• Begin 100 meters apart
  • Fight takes place here: City of Jaku Hospital
No Caption Provided

Rounds

Round 1:

All For One

Vs

Current Shigaraki

How does the new 'Trancendent Being' fare against the old Lord of Evil?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’ll say all for one stomps for now until we see more from shigaraki. Shigaraki has shown more DC but all for one can fly, has more experience, is probably more skilled as well.

This could change in the coming chapters but shigaraki needs more than DC to win here.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Does he really stomps tho ? I mean the way Shiggy has been hyped as a transcendant guy etc who even made the first ofa user scared etc

I believe it's a good fight by portrayal and hype

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: I made the thread a little early but I think it's just a matter of waiting for feats. We've gotta see his speed, durability and what other quirks he has.

If you look at what he's wearing it's a similar battle suit to Nines and it appears to have a jetpack. Not to mention, the doctor added two very important quirks before the Hero's smashed the tank so we'll soon find out what those quirks are.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: holy shit, I didn't notice the jet pack on his back..i cant wait to see how strong he is currently.

I wonder if he he's more quirks or just afo+decay

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Afo stomps if he uses all his quirks

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shigi stomps for his mountain level DC.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki still needs more feats.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AFO should be on top of the game right now, but we know that's changing very soon.

If we only use the current information we have right now, AFO can fly and maneuver faster than anyone we've seen Shigaraki deal with as well as having a rather large arsenal of ranged attacks to avoid getting close at all.

This will obviously change soon as we see the new set of abilities and features for Shigaraki.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki should take it

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still all for one. Shigaraki might have more quirks but all for one has experience and better showings of combinations. Comparing him and shigaraki’s air cannon all for one looks stronger probably because he boosted his with other quirks.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One wins as he has a lot more experience than Shigaraki.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MattyBoi

All for One for now, could change after next few chapters though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

All for One for now, could change after next few chapter though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee500058d0ce
deactivated-5ee500058d0ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for one, for now. Shigaraki is still featless.

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shigaraki stomps now.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still all for one. He was strong enough to physically engage all might do shigaraki’s physicals mean little.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Still leaning all for one. He seems physically superior and has shown more quirks.

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for One still

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KingOfOlympusZz

Still gonna go with AFO here.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki, he is the only one that can do meaningful damage, AFO can't put him down, meanwhile one touch from shigaraki and he dies.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki. His base strength is at least strong enough that Endeavor thinks it is All Might level, which there is no proof AFO is that strong without quirks. Shigaraki literally has every power AFO has ever had in addition to decay and super regeneration.

Shigaraki also seems to be naturally good at using the quirks AFO had, I don’t think AFO’s experience will change things.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki. His base strength is at least strong enough that Endeavor thinks it is All Might level, which there is no proof AFO is that strong without quirks. Shigaraki literally has every power AFO has ever had in addition to decay and super regeneration.

Shigaraki also seems to be naturally good at using the quirks AFO had, I don’t think AFO’s experience will change things.

The doctor said he isn't as strong as All Might and All For One physically held back All Might. Based on that they should be at least equal. Shigaraki has a statement putting him in All Might tier but AFO has actual showings.

Right to left

As for Shigaraki being naturally good at using the quirks AFO had, he still hasn't shown the raw feats of destructive power AFO has shown with his air cannon. I believe that's because the air cannon's power was the result of a combination of quirks and AFO knew how to use all those quirks at once.

No Caption Provided

He has AFO's power but he has yet to level a city blocks worth of buildings with it like AFO did in Kamino.

OneDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki. One solid hit and it’s over.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

The doctor said he isn't as strong as All Might

I know what he said, I was saying he’s clearly at least in the same tier as All Might given the several statements we’ve got saying such even if All Might still is Superior.

and All For One physically held back All Might.

That’s what I thinking about when I said there is no proof AFO’s base strength is equal to him, we have no idea if he was using a quirk or not there and I find it hard to believe without any quirks he can be equal to All Might(as you’re saying) and yet still not be well above AM when using dozens of strength enhancing quirks.

He has AFO's power but he has yet to level a city blocks worth of buildings with it like AFO did in Kamino.

He hasn’t combined quirks to the extent AFO regularly does, but at best it’s debatable if that gives him the win. And I think his raw power with decay is worth mentioning. Given when he used it in Deika city it caused more destruction the entire fight between All Might and AFO.

No Caption Provided

And while it doesn’t directly make Shigaraki better, I think the fact that he has the real AFO quirk and AFO only has a copy is worth pointing out. As well as straight up being referred to a transcendent being something that has never been described of by anyone in MHA by the first user of One For All.

No Caption Provided

I think it’s clear that Shigaraki is supposed to be a younger, stronger version of AFO at this point which was the goal All For One seems to have so he can take over Shigaraki. And given his willpower was shown to be greater last chapter I doubt that will happen if they fight.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

He hasn’t combined quirks to the extent AFO regularly does, but at best it’s debatable if that gives him the win. And I think his raw power with decay is worth mentioning. Given when he used it in Deika city it caused more destruction the entire fight between All Might and AFO.

No Caption Provided

To be fair Decay just has a large AOE so ofc Deika would have been in a worse state compared to Kamino seeing as the destruction from All Might and AFO was just shockwave and not a hax AOE quirk.

And while it doesn’t directly make Shigaraki better, I think the fact that he has the real AFO quirk and AFO only has a copy is worth pointing out. As well as straight up being referred to a transcendent being something that has never been described of by anyone in MHA by the first user of One For All.

No Caption Provided

I think it’s clear that Shigaraki is supposed to be a younger, stronger version of AFO at this point which was the goal All For One seems to have so he can take over Shigaraki. And given his willpower was shown to be greater last chapter I doubt that will happen if they fight.

Shigaraki was called a transcendent being, sure, but AFO was seen as a God himself and All Might was outright thought to have an invulnerability quirk. All 3 of them have statements to suggest Godlike status within their verse so bringing up anything like that doesn't add much to who's stronger than the other, and by feats of strength and how powerful his attacks are, AFO is still superior (ignoring Decay) as of right now since he was actually shown to use stat amplifying quirks.

Shiggy still hasn't shown anything on All Mights level yet either, even fodder like Rock Lock could still react to Shiggy when he jumped for Aizawa. His leap speed was faster than Endeavor and he has pretty good strength in base but I wouldn't put it in All Might's tier just yet.

Obviously this can all change if Shigaraki actually has those stat amplifier quirks and is shown to use them, at that point I'd say it's fair to say that he would win for certain.

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for one knows how to use his powers better and is strong enough to fight the strongest All Might and nearly kill him. Shigaraki cannot beat him

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:
@thewatcherking said:

@jashro44:

No Caption Provided

To be fair Decay just has a large AOE so ofc Deika would have been in a worse state compared to Kamino seeing as the destruction from All Might and AFO was just shockwave and not a hax AOE quirk.

@thewatcherking said:

No Caption Provided

Shigaraki was called a transcendent being, sure, but AFO was seen as a God himself and All Might was outright thought to have an invulnerability quirk. All 3 of them have statements to suggest Godlike status within their verse so bringing up anything like that doesn't add much to who's stronger than the other, and by feats of strength and how powerful his attacks are, AFO is still superior (ignoring Decay) as of right now since he was actually shown to use stat amplifying quirks.

Shiggy still hasn't shown anything on All Mights level yet either, even fodder like Rock Lock could still react to Shiggy when he jumped for Aizawa. His leap speed was faster than Endeavor and he has pretty good strength in base but I wouldn't put it in All Might's tier just yet.

Obviously this can all change if Shigaraki actually has those stat amplifier quirks and is shown to use them, at that point I'd say it's fair to say that he would win for certain.

In regards to decay, as I said I thought it was worth mentioning how powerful it is. Even if it’s a hax ability it’s worth pointing out Shigaraki before getting a buff was able to casually cause more destruction in seconds than an entire fight between AM and AFO did. This was pointed out in the story for a reason, and it shows the general power Shigaraki has.

AFO hasn’t been referred to as a god as I can recall but being thought of one by the general populace and by the holders of OFA themselves isn’t the same thing. The vessels inside OFA calling him a transcendent being is a high level of praise worth noting, not to be ignored.

As for the stat enhancements I think the fact that he has been depowered for the last couple chapters, when he’s only had AFO for around 4-5 chapters means it really shouldn’t be held against him. And the ability to use AFO’s quirks seem pretty innate for him, so once he’s not under Eraserhead’s quirk I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw him use it though this is speculation. That said I do think Shigaraki can potentially win now, Decay would one shot and I doubt AFO has anything that can do the same. Shigaraki having a higher base and whatnot just cement his superiority for me, though it is debatable.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki still loses. AFO has more battle experience and Shigaraki literally says in the recent chapter that he wants to surpass him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@thewatcherking:

I know what he said, I was saying he’s clearly at least in the same tier as All Might given the several statements we’ve got saying such even if All Might still is Superior.

I mean OK but its not an advantage for Shigaraki.

That’s what I thinking about when I said there is no proof AFO’s base strength is equal to him, we have no idea if he was using a quirk or not there and I find it hard to believe without any quirks he can be equal to All Might(as you’re saying) and yet still not be well above AM when using dozens of strength enhancing quirks.

I don't think Shigaraki is literally All Might level strong with no quirk. I think he has some base enhancer quirks that Eraser cannot remove. Eraser can't remove hetromorphic quirks. He can only remove operational or transformative quirks. I think the wording that was used by Endeavor/the manga translator wasn't precise. I don't think Eraser can just neutralize all of AFO's quirks.

He hasn’t combined quirks to the extent AFO regularly does, but at best it’s debatable if that gives him the win.

He's got more powerful attacks outside of decay. Considering he has more experience in general I think he has the edge.

And I think his raw power with decay is worth mentioning. Given when he used it in Deika city it caused more destruction the entire fight between All Might and AFO.

By feats I would say Shigaraki's decay is the most destructive force we've seen in the verse so far. With that said AFO can fly so its use is limited in the air. Its still an advantage if he can tough AFO but I think AFO is the better H2H fighter. Endeavor seems to be doing OK in H2H with Shigaraki so far and we saw how other pro heroes like Edgeshot (who specialize in H2H and are famous for there speed) couldn't touch AFO.

And while it doesn’t directly make Shigaraki better, I think the fact that he has the real AFO quirk and AFO only has a copy is worth pointing out.

We don't know if Shigaraki's is better or worst.

As well as straight up being referred to a transcendent being something that has never been described of by anyone in MHA by the first user of One For All.

Well what does this mean? Also the scan says "a transcendent one" is coming. Which to me implies Shigaraki wasn't the first. The first was likely AFO himself since he had AFO. It also says "freed from the shackles of his humanity" so do they mean Shigaraki is transcending above being human?

Only time will tell. Right now based on the current available information I would say AFO wins and is the safer bet. Maybe we will see this fight happens this arc. Who knows.

Also just regarding when AFO was called a God, the doctor said he was like a God incarnate.

No Caption Provided

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rizaadxn

@thewatcherking said:

AFO hasn’t been referred to as a god as I can recall but being thought of one by the general populace and by the holders of OFA themselves isn’t the same thing. The vessels inside OFA calling him a transcendent being is a high level of praise worth noting, not to be ignored.

AFO referred to as the Lord of Evil, basically calling him Satan:

No Caption Provided

AFO is said to have a Buddha-like smile and is God incarnate by the Doctor:

No Caption Provided

^ This ties in with his portrayal throughout the flashbacks that we've had where it's shown that he leads an army of people and him having a huge influence just by existing:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

AFO talking about how he would have a tough time fighting against the Deity/God of Tartarus, obviously referring himself to God level status:

No Caption Provided

The AFO quirk itself gives the user a mutation, a hole in each palm of the users hand, this is obviously a direct representation of Jesus:

No Caption Provided

There might be more things since this is just the stuff I remember. With All Might's status/influence being larger than AFO, the fact that he beat AFO in both of their fights, as well as being called Deus ex Machina by AFO and the general outlook of All Might from the public, all that just goes to show that he is of the same Godlike status.

I understand that Shigaraki's 'Trancendent Being' came from AFO's younger brother but from everything that I've put up above, he probably thought the exact same thing about AFO when he had such widespread influence and power. I'd say that AFO definitely fits under the "freed from the shackles of humanity"

As for the stat enhancements I think the fact that he has been depowered for the last couple chapters, when he’s only had AFO for around 4-5 chapters means it really shouldn’t be held against him.

Yeah I know, but we haven't seen him use stat amplifiers yet so basically he has his base strength and durability, then if we add his quirks in, so he's got regeneration, base Air Cannon, Radio waves, Decay and Search (think that's it for what was shown). The panel where he combos RW with Air Cannon makes it pretty obvious that it's like he's scrolling through a catalogue of quirks in his head so he definitely has more but we're yet to see them.

And the ability to use AFO’s quirks seem pretty innate for him, so once he’s not under Eraserhead’s quirk I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw him use it though this is speculation. That said I do think Shigaraki can potentially win now, Decay would one shot and I doubt AFO has anything that can do the same. Shigaraki having a higher base and whatnot just cement his superiority for me, though it is debatable.

Well the logical thing to do if Aizawa stopped using his quirk would be to touch the ground (the Hero's better hope that doesn't happen lol) so I doubt we'd see him use other quirks right from the get go but who knows.

If Shigaraki doesn't have stat amplifiers, AFO should have better attack power disregarding Decay. I did put in the rules that AFO knows about it since it's a death touch, so obviously he can have a chance to play around it. I also think AFO is faster, at least in terms of Combat/reaction speeds since he had no problem dodging Edgeshots Supersonic speeds and reacting to All Might, sending him flying with Air Canon before All Might could jump a distance of a few meters to reach AFO.

Once Shigaraki gets the amplifying quirks I think he'd take it more often than not, if he gets the Overclock quirk then... yeah... I don't see how anyone in the verse is ever supposed to land a hit on him lmao.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think Shiggy would be able to put a hole in All Might like All for One did. I'll go with All for One for now as he has way more experience using his quirks and can even stack them to multiply his power.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well....

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I think AFO has shown more experience with using the different quirks and more knowledge in general. However Shigaraki will likely win some how. That is what I am thinking. But who knows.....Deku did say Shigaraki looks like someone who needs saving.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shiggy had better feats in his fight against all of the heroes, considering that he was still at an advantage while having his quirks erased. i'm leaning towards 65/35 in his favour just because we know of the experience all for one has with his quirks.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

So far I think AFO has shown more experience with using the different quirks and more knowledge in general. However Shigaraki will likely win some how. That is what I am thinking. But who knows.....Deku did say Shigaraki looks like someone who needs saving.

pretty much this

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think I'd back a completed Shigaraki at full power over a weakened AFO. But AFO is pretty mysterious. There are tons of quirks and aspects we have no clue about, not that it matters.

Shigaraki is likely going to fight and win against him very soon either way.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say that AFO still wins for his expirence and evasion due to his levitation.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donnieboy16: shiggy actually has a similar quirk to levitation.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki will take this

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May or may not get this in a few. Can see arguments for both sides frankly.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49 krisbishop  Moderator

AFO for now. Shiga still lacks proper control and experience.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AFO controls him like hes doing now