#51 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: more like a combination of both

Or a really REALLY bad low baller

#53 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: idk he's the guy who said alex mercer would easily shitstomp naruto godtiers iirc.

#54 Posted by darkforce (131 posts) - - Show Bio

ends in sex

#55 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: Both. He lost in a CAV with Saitama against Vulcano 1 - 23.......

"Only supersonic" still laughing at it

#56 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromedisaster: Stop trolling. Learn how to read Sakura's feats before say something

#57 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: lol his whole argument was based off a calc of his calc that he multiplied from an off hand comment from another failed calc.

#58 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: To be honest i think that full Saitama can win against EoS Naruto. By feats, not fan calculations! Worst way to put up a fight.......fan calculations and theories

#59 Edited by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh really. Funny how none of you have the guts to actually challenge me for that calc and reasoning. Supposedly, you think its so outrageous for saitama to be that fast and then you proceed to claim "feats feats contradictions hurrr".

Naruto in KCM moved and saved a person who was about to fall, all this in a matter of one second. The sweat drop from his face and the distance to the ground would take 1 second to reach it there. That is the only reference we have to speed and frankly, he wasnt even that far from the person and yet, you guys are pissed off that im putting him above 330m/s when it was shown how it took naruto to put effort into his speed to do that. Unless you say that fillers dont count lulul. Come at me nardo fanboys 😎

#60 Edited by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786: its less about us not having the guts to challenge you and more like us seeing the pointlessness of challenging you

And a majority of the people in this site are just content to laugh at you

God_Vulcan was just one of the few who just decided to humor you and that ended with everyone there just laughing at you harder

If you're gonna go and use fan calculations then that is just more reason for us to either ignore you or a signal for us to laugh harder

And if you're using filler then filler gives us a Naruto who was dodging actual lasers in base mode

Knowing that him powering up would mean that Naruto at full power would be massively FTL

That's already better than anything you can give in that joke battle

#61 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: mind telling where that is?

I wanna laugh some more now haha

#62 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: You forgot to add in that this is the guy that says Kratos would stomp darkseid

#63 Posted by ChromeDisaster (564 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@razielghoul: What or who has she gone against that will create the force from their punches like AM? Maybe YOU should do some research first, because regardless to her Mitotic Regeneration, she will not survive anything near to the treatment Noumu received. The first punch he threw was enough to kill Sakura. It's even stated how he just beat the guy until he just couldn't regenerate. This is AM half dead with only 1% of his power, and you want Sakura to fight him bloodlusted?!!?! SHE DIES!!!!!! Quite horribly at that! Once you have quantifiable feats for Sakura that actually shows durability and output strong enough to beat the big guy, the victory belongs to All-Might. Oh Yeah, strongest feat for current Sakura is quite possibly this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not even close smh

#64 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Go on man. Laugh all you want. Doesn't change the fact that AM destroys your medic ninja gal. Also, naruto dodging lasers does not matter fool! This isnt naruto. This is sakura. Show me HER feats of doing this. You do know that AM is a massive battle genis aswell right? He beat all for one in a battle which was 99% decided that he would lose horribly. All thanks to one slight slip up from AFO.

God vulcan specifically PMed me and told me to ignore most of you people since he too believes you are fanboying nardo. Not calling names and not tagging anyone but just wanted to let you know about what he thinks since you brought him up.

Let me make another point clear. This is not naruto. This is sakura. She is nothing like him nor as impressive as him. Think for a moment before you speak. She will lose here. Dont lie to yourself guys. AM does everything she can do but much better. She only has regen going for him which wont help as Noumu too had endless regen but AM overpowered it. She does not have shock absorption. She is not as strong as him. She will get decimated and torn apart. Yes, the fight will go on for a few minutes due to her healing factor but like i said, she isnt naruto. She doesnt have massive bijuu chakra reserves. She will drain herself quickly and then get torn apart.

On a side note, i would be happy to discuss if someone can actually point me out. So far, my theory is correct. You chose not to believe it as you guys think that feats take priority. Understandable, but i fail to see how it is wrong. It is literally correct in every single way. Please do make a thread and let me prove to you how your speculations are wrong. Physics doesn't fanboy any side.

#65 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura actually wins for once.

#66 Posted by ChromeDisaster (564 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: I beleive it was in the Alex mercer vs naruto verse thread, he said something like mercer has the best hax in fiction and would absorb 50,000 fodder and then wreck madara with his skills, also lmao I thought the kratos wank was dying out.

#68 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim said:

@iamduck: I beleive it was in the Alex mercer vs naruto verse thread, he said something like mercer has the best hax in fiction and would absorb 50,000 fodder and then wreck madara with his skills, also lmao I thought the kratos wank was dying out.

Don't be ridiculous. He didn't say anything close to that. Me and some others were backing him up and actually more people were agreeing with him then with you. Just because you don't know enough about Alex Mercer.

On topic. i think Sakura wins.

#69 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: nope look for yourself

You're gonna have a great time reading him saying "Kratos stomps Darkseid what shit are you guys smoking?"

And ain't it nice how chrome is lowballing very much CASUAL feat for Sakura and highballing a serious one from All Might?

#70 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromedisaster: Very funny. "She will not survive at anything" is just hilarious as Hell, no words. "This is AM half dead with only 1% of his power, and you want Sakura to fight him bloodlusted?!!?! SHE DIES!!!!!! Quite horribly at that!" is the best! That's your personal fan theory about All-Might power of what? 1%? Please post a scan or something. I didn't find anything about this statement, maybe you're luckier than me with it.
Want to know what's the best feat of All-Might during Noumu's fight? The US of Smash, yeah that's right. And that's his Final Move that consume a lot of energy. However your down play was lovely.

EoS Sakura 1 normal punch can do this easily. Repeat, 1 normal punch. Punched and blitzed that Ten Tail clone like nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What can do the Byakugo Regeneration? Tsunade explain it. Stabbed by Susano'o sword multiple times. She still fight like nothing happened to her, regenerated in few seconds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Katsuyu's acid power and can heal Sakura's too. Not to mention that Sakura is a Shinobi with some nice tricks such as Shadow Clones jutsu and Substitution jutsu, Academy-child level of basic jutsu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#71 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to remember that we have only seen All might fight after being lethally injured, and losing strength, as well as not blood lusted. I think uninjured All Might stomps Sakura, despite feats, because he's just too fast for Sakura and rivals her in strength. He delivers frenzies of punches to Noumu that are unseeable (according to manga) and even though he has a total shock absorption skill, he is still sent flying into the distance in the end. By an All might that is losing power and can only keep his form for 2 hours. Yeah, I am gonna stick with All Might on this one...

#72 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody saying all might is too fast for Sakura is being ridiculous.

#73 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: based on that nardo and saitama cav he probly thinks all mights punches are relativistic.

#74 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: of course more people agree with him than me, I made about two offhand comments and then attempted to correct him about his lack of understanding of mecers powers, which I belive he ignored, I never actually engaged in a debate with him.

#76 Posted by Overwarrior2 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of All Might? If it was Prime All might i would say he takes it just from scaling off of his current feats which were at like 30% of his prime level of power.

#77 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786 said:

Oh really. Funny how none of you have the guts to actually challenge me for that calc and reasoning. Supposedly, you think its so outrageous for saitama to be that fast and then you proceed to claim "feats feats contradictions hurrr".

Naruto in KCM moved and saved a person who was about to fall, all this in a matter of one second. The sweat drop from his face and the distance to the ground would take 1 second to reach it there. That is the only reference we have to speed and frankly, he wasnt even that far from the person and yet, you guys are pissed off that im putting him above 330m/s when it was shown how it took naruto to put effort into his speed to do that. Unless you say that fillers dont count lulul. Come at me nardo fanboys 😎

Was that from the Power series?

#79 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets give this a bump!!

#80 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: chill dude. Your so pissed off at me for no reason. Why do you take an internet discussion of individual opinions so seriously? Lmao get educated on mercer first. The OP made a very specific scenario where mercer has a chance to wipe out everything. I even said he could do that in marvel universe, albeit to a much smaller scale but thats because there are many many beings who fodderize naruto verse. Naruto barely has kaguya at planet level. Sasuke isnt even moon level slicing. Naruto has one single BS feat that you people argue. I wonder why the planet wasnt getting fodderized when naruto fought momo since naruto overpowered moon slicing attack.

Anyways, back to topic on both these matters. Mercer gets destroyed in a straight up fight but you put him inside a verse like a virus and cancer he will eradicate everyone. Most people were lowballing so much that they were saying he stops at part 1. He needed a nuke to die. Hes not THAT weak. He has insane durability. Also the nuke only worked because it was an attack of an AOE too large. It made mercer a pile of blood. Any form of chidori or condensed attacks wont work. He should make it to part 2 with this fact alone. I wont go into further discussion since nardo wanking wont ever stop.

All might wins. No chance for sakura. His punch speed is too much for her. Even if she has more power behind her single punch than AM having behind his punch, by the time she has her fist in the air, AM would have landed dozens of punches and while she wont die immedieatly due to her healing, she will get fazed and feel every punch. Its only a matter of time before her chakra runs out and she gets decimated. Torn apart. Into many beautiful sakura flowers. Get the pun herp derp

#82 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

And sakura still win and destroy AM

She Faster and stronger..

Sakura normal punch >>>>> AM US punch

Sakura speed >> AM speed (BHA character only FTE to Supersonic at most Except Allmight)

And sakura has Regen, big chakra (due to Byakugou), kage bunshin, kawarimi and she smart..

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#83 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura's faster but All Might is stronger and more durable. Though Sakura does have decent regen. They seem pretty evenly matched overall i'm giving this an even 5/10 split.

#84 Edited by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786: lol what makes you think im pissed off at you, I just find humor in some of your nonsensical arguments.

#85 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4379 posts) - - Show Bio

All might stomps so bad. Mismatch

#86 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
#88 Posted by Unfavoredcharacter (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: correct me if I'm wrong but all-might's best strength feat is pretty weak compared to sakura's best strength feat. No too sure on durability but it can be argued that all might is better in that category.

#89 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfavoredcharacter: Here's his best feat. I don't remember Sakura doing anything on this level.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
#90 Posted by Unfavoredcharacter (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfavoredcharacter: Here's his best feat. I don't remember Sakura doing anything on this level.

No Caption Provided

Impressive. But that looks like mainly just AOE.

No Caption Provided

This is sakura's best feat. Also you have to remember how big the juubi clones actually are and in the scan they look like random dots.

#91 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfavoredcharacter: All might collapsed like 10-20 buildings which are much bigger than Juubi clones not to mention a clash with a nearly equal villain caused a multi city block explosion Sakura has nothing close to this.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
#92 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: just saiyan

Sakura far stronger than allmight..

AM US of Punch (AM strongest punch) only create small crater.. and compare it to what sakura can do to the ground with 1 normal punch

Sakura 1 normal punch >>> AM US of Punch

#93 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: a building sized crater <<<<< multi city block destruction. All Might hit a really durable person not the actual ground. Does Sakura have any city block - multi city block level feats?

#94 Posted by Gotoucanario (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

AM wrecks.

#95 Posted by Hegemon (11510 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: a building sized crater <<<<< multi city block destruction. All Might hit a really durable person not the actual ground. Does Sakura have any city block - multi city block level feats?

Uhh. Yes. She casually trumped the entire army of 13+ feet mini bijuu army. Her physical strength is AT LEAST multi city block level. This is, discounting speed feats, or any other ninja feats. Add all that, and Sakura has an easy match here.

Remember, superiority in strength means nothing in an actual fight if your opponent is faster or more agile, which Sakura is. If you watch any chuunin fight, they had movement speeds around the level of Allmight. He's just a big block who doesn't move a lot.

#96 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: No. She is not faster. AM is massively faster than her in combat speed. He will hit many punches before sakura can even land one. Its that signficant of a speed difference. You need to have a shitload of punch speed to cause updrift in clouds with mere air pressure. Sakura is stronger and has healing but that wont save her. AM is also quite durable. Maybe not to some extreme level but he can definetly tank sakuras hits for some time before feeling weak. Sakura, will have to constantly rely on healing to keep going.

She does not have bijuu chakra reserves like naruto. She will quickly run out of chakra and get rekt.

#97 Posted by Hegemon (11510 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786 said:

@lowlaville: No. She is not faster. AM is massively faster than her in combat speed. He will hit many punches before sakura can even land one. Its that signficant of a speed difference. You need to have a shitload of punch speed to cause updrift in clouds with mere air pressure. Sakura is stronger and has healing but that wont save her. AM is also quite durable. Maybe not to some extreme level but he can definetly tank sakuras hits for some time before feeling weak. Sakura, will have to constantly rely on healing to keep going.

She does not have bijuu chakra reserves like naruto. She will quickly run out of chakra and get rekt.

Tell that to the resting time she'd had between fighting an entire Bijuu Horde & the big momma. Or as a Chunnin, she lasted her chakra through the entire exam, which ran for over a week.

Sakura's specialty, as opposed to Naruto, was her fine tune control of it. She could have her summon up & fight along side it.

AM is faster? Based on what? Sakura is massively faster, in every aspect as far as I know. She could fight 3-4 tailed Naruto EOS, remember.

#98 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: AM US of punch (AM strongest Punch) only created a Very Very Very very Very very Very small crater... your scan proof it

AM punch + AFO punch or combination punch (multi city block AoE not DC, but only AOE)

SAKURA 1 NORMAL PUNCH destroy Multi city block with easy (you can compare how big 1 Juubi clone to 1 big crater) >>>>>> AM + AFO PUNCH

sakura 1 normal punch Multi City Block by Feat.. or created Multi City Block crater with easy

While AM United Stated of Punch (AM strongest Punch) only created A Very Very very Very Very Very small crater and he aim to the ground

#99 Posted by Hegemon (11510 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

This week is really lolawful for Naruto verse 😥

People claiming that:

• Naruto characters are supersonic at best

• Kaguya is a fodder whitout BFR

• Byakugo is a useles feat. No unlimited regeneration

• Every Admiral/Shichibukai can oneshot blitz Juudara

• Madara, Juudara, Naruto, Bijuu, Juubi etc. are small hill busters at most with their strongest attacks

• Tatsumaki could solos with easy both Kaguya and Toneri

God! Chill out with the lowballing and trolling! 😥😐