#201 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

sakura is faster and more skilled, besides she doesn't have to beat him with punches, she can always juststab him in the face with a kunai. And katsuyu is more than capable of shielding her from all mights shockwaves.

#202 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone claims Sakura us fast, post a speed feat for her. She likely has more feats showing she's slow, especially slower than All Might, than feats showing she's fast.

@ninjawarrior268 said:

I want to say All Might due to skill, intelligence and experience but I'm not sure if the stat gap is too big to ignore.

You should compare their best strength feats to see that All Might punches ridiculously harder than Sakura ever has.

No Caption Provided

You see the middle scan? That's All Might and All for One punching each other. You see the left scans? That's All Might's last full force punch before his power left him. You see the colored scan in the bottom right? That's Sakura's best punch.

It's a ridiculous stomp.

#203 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: saskura blitzed an army of jubi clones, people have been posting speed and strength in one since two pages ago. What is the point if allmight cant hit her. She is far better fighter than allmight.

#204 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: No "strength feat" was better than All Mights. "blitzing" slow ass jubi clones means nothing.

#205 Edited by JDogg (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Sakura > Tsunade. Tsunade will straight solo the AMverse with relative ease. Sakura speed feats scale to way higher things than All Might can only hope to dream of. She blitzes him and snaps his neck. AM is out of his league.

#206 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

Sakura > Tsunade. Tsunade will straight solo the AMverse with relative ease. Sakura speed feats scale to way higher things than All Might can only hope to dream of. She blitzes him and snaps his neck. AM is out of his league.

Hey. Post a speed feat for Sakura. Stop telling me who could solo "AMverse". No one cares. Post speed feats for Sakura.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#207 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

All might has her beat in agility and speed but power might go to sakura

#208 Edited by JDogg (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: What? Her speed scales from weaker characters which the Narutoverse is a lot faster than the AMverse since pre shippuden. She was able to match a four tail fake in her Gaiden and was able to blitz Shin. Again she scales to Kage level that means she would blitz the heck out of All Might and rip him a new one.

#209 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: power goes to allmight, agility to sakura, beginning of part two she dodged hundreds of needles thrown at her from every direction, and avoided close to a hundred fists from sasoris third kazekage puppet while in a fog, she is specifically trained not to get tagged in close combat, and during survival training sakura was weary of her. @jashugan: jubi clones arent slow. And allmight isn't even lightning timer, sakura is fully capable of keeping up alongside the likes of kakashi, kid kakashi was lightning timer. How fast do you think adult kakashi is? During the battle she didn't lag behind sasuke and naruto either, until jubito came and started beating everyone, during that battle naruto was tagged by the godtrees roots, she wasn't.

#210 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:

Her speed scales from weaker characters which the Narutoverse is a lot faster than the AMverse since pre shippuden.

Yeah. Post these impressive speed feats. Post the ones Sakura absolutely scales to. Then post why Sakura never shows any notable super speed of her own.

Again she scales to Kage level

This is meaningless. Kage level is not a speed feat. Provide citations for Sakura herself. Sakura has and will never be as fast as 4th Raikage, 2nd Hokage, 4th Hokage, Kakashi or Naruto who are all Kage

#211 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el:

jubi clones arent slow.

In comparison to All Might they are

allmight isn't even lightning timer

Ok. Doesn't stop him from beating Sakura.

sakura is fully capable of keeping up alongside the likes of kakashi, kid kakashi was lightning timer.

Neither of them are even close to as fast as lightning.

How fast do you think adult kakashi is?

Irrelevant to the thread. This is All Might vs Sakura.

#212 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:

She was able to match a four tail fake in her Gaiden

Credit to Gojirason

What is a pseudo jinchuuriki? Turns out it's the result of a drug.

How do they compare to actually jinchuuriki considering the complete lack of an actual tailed beast present? You didn't say.

Stage 1 or Stage 2? I don't know.

How powerful were the bijuu dama? How fast were they moving? How dense were they? Did they explode? You say she "handles them" but to what extent is entirely unknown to me. I've not seen anything in the manga or Boruto that would lead me to believe for a second that the supersonic 4-tailed hyper dense bijuu bullet Naruto fired against Orochimaru would be anything but instant death for Sakura so you're going to have to make some actually comparisons.

There's no quotes. There's no specifics. It's just more of the same "say random stuff so that someone else has to check it" stuff as before.

So now that you've said that, I had to read the whole damn thing.

As it turns out they truly are "pseudo". Not only are the cloaks shallow with small tails (varying on the original chakra of the user of the drug—the first person we see with it has a single tail only 30cm long). What's more obvious is that the cloaks are purple as opposed to red which would clearly mark them as not the real deal.

There's a point where's grabbed by a guy with two tails and punched, where she notes that if she's punched repeatedly like a sandbag she'll die.

Even though she's way stronger and proceeds to rip the tail grabbing her off. :/

When she knocks this guy out she hits him a few times and never seemingly that hard.

In the meantime, Ino and Sai are fighting literally an entire group of these guys with taijutsu and winning. Like really?

There's no point in the series where Ino could have overcome a real Jinchuuriki with a single tail manifested, let's be real here. Never.

Even when we're introduced to Magire taking the pill and growing 6 tails, this is how he's described: (credit to kisukke on tumblr for the translations I'm quoting)

Sai cast open one of his scrolls and ran his brush across it.

Superior God Imitation Technique, Fuujin Raijin!

A huge 20-meter high image materialised and stood itself up. It cast a shadow over its surroundings and everything darkened.

“Are you using this already?” asked Ino as she ran towards Sai.

“This isn’t the time to be stingy with our moves. We need to end this as quickly as possible so we can head towards Sakura.”

Magire jump backwards to dodge the gigantic fist that rained down upon him. However, at the spot behind him Raijin awaited.

Raijin’s foot stomped down directly above Magire’s head. The earth trembled, and a dense shroud of dust permeated the air.

He shouldn’t have been able to dodge that, thougt Sai.

Once the dust slowly settled, Raijin slowly lifted up his foot.

No- it was Raijin’s foot getting lifted up. The person lifting up the foot was underneath.

“What the hell is this…!” exclaimed Ino.

The person lifting up Raijin’s foot with a single arm, was Magire.

It seems like he had taken the Tailed-beast drug. A faint purple chakra shrouded itself around his body. With the tiniest flick of his hand, Raijin lost its balance and toppled over. Amidst the shaking earth and falling dust, Sai and Ino leaped backwards and crouched down to avoid the crash.

Magire jumped atop the chest of the fallen Raijin, and his figure could be seen properly for the first time. His hair was slicked back, and he had quite an intellectual look about him.

Magire raised his six tails, and stabbed them into the Raijin’s chest. Immediately, Raijin’s body exploded, and reverted in to ink spray.

Credit to kisukke on tumblr for the translations I'm quoting

A "faint purple chakra"??

That doesn't sound anything like this,

No Caption Provided

Does it? :/

It doesn't even sound like this.

No Caption Provided

Oh, and for the record, the explosion of Raijin is because he injected with explodey stuff that he shoots from his tails.

Upon being stabbed by the tail, Fuujin too exploded in a spray of black ink.

Just like the Raijin, upon being stabbed they did not just simply revert into ink, but it seemed as if they were stabbed by an explosive substance that the tail injected into them.

Should be noted that these explosions are weak enough that Sai got hit by one and could still fight.

You know how this fight ends?

It ends with the guy not completely overwhelming Sai and Ino, and even more embarassingly, the guy being stabbed in the neck with a poisoned kunai by a random eagle that Ino mind controlled.

An eagle with a kunai. ಠ_ಠ

“Really now… that is all, we’re done.” As Magire spoke, a single tail left Sai, and proceeded to still itself right in front of Sai’s eyes.

The tail began to glow, like it did right before firing a light orb.

At that moment, Sai could see an Eagle swoop towards Magire from behind.

The eagle held a kunai within its talons. It was the kind that was filled with poison, used by Magire.

Magire noticed the airborne eagle, and turned his head around.

Just before the eagle was about to collide with Magire’s back, it changed its flight path. Very swiftly, nimbly, as if it were only flitting by, the eagle began to ascend to the skies once again, however the kunai it once held was no longer there.

The kunai, was now stabbed into Magire’s back.

“Kai!” Ino released herself from within the eagle and returned to her own body. She stood up in a flash from her face-down position on the ground. And ran towards Sai.

“You… bastards…!” A flicker of uncertainty flashed across Magire’s face for the first time.

“Our being prepared for an honourable defeat… and attacking in waves… that was just for show, then we did a trick play and borrowed a wild eagle. That is all.” Said Sai as a shadow of a smile crossed his face – pretending to be unconscious, and then entering the mind of an eagle – it was the right decision to take on Ino’s plan.

“When Sai threw kunai at you, you didn’t try to repel them with your cloak of chakra, but dodged them instead. That means your chakra shroud can be pierced by kunai. That’s why I thought, it might be a good plan to hit you with the poison kunai when you’re expecting it the least.”

Sakura Hiden Chapter 7

As you might remember, actual Jinchuuriki are protected by a chakra cloak so dense that it can't be easily penetrated by blades at all; in the case of Stage 2 Naruto not even Orochimaru's blade of Kusunagi could penetrate with enough force to shove him through rock.

But hey, maybe the guy with a 9 tailed cloak is better right? Maybe he's what you blankly implied in your completely empty post and is anything like an actual Jinchuuriki, thus giving Sakura the supposed "feats" to somehow overwrite all of the other existing problems?

The number of tails Kido sported was… nine in total. However, this time it wasn’t simply derived from that chakra cloak.

Could this possibly be… an actual tailed-beast transformation?

Sakura furrowed her brows.

Upon consuming the tailed-beast drug, the transformations Kido underwent were largely different to those of this underlings.

The fact that their chakra volume would explosively multiply in a veil of faint purple remained the same, but for Kido, that cloak seemed like a hard sort of skin that covered his entire body. This was obviously very different to the translucent membrane-like appearance of his underlings.

Even though Kido sported nine tails, he did not resemble a demon fox. Rather than a tailed beast, it seemed more apt to describe his likeness to that of a purple monster.

“I know this isn’t exactly the most elegant form out there, but I hope you can tell by a glance that my power is way out of your league now?” said Kido. To be fair, Kido’s outwards appearance wasn’t that scary. However, the amount of chakra he was now emanating was just downright oppressive.

A... purple monster? The veil hardens into skin? Doesn't resemble the Kyuubi? Isn't scary?

That's... weird.

Between the purple, the monster appearance, and that the return is based on the user's base strength(???) this sounds more like Orochimaru's curse seal than the bijuu. :V

In any event, even if he's stronger, he's still the result of the same drug and process, so if the others don't act like proper Jinchuuriki I dunno why this guy would. He's just stronger and has hard skin—at least he won't go down to a wild eagle with a kunai.

But anyway, can we please all be real for a second here and pull our heads out of our fanboy asses and realize that Sakura wouldn't be able to fight a 9-tailed Naruto before we move on? Please?

“I guess so”, replied Sakura. “I’m slightly regretting making this fight a one-on-one.”

“Worry not. I’m going to do my best to not kill you. Not right here, anyway. However-” Kido vanished and reappeared “- real sorry if you do end up dying” – Sakura heard him murmur into her ear.

“!!” Sakura had no time to even turn around. She leapt forwards, and immediately after she felt a huge rush of wind upon her back. She realised Kido had been whipping his chakra tail.

Aaaand she starts off by being nearly blitzed unable to track her opponent's speed.

Sakura was thrown into the empty air. However, instead of landing back onto the ground, a tail lashed at her horizontally and landed a direct hit on her.

Branches snapped soundly left and right as Sakura was thrown into the further depths of the forest. Had she not used her own chakra as a shield around her body to soften the blow, surely she would be down and out of this battle by now.

Her back smashed in to the trunk of a gigantic old tree, and her momentum finally stopped. Sakura let herself slide down the incline of the trunk, but immediately switched her stance for the counterattack.

Hold up. So being knocked through some branches and into a tree hard enough to not snap it can take her out if she doesn't wrap herself in a chakra shield? It's not like she's constantly doing that, you know.

Kicking off the trunk and subsequent branches, Sakura charged at Kido from the front.

“You’ve got guts!” Kido rapidly jabbed his tails. Sakura ducked out of the way of the purple spears attacking her, dodging them by a hair’s breadth and finally weaved her way to be directly in front of Kido’s solar plexus….

And punched him, hard.

The outer skin was rock solid. Sakura felt as if the recoil of the attack itself was about to break her own body to bits. However, Sakura could also feel it in her fist that she had landed a solid hit herself.

As a proof of that, large cracks had formed at the point of impact upon Kido’s chest. Small fragments began to break off and fall.

“What terrifying power you have, to be able to even damage me after I consumed the tailed beast drug. However-,” Kido smirked disconcertingly “I can just restore it back to how it was.” The cracks rapidly mended themselves right before Sakura’s eyes, and looked just as it did before.

Sakura gulped.

Kido continued, “It’s likely the reason you deliberately separated me from Magire was because he is a medic nin… but it looks like you wasted all that effort for nothing.”

A type of armour that was abnormally hard, coupled with regenerative abilities. On top of that, the nine tails that jabbed unpredictably… wow isn’t this just the best… Sakura thought.

Maybe I was too reckless, didn’t think this through enough…

Girl, that's pathetic.

She lands one punch and stops. She gulps in fear and is taken aback when her opponent doesn't go down in one hit. Even knowing the opponent is stronger than her.

How's she gonna act if All Might takes a hit and responds in kind?

Sakura was sent flying, and her back smashed against a gigantic tree. The air was knocked from her lungs, and her consciousness faded for a moment. She fell to the ground, but made to stand up straight away.

Kido also hopped down onto the ground.

Sakura hardened her fists and dashed out.

Okay so hold up.

She got smacked into a tree, didn't break through it, and literally lost consciousness for a moment.

Y'all seriously think she can take All Might's hits?

Also at any given time she concentrates her chakra into her fists, and not in a convenient shield around her body. That makes sense because that's how her technique works; mass concentration of chakra into a singular area for maximum power.

If she's struck while the chakra is elsewhere, she's fucked—if it being there in the first place is even enough, which it probably isn't.

Kido suddenly opened his mouth wide, and Sakura sensed danger. She realised what Kido appeared to be doing was charge a concentrated chakra beam in his mouth.

This is bad… !

Sakura jumped backwards diagonally, and raised both arms in a cross before her face.

Is this a tailed beast bomb?

Immediately after, Kido fired the concentrated chakra ball.

It seemed as if the ball had been compressed whilst charging up within Kido’s mouth, for the moment it was fired, the diameter of the ball expanded to around one metre across, and blasted towards Sakura.

Sakura managed to dodge the direct hit, but it still managed to make contact with half her body. Sakura was blasted back through the forest.

Sakura broke through the thick branches of the forest and finally stopped flying when she hit a massive boulder.

She crumpled down on to the floor, and couldn’t stand up immediately. It hurt to breathe.

After ensuring that all of her limbs still worked properly, Sakura stood up.

“Just quit already. Your body probably won’t be able to dodge the next Tailed-beast bomb.You’ll really die.”

“I’ll… never… quit…” Sakura bit out. Her voice sounded slightly hoarse. “I mean, I’m almost there…”

Kido cocked his head to the side. “What do you mean, almost there? What are you playing at? You’re having trouble even standing, whereas I’m completely unscathed. You should be in despair right now, yet you’re spouting this nonsense?”

So the Tailed Beast imitation A) bomb lost compression immediately

B) only grazed her

and C) never exploded.

Nevertheless, the impact of the object traveling at uncertain speeds, blew her back hard enough to blow through *snort* branches and then stopped immediately by a boulder.

It should be noted Creation Rebirth/Sozo Saisei is active during this, yet Sakura is put down by this for a time. You know, because her regeneration is overhyped to all hell and isn't actually that fast or effective and probably can't do insane things like instantly regrow limbs like the USJ Nomu's can.

Her regeneration, if it's even a relevant factor in this fight, can be overcome, just like Nomu's. More than that, as per her tactic in this fight, has a limit beyond just her chakra in that it literally just can't after a while.

“Unscathed? Where?” Sakura asked, a small smile forming on her lips.

Kido made a shocked face and turned his gaze towards his chest. Then he saw it.

A large crack running across his chest that hadn’t healed back up for some reason, with certain parts at the center of the crack already breaking off.

“Oi! What the hell is this!” Kido panicked. “Why isn’t it healing?”

“That’s because the cells in that particular area have already died.”

“Died…?” As Kido uttered those words, more parts of the hardy armor on his chest began to peel off.

“My punches, were working. I just made it look like they were pretty much useless.”

“…?” Kido narrowed his eyes.

“While I was relentlessly punching away at you, I was also running my healing chakra through your body. The truth is, the moment a crack appeared, I’d it up straight way. That’s why on the outside, it looked as if you had taken no damage, and that my fists were no real threat at all.”

“You healed my wounds…? Why would you do that…?”

“Of course, that’s so your cells would die faster.” Sakura replied bluntly.

“To heal a wound is basically making the cells in that area divide and form new cells. That’s how you seal an open wound. However, the number of times a cell can divide is limited. Yes, Your armour is impenetrably hard. However, if you overexert and force your cells to incessantly divide, your cells there will die, and that part will become vulnerable. It’s one of the practical applications of the creation rebirth technique.”

I should probably note that the guy basically let her hit him repeatedly because she wasn't doing damage.

Also apparently the guy's chakra cloak is composed of cells, because that's the thing that was damaged and wasn't repairing. Odd.

It would seem that this form is basically Curse Seal Level 2 the equivalent of actual bijuu transformation. Like when Bee turns into the Hachibi entirely; except not an impressively powerful kaiju, but a human-sized failure.

One – more – hit !

Sakura dashed forward to throw a punch, her last punch, with all her might, at the crack in the armour.

She pulled back her fist, and took aim.

In her peripheral vision, she saw Kido open his mouth once again.

Round two of the tailed-beast bomb!

Sakura had predicted that.

“Haaaaaa!!!!”

At a distance of roughly ten meters from where Kido stood, Sakura lowered her body and slammed her fist into the ground.

The earth shook, and Kido violently lost balance. At that moment, Sakura jumped right in front of Kido’s face.

Today’s second special serving of …

“SHANNAAAROOO!!!”

Sakura used all of her remaining chakra into this one Oukashou punch, and aimed it directly at Kido’s chest.

Sakura could feel it in her fist that she had landed a perfect punch. As if to confirm Sakura’s thoughts, Kido’s body blasted ginormous trees and rocks to powder as he tore through them.

“Nice work taking that guy down all on your own”, Kakashi said as he eyed Kido’s unconscious form.

“I’m feeling so light-headed already though”, said Sakura as she smiled wryly. The truth was, her chakra was just about depleted to absolute zero.

With a distance of 10 meters, you all make it sound like if she punched the earth he'd be subject to a city busting explosion and giant shards of rock leaping into the sky, not "is unbalanced by the tremors". :V

You could argue that hit was held back, which it probably was, but all that shows is that it's not really easy for her pop out her big hits. Which aren't city busting.

Anyway, given that Kido's body blasts through the trees and rocks, when her not being blasted through any of them, it's pretty safe to say that Sakura can't tolerate hits anywhere near as hard as she herself hits at her hardest.

At this point she's out of chakra. She hit him a bunch using an unknown amount of chakra each time, got knocked around like three times in which she was stopped by trees and a rock, stabbed by a tail once, did this last strongest hit (because not all of her hits are of equal strength at all), and she's done. Finito.

I don't know where anybody would get the idea she could throw hundreds of those punches and receive them and have chakra to spare. That's fucking ridiculous.

Anyway as it turns out the bijuu drug was made from a culture involving Naruto's hair and blood, and apparently kidnapping a "descendent of the sage of six paths" to generate more. So there may well be a connection with Sage Mode, and thus Orochimaru's curse seal. Interesting.

Aside from that, I also learned that apparently messenger hawks can fly between Suna and Konoha in 1 day, whereas Sakura and Ino hurrying take 3, and a more relaxed pace takes 4. So evidently she doesn't cover ground as fast as a hawk, and to date the only ones to cover that distance that shortly are Team Guy with their ridiculous physical conditioning and 24 hours of constant running.

I mean if an eagle can take down a psuedo Jinchuuriki why the fuck not

In any event hawks typically fly between 20-40 mph. So that should give a healthy enough range for the distance between Suna and Konoha, though unfortunately the exact duration of the trip is unknown, other than the hawk arrived "the day before yesterday", left the same time (after the meeting with Gaara) and Sakura and Ino hurrying took 3 days.

Anyway as it turns out, raptors tend to only cover about 250-300 miles per day when migrating. :V

The record for racing pigeons is something like 581 miles in 17 hours. In any event we're only looking at a few hundred miles. Take that into consideration in the future.

The Elemental Countries aren't that big, guys.

Anyway, this has been a long winded way of me saying how frustratingly empty and barren of useful information this garbage post is, and how misleading it is to people who are, frankly, eager to jump on proof that the Naruto character will win without any further thought.

Knock it off.

#213 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa fam someone posted a novel in here.

#214 Edited by AGrape (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you mha fanboys trolling or do you really believe all might wins this. He's a statue to Sakura and he's never tagging her. Even the ichiraku ramen dude could blitz most mha characters.

#215 Posted by Earendill (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Sakura

#216 Edited by ShuraGam (428 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as it pains me to say it,Sakura stomps. Superior Stats overrall and has regeneration.

#217 Edited by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura scales to be much faster than kid Sasuke outspeeding Zaku's supersonic attack, kid Sasuke outspeeding Gaara's sand which reacted to explosions, Temari casually swatting away the sound from Tayuya's flute...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sakura could blitz and one shot before All Might processes he's in a fight. @emperorthanos-

#218 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura is not a lightning timer in any goddamn way or sense. Kid kakashi wasn't a lightning timer as well, that was just statements from Gai. His fights in both Naruto Part 1 and Shippuden prove this. Saying she is near KCM levels of speed is mind-boggling.

She is mid-high hypersonic though.

#219 Posted by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura is not a lightning timer in any goddamn way or sense. Kid kakashi wasn't a lightning timer as well, that was just statements from Gai. His fights in both Naruto Part 1 and Shippuden prove this.

Sakura never had any impressive speed to begin with, she wins here due to her regen and durability but that is it. She is high hypersonic though.

Sakura is well above high hypersonic. Post Kakashi training Sasuke outsped Gaara's sand which reacted and blocked explosions when Gaara was younger. The detonation velocity of solid explosives ranges from 4000 m/s(mach 11.6) to 10300 m/s(mach 30). Current/EOS Sakura is much faster than kid Sasuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#220 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura casually one shots

#221 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Gaara's sand actually got faster after the fight with Sasuke that even Lee was surprised (in the fight with kimimaro). Anyway, when Sasuke punked Gaara's said, he wasn't even travelling at the speed of sound as Lee only broke the sound barrier after activating gates.

And what type of explosions did Gaara's sand react to? Can you show me some feats?

Anyway, my main point is, she is nowhere near approaching lightning speed with any of her feats.

#222 Posted by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio
#223 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Dude, we don't even know what type of explosion it was....

Not to mention, the fact that weightless Lee bypassed that sand shows that, at the time, the same was supersonic speed at best.

#224 Posted by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Dude, we don't even know what type of explosion it was....

We know that the explosive was solid.

Not to mention, the fact that weightless Lee bypassed that sand shows that, at the time, the same was supersonic speed at best.

Weightless Rock Lee bypassing the sand means he's faster than the explosion, simple.

#225 Posted by Gaoron (9233 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura reacted to Kaguya's attack which Naruto couldn't outspeed and kept up with that Sharingan mutant guy. That's already enough to say she blitzes All Might all over the place.

#226 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura can wear him down

#227 Posted by UltimateSage (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

How'd this get to 5 pages?0_o

Sakura shows off her usefulness.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#228 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamiz7 said:

Is everyone else nuts? All might stomps hard

#229 Edited by JDogg (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Kid Lee eight gate speed, Kid Sasuke speed, Kid Garra's auto shields, kid Naruto's speed, BoS shippuden Naruto, Sasori, BoS Shippuden Kakashi, Kages tier except specifically speed amped Kages.

The Raikage can't statue the other Kages therefore the other Kages would have to be on a similar speed level for them to be able to not get statued.

She took TBB without the mitotic and beat a V2. She also slighty dodged a TBB. I'm not seeing anywhere in that where she was stomped. She didn't even use the mitotic until the end of the fight lol. Also Ino and Sai weren't fighting V2 Tailed beasts. I'm pretty sure they can take on KN1 Naruto when they are at their prime. Sakura's is the only one who went V2 and we know that bcs the guy was dropping beast bombs and tbb can only be used by jins with v2 and up.

Sakura being able to keep with Shin who got the drop on both Sauce and Naruto is enough to say she blitzes. Her being on Kage level status and not being a statue to speed oriented ninjas is also enough to say she blitzes.

AM is getting rolfstomped. MHA is nowhere near the Naruto verse.

#230 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: No, we don't. We know it was an explosion but don't know the kind. A exploding kunai is not the same as what they are talking about in that wiki page.

Also, weightless lee is faster than the sand, no doubt, but in that form, we wasn't past the speed of sound.

#231 Posted by Tony_Shark (2126 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might.

While holding back he has outdone Sakura in feats, and survived blasts that pulverized entire cities.

She might have the speed advantage but only slight.

All Might is still the guy who can VERY casually destroy a city by just punching air

#232 Posted by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: No, we don't. We know it was an explosion but don't know the kind. A exploding kunai is not the same as what they are talking about in that wiki page.

Also, weightless lee is faster than the sand, no doubt, but in that form, we wasn't past the speed of sound.

Exploding kunai? What? There's two types of detonation velocities: Detonation velocity for gases and detonation velocity for solid explosives. What Gaara's sand reacted to was a solid explosive which range from 4000 m/s to 10300 m/s.

No Caption Provided

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weightless Lee has a faster than sound feat(this one) and scales to other Genins with faster than sound feats.

Sasuke carrying Naruto and Sakura faster than Zaku's supersonic attack:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Temari swatting away the sound from Tayuya's flute:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Gaara casually shrugging off Kimimaro's bone bullets

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#233 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

Exploding kunai? What? There's two types of detonation velocities: Detonation velocity for gases and detonation velocity for solid explosives. What Gaara's sand reacted to was a solid explosive which range from 4000 m/s to 10300 m/s.

Those are paper bombs, you can't use the explosive blast they produce to actual solid explosives in the read world. That is like saying Naruto chakra lightning is the same as natural lighting. Kishi has never equalized the two.

Not to mention, if we go by your logic, weightless lee's speed, based on this stupid theory would be 18767.86 mach - 48327.24 mach. This absolutely makes no sense whatsoever.

Weightless Lee has a faster than sound feat(this one) and scales to other Genins with faster than sound feats.

No, he is not. He was not even the same speed as sound when he took his weights off. He only surpassed the SOS when he entered gates.

Sasuke carrying Naruto and Sakura faster than Zaku's supersonic attack:

Sasuke did that with the curse mark, which is an amplifier.... Lee cannot be scaled of that, no one can.

Temari swatting away the sound from Tayuya's flute:

Sigh, in you own scan, the sound didn't even reach her and neither did she react to the "sound". She heard from Shika that Tayuya uses sound to create illusions and just used here strongest jutsu to blow everything away....

Gaara casually shrugging off Kimimaro's bone bullets

This is AFTER his training upgrade, that even lee was surprised that Gaara got that strong in that short amount of time.

#234 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6735 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might's holding back, weighted jab destroyed a city block. Sakura has no chance here.

#235 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Before we go further, I just to clarify that I'm not saying EOS Sakura is not stronger than Kid Sasuke/Kid Lee etc etc, what I am trying to say that even though she outlasses that in (mostly) every category, she might be the same if not slightly higher in terms of speed.

Why?

Because Sakura was never a speed based character. This is the same with Tsunade. They forced their strength on power and chakra control than anything else. That is not to say she is slow but again, speed was never here main objective.

#236 Posted by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Those are paper bombs, you can't use the explosive blast they produce to actual solid explosives in the read world. That is like saying Naruto chakra lightning is the same as natural lighting. Kishi has never equalized the two.

The lightning chakra example is bad, lightning chakra isn't natural lightning whereas paper bombs are explosives, explosions emit blast waves which are always faster than sound. If you're going to claim that explosions somehow function differently in the Naruto universe and don't emit blast waves or that the blast waves are of different speed then you're gonna have to back that up.

Not to mention, if we go by your logic, weightless lee's speed, based on this stupid theory would be 18767.86 mach - 48327.24 mach. This absolutely makes no sense whatsoever.

Where did you get this mach 1867.86 and mach 48327.24 stuff from? 4000 m/s is mach 11.6 and 10300 m/s is mach 30.

No, he is not. He was not even the same speed as sound when he took his weights off. He only surpassed the SOS when he entered gates.

Nope, faster than sound by feats and scaling.

Sasuke did that with the curse mark, which is an amplifier.... Lee cannot be scaled of that, no one can.

That first use Curse mark Sasuke is slower than weightless Rock lee. Even Sakura who witnessed that version states how Gaara-fight Sasuke's speed is a lot greater than before.

No Caption Provided

Sigh, in you own scan, the sound didn't even reach her and neither did she react to the "sound". She heard from Shika that Tayuya uses sound to create illusions and just used here strongest jutsu to blow everything away....

Tayuya's flute sound is visible by the chakra as seen in the scans. The order of events is obvious, Tayuya's plays on the flute then Temari blasts away the sound. Furthermore, If Temari can't react to the sound like you're implying then once Tayuya's hidden behind the tree she would've instantly played the flute.

No Caption Provided

This is AFTER his training upgrade, that even lee was surprised that Gaara got that strong in that short amount of time.

If we're gonna assume his sand got faster in that short period then we should definitely assume Gaara's sand from Rock Lee fight was faster than from when he was a 7 years old making Rock lee's feat more impressive.

#237 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: nothing you posted makes sense nor is any of it evidence. Matter of fact, you can't post a speed feat for Sakura.

#238 Posted by Anomalous (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolute best case scenario for Sakura is stalemate after she runs away. She has nothing that can hurt him

#239 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

The lightning chakra example is bad, lightning chakra isn't natural lightning whereas paper bombs are explosives, explosions emit blast waves which are always faster than sound. If you're going to claim that explosions somehow function differently in the Naruto universe and don't emit blast waves or that the blast waves are of different speed then you're gonna have to back that up.

Sure they are, I never denied this. But if we use supersonic blast waves from the paper bombs, that is miles away from what you were claiming early about it being as fast as 4000 m/s.

Where did you get this mach 1867.86 and mach 48327.24 stuff from? 4000 m/s is mach 11.6 and 10300 m/s is mach 30.

I didn't know if you were using miles or meter. My fault. Still not that fast as in the fight with Gaara, lee was only shown breaking the sound barrier after entering gates.

Nope, faster than sound by feats and scaling.

Can I ask you something? Where in the gaara scan did Gaara's sand activate AFTER the explosion? You do know that Gaara's sand activates by itself at any danger to Gaara? So it is clear that before the paper bombs exploded, the sand had already covered gaara.

That means, it protected gaara BEFORE the bombs went off. This makes sense as it explains why weightless Lee and Sasuke were able to bypass it.

That first use Curse mark Sasuke is slower than weightless Rock lee. Even Sakura who witnessed that version states how Gaara-fight Sasuke's speed is a lot greater than before.

She never measured his speed with the curse mark, she was talking about his regular speed... This is basic sense. Curse mark Sasuke made SOS look like fodder, lee only broke the sound barrier after activating gates. Why would she remember anything about the curse mark when she had no idea about it in the first place and it only happened in front of her for the first time during that scene?

That makes ZERO sense.

Tayuya's flute sound is visible by the chakra as seen in the scans. The order of events is obvious, Tayuya's plays on the flute then Temari blasts away the sound. Furthermore, If Temari can't react to the sound like you're implying then once Tayuya's hidden behind the tree she would've instantly played the flute.

Bro, the fact they were not put under genjutsu is proof enough that the sound never reached them.... If it did, they both would be under illusion as that is Tayuya's power. That means Temari didn't react to the sound as if she did, she would have heard it and it would have been all over...

Think about it.

If we're gonna assume his sand got faster in that short period then we should definitely assume Gaara's sand from Rock Lee fight was faster than from when he was a 7 years old making Rock lee's feat more impressive.

But that is not when Gaara did any training. After his win against lee, he was nonchalant and didn't care about a thing. He only changed way after Naruto beat him.

And the most definitive proof of this is that after Sasuke's training, everyone, including lee, said that Sasuke speed was the same as lee's weightless speed. The fact that Gaara sand still couldn't keep up to that means he didn't do any training.

#240 Edited by AGrape (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly most of All Might's feat are pretty inconsistent so I don't know know what to think about him. Stuff like changing the weather with his punches would put his punches above nuke level, but then he struggles against city block characters in another chapter so I honestly don't know what his tier is.

#241 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kind of sad for MHA that this is detable

#242 Posted by patrat18 (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolute best case scenario for Sakura is stalemate after she runs away. She has nothing that can hurt him

#243 Posted by JDogg (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: What is so hard to understand? Sakura is far faster than those I listed which means she scales to their speed.

And since you said the Kages can't scale to others like Ay in speed (which is true), I countered that Ay can nkt statue any Kage tier opponent which means the Kages have reaction time at least close to his level of speed.

This is not hard to understand at all. All Might is supersonic while Sakura scales hypersonic to MHS. She will blitz All Might and snap his neck.

#244 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:

while Sakura scales hypersonic to MHS.

She doesn't. She has no supersonic feats. She has more feats than most of the characters you're scaling her to and none of them are hypersonic. You have posted no manga panels, anime evidence, etc. showing any speed for Sakura. Just conjecture.

countered that Ay can nkt statue any Kage tier opponent

Stop being dumb. Stop abiding by this dumb statue meme and post something concrete and quantifiable. By this ridiculously dumb logic, Boruto is almost as fast as Naruto and Sasuke because he completely saw and wasn't "statued" by Naruto when Naruto fought momoshiki. Do you even think?

She will blitz All Might and snap his neck.

Not even close. All Might is way faster, stronger and more durable than her.

Zoom in and you will see the red blocks in the first and middle picture? That's the juubi clones inserted into MHA manga. They're tiny. You see the colored picture in the bottom right? That's Sakura's punch. Every other black and white picture is all might's punch and how much he tanked. All Might is ridiculously stronger and more durable than Sakura could ever wish.
Zoom in and you will see the red blocks in the first and middle picture? That's the juubi clones inserted into MHA manga. They're tiny. You see the colored picture in the bottom right? That's Sakura's punch. Every other black and white picture is all might's punch and how much he tanked. All Might is ridiculously stronger and more durable than Sakura could ever wish.

#245 Edited by JDogg (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

Also anyone saying All Might's feat is better, it's not. Sakura lifted up multiple slabs of earth that made the juubi fodder look like ants while All Might only pushed back buildings and barely left crater into tue ground. Destroying and uprooting solid landmasses that were much bigger than skyscrapers > than pushing away buildings and causing a small crater from impact.

#246 Posted by AGrape (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this still going? Himawari would solo the verse.

#247 Edited by Rabii99 (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Sure they are, I never denied this. But if we use supersonic blast waves from the paper bombs, that is miles away from what you were claiming early about it being as fast as 4000 m/s.

Blasts are faster than sound but not necessarily supersonic(between mach 1 and mach 5). Light for example is faster than sound yet not in that range.

I didn't know if you were using miles or meter. My fault. Still not that fast as in the fight with Gaara, lee was only shown breaking the sound barrier after entering gates.

No, Rock lee is faster than sound before entering the gates by feats and scaling. Those air pressure like things that gates Lee made aren't sonic boombs. Gai made them against Kisame and Madara but that doesn't mean he's only breaking the sound barrier.

Can I ask you something? Where in the gaara scan did Gaara's sand activate AFTER the explosion? You do know that Gaara sand activates by itself at any danger to Gaara? So it is clear that before the paper bombs exploded, the sand had already converted gaara.

No, Gaara has two types of sand: The one controlled by his will and the one that automatically protects him(what protected Gaara from the explosion). The automatic defense protects him from projectiles like Kunai and people after they've been reached a certain distance so in this it protected him from the explosion after it emitted blast waves?

No Caption Provided

She never measured his speed with the curse mark, she was talking about his regular speed... This is basic sense. Curse mark Sasuke made SOS look like fodder, lee only broke the sound barrier after activating gates. Why would she remember anything about the curse mark when she had no idea about it in the first place and it only happened in front of her for the first time during that scene?

That makes ZERO sense.

Sakura witnessed curse mark Sasuke's speed when he transported her and Naruto. Saying she didn't include curse mark Sasuke in "even his speed is a lot greater than before" needs to be backed up. Sakura never made such comment on first use Curse mark sasuke.

Bro, the fact they were not put under genjutsu is proof enough that the sound enver reaches them.... That is common sense. If it did, they both would be under illusion as that is Tayuya's power. That means she didn't react to the sound as if she did, she would have heard it and it would have been all over...

Think about it.

This make no sense. The genjustu is visible by the chakra accompanying it. It never reached them because Temari blasted it away.

No Caption Provided

But that is not when Gaara did any training. After his win against lee, he was nonchalant and didn't care about a thing. He only changed way after Naruto beat him.

And the biggest proof of this is that after Sasuke training, everyone, including lee, said that Sasuke speed was the same as lee's weightless speed. The fact that Gaara sand still couldn't keep up to that means he didn't do any training.

This reasoning is contradictive. Gaara's sand is controlled by chakra so saying it got faster means Gaara gained more chakra, we know Characters in Naruto gain more chakra as they get closer to adulthood or reach it so by that same reasoning, Chunin exam Gaara's sand is faster than 7 years old Gaara.

#248 Edited by JDogg (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Yeah, she does scale to that. She was able to keep up with Sasori who is stronger than Deidara. Sasori would body anyone in pre-shippuden era besides the Sannin. EoS Sakura is stronger than Tsunade who kept with an onslaught from an army of Susano'o Madara's. She is hypersonic and up.

Boruto didn't know wth was going in that fight and was only relevant when Naruto boosted Boruto with his chakra. Unlike the Kages who can straight up react to Ay and won't always get blitzed.

Nope. That's a cool gust wave but it means nothing as the actual destruction itself barely made a city block crater. Destroying solid concrete and uprooting multiple multiple slabs of land that eclipse building size juubi is greater than a shockwave that pushes back buildings and makes city block crater.

#249 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:

Yeah, she does scale to that.

Sasori would body anyone in pre-shippuden era besides the Sannin.

citation needed

She was able to keep up with Sasori who is stronger than Deidara.

EoS Sakura is stronger than Tsunade who kept with an onslaught from an army of Susano'o Madara's.

Where's the Sakura speed feat here?

Boruto didn't know wth was going in that fight and was only relevant when Naruto boosted Boruto with his chakra.

Nope. No statues memes here.

Loading Video...

That's a cool gust wave but it means nothing as the actual destruction itself barely made a city block crater.

That's an entire city block worth of buildings much much larger than the boulders Sakura broke.

Destroying solid concrete and uprooting multiple multiple slabs of land that eclipse building size juubi is greater than a shockwave that pushes back buildings and makes city block crater.

Yeah, no. The size of the craters All Might makes are far far larger than boulders Sakura breaks.

No Caption Provided

#250 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

Blasts are faster than sound but not necessarily supersonic(between mach 1 and mach 5). Light for example is faster than sound yet not in that range.

What?

No, Rock lee is faster than sound before entering the gates by feats and scaling. Those air pressure like things that gates Lee made aren't sonic boombs. Gai made them against Kisame and Madara but that doesn't mean he's only breaking the sound barrier.

What scaling exactly? Weightless Lee's speed had no feats before this?

No, Gaara has two types of sand: The one controlled by his will and the one that automatically protects him(what protected Gaara from the explosion). The automatic defense protects him from projectiles like Kunai and people after they've been reached a certain distance so in this it protected him from the explosion after it emitted blast waves?

I know this. And that was my point. Before the explosion even happened, the sand covered him automatically as it did when the Kunai was thrown at him. The sand reacts on it's own. So what I said makes sense as the sand would have immediately covered gaara BEFORE the explosion even went off.

Sakura witnessed curse mark Sasuke's speed when he transported her and Naruto. Saying she didn't include curse mark Sasuke in "even his speed is a lot greater than before" needs to be backed up. Sakura never made such comment on first use Curse mark sasuke.

It was a quick instance where no one knew what the heck was happening. How the heck could she be talking about that speed when it only happened once in front of her? She didn't even know where that powerup came from...

You are the one that needs to prove she knew about the curse mark power up when it was the first time she even saw it.

This make no sense. The genjustu is visible by the chakra accompanying it. It never reached them because Temari blasted it away.

Did you even read what Shika said? He said that she controls illusions with the sound of the flute. So she administers genjutsu through SOUND. This should be easy to understand for you correct? After Temari slashes everything up, he says that she is blasting away the flute sounds. That means she is not reacting to the sound waves but reacting beforehand so the sound doesn't reach her.

Do you get it now?

This reasoning is contradictive. Gaara's sand is controlled by chakra so saying it got faster means Gaara gained more chakra, we know Characters in Naruto gain more chakra as they get closer to adulthood or reach it so by that same reasoning, Chunin exam Gaara's sand is faster than 7 years old Gaara.

First of all, the sand when Gaara was little, activated BEFORE the explosion as it is automatic and reacts to danger BEFOREHAND. So that is not reaction to a explosion blast. That is literally "aim dodging" per say.

Secondly, we have no proof that the sand got faster, we know that he learned to control MORE SAND. More chakra doesn't necessarily mean more speed, otherwise with the 100 healing mark, Sakura and Tsunade would be relativistic LMAO. I am not saying it doesn't increase speed but we don't know by how much.

Kid Naruto had more chakra than Sasuke but was always slower than Sasuke. Even in the beginning of Shippuden, he got more chakra as he got older but Sasuke was still faster.