All-Might vs Garou

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theodore414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Theodore414

Prime All might

Current Garou(no webcomics)

Speed equalized

Win by death or ko

Who wins and why?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheWatcherKing

It's impossible to know how powerful prime all might is, but with speed equalized I think I would back All Might. All Might's raw power is much greater than Garou's and has the durability to take his attacks, as long as Garou doesn't use whirlwind iron cutting fist I can see All Might pulling a win.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Toratorn

Garou stomps. Tanktop Master can beat All-Might.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Garou

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: how tho, what's tanktop master done that puts him on the level of Allmight

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@toratorn: Yeah no, neither tank top master nor darkshine can change the weather just by air pressure. All might damaged multiple large buldings with just air pressure, while he had extra weights on, while he was weakened below 1/60th of his prime power.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Nobody except maybe Boros has the feats to replicate this in the anime and manga so far, but the casual punch Saitama used to kill Deep Sea King changed the weather over an entire city instantly.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

TTM Blitzes all Might

Darkshine vs All might is spite, DS stood up against Monster Garou for a short period of time

Regardless if they can't change the weather, both Beat all Might

OT: Still Garou

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy with no speed feats blitzes all might? Tagging Garou is his only feat and even then Garou was slower than All Might at the time.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Garou was a Casual bullet timer at that time, and later Garou after being shot in the leg, and poisoned casually deflected like 50 Bullets .

Pretty sure All might is Mach 1 or 2 Or something

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@thewatcherking: Garou was a Casual bullet timer at that time, and later Garou after being shot in the leg, and poisoned casually deflected like 50 Bullets .

Pretty sure All might is Mach 1 or 2 Or something

Garou had no bullet timing feats when he fought TTM, his having better feats after his fight with TTM means nothing due to the fact that Garou has advanced growth.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: No specific bullet timing feats, but didn’t he dodge those supersonic slingshots from Golden Ball prior to his TTM fight?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theodore414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How hard does garou hit? Is it harder than all for one? Has he ever been hit as hard as all might?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@vsw: what is a blitz gonna do to someone 100 times stronger/more durable than you ? half monster doesn't have strength feats close to all might either.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Garou stomps. Tanktop Master can beat All-Might.

I doubt that.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vsw

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: what? All might doesn't even have Mountain Feats, Garou was taking hits from Bang and Bomb together

And what durability feats does All might have that put him above Mountain lol?

Not to mention garou Adapts while he's fighting, to the point where AM won't even hit Garou

Garou utterly annihilates All Might, and Solos the verse Casually

if you think differently then Please CAV me

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bouncyhippo

all might wins this until garou goes full monster. rock flowing smashing fist is not gonna counter a full united states of smash.

Theodore414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against tank top all might only needs a finger to smash him

Theodore414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: what are you talking about bro? Bang and bomb are nowhere near all might in terms of strength. All might destroyed various city blocks with a casual swing while he had weights on them and his power had drastically reduced due to all for one. And we are talking about all might in his prime. He also stated he only needed 5 punches to beat nomu in his prime but did it with over 300 punches because he has been weakened. And you're saying prime all might can't burst a mountain. I'm sure you've heard of United States of Smash.

All might tanked multiple point blank explosion to his face with out even a scratch and also too bakugo's ultimate point blank and came out unscratched. Let's see garou do that. One punch is all it takes for all might to win.

Again saitama knocked him out by just kicking him a little into a wall. And the power saitama used is not up to what all might is capable of.

He can make it rain bro

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nwname  Moderator  Online

@vsw: Lmao mountain level ? No one in S-class has physicals above city block level. Why do you think they are mountain level ?

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Genos is a mountain buster, but couldn't scratch Elder centipede, Yet bang and Bomb easily destroyed his shell

Even Deep Sea King Stomps All Might , Dude,

@theodore144 Prime All might is fealess, were basically going off a statement from AM, which could probabaly be hyperbole anyway

Don't know if you've read OPM, but Garou Taken a lot worse.... 1 punch isn't putting down Garou

What? Are you comparing All Might to Saitama? look, All Mights attacks are only around Multi city block level, They didn't even Destroy the city they were in.

The amount of Force Saitama used to knock Garou out is unknown, so please do not compare All Might to Saitama (as one actually has country level feats)

Again, Garou Solos the verse, if u feel differently then CAV me

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@vsw: You know comicvines use of mountain buster is meant to be above city level right ? That means it must be a multi-kilometer mountain not a 40m top of a mountain. Genos is small town level.

Cracking is about force and not energy. Force of a building level punch >>> force of a town level energy attack. Without scaling Bang is building level. Murata said powerups are coming in the MA raid arc but untill then All might is leagues above Darkshine.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Qawsedf234
@vsw said:

Genos is a mountain buster, but couldn't scratch Elder centipede,

Well Genos really didn't destroy the entire mountain, just a decent section of it. So I don't think that's considered a "mountain bust". But it is more than "40m top of a mountain"

Still in the "Can probably destroy a city " range though. But it still seems weird to me to use this feat since Genos has never replicated this scale ever again. His closest one to this is his attack on Elder Centipede which still isn't as good since it didn't blow up anything

I guess his flame cannons are better than missiles, but even assuming the strongest non-nuclear missile that's still not mountain busting level

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 I don't think that you should just dismiss scaling for Bang. I do get not scaling to Darkshine at the moment since the Manga has made some pretty major scaling changes but I don't think its correct to say Bang is only building level when even PPP is stronger than the skyscraper destroying Hammerhead suits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't all Might create a small hurricane cell with his punch against All for One? I imagine prime All Might would be releasing torrents of those

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nwname  Moderator  Online

@qawsedf234: Its at most 60m by scaling from Genos' size. It being an airburst explosion makes it more impressive, around 0.6 kilotons. Just the sheer size of the fireball from the centipede attack makes it around 10 kilotons. Sonic said PPP is stronger than hammerhead but sonic never saw the skyscrapper level attack done by expanding the armor. The best he saw from him is making a 8m radius crater which should be around building level.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its at most 60m by scaling from Genos' size.

How did you get that? Genos doesn't seem close enough to get a proper perspective scale.

Just the sheer size of the fireball from the centipede attack makes it around 10 kilotons.

That doesn't seem like the size of the Little Boy

The best he saw from him is making a 8m radius crater which should be around building level.

True.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vsw

@qawsedf234: @nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@vsw: You know comicvines use of mountain buster is meant to be above city level right ? That means it must be a multi-kilometer mountain not a 40m top of a mountain. Genos is small town level.

Cracking is about force and not energy. Force of a building level punch >>> force of a town level energy attack. Without scaling Bang is building level. Murata said powerups are coming in the MA raid arc but untill then All might is leagues above Darkshine.

Genos destoyed a mountain in the anime, but then again, what feats does All might have that even put him Above Town Level? his United State smash really is unimpressive and didn't even Destroy the city

No Caption Provided

Bang is Building leve without Scaling? Lmao Bruh you can't just dismiss scaling because your upset All Might is Weaker than the majority of OPM characters. CV Doesn't work that way.

And did you just say the force of a building level attack is >>>>> town busting energy attack? are you on something? Do you know how big a town in? Garou stomps All might, as does Genos, As does Darkshine, as Does DSK, as does Sonic, and every sing MA Monsters, deal with it man

If you think differently then Cav me lmao

@qawsed12345 due to the size of EC That Attacks are would be around Moutain level tho.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@vsw: Do you know how little force does fire have compared to its energy ? Ok cav me if you truly believe somebody in s class is physically superior to all might.

If you can prove to me that the total physical power of the s-class is above %10 of all might's then i accept defeat.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos destoyed a mountain in the anime

Yeah but that's the anime. A source where ONE let them make changes too they wanted to (besides changing Saitama's character)

No Caption Provided

due to the size of EC That Attacks are would be around Moutain level tho.

It might if it covered the monster's entire body, but going by the smoke cloud it didn't even cover a fifth of its body length

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vsw

@qawsedf234 said:

Genos destoyed a mountain in the anime

Yeah but that's the anime. A source where ONE let them make changes too they wanted to (besides changing Saitama's character)

No Caption Provided

due to the size of EC That Attacks are would be around Moutain level tho.

It might if it covered the monster's entire body, but going by the smoke cloud it didn't even cover a fifth of its body length

most time on CV characters get access to all feats(Excpet game feats) unless explicitly Stated by the Thread creator, and OnE and Muruta said they had heavy involvement in the Anime anyway.

Still destying the top of a mountain is like city level anyway

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@vsw: Do you know how little force does fire have compared to its energy ? Ok cav me if you truly believe somebody in s class is physically superior to all might.

If you can prove to me that the total physical power of the s-class is above %10 of all might's then i accept defeat.

Only S class Stronger Than All Might is Metal Bat, Darkshine the others don't use Physical strength,

So Genos vs All Might? if you truly thing AM can beat him Or AM vs Darkshine, but it would have to be a short Cav because he Lacks a lot of feats

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most time on CV characters get access to all feats(Excpet game feats) unless explicitly Stated by the Thread creator, and OnE and Muruta said they had heavy involvement in the Anime anyway.

Every creator has some involvement with their respective animes, but ONE and Murata aren't credited anywhere in anime for a Director, Screenplay, Storyboard, or Animation Director role. But if that's how CV works then I guess I can't argue, but I do find it a bit weird.

Still destying the top of a mountain is like city level anyway

Yeah, but like I said I feel that's a weird oddity or outlier considering Genos just have never replicated anything near that scale since then. Despite at least two notable body upgrades and at least a dozen minor upgrades.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@vsw: Neither can hurt each other pointless cav. Genos is too fast all might is too strong.

Destroying the top of a mountain is not even close to being %1 of city busting. City busting is at least 10 megatons or 42 petajoules. Thats enough to break 20 billion m^3 of granite or enough to level a 3km mountain.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@qawsedf234: his blast against EC is around 15 times stronger that the mountain top feat.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Qawsedf234

Thats enough to break 20 billion m^3 of granite or enough to level a 3km mountain.

Do you have in like IRL evidence of that happening? Even underground detonations didn't cause that much damage to my knowledge

his blast against EC is around 15 times stronger that the mountain top feat.

Why? Do you have a link to the calculation?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nwname  Moderator  Online

@qawsedf234: that is its maximum potential, it could happen if the energy is perfectly distributed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@thewatcherking said:

It's impossible to know how powerful prime all might is, but with speed equalized I think I would back All Might. All Might's raw power is much greater than Garou's and has the durability to take his attacks, as long as Garou doesn't use whirlwind iron cutting fist I can see All Might pulling a win.

Why are you assuming that Garou won't use it? He's used it in almost every fight since he's got it. Or would him using it be "out of character" for you?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nwname  Moderator  Online

@unlimited1: that is hilarious. it assumes its the same mountain for no reason and it says its diameter is 510m while you can clearly scale it from genos to be 50m and it uses a made up value of 214j/cm3 instead of the real 2j/cm3.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Why are you assuming that Garou won't use it? He's used it in almost every fight since he's got it. Or would him using it be "out of character" for you?

I wasn't trying to imply it's out of character for him, I am just saying All Might wins if Garou doesn't use it.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nwname  Moderator  Online

@qawsedf234: since pv=nrt energy inside a 1m3 of fire should be close to 1m3 of air. I assumed its radius to be 300m so its 4/3×pi×300^3×1.3(density of air)x1006(heat capacity of air)x300(room temperature in kelvin)

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 higherpower  Moderator

@thewatcherking: And you started your paragraph by backing All Might so you don't think he's going to use it. Pretty convenient to assume Garou won't use the one thing All Might doesn't have a counter to just because.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

The mountains are about the same size. You cant scale it to Genos because they don't stand the same distance away from the point of view, pretty basic stuff.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@thewatcherking: And you started your paragraph by backing All Might so you don't think he's going to use it. Pretty convenient to assume Garou won't use the one thing All Might doesn't have a counter to just because.

This one very narrow minded way of looking at it, but okay I guess?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 higherpower  Moderator

@thewatcherking: ...Are you admitting to it or condemning me for calling you out? I fail to see how anything I said is narrow minded.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 nwname  Moderator  Online

@unlimited1: any proof they are around the same size ? It also assumes the perspective allows the entire mountain to be seen in the second crater, and they were at the beginning of the mountain region. And you can clearly scale the first crater from genos and saitama or even the water pipe. Its just multiple unprven assumptions combined with the bullshit value of 214j/cm3

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: ...Are you admitting to it or condemning me for calling you out? I fail to see how anything I said is narrow minded.

All I am doing is trying to do is not keep this pointless conversation going over something trivial.

Garou hasn't used the technique in every fight since seeing Bomb use it( like against Bug God or Psykos) and he has never once opened with that move so it is possible he won't use it here depending on how the fight goes.

If you have anything else to say feel free to say it but I don't plan on responding.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Any proof they are around the same size ?

The scan showed a group of mountains of similar size.

And you can clearly scale the first crater from genos and saitama or even the water pipe.

You can't because retinal size is effected by the distance which is unknown.

the bullshit value of 214j/cm3

This is the value for pulverization of cement.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nwname  Moderator  Online

@unlimited1:

any proof its one of the shown mountains ?

No the energy required to pulvarize depends on the particle size. Blowing up =/= pulvarizing. For all we know it only got blown up to bits and thrown outside of the view.