All-Might vs Sakura

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's Sakura's best durability feat, and what's All nights best durability feat?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@the_alchemist01: And that was PIS. Sakura can't compete with KCM Naruto, let alone BM.

Yes, she stomps All Might but let's not wank here.

Avatar image for perfectperson21
Perfectperson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She ain’t stomping All might, All might has multi mountain level feats. I mean, EOS Sakura? Oh yeah she wins but not early Shippuden Sakura

Avatar image for perfectperson21
Perfectperson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: you know, he’s kind of right. The creator of Naruto said that shuriken are nowhere near as fast as bullets which move at supersonic speeds

grenadier_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grenadier_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all might stomps

grenadier_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: All Might solos the Narutoverse dude what are you talking about ?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f33242460443
deactivated-5f33242460443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only idiots would say All-Might stomps. He's Hypersonic or below, while Sakura can go up to Massively Hyperonic speeds. She solos the entire MHAverse.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5f33242460443: where on earth is sakura hypersonic? The other two yes, but not sakura. She barely keeps up with them.as they fight. Also her strength is nothing in comparison to all might, who punches so hard that wind gales arise. Yes he won't be soloing the Naruto verse even in his dreams, but a battle with sakura is fairly straightforward. Sakura hasn't tanked anything close to what all might can throw up, or tank for that matter. So yeah there's no way sakura is winning this battle.

I think this was addressed earlier, but for those who say she has infinite regeneration, she doesn't. She can only keep that up until her chakra will run out, which will be happening as soon as she's out on the defensive. She can't kill all might in one hit, and once all might starts punching at full strength, she'll be constantly running away or regenerating, until she collapses.

OhLawdItsSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By OhLawdItsSauce

Sakura uses the stronger version of mitotic regeneration and stomps All might to oblivion. She can tank lots of damage with little to no serious effects on her body.

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good fight, but Sakura definitely has the edge over this version of All Might

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura should win. But I'm still one of those Prime Might wankers. I'm sure Prime Might could win or challenge her for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: literal fodder is hypersonic in naruto Naruto is mach 5 CM1 Forest of death Sasuke blitzs sound with ease Temari blocks sound

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: are you... suggesting that All might is not hypersonic?

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohlawditssauce: except if she decides to tank one hit from All might, nothing of her will remain to start regenerating from. There are certainly a lot of people that can easily beat All might in the Naruto verse, but sakura just isn't one of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: no I am not I am just pointing out how fodder in the verse is hypersonic equal to all might

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: I agree, towards the end nearly everyone can move at hypersonic speeds. Sakura...isn't really someone who moves at that speed though. She reacts to it certainly, but she never moves at that speed. Like...there are literally no battles she's won by blitzing anyone.

It's not really a matter of whether she can actually react to it either though, she'll simply explode on impact if All might lands a direct hit.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura is trash, but she probably wins sadly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: everyone is faster then lightning by the end I was using part 1 fodder who are hypersonic

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura edges in speed, agility, and stamina + she is more versatile cuz she has regeneration, katsuyu for support, cloning for distraction, kunai, substitution etc. The only possible thing almight has above sakura is experience and thats it.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I can't think of a single thing All Might has over her.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: there is literally one feat in all of Naruto to prove that Naruto has light speed reaction time. Reaction time >>> movement speed. Lightning moves at the speed of light. So unless you are suggesting sakura can outrun Naruto, no everyone is not light speed by the end of part one.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: more or less equal speef, much more superior strength (can literally change the weather with a single punch), certainly enough to overcome her regeneration if he gets in one good hit, larger AoE attacks, wind pressure manipulation to stun/close in. There is literally no way sakura can win on a solo match. Probably anyone else from team 7 can win, just not sakura.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: lightning moves way slower then the speed of light unless the actual light it produces is the important part

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: their speed is more or less equal, though I agree that sakura has better reaction speed. But that and cloning will matter very little because of the huge AoE effect of All mights normal punches. Her regeneration can be overcome, if she's overloaded with damage (damage faster than the regeneration can occur, which All might has done against the USJ Nomu, who even had shock absorption which should have negated his normal attacks, which in turn can change the weather). So yes I'd say All might takes this. It might not be an instant win, but sakura will be put to the defensive, and soon will perish if he gets one good shot in. Plus she's...not that great at dodging in series at all.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: I mean unless you are talking about the return stroke (I think it's about 1/3rd of light speed, I'm not really sure), lightning actually does move more or less at the speed of light (since ionic diffraction is negligible in air because it has a gigantic voltage difference) in air. But in any case if you are saying that she isn't light speed, I agree. I'm saying she might be supersonic, but definitely not double or triple digit Mach. Heck she rarely/never makes a Sonic boom when she moves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: lightning moves in the hundreds-thousands of machs not near light speed

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Sakura blitzes.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sakura useless ass wins

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: no it doesn't, unless you are talking about the return stroke. Actual lightning travels just slightly below the speed of light, the drop being insignificant.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1vine_: I'm just honestly curious as to how. I currently have addressed the points of speed, cloning/substitute, and healing/regeneration.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: return stroke is 1/3 normal lightning is way less you can literally search it up easily

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By GangOrca

Sakura is significantly faster and her additonal healing abilities plus similar striking makes this a decisive win.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: I just rechecked it. The return stroke is 1/3, normal air-to-air lightning moves nearly at the speed of light... I'm confused as to how lightning becomes "slower"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: they are NOT equal or close to being equal in speed, this is a known fact the narutoverse >>> MHA in speed, sakura >>> almight in speed, equalise speed and it wont be a stomp in sakura's favour.

And are you really bringing up AOE?? Sakura's punch did more damage to the surrounding land than almights clash with AFO, the shockwave he releases are no threat to sakura which never did anything relevant.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By d1vine_

@chainsofheaven: sakura has shown better feats. she's also in a stronger verse with more power creep.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By citgo

Ok... So firstly Sakura broke Kaguya's horn gg. Secondly she has a comparable amount of chakra to SPSM Naruto clone gg.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: first off, the verse doesn't really matter when it comes to speed. There are exceptionally fast/strong characters from very weak verses (Satan from Devil is a Part timer). Here's the thing, All might is very much hypersonic, and unlike sakura, him replying to battle causes actual sonic booms to prove it, whereas I've honestly never seen any memorable reaction to the environment from sakura. I stress again, she might be able to react to that speed but her speeds are not really comparable to the other two (Naruto and sasuke).

Id like to see that punch, because there are a few things with United States of smash,

1) it was used when All Might was at his weakest, only able to summon 2 - 4% of his usual maximum output.

2) he was heavily injured, thus reducing the amount of one for all he can pull out without permenantly damaging himself (like with Deku's 1000000% punch)/ instantly exploding.

3) it blew up several city blocks which happened to be kamino ward, created a tornado and beat All for One, while he was using the quirk Shock Nullification, which is a quirk used explicitly to negate blunt trauma. All Might caused all that damage at his literal weakest.

I've never seen Sakura do anything like this.

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Her having chakra is quite irrelevant if she doesn't have enough body to use it though, because she hadn't tanked an attack big enough to change the weather.

Also she didn't actually hurt Kaguya, did she?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By citgo
Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: oh no no I was talking about her regeneration thing. She has the seal from tsunade right? The one with infinite regeneration?

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: that is the speed of a lightning strike....not the speed of lightning. A lightning strike is an air-to-ground bolt. Lighting is an air-to-air phenomenon

f3m1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura takes this. Aside from being faster than All Might she also has comparable physical strength, regeneration, summoning, ninja tools (might include poisons), and the Chakra scalpel (she can make internal cuts with this).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainsofheaven: that is what literally everyone means when theyy say speed of lightning

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura

Chainsofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht: So essentially a sky to earth bolt? But regardless is there any record of sakura outrunning something that fast?