This is a little deviation from both a regular CaV and a tourney match so I'll give some background to the unaccustomed. After a 3 stage voting process, 10 users were selected to become All Stars. 2 of those 10 were team Captains and they each chose 4 people to be on their team. The All Star debate will consist of 5 separate 1v1 CaV matches, and whatever team takes home 3/5 will be crowned the victor.
Without further ado.
- Both Striking and Lifting strength should be planet level.
- Combat and Reaction speed should be FTL. So being able to react and fight within nanoseconds.
- Durability should also be planet level.
- Ranged attacks or any other DC based attacks should be Planet Busting. It can be casual but no more.
- Telekinesis follows the lifting strength limit
- Telepathy can planet level in range and scope.
- Clones are limited to 5
- Summons are limited to a 100 and no more powerful than New 52 Aquaman
- Reality Warping.
- Time Manipulation.
- Probability Manipulation
- Power Copying/stealing.
- Speed Steal
- Other hax will also be dealt on case by case basis. But any crazy one shot abilities won't be allowed.
- Composite Adam Warlock/Magus (no Soul Gem)
- In-character but determined to win
- Combatants at their strongest
- Fight to KO/incap/death
- No prep, random encounter
- Standard gear and abilities
- Start 100m apart
- Planet is indestructible
- Please refrain from posting your opinion on the match until it's done.
- Ask to be tagged if you wished to be tagged for voting.
- Don't vote on who you think is more powerful, but on who had the better arguments.
- When giving your vote, give an explanation on why you think the person won