Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EduardoVR46
No Caption Provided

All For One (Boku no Hero Academia)

VS

No Caption Provided

Kakuzu (Naruto - Naruto Shippuden)

Which of these Nigh-Immortal, ability stealing criminals come out victorious?

Area:

Cell Games Arena (A plain area to be fair for the both of them)

Scenarios:

• 1- Both in Character
  • 2- Bloodlusted
  • 3- In Character, AFO can copy Kakuzu's abilities

Rules:

• No Prep-Time
  • No Outside interference
  • Kakuzu is before Edo-Tensei
  • Since Prime All For One is featless, we'll have to stick to current All for One
  • Anime Feats

This is my first Matchup in the site, and I was somewhat surprised to find no one had made this battle; They're both highly aged criminals, both almost the same age, they both steal abilities from other people, are basically immortal and, in my opinion, are pretty baddas, besides I do feel like it is a pretty even matchup.

Please do not just answer with "-Character- Stomps", give me an explanation on why it trumps itself above the other.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think All For one has shown greater destructive power and I don't think Kakuzu is fast enough to dance around him. All For One is also stronger physically.

EduardoVR46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I think All For one has shown greater destructive power and I don't think Kakuzu is fast enough to dance around him. All For One is also stronger physically.

Yes but AFO hasn't demonstrated any incredible speed feats as of yet.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AFO wins. All Might had a hard time wining despite his strength and speed, one could go as far as to say AFO only lost due to his cockiness.

If AFO goes all out I doubt Kakuzu could win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dec5f205d975
deactivated-5dec5f205d975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakuzu should win this. 5 elements, Earth Grudge Fear, Diamond Armour, High intelligence, Great speed, and Hand to hand combat. Those are enough to beat All For One.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One raises his hands and does this.

No Caption Provided
rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for one tem a vantagem nesse combatê

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakuzu.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for One does to most of the Akatsuki what he did to the heroes when he appeared, Pain has the means to combat him.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for One should win

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakuzu should win. He solos the mhaverse.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Afo one shot

Avatar image for deactivated-5e86507753c12
deactivated-5e86507753c12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: it’s anime feats only so that isn’t really relevant but still AFO most likely wins this

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One has greater DC/Durability but he is still too slow to compete, something alot of people like to ignore

The notion that MHA can keep up with PTS Naruto combatants is fallacious and delusional

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakuzu Should be multiple times faster.

Alos with his versatility and multiple hearts and being able to attack from multiple angles at once makes it very hard for All For One IMHO. Also we don't know the exact damage output from that attack it's at least partially conceivable that Kakuzus Hardened Skin technique might be able to lower the damage a lot. All For One would take some effort to out down though. I'm leaning more toward Kakuzu. But just 6/10.

Nergigante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Kakuzu like far faster? Also his Diamond Skin is a big advantage against physical attacks.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even debatable like seriously, kakuzu and hidan friggin took down a bijuu, he mopped the floor with Kakashi with sharingan in cqc, maybe give AFO a team mate and equalise speed, otherwise kakuzu speed blitzes and oneshots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: that’s from the movie not the show and he didn’t say movie feats

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By seastone98

Damn, kakuzu was an untapped goldmine of a character smh

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi>AFO

And Kakazu was above Kakashi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@sixpathsnaruto: it's in the anime too

No Caption Provided

Kakuzu can survive it, Plus He is faster than All For One, and this guy fought Hashirama.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for one maybe too durable for Kakuzu but too slow to hit Kakuzu

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SamJackson

@sixpathsnaruto said:

@rizaadxn: that’s from the movie not the show and he didn’t say movie feats

The movies are canon to the anime though.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto: it's not from the movie. It's from the OVA episode that was adapted from the All Might Origins manga chapter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: the ova wasn’t an anime episode it was a special feature attached to the movie.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for One has so many quirks but damn, he uses it to freakin make a stronger punch. Like WTH.

Either way, that lifting his hand feat is from a movie/OVA (i Think) and it's all light, would like to the actual DC of that attack to see if it can even kill Kakazu.

But sticking strictly to the anime, Kakazu wins. While just like AM, AFO is stronger than Kakazu. But Kakazu is extremely durable and he is FAR faster. He has high DC elemental attacks to take down AFO.

So Kakazu wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: while the ova feats are canon as they were adapted from the manga story I don’t believe the movie feats are as they were not accurate with canon feats.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: the idea of him using the quirks to make a hella strong punch is to show that the number 1 hero, the guy who always punches things to win the battle, was defeated in the same way he defeats everything else. Its symbolic.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: while the ova feats are canon as they were adapted from the manga story I don’t believe the movie feats are as they were not accurate with canon feats.

How aren’t they accurate with canon feats? And Horikoshi has already stated the movies are canon. You can’t have the movie being canon without the feats being canon.

“Of course, without a doubt, the movie and manga are adjoined, and the movie is connected to the manga story that happens after it.” Link

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto:

https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/All_Might_Rising_(OVA)

As I said, it's not from the movie and is an OVA episode which is adapted from a manga chapter that Horikoshi drew himself. Just because the episode was bundled with the movie in the dvd set doesn't mean it is from the movie itself. The episode wasn't even released till months later. It's canon. It literally shows how Nana dies, which we know is a canon event in the story and although the feats of the movie can feel out of place, this OVA episode was adapted from a manga chapter which Horikoshi made. AFO himself isn't in his crippled state so there's no reason to believe that the feat he preformed is out of place for the story. You've gotta remember that him and AM were untouchable in their primes, whereas characters like Gigantomachia, Re-Destro and current Shigaraki are actually on a similar level to their weakened crippled states.

While the feats of the movie are debatable and I prefer to not use them or scale from them, they are considered canon. Horikoshi stated that they are adjoined with the manga which technically would mean the events did happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: The story can be canon but Deku being completely on par with all might while they were fighting is complete bs as Deku is nowhere near All mights speed in 5 percent and the objects he was smashing through with his legs were far too big for what he can handle in the manga and anime at 5 percent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: my guy I literally said it was a special feature attached to the movie I never said it was the movie itself. That still doesn’t make it an episode straight out the anime it’s it’s own thing hence the term OVA which are specifically made for home releases of movies which is why it’s only in the Blu-ray Disc which is also why it was released after the dvd because blu-ray is always released after the dvd.

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d like to say that as of now AFO may still have regeneration and blunt force because as of the latest chapters it was said that the doctor can duplicate quirks that AFO has used like Johnny and AFO both have the teleportation quirk so this might help though this is also assumptions but it’s still entirely impossible.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto: just because it's from the OVA doesn't change the fact that it's also from the anime though... It's literally in the anime format and the event that takes place when the feat is preformed is canon to the anime, It shows exactly how Nana dies.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@sixpathsnaruto: it's in the anime too

No Caption Provided

lmfao if u think this will one shot kakuzu especially when he has diamond hard skin...kakuzu blitz this fodder

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: I mean have any of you actually shown any feats besides “he blitzed and one shots” though ?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@thelemonadestan said:

@epichotflame: I mean have any of you actually shown any feats besides “he blitzed and one shots” though ?

kakuzu takes down tailed beast for breakfast, tailed beast can rip a mountain with just air pressure from their roar, tail swipe, etc...he definitely has the physicals....he can steal AFO's heart, has diamond skin...he also controls the 5 elements (controls 5 black living "things" that can use the 5 elements), the 5 elements can gangbang and attack AFO, its basically 6 against 1 with the 6 being able to blitz AFO to oblivion...its a mismatch, really....

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Can you actually show scans or something ? Also aren’t mountains in Naruto relatively small ?

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for One does to most of the Akatsuki what he did to the heroes when he appeared, Pain has the means to combat him.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Genin solos MHA verse. When the verse shows hypersonic feats, we can about how they don’t get blitzed like the statues that they are.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Raziel2014
@thelemonadestan said:

@epichotflame: Can you actually show scans or something ? Also aren’t mountains in Naruto relatively small ?

dont mind him every naruto fans thinks everyone is mountain level, Kakuzu is decently powerful but he is nowhere near Mountain Tier when he has trouble fighting kakashi and inoshikacho, he has decently high defense via earth spear but his physicals are still lower than Sakura and Tsunade as most of the ninjas are, even Sasori was one shot by building level Sakura punches, Kakuzu is City Block+ via jutsu, lets not forget he got killed by a town level incomplete rasenshurikken.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(srry dont have scans rn but can search if u dont believe me) u can watch kurama rampaging on konoha (he ripped a good chunk of rocks at far distance just by roaring) or basically scale him above his 4 tailed chakra cloak, when his 4 tailed chakra cloak fought orochimaru, it ripped out a massive crater by roaring and waved 1 hand to cause a big shockwave that reached almost the entire forest (imma get back to this and post scans, if i have time)

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelemonadestan said:

dont mind him every naruto fans thinks everyone is mountain level, Kakuzu is decently powerful but he is nowhere near Mountain Tier when he has trouble fighting kakashi and inoshikacho, he has decently high defense via earth spear but his physicals are still lower than Sakura and Tsunade as most of the ninjas are, even Sasori was one shot by building level Sakura punches, Kakuzu is City Block+ via jutsu, lets not forget he got killed by a town level incomplete rasenshurikken.

cool dude, AFO still gets humiliated by kakuzu, dont care about kakuzu's lvl tbh but AFO is weak asf compared to him, AFO only has more DC, thats all

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelemonadestan said:

Very refreshing to see this.

Why do you (addressing everyone/anyone here) suppose that Gai and Kakashi were so shocked by the bijuu's DC when they took out the mountains in their fight with BM Naruto? Why were the five kage shocked when Madara sliced a couple of mountains apart? Because that is actually a relatively high level of power for the verse.

No version of Naruto before BM is mountain level, very few of the kages are mountain level, only a couple of the Akatsuki are mountain level. People run around CV acting like Sarutobi, Sarutobi's staff and Sarutobi's mom are mountain-level, what a joke.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@adi_frost: the idea of him using the quirks to make a hella strong punch is to show that the number 1 hero, the guy who always punches things to win the battle, was defeated in the same way he defeats everything else. Its symbolic.

Well, It was disappointing for me at the very least considering he should have hundreds of other awesome quirks. Also this limits him in the battle forums as well cause everything else will be categorised as "not in character" for him. Btw that irony falls apart considering All Might won that battle lol.

sobekapep7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sobekapep7

AFO, high diff.

And anyone who thinks that a fucking genin solos MHA is a fucking idiot. Those children are fodder in nearly any super powered verse. Only real argument we got in favor of Kakuzu was "he blitzes", which is bullshit. Both are mountain level and both are pretty powerful and hax but AFO has better showings and more hax, so he wins with difficulty. This Naruto wank, gives most fans a bad name.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for One uses one of his many stolen quirks to take down Kakuzu

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One has a very solid chance and can actually take this, it could go either way though.