No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

feats for all-might?

I haven't started hero Academia yet

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#3 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura. She's too fast for All Might.

#4 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon guys. All-Might isn't even Tsunade level by feats.

#5 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

All might because I hate Sakura and she has to die

Sakura wins quite casually. Better feats

#6 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura should one shot.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#7 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

Sakura should one shot.

Plus Byakugo unlimited regeneration.

#8 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

All might still wins

No he doesn't

#9 Posted by gamiz7 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Is everyone else nuts? All might stomps hard

#10 Posted by SMXLR8 (6746 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Frocharocha (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura should win, BNHA is really underpwoerd compared to most verses, But Sakura would get hit pretty badly.

#12 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: ????

You mean this? Sorry I'll stop

#13 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1143 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#14 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally Sakura wins a battle thread.

#15 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Skrskr (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way, she won't be able to slug with him she would end up getting bfrd on the first punch via the nomu treatment.

But if she plays it smart and sticks to hit and run tactics I'm sure she could wear him down, her healing would come in clutch here.

#17 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Always stop being yourself.

JK. You are awesome in your own way. Also I'm stealing this gimmick. Double also Sakura stomps.

#18 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: How can I be myself if I am no one

I've been thinking I need a new trademark. You've got italics so I'm calling dibs on this

#19 Edited by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Maybe yourself is no one?! Maybe you are everyone?

I think this more or less works I guess. The whole underline thing I think you did once didn't suit you. Hopefully you find your thing. Me, I just saw some guy use both bold and italics when he writes so I just removed the bolding and voila. It also helps that there were a few viners who also did italics but not a lot.

#20 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2:

I just saw some guy use both bold and italics

I know who you're talking about

I think I do. Not sure

#21 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

To the blind Sakura wins

To the comedians the guy who's main power is to smile and punch really hard wins

#23 Edited by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor said:
@johnpeterbanana said:

@marc_55 said:

Sakura should one shot.

Plus Byakugo unlimited regeneration.

There is no unlimited regeneration. Sakura does not have the life span to keep it on for long or to keep reuses it.

#24 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura stomp. Also Byakugo and Katsuyu GG

#26 Edited by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: I was stating that Sakura does not have the life span like Tsunade for unlimited regeneration. She's gonna quickly burn out.

#27 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: You're wrong, that's a fundamental aspect of the technique.

#28 Posted by Sy8000 (35436 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura gets wrecked.

#29 Posted by ChromeDisaster (558 posts) - - Show Bio

The only, and I mean only reason Sakura takes this without being one shotted is based on a technicality. If this were "Prime" Toshinori, things would be different, although he has no feats as prime. All Might wins mid maybe high diff

#30 Edited by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura blitz and oneshot, she can't lose. Lol at All Might oneshot her. Byakugo regeneration and if you don't know what Byakugo can do then search for it. And then there is Katsuyu full of acid and heal clones

#31 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

All might should win. Now i get that its an underpowered verse but allmight is the god tier for his verse. Sakura is so pathetic compared to some of the strong naruto characters. Its not even comparable. She isnt even mid tier in naruto if you exclude all the plot and PIS feats like against kaguya.

All might is way above hypersonic. Naruto exceeded supersonic and above speed when he newly got KCM and sakura has never shown any speed at that level. One reason is that she doesnt change the frickin weather with her punch. Don't underestimate this feat for AM. Izuku himself is hypersonic aswell. Yes, they lack travel speed but you need insane combat speed to produce shockwaves to updrift clouds and break concrete all the way in a tall building just from air pressure.

Since Force = Mass x Acceleratio

Its evident that the mass of the fist would remain the same while the acceleration would increase to make up for it. None of you accepted this for my saitama speed calc since he did it on an OP level but im sure some of you can actually take in account that theres a reason why they show after effects of certain attacks.

Her healing factor isnt saving her here. She is going to get blasted into pieces sooner or later.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#32 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9222 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura.

#33 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura's stupid

#34 Edited by ChromeDisaster (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: Sakura definitely dies if she even tries to stop and summon Katsuyu. Stop wanking, she doesn't even have the durability for this.

#35 Posted by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: how? She doesn't have the life span to keep it on long. She can't use it over and over again like Tsunade in a fight. Heck even Tsunade have side affects when she was fighting madara clones.

#36 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: What are you talking about? The technique heals until you run out of chakra, that's how it works. That's how it worked for Tsunade, that's how it works for Sakura.

#37 Posted by Sayo786 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: Which is irrelevant since sakura will get blitzed if she tries to trade blows with AM. He has too much combat speed. Like its not even funny. I'll explain once more, being able to change and cause updrift of clouds from simple air pressure requires you to have immense punch speed. By the time she as her punch in mid air, AM would have landed so many blows that she would seriously start to get destroyed. Its only a matter of time then until she runs out of chakra.

#38 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786: Pretty sure his combat speed is around low hypersonic, but I don't really care.

#39 Posted by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: No, activating Byakugo just increases your power. Combining Byakugo and creation rebirth(which shorten your life span) you'll get Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique(which shorten your life span when you regenerate)

#40 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Why are detailing info that's already known? No one said anything different.

#41 Edited by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: As I stated before Sakura doesn't have that unique life force. Having chakra means nothing if the justu is just shortening your life span.

#42 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Stop talking nonsense. She doesn't need any unique life force. She's already used SOTH, so I'm not sure why you're claiming she can't.

#43 Posted by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: I'm not claiming Sakura can't using it. I was replying to the unlimited regeneration from @westwood_trevor. I saying she doesn't have unlimited regeneration because of her life span and chakra reserves( if she use what she store up).

#44 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: No. She does have unlimited regen, because that's how the technique works. For however long the seal is active, she will regen from whatever is done to her, i.e. unlimited regen. Eventually it'll run out, but that's obvious.

#45 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura destroys him

#46 Posted by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

@kasya_carey: No. She does have unlimited regen, because that's how the technique works. For however long the seal is active, she will regen from whatever is done to her, i.e. unlimited regen. Eventually it'll run out, but that's obvious.

Again, this is not wolverine type regeneration. Everytime she heals it shortens her lifespan, so its not unlimited.

#47 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Except it is, that's just a shortcoming in the long run. Which has no real bearing on her regen while the seal is active.

#48 Posted by kasya_carey (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: why? I don't get how regeneration is unlimited if you're only killing yourself.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#49 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey said:

@marc_55: why? I don't get how regeneration is unlimited if you're only killing yourself.

What he meant is it doesn't affect the user while being used in a battle. Will it have repercusions? Yes, of course, but just in the long run. As long as she has chakra she will keep regenerating, which means it's enough for a battle (as long as it doesn't turn too long, which wouldn't be the case here).

#50 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786: Did you really said Naruto characters were only Supersonic before KCM? Go home man, you're drunk