I mean, it really depends. People might bash me on this, but I seriously believe that All Might could win with the right circumstances in this situation against Sakura Haruno considering his power sets and his feats. Keep in mind that All Might is literally capable of taking hits from superpowered teenagers capable of using quirks capable of doing stuff beyond the human imagination like producing enough explosion power to engulf an entire arena that is incredibly large in width. He has also even shown that his strength extends so far to the point where he is able to take the power of One for All and still use that even while All for One has been used against him to reverse the impact of his punches and combat abilities onto him, causing detrimental effects to All Might. However, despite that, All Might is still shown to be fighting, which is truly impressive and says something about his durability. All Might's muscle mass and exceeding weight which obviously exceeds Sakura Haruno's weight in exact contrast. Even while weighted in the fight against Deku and Bakugo, he shows the ability to move his body at great speeds while strapped with about half of his weight, which is some heavy luggage that he is able to carry even while occupied with extraordinary individuals, one of which who I may add is imbued with All Might's power. In addition to this, All Might has the advantage with his muscle mass and his exceeding weight. The guy is a literal truck and powerhouse when it comes to his physique and this gives him the advantage as I can imagine him enduring most of Sakura's attacks and using his broader body to counter most of her attacks while using his crazy speed to dodge some of her attacks and stay on par with Sakura. While Sakura has impressive striking feats, All Might's are even more impressive in contrast to her shockwave generating punches as, during his fight with the All for One wielder whose powers were basically derived from existing quirks, he manages to generate an explosion in a clash with All for One's wielder with their respective attacks. On his own, All Might's strength is supported by the fact that he blocks a blast of air that obliterates nearly everything in its path and leaves an entire group of buildings untouched by this force entirely. Let me list a few others of All Might's feats in bullet points.
- After being grabbed by three mid-level Noumu's, spins them around fast enough to produce a vortex and sends each one flying through a different part of the building.
Blitzes past a group of villains and KOs them all, then blitzes past Tomura and Noumu to rescue several students. Worth noting that both Tomura and Noumu and yet neither could react to All Might.
- All Might shows that he has speed that is equal to Sakura. With the feats mentioned above regarding his speed and agility, he has shown hypersonic level feats and, assuming that he's in his prime, the generalization that he is somewhat faster than his much more older and limited counterpart present a great advantage to All Might when it comes to avoiding Sakura Haruno's attacks and her greatly timed chakra enhanced attacks, which physically augment her strength to superhuman levels.
- Far stronger in his prime than he is said and shown to be in the events of My Hero Academia as a much more physically drained All Might, All Might can be assumed to be mountain level with the proper calculations regarding his strength level. Equipped with a desire for blood, he has the advantage when it comes to striking strength and perhaps even lifting strength, which may come off as very difficult for Sakura to combat against when he has the ability to back this up with his durability and exceeding superhuman strength and speed.
- Though All Might may not seem like it, he has remarkable intelligence. He is an expert hand to hand combatant as evidenced in his fight with Nomu and he displays his intelligence through the deduction that Nomu's Shock Absorption has a limit, allowing him to find a perfect counterattack and solution to the absorption of his punches, which was beating Nomu over that limit. However, this intelligence may not be enough to combat Sakura when it comes to her tendency for tricks and deception with her arsenal of equipment and experience along with the teachings of Lady Tsunade, who is arguably one of the greatest ninja known to the shinobi world.
Sends an amorphous villain "into the stratosphere" with just the wind pressure of his punch, causing the weather to change. Also does this without harming the two kids the villain was holding hostage, demonstrating exceptional control over the dormant power of One for All.
[Weights] Takes a massive explosion at point blank range and is only stunned for a few moments. For reference one of these explosions could blast a massive hole through the side of a building.
Clashes with All For One, creating a massive explosion. All For One also uses an impact reversal quirk to reflect all of his strength back at him, and yet All Might is still able to fight. Keep in mind this is when he's used up almost all of One for All to the point he can only apply it to his arms.
On the other hand, you have Sakura. Sakura is very powerful. She has shown insane striking strength and the ability to shatter entire buildings like houses with the shockwaves that she has shown to be able to generate with the power of her fists and body. Her training under Tsunade has given her incredulous strength that makes her a force to be reckoned with in the shinobi world. She has shown the ability to survive a wind based explosion attack that wiped out some trees that apparently came from Orochimaru and his gang in Part I and has survived so many attacks that have sent her flying that it is incredible durability for her even for a shinobi of her training level. She has survived attacks from heavy hitters such as a four tailed Naruto and Sasuke before, both of which who possess extraordinary superhuman strength. Her medical ninjutsu and her ability to summon the massive and gargantuan snail related beast just by the summoning contract alone makes her a dangerous opponent to face on the battlefield, especially if one isn't on her level of strength or doesn't happen to have the same advantages as she does. Sakura shows that she is extremely proficient with controlling her chakra as she is capable of breaking others and even herself out of genjutsu. She has shown that she can blitz people just by infusing chakra within her feet and has even shown that she is capable of killing a giant crab with just her punch alone. The notion that Sakura has with her chakra control and her remarkable intelligence when it comes to knowledge that one should have as a shinobi with the information that she was shown to possess in Part I and Part II comes in handy as it should be remembered well as it has transformed Sakura from a girl possessing below average stamina and overall talent with the abilities of an above average medical nin with physical abilities handed down to her under the tutelage of Lady Tsunade. By building up her chakra, Sakura can decimate nearly object and she has shown and proved herself to be EXTREMELY dangerous when she is angry.
- Other abilities that Sakura possesses include the ability to distribute and send her chakra latent energy into other parts of her body to improve her durability and ability to withstand blows that would normally be life endangering. This ability is so powerful that she has even shown the ability to withstand a stab from Madara and a kick from a cloud ninja as well as many other hits that would probably kill the normal human being.
- By having Katsuyu attach to others, she could monitor their actions and potentially gain an advantage in combat as well as a medical ninja.
- Sakura has even proved herself to be extremely intelligent and capable of applying inconsistencies from others in combat to be turned into advantages for herself and allies in battle as seen during the many times where she proved herself to be extremely useful to the other ninja during the ninja war.
- Sakura's Mystical Palm Technique serves as a potential advantage in the future in the event that she is injured too badly by All Might's body crushing attacks. The Mystical Palm Technique allows the user to induce the enhancement of natural body healing in the event that an ally or ninja is too injured to function normally on the battlefield, serving as a backup trump card for Sakura in the event that she is too hurt to function and fight All Might if the battle ensues to such a point during the bloodlusted exchange of fists.
- Creation Rebirth, which can reconstruct organs assuming that Sakura has enough chakra to use it and proves capable of using it during high paced battle with All Might.
- Sakura has the advantage of a latent energy such as chakra, which allows her to drastically increase her strength by timing the charge and gradual buildup of her chakra to release deadly attacks that can kill opponents and decimate their bodies to the point of an instant death. It serves as the perfect defense against All Might's attacks.
- Sakura's stamina is extremely high, just like All Might's. This is evidenced by her ability to summon Katsuyu quite frequently.
- Sakura demonstrates resilient range with weapons. With the right materials and tools, Sakura could probably use her weapons to gain an advantage on All Might in contrast to All Might's close quarter oriented combat, which could probably end up being a disadvantage for the much more massive and powerful All Might. Sakura's default equipment, given the right circumstances, could probably allow her to win against All Might if used properly. Given her intelligence level demonstrated in both Parts I and II, she can probably do so if All Might does not suspect any use of standard equipment to be used during battle. By using her standard equipment in conjunction with her ninjutsu, Sakura has a high assured chance of potentially winning the battle by using any inconsistencies against the individual she is fighting against.
- Swift and fast enough to keep up with a base Naruto.
- Use of Katsuyu if allowed (which probably isn't considering that outside interference is not allowed) could lead to an easy win with the slug's ability to manipulate and use acid that can burn through rocks, which can probably burn the muscle mass and substance that composes All Might's physique, leading to an easy victory for Sakura.
In short, my final statement and conclusion is that All Might would defeat Sakura and stomp her in this battle with the provided statements and glance at features and character abilities shown. I think that the fight would either be a flat out stalemate where both sides have been pinned down to a point where they can't fight or a swift victory by All Might. If Sakura is able to use her summoning jutsu to summon the giant slug known as Katsuyu with the ability to break down rocks and various substances with the acid that it secretes from its mouth, then the victory would go to Sakura, though it could be argued with some proof and factual hints from All Might's feats that he could give Katsuyu a run for its money with the proper prep time and analyzation of the slug's skills and abilities using his extraordinary strength and unconditional powerhousing quirk known as One for All. Given that All Might has the proper durability, it could be an interesting battle to see him fight against Katsuyu and Sakura, even if it's just speculated about and not ported over to any form of animation or illustration.
My argument summed down to this:
Physical Strength: All Might > Sakura
Speed: All Might ≥ Sakura
Intelligence & Creativity: Sakura > All Might
Durability: All Might > Sakura
Stamina: All Might > Sakura
I believe that All Might can beat Sakura in a battle with the conditions outlined in the introductory post of this forum post.