DK destroys lol

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 NWName  Online

DK can’t damage All Might by feats or scaling and he gets one shot when he gets hit. But DK can statue all day so he stomps when AM runs out of transformation time.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: By scaling, Drive Knight statues and instantly obliterates All Might.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NWName  Online

@devoidruby: He only statues. He can’t do slightest damage to BoS AM.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Because BoS All Might has what feats against poison gas? Against piercing and slicing damage?

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NWName  Online

@devoidruby: Oh i forgot about the poison gas. But piercing won’t do, the piercing feats of DK’s weapons are far below the pressures billion ton punches like AM’s would cause. Poison gas solos

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive Knight is too fast and versatile.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

@devoidruby: He only statues. He can’t do slightest damage to BoS AM.

To be fair Nyan was destroying buildings with the air pressure of his slashes. Drive Knight's strikes were actually shaking the city block it looked like.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AlexTheBoss  Online

All Might is stronger, but Drive Knight is way more versatile, and pretty strong himself. If All Might was bloodlusted I might go with him, but in character I think Drive Knights battle intelligence probably gives him the win.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Drive Knight takes the majority over All Might.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12 Magian  Online

Any feats for Drive Knight? I'm anime-only and he only didn't appear much there but he looked cool.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

Any feats for Drive Knight? I'm anime-only and he only didn't appear much there but he looked cool.

He got feats in the most recent chapter if you don't mind spoilers.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NWName  Online

@jashro44: Nyan was only cutting them which takes far less energy than crushing the entire structure. And AMs shockwaves level entire city blocks and not just individual buildings. And "shaking" doesn't mean much. Some large non nuclear explosions can shake kilometers.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

@jashro44: Nyan was only cutting them which takes far less energy than crushing the entire structure. And "shaking" doesn't mean much. Some large non nuclear explosions can shake kilometers.

I've never been good at calcs or science in debates but is there really a huge difference between those feats? It seems to me like there effectively doing the same thing except Nyan is using claws and not using a solid punch. And do you think it takes nuke levels of force to hurt All Might?

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NWName  Online

@jashro44 said:
@nwname said:

@jashro44: Nyan was only cutting them which takes far less energy than crushing the entire structure. And "shaking" doesn't mean much. Some large non nuclear explosions can shake kilometers.

I've never been good at calcs or science in debates but is there really a huge difference between those feats? It seems to me like there effectively doing the same thing except Nyan is using claws and not using a solid punch. And do you think it takes nuke levels of force to hurt All Might?

They are both good in their own way. Cleanly cutting concrete with just air pressure is a good attack againts low piercing durability foes at distance. But in the energy and total force behind them instantly crushing buildings with air pressure is better. You can think of it like cutting a bread loaf vs punching it hard enough to just blow it up (to be fair the difference in the concrete example is lower since concrete is less ductile).

It should take small nukes (few kt) to hurt him. It can be much lower tho if an extremely hard (enough to not bend or break) and sharp blade is used.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname:

They are both good in their own way. Cleanly cutting concrete with just air pressure is a good attack againts low piercing durability foes at distance. But in the energy and total force behind them instantly crushing buildings with air pressure is better. You can think of it like cutting a bread loaf vs punching it hard enough to just blow it up (to be fair the difference in the concrete example is lower since concrete is less ductile).

Eh, bread is soft and squishy. I agree All Might's feat has more force behind it but my impression would be the feats are in the same tier.

It should take small nukes (few kt) to hurt him. It can be much lower tho if an extremely hard (enough to not bend or break) and sharp blade is used.

Eh, we've seen Bakugo's explosions hurt All Might. A blast from Bakugo's gauntlets left all might coughing up blood. I think All Might is durable but he's been hurt by less than a nuke:

1. Scan 1
  2. Scan 2
  3. Scan 3

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AGrape  Online

Drive Knight stomps if All Might is in character. He'll just poison and blitz from the start. You should make him bloodlusted.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

Drive Knight stomps if All Might is in character. He'll just poison and blitz from the start. You should make him bloodlusted.

I don't think poison is a big deal. All Might could disperse it with his punches or by creating tornado.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#20 Magian  Online
MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NWName  Online

@jashro44: Thats why i noted concrete is not as dustile and the difference would be less.

I can't use imgur. Its banned for some reason. Can you post from another source?

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AGrape  Online

@nwname said:
@jashro44 said:
@nwname said:

Human Flesh does not have good piercing durability and All Might lacks piercing feats. And how is placing force over a large area better? Also where are you getting this few kt nuke stuff from,, can you show calcs?

No Caption Provided

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NWName  Online
@agrape said:
@nwname said:
@jashro44 said:
@nwname said:

Human Flesh does not have good piercing durability and All Might lacks piercing feats. And how is placing force over a large area better?Also where are you getting this few kt nuke stuff from,, can you show calcs?

No Caption Provided

Because its a force several orders of magnitude greater with a comparably less surface area increase. Without getting into the airpressure feats All Might and Deku stopped a supersonic, roughly 40 meter steel cube that would weight half a million tons. So for low end supersonic speed of 350 m/s and 500 000 000 kg mass the energy is 30 625 GJ or 7.3 kt. Half of that is (since its a combined feat) 3.65 kt. All Mights punch stopped with around 2-3 meter deformation of the cube so the force should be 5.1 TN or 520 million tons. Just due to the immense force the pressure will be extremely high despite the large surface area.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Oreoghoul

@nwname said:

@jashro44: Thats why i noted concrete is not as dustile and the difference would be less.

I can't use imgur. Its banned for some reason. Can you post from another source?

Here’s the scans cropped

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Left to right

iusemyeje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iusemyeje

AM gets burned alive, acid melts his eyes, inhales poison, punched around and cut with electricity quicker than he can react, and completely stomped. It's not even close to being close.

Drive Knight was hardly trying in his fight with Nyan and showed more versatility and speed than any character of MHA.

All Might will have absolutely no clue what's happening when he's fighting Drive Knight and he's not quick or elusive or smart enough to run away before he gets killed like Nyan was, who still couldn't escape Drive Knight.

Bloodlusted doesn't matter.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NWName  Online

@nwname said:

Here’s the scans cropped

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Left to right

Ok i take it back. Something like 0.1 kt explosion can hurt him but you need a few kt to put him down. Makes sense considering their combined hit was a special move which are stronger for some reason.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

Oreoghoul got them. I can upload them to discord if you want to see them uncropped. I can't upload them here because of the scan rule.

@jashro44: So biltz is his only option ?

Who Drive Knight or All Might?

@magian said:

@jashro44: Do tell, I don't mind at all.

He beat a dragon level threat in the recent chapter and showed some versatility off.

https://imgur.com/a/1wArz3I

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NWName  Online

@jashro44: Cropped ones were good enough, thanks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of S class heroes of OPM godstomp MHA each solo.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive Knight. Superior speed and a lot more versatile. Acid, poison gas, missiles, heat, blades for piercing and cutting, and has the physical stats to keep up with AM too, at least in his Bishop form.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: All Might yet again takes another L from a robot

Air pressure attacks in MHA are not PIERCING/CUTTING since anyone hit by them didnt suffer a single cut. Not to mention pressure is never equal because there are humans IRL who got pummeled by repeated blunt force attacks that didnt cut them but would easily get their skin pierced by a centipede bite. Does that mean the centipede can destroy huge blocks of concrete? no

I think you're also forgetting DK can keep up with Nyan who can casually deflect a mach 2.5/6 (probably faster) barret .50 cal bullet like its nothing

https://yzgeneration.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/One-Punch-Man-158-3.jpg

👆This reaction speed is abive anything in MHA and DK even managed to blitz Nyan whilst transforming without going serious