All of the U.S Street Gangs Vs Al Qaeda

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daffy Duck

All of the known street gangs in the U.S had been caught and quarantined in the biggest Maximum Security Prison created by Tony Stark. The united states President gives the Gangs a "fighting" chance and arms all of them with all they need to fight with the biggest known terrorist group ever known... The Al Qaeda!

All of the known street gangs in the U.S are then packed and ready to be shipped to the Middle East. What do you think will happen?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock
Daffy Duck said:
"All of the known street gangs in the U.S had been caught and quarantined in the biggest Maximum Security Prison created by Tony Stark. The united states President gives the Gangs a "fighting" chance and arms all of them with all they need to fight with the biggest known terrorist group ever known... The Al Qaeda!

All of the known street gangs in the U.S are then packed and ready to be shipped to the Middle East. What do you think will happen?"
Al Queda wins. Wartime experience plays a part.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

Al Qaeda wins. Established leadership, home field advantage, and actual knowledge of guerilla tactics. Any tactics, really. The gangs don't stand a chance. There's a reason thugs are thugs instead of infantrymen.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daffy Duck

Maybe, but I think there are total of over 500,000 or more street gangs in the U.S. Let me look it up.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Daffy Duck

Okay so there are an estimated number of 800,000 gang members throughout the U.S. There is also said to be more because gangs play just like the Mafia. They could be Cops, Lawyers, even people in the military!

You think the U.S Gangs could be underestimated?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock
Daffy Duck said:
"You think the U.S Gangs could be underestimated?"
Yeah. Gangs don't use military tactics.

EDIT: I mean no.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Korg

No. Most of these "gang members" are complete idiots. They would also start killing each other at the first opportunity. Those things aside, they would still lose horribly. You think that the US's gutter trash could do what the US military hasn't even come close to doing in almost 8 years?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock
Korg said:
"No. Most of these "gang members" are complete idiots. They would also start killing each other at the first opportunity. Those things aside, they would still lose horribly. You think that the US's gutter trash could do what the US military hasn't even come close to doing in almost 8 years?"
LOL. I think the U.S. Military chooses not to get involved.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Korg said:
"No. Most of these "gang members" are complete idiots. They would also start killing each other at the first opportunity. Those things aside, they would still lose horribly. You think that the US's gutter trash could do what the US military hasn't even come close to doing in almost 8 years?"

LOL, I blame piss poor leadership on that one.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Daffy Duck

I think that the way gangs fight "is" gorilla tactics. They terrorize streets and cities just the same way Al Qaeda terrorizes a group of countries. You people think it's hard to place a land mind on the road and cover it up with dirt? How about planting a bomb on your body and charging toward your enemy? You could dope up a gang member, plant a bomb on his chest and glorify him for the honor of the Hood and he would be no different than a man with a bomb on his chest screaming the name Ahalla.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Korg
Static Shock said:
"LOL. I think the U.S. Military chooses not to get involved."
Then you are a complete idiot.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Korg said:
"Then you are a complete idiot."
Excuse me? That was meant to be funny.... O_o
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

If it wasn't for the battle taking place in the Middle East I think I could mount a decent argument for why the Street Gangs would win. But as is, not a chance.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Al Qaeda wins
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Daffy Duck
Gambler said:
"If it wasn't for the battle taking place in the Middle East I think I could mount a decent argument for why the Street Gangs would win. But as is, not a chance."
Ok well at least estimate the number of terrorist the gangs would take in.