All-Might vs Sakura

#101 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: yep, thank's man

I want to add something:

About sakura chakra, sakura has big chakra too.. the fact that she can Help Obito to open kaguya portal using her chakra..

#102 Posted by Hegemon (11521 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: She has finer chakra control, meaning she could do more with less

#103 Posted by Zuriel-el (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

sakura (going with the flow)

#104 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura has pathetic chakra reserves. She has amazing control. Naruto has like 10k and maybe he uses 200 for simple clone jutsu(hypothetically speaking). Sakura would then have 1000 chakra and use 20 for clone. The problem is that the amount of chakra she expends is enormous due to her charging her fists up. She needs chakra punches to do that sort of damage. Plus, she would consume excessive chakra just by healing over and over. Scans of sakura tanking something strong without PIS or plot armor pls.

All might is faster on the basis of causing clouds updrift by merely punching the air. Force = mass x acceleration. The mass of all mights fist is the same(no shit). To produce such an enormous force to cause an updrift, he would need massive acceleration behind his punch. He is massively faster than sakura in combat speed. Sakura has him beat in travel speed and many other things such as versatility but she is still going to get gattling gunned by AM before she can even land a blow.

#105 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

And sakura still far faster than AM by feat,,

BHA character only FTE at best except AM.. And chunin exam sasuke and part 1 temari far faster than sound speed..

And beginning shippuden sakura fast enough to keep up with chiyo and sasori..

And sakura 1 normal punch = AM die..

Plus sakura has big chakra (help obito to open Kaguya Portal) and regeneration due to byakugou.. She has bunshin, kawarimi, katsuyu to help her, and she smart...

#106 Edited by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're throwing in calculations for All Might lets throw in some for Sakura too

#107 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786: Not to be rude, dude, but you lost credibility when you've claimed "Naruto characters are supersonic at best excluding KCM and above". ?

#108 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: Calculations and Databook statements ?

#109 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@dust_hawk: I think he lost credibility in general when he kept ignoring the paranoid nature of the ninjas in that other thread

#110 Edited by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: HA! And...wasn't he that dude who created a thread with OPM characters vs Naruto characters saying "That's not possible!!!!! Naruto characters can't win here!!!!! OPM characters blitz and oneshot!!!!" or something like that?...In his own thread eh. One side OP till the beginning.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#111 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

@americanspeeddemon said:

@linglung: a building sized crater <<<<< multi city block destruction. All Might hit a really durable person not the actual ground. Does Sakura have any city block - multi city block level feats?

Uhh. Yes. She casually trumped the entire army of 13+ feet mini bijuu army. Her physical strength is AT LEAST multi city block level. This is, discounting speed feats, or any other ninja feats. Add all that, and Sakura has an easy match here.

To be fair its been a while since I read or watched the pre juubi jin part of the war arc but she didn't take down the whole army iirc and definitely not in one punch. Compare the 20-30 10-15+ ft juubi clones in that picture to the 15-20 100-200+ ft buildings and I think the evidence points to All Might being the stronger.

Remember, superiority in strength means nothing in an actual fight if your opponent is faster or more agile, which Sakura is. If you watch any chuunin fight, they had movement speeds around the level of Allmight. He's just a big block who doesn't move a lot.

Yeah but All Might's durability is a lot higher than Sakura's DC either way which is why I gave it a split. All Might isn't the fastest but he isn't slow and if he can land a few good hits I think he can take it but if Sakura is able to land a good number of hits she could take this.

@linglung said:

@americanspeeddemon: AM US of punch (AM strongest Punch) only created a Very Very Very very Very very Very small crater... your scan proof it

He punched a person who would have soaked up most of the damage and his punch did more damage overall.

AM punch + AFO punch or combination punch (multi city block AoE not DC, but only AOE)

AoE is part of DC. His punch could create devastating effects across multiple city blocks and the clash even more so.

SAKURA 1 NORMAL PUNCH destroy Multi city block with easy (you can compare how big 1 Juubi clone to 1 big crater) >>>>>> AM + AFO PUNCH

You can still see multiple 10-15 ft objects somewhat easily which you wouldn't be able to make out if the damage from her punch was covering multi city blocks worth of area.

sakura 1 normal punch Multi City Block by Feat.. or created Multi City Block crater with easy

While AM United Stated of Punch (AM strongest Punch) only created A Very Very very Very Very Very small crater and he aim to the ground

Energy travels in the path of least resistance so when Sakura punched the (already heavily cracked) ground it was easier for the energy of her punch to travel into the ground than back at her. While All Might punched a really really durable person which means more energy flowed upwards and towards the sides which also explains the vortex.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

All Might was able to knock off the top of a building with the shockwave of his punch, he can punch people miles away and in the OVA which is written by the author and considered canon (except for the 4th wall breaks) he while massively holding back was able to clear out a city block with a casual stomp of his foot.

Don't get me wrong I like Sakura as much or actually more so than the next guy and Naruto is definitely my favorite anime I just can't see how an attack that created a building sized shockwave is better than one that produce a city block+ sized shockwave.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#112 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, how is this still going? Sakura stomps, All might may have the strength advantage (just feat wise, via scaling from Tsunade I should give it to Sakura), but it doesn't change the fact that Sakura is way faster than AM. She should be near (if not actually) a lightning timer, which is better than anything AM has done. Plus unlimited regen, so even if he can tag her, she can continue almost instantly.

#113 Posted by GXrevs06 (5222 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung said:

And sakura still far faster than AM by feat,,

FTE speed is relative.

#114 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: Before that i want to say Sorry For My Bad English, and sorry because i cant give you any scan because im on phone rightnow

Ok lets begin..

- 1 Juubi clone durability >>> many Large Building.. and that's by real feat...

Why?? Here is my reason..

* Do you remember when "beginning shippuden" sakura destroy a ground with easy and create a big crater only because she punch it (beginning shippuden naruto and sakura vs kakashi).. something that even AM US of punch (AM strongest Punch) can't do

* After that shippuden sakura destroy a big rock when team 7 and team Gai try to save gaara (team 7 and team gai vs deidara and sasori) and by feat AM never did something like that.. except shockwave or AOE

* After that shippuden sakura punch and push Sasori Magnet release (kazekage kugutsu) with easy or using 1 Normal punch,, and im sure sasori magnet jutsu as hard as steel or maybe harder?? (sakura and chiyo vs sasori)

* and do you remember when PRE Byakugou sakura one shot 1 animal path pain summon.. the same animal who can destroy many building with easy or destroy building because that animal land on that building.. and Base sakura one shot that animal casually..

Now, why i said 1Juubi clone dura >>> many building?? Here is my proof (sorry because i can't give you any scan because im on phone)

* But even if PRE Byakugou sakura can one shot a ground and create a big crater with easy or one shot a big rock, or one shot Sasori magnet release or one shot pain summon,, But,, 1 Juubi clone can tank 1 normal punch from PRE Byakugou sakura like nothing... and WITHOUT any damage at all.. by real feat

Which mean 1 Juubi Clone durability >>> Many building..

And after sakura activated her Byakugou, she one shot MANY JUUBI CLONE (more than 30 juubi's clone including the big one) and destroy the ground + create A large crater in one punch

*Not only that,, Hashirama Himself said,, 1 JUUBI CLONE BODY WAS TOO HEAVY FOR HIM (please read when hashirama try to push 1 of Juubi clone but can't because 1 Juubi clone was to Heavy for him)...

So.. hashirama him self ADMIT 1 Juubi clone was too heavy for him (hashirama God of shinobi), and 1 Juubi clone has good dura because he can tank PRE Byakugou sakura punch like nothing..

Which mean 1 Juubi Clone dura >>> Many Building (due to hashirama and pre byakugou sakura)

And Byakugou sakura One shot more than 30 Juubi's Clone and destroy the ground + Create big Crater with 1 Punch..

- AOE =/= DC..

Example: A Nuke has City Level AOE.. but can a nuke destroy a mountain??

No.. even if a nuke has City level AOE but even Tsar bomba (the strongest nuke ever) far below mountain level..

But 1 normal bijuu bomb only has 2-3 mountain range level AOE (1-7 tails) but that attack can destroy mountain..

Which mean AOE =/= DC

- Byakugou sakura 1 normal punch >>> multi block level and create big crater + one shot many Juubi's clone

And 1 juubi clone can tank war arc sakura or PRE Byakugou sakura punch without any damage and Hashirama said 1 Juubi clone is to Heavy even for him..

- 1 Juubi Clone (tank PRE byakugou sakura and too heavy even for Hashirama) >> ALL FOR ONE durability

- By feat sakura has More DC than All might US of punch..

- And sakura still has Bunshin, Kawarimi, Regen, Byakugou power, Katsuyu, and she faster and smart than AM..

Again, Sorry For My Bad English and sorry because i can't give you any scan because im on phone..

#115 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: yeah you are right,, FTE speed is relative..

Because light speed or lightning speed or even supersonic speed = Faster than eye too..

LOL...

But even part 1 KID temari (one of the slowest character in naruto verse CASUALLY react to sound speed,, same like chunin exam kid sasuke)

And Beginning shippuden sakura fast enough to keep up with chiyo and sasori.. who i believe Far faster than Kid temari..

And AM best speed feat hardly supersonic..

So.. by feat even beginning shippuden sakura faster than AM

#116 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786: Did you really said Naruto characters were only Supersonic before KCM? Go home man, you're drunk

LOOL

#117 Posted by omnipoTENTEN32 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

All-might solos the verse.

#118 Posted by Gaoron (10086 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats presented on this thread AM seems stronger and more durable while Sakura has regen, speed adv. and ninja tricks. AM 6/10.

#119 Posted by Eminel (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura easily and mismatch. Are MHA fans the new FT fans lol, so many defending mismatches with All Might, he was stronger in the past yes, but that doesn't matter if he hasn't past feats, it's like saying that Whitebeard is planetary level because it was stated that he could destroy the world. All Might is around Rob Lucci level.

#120 Posted by ms__omega (5269 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick All Might because Sakura gets on my nerves

#121 Posted by omnipoTENTEN32 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@eminel: Rubbish. All-might>>>Kaguya.

#122 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

AM has massively faster strike speed which is the deciding factor here. If anyone would like to think so otherwise, we may all come to a good conclusion because so far, sakura has much better techs but she only loses due to piss poor strike speed.

#123 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19605 posts) - - Show Bio

@eminel:

All Might is around Rob Lucci level.

All Might has better feats than Rob Lucci though.

#125 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19605 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon guys. All-Might isn't even Tsunade level by feats.

His feats are at the very least comparable to Tsunade's strength wise. They are actually probably above hers. The only reason he would lose would be due to speed or techniques. I don't see either Tsuande or Sakura out punching him.

#126 Posted by FlashingSabre (3942 posts) - - Show Bio

@eminel:

All Might is around Rob Lucci level.

All Might has better feats than Rob Lucci though.

Alright, I'm not letting two of my favorite manga be dragged through the mud like this. All-Might isn't anywhere near comparable to Lucci. and it's absurd for you to think that way.

Alabasta Luffy has feats on par with All-Might. Lucci humiliated Water 7 Luffy. He is not at all comparable.

#127 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19605 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Almight changed the weather with one punch and has city block plus level feats. How you came to the conclusion that alabasta Luffy who only has building level feats is Allmight level is beyond me.

#128 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Changing the weather with a punch is still up there in terms of sheer nonsense

#129 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: I've read worst in another thread. An example? Natsu >>>>>>>> EoS Naruto, Dangai Ichigo, Luffy Gear 4th.

What a strange week...

#131 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@leahburton: @OmnipotentTENTEN32 please...stop making accounts just for trolling Naruto characters ? at least be original! ?

#133 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@dust_hawk: and with that last post they pretty much admitted to being omnipotenten

#136 Posted by FlashingSabre (3942 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19605 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: His repeated punches are multi building level then, which is pretty good. Also I doubt Lucci is much above that level anywyas. Crocodile is probably stronger than Lucci tbh and that is the attack that beat Crocodile.

Just one of Allmight's punches can create a tornado and his fight with Nomu was above both the Crocodile and Lucci fight I would say. Post time skip Luffy would definitely be above Allmgiht though. But he is probably also above Sakura.

#138 Posted by FlashingSabre (3942 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Lucci was stomping Water 7 Luffy, who was far stronger and faster than this version. Who is on par with anything All-Might has actually shown.

His fight with Noumu wasn't anywhere near this level.

#139 Edited by AlexTheBoss (19605 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: water 7 Luffy really wasn't that much stronger and his fight with Lucci isn't more impressive than the Nomu fight. Show me a feat from Lucci or water 7 Luffy that's way above allmight. And that is a weakened allmight anyways.

#140 Posted by Fabricolage (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

all might would wreck sakura

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#141 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: in his fight with one for all they wrecked the city. He has shown feats way above his fight with Noumu

#142 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

All-might solos the verse.

nope spongebob solo te verse

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
#143 Posted by SuperDragonfly9 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura has better speed feats n is more versatile she can fuckin heal herself so all Might is screwed

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
#144 Edited by Unfavoredcharacter (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls used to be so much better at trolling.

On a serious note I'm surprised this is still going on.

#145 Posted by darkforce (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura. She's too fast for All Might.

Sakura is to fast for all might? You serious??

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#146 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9871 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke?

All might punched someone into orbit

#147 Posted by Fabricolage (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

sakura would be forced to her limits.

#148 Posted by Docdoom22 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace Sakura witj Juubito and Juudara and you have a fight :)))

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#149 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace Sakura witj Juubito and Juudara and you have a fight :)))

No Caption Provided

#150 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: looking at that gif I'm guessing docdoom22 is the blue haired kid(what's his name again?)?

On topic

Still Sakura