All Might (MHA) vs G4 (OPM)

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Organization sends G4 to collect data by fighting All Might. The location is the same place G4 confronted King.

Round 1: All Might is in character.

Round 2: All Might gets hit on the head or something and just unloads on G4 with no regard for the civilians.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nwname  Moderator

All might stomps one shots

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G4 one-shots.

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nwname  Moderator

@awshucks: All might is too tough and strong. I don’t think this is even debatable, Just pick a random feat of All Might and chances are it shits on every feat of G4 combined.

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G4 was like under King Arc Genos level. All Might stomps

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: You're saying that as if Genos isn't hilariously above All Might anyway

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: I hope you’re talking about current Genos, because current Genos would oneshot the Genos that beat G4 and also oneshot G4 at the same time. I don’t think Genos from arcs ago is quite up to it, I’ve seen pretty good comparisons of his feats and some of All Might’s. I’m an OPM fan way before a MHA fan and I’m going by what I see.

ENDLESS_DARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: BOS Genos stomps All Might he destroy Mountains nothing in MHA even close to this

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cromulor

@endless_dark: He destroyed two mountaintops with an all out blast. He didn’t even use those blasts against G4, the character All Might is fighting here.

ENDLESS_DARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: I don't care for G4 he look weak for me but BOS Genos or Deep Sea King will destroy All Might and solo Godstomps MHAverse

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: You're saying that as if Genos isn't hilariously above All Might anyway

The only way Genos could ever beat All a Might is with his energy projection(and now with his blades), without that Genos was never able to even hurt All Might.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gaoron

All Might one shots

ENDLESS_DARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: This is like N52 Superman vs SSJ Goku he can't do anything to him physically but he can erase him out of existence with a little energy blast from his hand

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awshucks said:

The Organization sends G4 to collect data by fighting All Might. The location is the same place G4 confronted King.

Round 1: All Might is in character.

Round 2: All Might gets hit on the head or something and just unloads on G4 with no regard for the civilians.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

all might 1/2 shots

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G4 wins.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endless_dark: You know Genos had at least two upgrades from the beginning of the series before he fought Deep Sea King right? The true BoS Genos doesn’t have any notable speed feats, takes damage from people who max out at feats of breaking walls and average sized buildings, and seems to only be able to dish out that much in physical strength. His energy blasts, up until he gets the feats from the VGS and onward, seem to be the only really exceptional thing about him. Sorry, but I don’t see him stomping All Might at all. Deep Sea King or maybe the version of Genos that actually fought him is a lot more accurate.

ENDLESS_DARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: Takes damage from people who max out at feats of breaking walls and average sized Buildings LMFAO BOS Genos take his Multi-City Block level Attack with zero Damage i don't see any Durability Feat in MHA Anime better than this BTW Deep Sea King or AS Genos is mismatch

Loading Video...

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By awshucks

@endless_dark: All Might can very casually while even wearing weights destroy a city block with just the wind from a single punch. He can change the weather with a punch as well. I don't think you actually believe what you say about MHA, I actually think you're a OPM fanboy who wants desperately for MHA to be nothing to even the OPM low tiers. I don't completely understand people like you who are just obsessed with power in fiction and think it somehow relates to the worth of a character or verse. I see you talking about supposedly omnipotent characters a lot which have nothing interesting about them besides their power which really shows what I mean.

And I don't call someone a fanboy very often, btw. It's an overused term but it's perfect right now.

ENDLESS_DARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awshucks: I not Fanboy i just not I'm not stupid enough to think that who is not even Small City level has a chance against Mountain level and if you think he has chance just cause he stronger than BOS Genos physically even if his DC is nothing compared to him then you should not have any problem if i say Saitama destroy Namek SSJ Goku cause Goku is nothing compared to Saitama physically

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endless_dark: I would agree that Saitama would defeat Namek Saga Goku but I also think you're underestimating Goku's physical strength. He punched away an attack from Frieza that flew into space at FTL speeds and destroyed a planet. A casual energy attack from first form Frieza destroyed a planet that was ten times the gravity of Earth and judging by the size compared to the mass it was pretty much like a white dwarf star busting feat. If first form Frieza can do that so effortlessly with just one finger then final form Frieza locked in a battle to the death and angrily charging up and attack with both hands is obviously a hell of a lot more devastating. I don't know if Frieza could "obliterate a star" like Boros' cannon can do according to official sources but Goku punching it away like he did makes him physically superior to Boros.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scaling, G4 should win.