Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Chronicplane

All Might

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• No prep time
  • Morals are on for All Might though is serious and determined to win, Opponents are in character
  • Win by any means
  • All Might is composite Anime and Manga though healthy (Pre noumu fight)
  • He is fully healed in-between rounds
  • All opponents are there standard versions unless otherwise specified
  • Location is in a generic City, lets say Manhattan

Gauntlet:

Round 1: Ultimate Green Goblin

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Beast

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Luke Cage

No Caption Provided

Round 4: The Lizard

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Rhino

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Venom (Eddie Brook)

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Carnage

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Colossus

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Grey Hulk

No Caption Provided

Round 10: She-Hulk

No Caption Provided

Round 11: Namor

No Caption Provided

Round 12: The Thing

No Caption Provided

Battle Theme:

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Round 9 is a round that I am not sure about but I think he can handle the others beyond that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sy8000  Online

@jashro44 said:

Round 9 is a round that I am not sure about but I think he can handle the others beyond that.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stops at the Hulks.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah he stops at grey Hulk. Honestly he has a decent chance against Thing.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By seastone98

Stops at grulk also namor > thing

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All-Might Clears.

Plus Ultra!!

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: Thought it was to my indication that Namor is only superior via under water on land I think Ben has the edge over him.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see him blitzing everyone up until venom, venom is fluid and he can stick, without extreme temperatures or Sonics all might can't beat him and I'm not sure he's strategically minded enough to figure that out

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Colossus, or Grey Hulk if he doesn't have his injuries

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By seastone98

@chronicplane: i have always viewed it as who does better in fights against ppl like hulk hercules thor ect (namor usually looking much better then ben) tho they are kinda interchangeable wen it comes 2 strength

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Gray Hulk.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at grey Hulk, who is above she hulk. But might stop at colossus too

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Sincere question: Why do people believe Grey Hulk beats a serious, determined, and fully healed All-Might?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

Sincere question: Why do people believe Grey Hulk beats a serious, determined, and fully healed All-Might?

I would imagine that @ghostravage would enjoy explaining this far more in depth. But Greg Hulk is far too durable and we still haven't seen prime All Might

Even Colossus is borderline too durable for All Might feats included

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

I would imagine that @ghostravage would enjoy explaining this far more in depth. But Greg Hulk is far too durable and we still haven't seen prime All Might

Personally I don't see Colossus being to durable for all might. Grey Hulk has some high end feats like launching through an asteroid larger than the earth and also being punched into orbit by uni-power spider-man without getting knocked out. He also has his healing factor on top of that.

Not sure how consistent those feats are but assuming there the norm I don't think All Might can put grey hulk down.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Where do you think All Might would go if he was in his prime?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Where do you think All Might would go if he was in his prime?

I'm not sure what All Might in his prime is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Personally I don't see Colossus being to durable for all might. Grey Hulk has some high end feats like launching through an asteroid larger than the earth and also being punched into orbit by uni-power spider-man without getting knocked out. He also has his healing factor on top of that.

Not sure how consistent those feats are but assuming there the norm I don't think All Might can put grey hulk down.

Colossus has some rather high end feats like tanking hits from Kuurth and WWH

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Does he have any measurable feats? If All Might existed in the marvel universe I could see him taking hits from those same characters to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@decaf_wizard: Does he have any measurable feats? If All Might existed in the marvel universe I could see him taking hits from those same characters to be honest.

If we want to go really crazy high end, Colossus has smashed mystical Ice that Wolverine, Classic Strange and Storm couldn't so much as scratch, has knocked charing Juggernaut off his feet, stomped Wendigo that Wolverine claims are comparable to Hulk, and beat guys who gave Hercules trouble

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

If we want to go really crazy high end, Colossus has smashed mystical Ice that Wolverine, Classic Strange and Storm couldn't so much as scratch,

Reading the issue I am pretty sure the only reason Colossous did that was because of Jimane. Doctor strange made a comment that Colossous was doing stuff he shouldn't have been able to do:

No Caption Provided

And later when Margali asks how they came there Jimane says she brought them:

No Caption Provided

has knocked charing Juggernaut off his feet,

Was juggernaut actually charging or did he just knock him off his feet? I've only seen this panel. Regardless juggernaut is stronger on a consistent basis so this showing doesn't really have meaning here.

stomped Wendigo that Wolverine claims are comparable to Hulk,

Wendigo's aren't as strong as the hulk regardless of what wolverine says.

and beat guys who gave Hercules trouble

I am assuming your talking about Arkon. He isn't an equal to Hercules. The colossus respect thread on reddit is pretty misleading IMO. Herc's hits seem to be much stronger than Arkon's and Arkon only knocks herc back when he uses one of his lightning bolts. I don't think Herc was really going all out either as the fight ends with Herc pinning him to the ground. Arkon seemed surprise when he stabbed herc with his thunderbolt and Herc got back up which tells me there not physical equals.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@decaf_wizard said:
@jashro44 said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Sure, but it was made abundantly clear that World War Hulk vs Colossus has an obvious winner. Haven't read the Kuurth fight, though.

That said, I've always operated under the impression that Grey Hulk is one of the weakest incarnations of the Green Goliath. That's not to say he's puny or doesn't have good feats, but hasn't he also felt blows from Thing, Wolverine, etc? IIRC, Abomination had the clear edge over him and Grey Hulk only won via acid in the environment? (Been awhile since I read that fight.) All-Might's sheer strength, even when restricted and holding back (like his casual punch against Bakugo and Deku) and attack speed (vs Nomu) leaves me to believe that he'd absolutely have what it takes to BFR or KO the Grey Goliath.

Comic Book Resources took that a step further and call it the weakest in their ranking of the Hulks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@jashro44 said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Sure, but it was made abundantly clear that World War Hulk vs Colossus has an obvious winner. Haven't read the Kuurth fight, though.

That said, I've always operated under the impression that Grey Hulk is one of the weakest incarnations of the Green Goliath. That's not to say he's puny or doesn't have good feats, but hasn't he also felt blows from Thing, Wolverine, etc? IIRC, Abomination had the clear edge over him and Grey Hulk only won via acid in the environment? (Been awhile since I read that fight.) All-Might's sheer strength, even when restricted and holding back (like his casual punch against Bakugo and Deku) and attack speed (vs Nomu) leaves me to believe that he'd absolutely have what it takes to BFR or KO the Grey Goliath.

Comic Book Resources took that a step further and call it the weakest in their ranking of the Hulks.

Yes but the sheer fact he can deal with punches from arguably the strongest incarnations of Hulk is clearly impressive, never mind staggering him with his hits. Kuurth was basically stomping him but he was getting up after his hits and Kuurth was an amped Juggernaut that was somewhat keeping up with Colossounaut even after his powers from Cyttorak were stripped and only had his powers from the Serpent and his "base" powers (which are still pretty superhuman) although its clear he wasn't going to win

Gray Hulk still has the healing factor and although the lowest tier of the Hulks strength wise, is massively superior to guys like Thing and Iron Man. He basically dumped on Thing and IIRC Tony could barely even budge him. But yea the Abomination thing was due to Acid, although in my opinion he was easily contending without it.

Wolverine I'm not aware of. I never read their fight

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at colossus

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: It's also worth noting that WWHulk didn't have his sole focus on Colossus (IIRC, one hit was basically a backhand?) and he was holding back, making sure he was going non-lethal. I'm not trying to downplay Colossus - he's impressive, no doubt - but I don't think surviving that brawl is one of his highlights. I was always more impressed by his classic bar fight with Juggernaut. He lost, but he gave it his all - showed his determination and strength, you know? Maybe it's just the style of the anime and manga, but All-Might's combination of speed and strength impresses me more than standard Colossus. I see Colossus getting ragdolled but refusing to give up. If he lands a hit, there's no doubt All-Might would feel it, but then I see it going like the Nomu situation, but All-Might's faster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: What does All-Might have beyond basic FTE stuff? Anything super quantifiable?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: To me, the most impressive displays are the rapid 500 punches against Nomu - concluding with an uppercut that launches the durable villain - and his super causal - and restricted/not full-power - punch into the air against Deku/Bakugo that creates a massive shockwave. IMHO, I have trouble thinking of Colossus being on that level with strength, and All-Might being faster furthers his advantage in my eyes. That said, I do think Colossus has the durability edge considering All-Might's condition. After all, Bakugo's weapon - in Deku's hands - made him bleed, IIRC. I think an attack like that would send Colossus flying, but he'd get back up and dust himself off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Beast being above Norman is an insult.

2. He stops at 10-11. He is less durable and strong but his speed and stamina would give one great fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Shigaraki by himself was able to move at FTE speed before and All-Might is without a doubt faster him. All-For-One(Who's comparable to All-Might speed-wise) reacted to a blitz by Edgeshot, who can move at supersonic level IIRC. Most is just scaling, but All- Might is portrayed to be faster than everyone else. There's also Overhaul defeating Rappa whose punches have been described as supersonic and still getting blitzed by 100% Deku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She Hulk, and Thing being above Grey Hulk is a borderline insult too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: I don't know enough about BnHA to really comment on that stuff but Grey Hulk's position in this gauntlet is super weird to me. Thing being at 12 is interesting because Grey Hulk has trashed Ben and by feats is far better than She Hulk who literally any incarnation of Bruce would likely beat

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Thought Grey Hulk was the weakest of the Hulks how would he be above She-Hulk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Again being the weakest Hulk is relative. Grey Hulk is so physically strong Silver Centurion Iron Man has failed to so much as budge him significantly and he has beaten up Thing, who is entirely comparable to She Hulk

Grey Hulk can also be rather smart depending on who writes him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This is out of order.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @decaf_wizard: @k4tzm4n: Hulk's weakest incarnation to date is Banner-Hulk, which was so weak even The Leader noted he was no longer a threat to his plans, even though Grey Hulk already faced and beat The Leader. Moreover, Grey Hulk has really good feats on his name. He successfully took on several Wendigos by himself, overpowered Wonder Man nigh-effortlessly, same incarnation that took a punch from Earth-616 Hyperion that split a planet in half, overpowered Silver Centurion Iron Man, moved faster than Spider-Man could react, beat up the Thing twice, once while amped, smacked around Worthy Thor and then obvious outliers like busting an asteroid twice the size of Earth. He also proved to be extremely resistance, being midly cut by Wolverine's claws to the point he barely showcased damage (not to be confused with PAD's instance).

All in all, people tend to claim he's the weakest because he was stated to be a 70 toner with his "base" strength but Hulk's shtick is actually not having a base level of strength. Grey Hulk has feats even Savage Hulk would theoretically struggle to pull under the lower end of circumstances.

That said, i still think this thread is heavily out of order and All Might should have much more trouble dealing with Grey Hulk, who also happens to have pretty neat combat speed feats himself, than anyone else in this thread. Hulk is still more durable than All Might, arguably much stronger, has a regeneration factor and can still become stronger with time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Yea that is basically what I thought. Not sure if all might can drop him. All though when did grey hulk move faster than spider-man can react out of curiosity?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage: Yea that is basically what I thought. Not sure if all might can drop him. All though when did grey hulk move faster than spider-man can react out of curiosity?

Web of Spider-Man vol.1 #44. Intercepted a shot from an almost point blank distance just after Spider-Man claimed "Cripes, he's fast" towards the shooter in a compromising position.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he could handle most here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Toratorn

Lol. All-Might wank is horrid. Way to overhype a multi-city block lvl character.

Stops hard at Cage. Not sure about Lizard or Venom, but everyone else past round 3 fodderizes All-Might outright.

Also this is out of order.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of bothers me how out of order this is. But he stops either at Carnage or Colossus. Both can outlast him

Aimegang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Probably stops at colossus. He cant put him down for good.