IT on the the moon. IT itself is a genjutsu six path Madara can use anytime. Madara reflected the IT on the moon so that the light reach the whole planet ,to give it a better range. It is not necessary to just use IT on one person. And Limbo oneshots.

Sasuke can bfr him as well but worse. Bfr ing Sasuke to space won't help he can just teleport back but cable can't come back from different dimension.

They won't be aware of Limbo's existence and get oneshot

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Almount
Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp for team summers

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount: Sasukes been roaming through empty dimensions all this time. What make you think he can't breathe in space

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy win for Uchihas

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Almount

@ningenoid: I believe he can't breathe in space because he hasn't . What about being in different dimensions makes you believe he can breathe in space?

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ningenoid

Sasuke can resist IT with Rinnegan not susanoo

Rinnegan doesn't even have feats of resisting telepathy in it's own verse let alone being able to resist TP from an omega level mutant's telepathy that surpasses both Emma Frost and Xavier.

He used susanoo to protect the other 3.

And himself as well....

Sasuke has FTL reactions to scaling to Naruto don't worry

Show me those FTL feats from Naruto and I seriously hope you aren't parroting vswiki because those tards think Madara is FTL, the same Madara that got caught by Gaara's sand, the same Madara that got rag dolled by the tailed beasts, the same tailed beasts that got wiped out one by one by Akatsuki members, mid tier level characters at best. No one in Naruto is FTL.

Madara doesn't need prep to use IT stop lowbaling

The eternal gengutsu via planetary range from the tree and moon was literally his and Obito's plan from the very start and it took them fucking how long to finally get there? Cable can do that casually with no prep or help.

The preparation was about becoming perfect juubi jin and then casting IT on the the moon. IT itself is a genjutsu six path Madara can use anytime.

Yea once preparations were complete otherwise he would have used all this shit against Hashirama instead of getting his ass kicked

And Limbo oneshots.

Sure like it one shotted Naruto, Guy and Sasuke... oh wait it didn't do shit.

Sasuke can bfr him as well but worse.

Sasuke has never bfr'd anyone and I'm not even convinced he's a competent rinnegan user given its a new ability to him. Not even Nagato used it to its full potential, getting one of his paths taken out by fucking Konohamaru of all people, so what makes you think Sasuke would do any better?

Sasuke to space won't help he can just teleport

So Sasuke can breath without oxygen now? And since when the fuck could Sasuke instantly teleport 238,900 miles?

Cable literally thinks and their brains pop like balloons. I also want to point out that Deadpool's mind made an alien that brain washed hundreds of planets go crazy in Deadpool Corps and Cable has no issue with his mental defenses so I dont know why you think anyone in naruto wouldn't get this treatment. Cable literally thinks and the fight is over.

No Caption Provided

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy said:

@Ningenoid

Sasuke can resist IT with Rinnegan not susanoo

Rinnegan doesn't even have feats of resisting telepathy in it's own verse let alone being able to resist TP from an omega level mutant's telepathy that surpasses both Emma Frost and Xavier.

He used susanoo to protect the other 3.

And himself as well....

Sasuke has FTL reactions to scaling to Naruto don't worry

Show me those FTL feats from Naruto and I seriously hope you aren't parroting vswiki because those tards think Madara is FTL, the same Madara that got caught by Gaara's sand, the same Madara that got rag dolled by the tailed beasts, the same tailed beasts that got wiped out one by one by Akatsuki members, mid tier level characters at best. No one in Naruto is FTL.

Madara doesn't need prep to use IT stop lowbaling

The eternal gengutsu via planetary range from the tree and moon was literally his and Obito's plan from the very start and it took them fucking how long to finally get there? Cable can do that casually with no prep or help.

The preparation was about becoming perfect juubi jin and then casting IT on the the moon. IT itself is a genjutsu six path Madara can use anytime.

Yea once preparations were complete otherwise he would have used all this shit against Hashirama instead of getting his ass kicked

And Limbo oneshots.

Sure like it one shotted Naruto, Guy and Sasuke... oh wait it didn't do shit.

Sasuke can bfr him as well but worse.

Sasuke has never bfr'd anyone and I'm not even convinced he's a competent rinnegan user given its a new ability to him. Not even Nagato used it to its full potential, getting one of his paths taken out by fucking Konohamaru of all people, so what makes you think Sasuke would do any better?

Sasuke to space won't help he can just teleport

So Sasuke can breath without oxygen now? And since when the fuck could Sasuke instantly teleport 238,900 miles?

Cable literally thinks and their brains pop like balloons. I also want to point out that Deadpool's mind made an alien that brain washed hundreds of planets go crazy in Deadpool Corps and Cable has no issue with his mental defenses so I dont know why you think anyone in naruto wouldn't get this treatment. Cable literally thinks and the fight is over.

No Caption Provided

He used Telekinesis for that, not telepathy