• Who Wins and Why?
JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JoshTaku  Online

I'll back up all might here. Killua might be arguably faster than him but the difference is low. All might has insane durability, able to keep fighting despite injuries thag should have rendered him immobile. He also tanked a multi city block attack from all for one. Mind you, all might was severely weakened during the fight and yet he still tanked the attack and was still standing. On the other hand, I don't see killua taking a full hit from all might.

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AM gets cooked by thunderbolts

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might stomps

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

RapterFan55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is mismatch

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might can just KO with huge AOE shockwaves.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read the manga but all might was leveling city block with the air pressure from casual punches. Even if killua has god speed he won't have the strength to put down all might. If all might lands a single good punch on killua hes toast

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping killua from stabbing his weak spot?

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might wins

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might, only royal guard level and up can beat all might.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua. He's nearly as strong, has better combat feats, is way faster and more importantly, Nen. Nen's a huge boost to everything. To the point that multi-ton, super fast assassin Killua had to actually try to beat a young boy with no real feats...because he had Nen. And that boy had beginner Nen. Killua's is much more trained, powerful, and pronounced.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly,all might wins hands down. nothing killua does will put down all might for good,and all might has shown way better DC then killua by a long shot. The only problem for all might is that if he can tag killua. to which i would say yes,with a pressurized air punch.

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might solos the verse

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua blitzes and rips out mights heart in his weak spot.

killua has better strength feats.

dont think all might has shown being able to lift 64 tons.

Kirbykirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: lifting strength hardly ever matters in a fight.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might flexes

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: lifting strength hardly ever matters in a fight.

ye im just saying because he can lift so much he can just rip mights heart out with his nails.

dont see how might wins.

killua out stamiminas him. better speed. better strength.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JoshTaku  Online

@princex: AM destroyed multiple city blocks with his punch after being weakened by multiple attacks from all for one and also holding back till he was sure no civilians were left in the area. He crossed 5km in 30 seconds and that was considered by all for one as slow compared to earlier all might. He is no slouch in combat speed either, throwing 300 punches in less than a minute.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might every time. Killua doesn't know about the weak spot and even if he is faster a casual heavily weighted straight caused Deku and Bakugo to go flying.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@princex: AM destroyed multiple city blocks with his punch after being weakened by multiple attacks from all for one and also holding back till he was sure no civilians were left in the area.

ok might cant hit killua so idk what hes gonna do with city block punches?

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceX
@hypnos0929 said:

All Might every time. Killua doesn't know about the weak spot and even if he is faster a casual heavily weighted straight caused Deku and Bakugo to go flying.

killua dosent really need the weak spot.

killua lifted 64tons casually. he rips trough might snormal skin too so.

killua godspeed is faster

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's All Might's piercing resistance like? Because I'm pretty confident the speed difference is large enough for Killua to blitz. I'm unsure he could harm All Might though and All Might would destroy Killua just with the AOE of his punches. One way or the other, the fight ends very quick.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JoshTaku  Online

@princex: Do you understand how killua's godspeed works? Just want to ask. Because all might and killua are roughly the same speed. If there's a gap, killua would only be slightly faster.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@princex: Do you understand how killua's godspeed works? Just want to ask. Because all might and killua are roughly the same speed. If there's a gap, killua would only be slightly faster.

whats mights speed feats then?

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknocks: pretty poor, he’s been pierced twice before once by Nomu’s claws and once by AFO’s tendrils. He’s never displayed any resistance to piercing attacks as far as I’m aware.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JoshTaku  Online

@princex: crossed 5km in 30secs (20-15 if you take into account he had to fight off multiple noumus before he started to travel). Put out 300 punches in less than a minute. Both of that happened after he was injured or was already on the verge of losing his quirk.

side note, I have no idea what BoS is that's stated in the OP. If you know could you tell me?

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@princex: crossed 5km in 30secs (20-15 if you take into account he had to fight off multiple noumus before he started to travel). Put out 300 punches in less than a minute. Both of that happened after he was injured or was already on the verge of losing his quirk.

side note, I have no idea what BoS is that's stated in the OP. If you know could you tell me?

its when deku met might.

killua has much better speed feats then.

pitou blitzed a few kilometers in a few seconds. like3-5 seconds.

when pitou fought gon at the end. nen after death pitou went to attack gon. killua was further away from gon and they arrived at the same time.

pitou also got stronger scince killing kite.

killua also blitzed pouf.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JoshTaku  Online

@princex: neferpitou has a 2.2km range of en, which kite trigerred. Even if we say that kite was at the very maximum range of the en (which I doubt because kite and gon were already deep in the forest before he trigerred the en) then pitou reached 2.2km after 5 seconds. That's not too far from all might. When he traversed 5km in 30 secs, he was on the verge of already losing his quirk. If the all might in question here is from when he met Deku, Then he should still be a lot faster compared to the all for one fight. That's why I said they are roughly the same speed or with killua being slightly faster. He is not blitzing all might, who can still react to his movements.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Oreoghoul

@joshtaku: BoS = beginning of series (so yeah when he met Deku)

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@princex: neferpitou has a 2.2km range of en, which kite trigerred. Even if we say that kite was at the very maximum range of the en (which I doubt because kite and gon were already deep in the forest before he trigerred the en) then pitou reached 2.2km after 5 seconds. That's not too far from all might. When he traversed 5km in 30 secs, he was on the verge of already losing his quirk. If the all might in question here is from when he met Deku, Then he should still be a lot faster compared to the all for one fight. That's why I said they are roughly the same speed or with killua being slightly faster. He is not blitzing all might, who can still react to his movements.

you dont have any feats for al might being faster here so that dont matter.

and it was around 3 seconds becasue kite jumped around the same time. and when pitou cut of his arm he was still just off the ground.

pitou is also stronger after her death. nen gets stronger after death. pitou also grew in power scince fighting kite. and killua is still fatser than pitou at the end.

killua is atleast 5 times the speed of might if not more.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JoshTaku  Online

@princex: I'd like to refute that killua was not "much further" to gon than pitou. He was literally talking to gon, so it would have been less than 10 meters. Such a distance is miniscule and not a reliable source of measuring full speed since even all might can cross that distance in a blink of an eye. And he failed to block the attack from the dead pitou. How does that prove he is faster than pitou?

I gave you feats and goinf by simple scaling, all might would have been twice as strong or more during the time he met deku compared to the all for one fight. Meaning at the beginning of the series, he could have easily been twice as fast as his quirk hasnt burned out yet. You can't simply disregard scaling just because there is no feat to see. There are feats and for times that there aren't, scaling is used.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might is more powerful, but the thing with Killua is that he is by nature an assassin. Would he beat All might going blow for blow? Hell no. Could he easily win by fighting dirty yes. All Might is a brawler, not a tactician, Killua could easily just kill using tempo step. by sneaking up and killing from his blind spot, as he can definitely pierce vitals like juggular, or all mights hole in his side

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Then I'd side with Killua. In character, he'll go straight for a lethal move, heart rip or decapitation most likely. All Might could likewise kill Killua with a single blow, but his morals hold him back. In terms of speed, I think they're closer than my initial estimate, probably about even. Would be close, going to whoever could score the first clean hit.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Then I'd side with Killua. In character, he'll go straight for a lethal move, heart rip or decapitation most likely. All Might could likewise kill Killua with a single blow, but his morals hold him back. In terms of speed, I think they're closer than my initial estimate, probably about even. Would be close, going to whoever could score the first clean hit.

Thanks for the input. Out of curiosity why do you think they're even in speed?

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JoshTaku  Online

@oreoghoul: OP omay I got carried away but forgot to consider that they were in character. I agree with theonewhoknocks. Killua is slightly faster than AM but AM is immensely more powerful. Both have the potential to end the match with a single blow. But given all might's character, he wouldn't kill a child. He'd hold back and try to simply incapacitate killua, which would spell his doom.

In character, Killua wins.

Bloodlusted, All might takes it.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As stated by some people above.

• In-Character

That's a major disadvantage for All Might. Killua has no problem instantly going for a kill, whilst All Might likely isn't willing to do the same and will avoid going too hard.

That being said, I think All Might out-stats Killua quite hard, possibly with the exception of speed.

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknocks said:

Thanks for the input. Out of curiosity why do you think they're even in speed?

I think Killua's best quantifiable reaction speed feat is dodging the flea bullets point blank. Based on Deku bullet timing in the MHA movie (though I'm unsure if that's canon), All Might should be able to replicate that. So their reaction speed should be quite close. I would give Killua a slight edge in combat speed based on scaling above post-death Pitou. All Might's 300 punches in a minute during the Nomu fight is already pretty good though and he should be above that BoS since he hasn't passed on OFA yet. Still below HxH top tiers, like Netero and Meruem who exchange thousands of blows over a shorter timespan, but Netero also smacked Pitou before she could react. I can't really place Killua on that level of combat speed.

If you scale from Cheetu, then yes, Killua is much faster but I find that scaling faulty. The royal guards being way above other ants in overall power, doesn't equate to them being better in every regard. The Killua/Youpi fight perfectly exemplifies that, Killua is way weaker on the whole but he's still able to blitz Youpi and Youpi couldn't do anything about it. Youpi>Cheetu in speed is rather suspect if you ask me.

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: that would still require superior striking strength though, as he’s striking him and not lifting him, which Killua does not have. How fast would you say Killua is? Because All Might, while heavily suppressed, holding back, and wearing weights, casually blitzed Deku and Bakugo who could react to point blank explosions. And stamina should only really matter if they were equal/near equal to each other in stats, which they aren’t.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: that would still require superior striking strength though, as he’s striking him and not lifting him, which Killua does not have. How fast would you say Killua is? Because All Might, while heavily suppressed, holding back, and wearing weights, casually blitzed Deku and Bakugo who could react to point blank explosions. And stamina should only really matter if they were equal/near equal to each other in stats, which they aren’t.

killua rips out mights heart. might dosent have any percing durability.

killua is also faster.

dont see why killua dosent just rip out his heart.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allmight one shots.

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: ok, what speed feats does Killua have to support that then? Because even if Killua could pierce All Might, as far as I know he wouldn’t be able to react to a blitz right off the bat

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex: ok, what speed feats does Killua have to support that then? Because even if Killua could pierce All Might, as far as I know he wouldn’t be able to react to a blitz right off the bat

in his godspeed he blitzed pouf one of the rg.

pitou leaped a couple of km in 3 seconds. this newly born pitou.

pitou grows troughout the series. and after gon killed him. pitou had nen after death and became even stronger.

when pitou went for gons arm killua and pitou arrived at the same time. killua was 10 meters away while pitou was 2 meter away.

so godspeed killua is exstremly fast.

the only speed feat might has is 5 km in 30 seconds.

killua would blitz and rip his heart out. no percing durability on might. :D