Avatar image for ultimatepowe123
UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rey is amped by all of the Jedi

Vader is Prime Suit Legends Vader (whether if you think it is Dark Times/TFU/ROTJ)

Round 1: Speed Equalized

ROund 2: Speed Unequalized

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

This amp is unquantifiable and...it killed her in the end. The only thing it allowed her to do from what we see, is redirect Force Lightning...something which is pointless here. We don't really know what it actually does for her, so this is essentially "making up stuff" for a character....which is against the rules.

Vader pastes her across the floor, that is if she doesn't die before then.

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By implications, Rey.

By feats, Vader.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

That’s kinda dumb. Being aided by all the Jedi is pretty straight forward. Lowering overpowering the full power of Sidious powered by all the Sith in history on top of his ROTJ esc power to “she can only block Force lightning” is blantantly being disingenuous

And it only killed her because she was already massively fatigued pre Sidious fight, and then got drained to the point her life was already broken. Sidious considers her the perfect host for all his power, so clearly a standard Rey could handle power akin to dyad Sidious physically

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

@living162637: Except it's not, because that's all we see her do. I'm not downplaying the feat, but Vader doesn't use Force Lightning so it's not a point to really bring up.

Yet she was clearly revitalized by all the Jedi right? So she shouldn't have been fatigued anymore. Sure she could be a host for his power, but her actual applied power that we see her do isn't anything Vader can't.

I mean if we're just gonna make stuff up as to what this 'hypothetical power she has' can do, then what's the point of the match? It would be against the rules.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Living162637

@wolfrazer:

We scale in relativity to power. The act of blocking FL is not the feat in this case. It’s scaling Rey overpowering Sidious in relativity to Legends Vader. The lightning part is irrelevant, it’s the power behind that

Nothing implies that. We know Rey pre Kylo fight was heavily fatigued and struggling with stamina, showing her body was in a fragile state even before fighting Kylo. Characters can be amped in the Force and their body can struggle to handle it. Sidious is “more formidable than ever”, but struggles to use his power in a weak body and would die if he continued to use it. This is the case with Rey

We know that with her power she can overpower Sidious, who’s amped by the dyad and all the Sith untop of his already formidable abilities. Legends and canon characters have no scaling to each other anyway so any sort of argument would be a hypothetical

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader by feats, although by intent (ignoring physical gap between 2 continuities) Rey is SUPPOSED to be more powerful? If she really is all previous Jedi combined.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CryoLancer47

Legends Vader babyshakes. This BS ability only allowed her to block lightning. There was nothing else to it. And we can't start making stuff up because it's against the rules.

And even if she's literally all the jedi. The only ones that matter are the Canon Titans. Who are all below their Legends counterparts. Who are, in turn, all below Prime Legends Vader.

Rey ain't winning this. No amount of mental gymnastics is gonna give her the W.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CryoLancer47

@darthor: The only previous Jedi that matter in all honesty are the Canon Titans. Everyone else would be straight-up fodder to Prime Canon Vader. Let alone his Legends counterpart.

And all Rey did was stand in place and block lightning before she died from a dude who isn't even TFU Sidious level. Let alone anywhere near the level of RoTJ Sidious's lightning. Which Legends Vader tanked and survived for a while.

So I don't think we can say she's more powerful without feats to prove it.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: The only previous Jedi that matter in all honesty are the Canon Titans. Everyone else would be straight-up fodder to Prime Canon Vader. Let alone his Legends counterpart.

And all Rey did was stand in place and block lightning before she died from a dude who isn't even TFU Sidious level. Let alone anywhere near the level of RoTJ Sidious's lightning. Which Legends Vader tanked and survived for a while.

Well no because previous jedi also includes Canon GM Luke who is more powerful than Vader as per canon quotes. He himself should be superior to Prime Canon Vader. Sure he doesn't have feats but he was stated more powerful than at least BOBF Luke who is already superior to Prime Canon Vader.

Well firstly sure she didn't do anything impressive that's why I also stated by intent which is how powerful she was supposed to be and also Sidious with Dyad amp was quite powerful with his Star Destroyer feat and his lightning is also decent. I'd place him pretty close to OT Sids actually maybe not AS powerful as ROTJ Sidious

That is literally what I said intent is different because it is how powerful she was SUPPOSED to be which given her settings is SUPPOSED to be superior to Vader. We're on the same side here buddy

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 calclord  Online

Vader stomps. Legends>canon every time.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Living162637

@darthor:

Agreed mostly. Downscaling overpowering dyad Sidious to “blocking Force lightning” is so comical. The same people who say the ST lacks feats deny them when they happen

Dyad Sidious has

> Been stated to be the most powerful Sith ever

>Been stated to have the power of all the Sith in history

Rey resisted him with the help of Ben, who’d returned to the light. But their defiance gave Sidious a new opportunity – he would drain the energy of their Force dyad to restore his own body, then rule alone. Though Sidious was a vessel of all the Sith’s power, his granddaughter was assisted by the spirits of the departed Jedi. Rey turned his fell power back at him, destroying him.

> Been stated to be more powerful than ever

>; Above zombie Sidious, who’s stated “more formidable than ever”

> kept his ROTJ power as a zombie

>; stated by Sidious himself he improved said power

>; Performs feats above his OT state

>; Scales above his ROTJ state, who can tank hundreds of kybers powering Star Destroyers that destroy planets

Rey has

>; overpowered said Sidious stated to be using “all his power”

>; has the power of all the Jedi in history(Luke, Kenobi, Yoda, Mace, Anakin)

None of these are hypotheticals

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@living162637: Where you getting Sidious tanks hundreds of kyber crystals?

Also it’s fine they have that power, but feat wise Rey hasn’t shown the capability to beat Vader. If we go by intent then sure.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Living162637

@wolfrazer:

I’ll post it when I have the time, and that’s not my argument. I’m not saying Rey defeats Vader. However, there is no metric of scaling between the two. Legends is consistently referred to as a separate universe/timeline. While Legends characters may have better feats, characters like dyad Sidious never truly tapped into their true abilities and could be able to replicate some of the higher tier Legends feats. And lowering Rey to “she only blocked FL”, ignoring not only the amp she has (all the Jedi), and ignoring the being she deflected and overpowered their full power is disingenuous and deliberately misleading

Saying Rey wins or Vader wins is quite literally baseless and impossible to verify. By intent, Rey is top tier in her verse, and Vader is not as high in his verse. That’s the only possible scale, and isn’t reliable

That's power to amp the hundreds of planets destroying Star Destroyer btw

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor:

Well no because previous jedi also includes Canon GM Luke who is more powerful than Vader as per canon quotes. He himself should be superior to Prime Canon Vader. Sure he doesn't have feats but he was stated more powerful than at least BOBF Luke who is already superior to Prime Canon Vader.

I agree that Luke by BOBF is > Canon Vader. That's a fact via sheer scaling.

But we don't know anything about Canon GM Luke other than the fact that he's finally stronger than RoTJ Sheev. And we don't know if he was giving Rey anything. Since he alone would be > Every previous Jedi as well as the Titans if we go by the Canon quotes. And the fodders wouldn't add much in comparison. Since even RoTJ Sheev would paste and ragdoll everyone not close to Prime Vader level. So their contributions would still mean nothing in comparison to GM Luke.

So it's clear he wasn't giving everything out and it was intended to be more like a Care Bears style "Put your powers together to beat the evil guy!" Way of winning.

Well firstly sure she didn't do anything impressive that's why I also stated by intent which is how powerful she was supposed to be and also Sidious with Dyad amp was quite powerful with his Star Destroyer feat and his lightning is also decent. I'd place him pretty close to OT Sids actually maybe not AS powerful as ROTJ Sidious

We don't know how powerful she is by Intent. All she did was block lightning via the help of, Literally, every previous Force user that has ever lived in a vague way. And she then fell and died afterwards. Her amp isn't quantifiable to say she would be stronger than Canon Vader. Since the thing it was used for was just reflecting Force Lightning. Which Vader doesn't use. And is more likely to blitz her head off or ragdoll her. Which she showed no defense against. Since Sheev didn't attempt it. And just shot lightning like a moron until he died.

That is literally what I said intent is different because it is how powerful she was SUPPOSED to be which given her settings is SUPPOSED to be superior to Vader. We're on the same side here buddy

Damn straight we are on the same side, mate.

All I'm saying is that I don't think she's more powerful even via whatever intent that exists. Since she did nothing other than reflect Force lightning while standing in place, and died immediately afterwards. And while TRoS Sheev's feat is impressive with his lightning. What Rey did was essentially holding the mirror to kill a creature with it's own reflection. It was basically Tutaminis on steroids.

So even if we go with intent. All she did was stand still and reflect Force Lightning back until the guy killed himself. Something that Vader wouldn't attempt due to obvious reasons. And Rey has no real feats to say she can counter or best him in his own game with her vague, unquantifiable amp.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer

@living162637: You'll forgive me for not believing that is actually Palpatine there, it seemed more like that was some kind of vision thing he was experiencing, given we see him have some reverse experience of ESB with Luke, especially since those around him, who aren't even Force Sensitive was able to survive just being in proximity of it. Also frankly right after this, we have Vader walking with Palps in what appears to be a completely different area.

Palps completely left him after he dominated him, I doubt he was just inside the Kyber crystals for...reasons. The Kyber crystals were alive, so to say that Palps was effecting them is incorrect, it could have easily just been reacting to Vader's presence, that makes much more sense.

But regardless, you're right they are in two separate timelines/universes, but if you're saying this is an impossible match....then it's something that should be locked, because there's no point.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey: overpowers dyad Sidious

“She did nothing except block lightning”

Rey: has the power of every Jedi in history

“Vague”

At this rate it’s denial

AllOfTheJsisnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllOfTheJsisnd

pretty much even weaker incarnations of vader/anakin in legends can one shot all Jedi Rey and proceed to one shot all Sith sheev for the fun of it. Hell even Disney canon vader can pull a 7/10 extreme diff if he manages get close to her and decimate her in a saber duel.

Avatar image for daddyprometheus
DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DaddyPrometheus

It depends on how much more powerful you think Legends characters are, if you believe the ROTS top tiers are planet level scaling massively from Nihilus' drain and because of the "feat" of Anakin causing a "planetary sized explosion" in pannel (among other things) and/or you believe every canon top tier put together (including Yoda) while being one with the Force + Rey's potential (which is higher than Luke's via her being even more impressive than Kylo in her potential) is not that higher than Yoda's mountain feat.

Personally i don't think Legends characters scale that high due to multiple anti-feats that make it clear what are the real limiations of stronger characters than the PT top tiers, such as Starkiller and NJO Luke's showings, both of which scale way above the "titans", and one of them far outclasses the prime Vader, ROTJ Vader would be overwhelmed by Rey's Force Power here, Legends Vader would beat Canon Vader but it's not a stomp, they both have similar power showings and similar scaling to the ROTS top tiers, given Canon Vader is ridiculously weaker than Dyad Sidious (due to being far weaker than ROTJ Sidious), there is nothing to indicate that Legends Vader would close that gap, as it is too massive, we are talking about an opponent that is > a Sidious who has become more powerful than his ROTJ self + Dyad amp + every Sith Lord in history being channeled by him.

With speed however, i am not quite sure, if the difference is too big Vader could potentially blitz unless Rey has some crazy durability (which doesn't seem to be the case) but if that's the case then consider what i said applies only to the "speed equalized" round, i might comment on this after i get a better grasp of what Canon's speed is generally speaking (i have Legends as Lightspeed/FTL with the highest characters), from the looks of most novel showings like these:

As Mors watched, Vader exploded into motion, moving at a preternatural speed that left her mouth hanging open stupidly. Vader was heading directly for the side of the quarry, which was too steep for an ordinary man to scale.

-- Lords Of The Sith

It's definetly not close to what is seen on-screen, much like Legends, but it could be anywhere from Lightning fast to Lightspeed.

Also, All the Jedi Rey is overused af, stop it.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

You’ll forgive me for saying that has no basis to it and the energy there was the thing that permanently damaged Ochi’s eyes, and the entire arc was about getting to Exegol and learning the Emperor’s true “power”. And those scenes are two different moments entirely.

He wasn’t inside them, someone mines it and the energy outpouring effected everyone. And Sids never dominated him beforehand. And now we are just strawmanning, because I never said Sidious was affecting them, however he is withstanding and tanking the power with ease

Obviously it should be locked. However it just forms as a place for people to downscale the ST. No one’s going to lock that here

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer

@living162637: Before this yes Vader was dominated by him, you remember that giant monster? Then Sidious just took it out of Vader’s control.

Also I mistyped, from the scene it sounded like it was Sidious was inside of them or effecting them. But that said, alright so he withstood the energy without taking damage, but I doubt it’s going on planet levels here if that’s what you’re trying to say. Because then even those that took damage still survived.

But regardless it seems this is getting nowhere so I’m willing to just drop this.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

We don’t know what happened there. All we know is the monster died. We don’t know if it died because Vader and Sidious were fighting for its control, or if two conflicting instructions made it die, etc. Its impossible to assert a gauge of power. And mental haxes don’t necessarily indicate power

We also have Vader surviving a weapon that converts the energy of entire planets into a focused blast and improved over 300% from its last planetary conversion.

Not suggesting they’re operating on planetary levels but in terms of feats it’s not as clear cut as people make it out to be

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomp

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader throws a rock through her head with the force. She hasn't even shown the reaction times to deflect a blaster bolt.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllOfTheJsisnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://i.imgur.com/icjlJ8R_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

This shit's way better than palpatine's fleet level storm in rise of Skywalker and Vader scales leaps and bounds above that if you go by g canon he is still palatines most powerful apprentice despite losing most of his power and by eu/c canon/legends he actually got stronger in the force than anakin. This is spite

AllOfTheJsisnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomp

Vader throws a rock through her head with the force. She hasn't even shown the reaction times to deflect a blaster bolt.

Legends Vader babyshakes. This BS ability only allowed her to block lightning. There was nothing else to it. And we can't start making stuff up because it's against the rules.

And even if she's literally all the jedi. The only ones that matter are the Canon Titans. Who are all below their Legends counterparts. Who are, in turn, all below Prime Legends Vader.

Rey ain't winning this. No amount of mental gymnastics is gonna give her the W.

By scaling of legends, Vader.

By implications, Rey.

By feats, Vader.

This amp is unquantifiable and...it killed her in the end. The only thing it allowed her to do from what we see, is redirect Force Lightning...something which is pointless here. We don't really know what it actually does for her, so this is essentially "making up stuff" for a character....which is against the rules.

Vader pastes her across the floor, that is if she doesn't die before then.

pretty much even weaker incarnations of vader/anakin in legends can one shot all Jedi Rey and proceed to one shot all Sith sheev for the fun of it. Hell even Disney canon vader can pull a 7/10 extreme diff if he manages get close to her and decimate her in a saber duel.

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@living162637: Friend, this is cómic vine.

Rey is weaker than an Inquisitor in this forum

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

AllOfTheJsisnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly why are people arguing Rey can defeat him in a force battle when he literally scales leaps and bounds above deathbed yarel poof who absorbed the energy to destroy a planet even if you go by George's anakin>vader statements (he is still dooku tier if you go by that so yeah)

AllOfTheJsisnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

UlTimatePowe123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers