• 79 results
#51 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Higherpower is not a good debater but he is better than you and I've already faced him before on this subject and multiple others. He isn't winning this. He isn't going to provide ay evidence that All for one or one for all can throw punches faster than sound or move their body a distance faster than sound. Wonder Woman has "supersonic" reactions by blocking assault rifle bullets at close range, she was to put things nicely, fodder to superman.

@hittheassasin: I concede that Superman isn't relativistic btw so ignore my comment when I said he was. I forgot that it only takes travel surpassing the speed of sound to travel into space in seconds.

you should've known better, but I didn't want to say anything. You can only be relative to something else. I'm assuming you got that "relativistic" stuff from VSBattles?

#52 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

I'm "sold" on faora being faster than sound due to having mach cones when she punched. I'm sold on superman being faster than sound because he made a sonic boom in flight and has mach cones when he punched. I'm sold on Zod being faster than sound for again, sonic booms and mach cones. I'm sold on Doomsday being faster than sound because again sonic booms and mach cones. These things occur in real life, a jet that breaks the sound barrier makes a sonic boom and has a mach cone, even bullets have cones if you view them in slow motion.

And honestly that can be just taken as visual effect like what you said in your last sentence about MHA being an anime so you disconsider said feat. They don't punch as fast, don't deal as many punches, neither do they deal them as hard. All Might could level buildings by punching the air. Says a lot about how fast they punch because striking power is related to speed. They don't produce sonic booms when they punch, they create shockwaves inferior to that of All Might's and mach cones only comes when they fly. And this is fiction by the way, you won't always see the same visual effects.

Thanks, so you're not going to quantify FTE? Got it.

There is no need to quantify because I have already given a much more quantifiable solution, otherwise fine, I will take Death Battle as a source of how fast FTE actually is, further supported by the fact the Bakugo said it himself that he didn't see a thing, Izuku didn't know that All Might was the one that put him out of the way and so on.

Loading Video...

And just so you know, Zoro and All Might do they exact same thing.

Citation. Why is this relevant again?

Cuz you are only taking statements as a basis for your answers. This was said in BvS

This is a completely irrelevant example. You're basing your speed feats on how many fodders dropped on the ground and not on anything concrete. Wow, so if it was 20 soldiers instead of 10 that Faora fought, she wouldn't be able to "blitz"? Thanks for telling me /s

LMAO you didn't even read what I said. He dropped them before gravity could even take place. Foara was only taking them on 1 by 1. What Foara did in like 5 or so moves, All Might did in practically one.

So quantify it then. You don't have to be anywhere near the speed of sound to "blitz" someone.

Same can be said about Faora, her blitzing feat is cute in comparison.

Great another crap example ignoring the fact that My Hero Academy is an anime, while Faora is a live action character so things are shown in a different manner. In the video you have linked, All Might moved so fast that he "teleported". Does this mean All-might is now a teleporter too? No it doesn't.

LMAO, looks like I will just take those sonic booms as visual effects and they aren't even going the speed of sound, by actual feats All Might stomps.

Great, they have at best supersonic reaction speeds which does not mean they punch, run or move at supersonic speeds

Then explain how they punch so hard.

#53 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Gee, thanks for the compliment.... I suppose you're better than both us?

Regardless, not to intrude in this debate, but you do realise that, unlike Wonder Woman, All Might and All For One are significantly stronger and more durable than Superman, who doesn't consistently utilise his speed anyway and often prefers to tank hits(see Wonder Womans headbutt and other attacks as well as Batmans assault in BVS) even if he could dodge them.

Additionally, both of the BNHO team have casually supersonic reaction time while significantly out of prime, so even if they are slower, they can keep up, considering they're in their prime for this fight(at least All Might is) and then overwhelm Supes with Impact Reversal Quirk or superior physicals.

Also, I'd glady do a CaV on this, if you're up. All Might and All For One vs DCEU Superman and Zod, or something along those lines?

#54 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@gearsecond659:

What?

Damn, the Kryptonian downplay is real. Okay let me break it down for you.

DCEU Superman is way faster than All Might and All For One in travel speed, easily bull rushing Doomsday from Earth to space in seconds. Superman can quite literally do the same to All might and All For One.

There isn't concrete evidence that he went to from earth to space in seconds. The scenes could be cut down and is speed in the city don't match that. Doomsday was more than capable of reacting to his bullrush anyway.

In addition, Superman is massively faster than All Might and All For One. He kept up with and reacted to DCEU Flash who sees hypersonic + beings in slow motion. I mean Superman literally moved so fast that the hypersonic + Wonder Woman was frozen in time.

And no, shockwaves aren't going to do anything to Superman, who tanked this with ease

Just because he can do that to WW and Flash does not mean he can do it to All Might and All for One. He may be unarguably faster with that superspeed but they are more ways to quantify speed other than bullet timing and we are underselling FTE speed massively. People can see bullets but it only takes a moment to react to them since reaction times are that slow ( fiction wise ). That is only one factor, consider the size of that 6 foot tall All Might going at that kind of speed. Also shockwave isn't just some special ability All Might possesses. He does that because he punches that hard. A direct hit is near fatal to even the likes of Doomsday.

And withstood the increased gravity of the World Engine.

They are all impressive feats but they don't go to the point where they just no sell attacks especially when All Might himself could potentially one shot that World Engine. In fact one shot isn't the only thing they do. They deal multiple hits, each with the power to collapse entire buildings and city blocks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#55 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

@gearsecond659:

There isn't concrete evidence that he went to from earth to space in seconds. The scenes could be cut down and is speed in the city don't match that. Doomsday was more than capable of reacting to his bullrush anyway.

Wait what? First of all, Superman has flown into space several times in the span of seconds, so with this consistency it is pretty obvious that Superman is actually moving at this speed in travel speed. And just because Doomsday reacted to his bullrush doesn't mean All Might and All For One can...

Just because he can do that to WW and Flash does not mean he can do it to All Might and All for One.

Nani?

WW and Flash are faster than All Might and All For One by a pretty substantial margin so I am confident that All Might and All For One would be statues to Superman.

He may be unarguably faster with that superspeed but they are more ways to quantify speed other than bullet timing and we are underselling FTE speed massively.

FTE isn't all that impressive in comparison to Superman, who sees casual bullet timers in slow motion. If anything, I think you are overselling FTE.

People can see bullets but it only takes a moment to react to them since reaction times are that slow ( fiction wise ). That is only one factor, consider the size of that 6 foot tall All Might going at that kind of speed. Also shockwave isn't just some special ability All Might possesses. He does that because he punches that hard. A direct hit is near fatal to even the likes of Doomsday.

Fatal to Doomsday?

Doomsday is no stranger to shockwaves

No Caption Provided

That shockwave alone I'd argue covered just as much area as a punch from All Might if not more so

They are all impressive feats but they don't go to the point where they just no sell attacks especially when All Might himself could potentially one shot that World Engine. In fact one shot isn't the only thing they do. They deal multiple hits, each with the power to collapse entire buildings and city blocks.

Superman sustained no damage from the World Engine's gravity though. The only reason he looked constipated was because was pushing his flight capabilities to his limits by overcoming the increased gravity. But in terms of durability, Superman was uninjured by the World Engine so he is more than capable of tanking All Might's attacks. And lol at All Might overcoming the gravity of the World Engine with shockwaves alone.

#56 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@gearsecond659:

Wait what? First of all, Superman has flown into space several times in the span of seconds, so with this consistency it is pretty obvious that Superman is actually moving at this speed in travel speed. And just because Doomsday reacted to his bullrush doesn't mean All Might and All For One can...

There is no clear evidence he did that in seconds. And his consistent flight speed on earth disproves that. And just because you potential travel speed doesn't mean you use that to blitz and he never really blitzed anyone as fast as WW.

Nani?

WW and Flash are faster than All Might and All For One by a pretty substantial margin so I am confident that All Might and All For One would be statues to Superman.

Flash, no doubt, WW? What makes you say she is that fast? Because she reacts to bullets? All For One quite clearly made a being faster than sound look bad, and All Might has moved faster than WW could ever dream of. He cleared a distance before 6 people even started to fall to the ground, and he even punched them all individually.

FTE isn't all that impressive in comparison to Superman, who sees casual bullet timers in slow motion. If anything, I think you are overselling FTE.

I am mostly comparing it to Wonder Woman. What I am trying to say is that All Might could be substantially faster than her so he won't be a statue to superman.

Fatal to Doomsday?

Doomsday is no stranger to shockwaves

Isn't the case for a shockwave like this

No Caption Provided

And that was his casual hit

That shockwave alone I'd argue covered just as much area as a punch from All Might if not more so

And that is more like a dust cloud honestly

Superman sustained no damage from the World Engine's gravity though. The only reason he looked constipated was because was pushing his flight capabilities to his limits by overcoming the increased gravity. But in terms of durability, Superman was uninjured by the World Engine so he is more than capable of tanking All Might's attacks. And lol at All Might overcoming the gravity of the World Engine with shockwaves alone.

I said he could destroy the World Engine but considering the guy could hit so hard he could level a city block that wouldn't be a surprise. He literally changed the weather with a punch.

#57 Edited by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

And honestly that can be just taken as visual effect like what you said in your last sentence about MHA being an anime so you disconsider said feat. They don't punch as fast, don't deal as many punches, neither do they deal them as hard. All Might could level buildings by punching the air. Says a lot about how fast they punch because striking power is related to speed. They don't produce sonic booms when they punch, they create shockwaves inferior to that of All Might's and mach cones only comes when they fly. And this is fiction by the way, you won't always see the same visual effects.

Are you trying to claim that a jet that breaks the sound barrier didn't actually break the sound barrier but it's a "visual effect"? Superman doesn't get hurt by being thrown into buildings, neither does Zod or any of the kryptonians. Especially Doomsday who tanks a nuke to the face and a fall to Earth.

Shockwaves are not indicative of breaking the sound barrier, which is why All might and One for all haven't moved faster than sound.

Don't be stupid. Saying "this is fiction" is a bad excuse. Fiction can still very much use real world physics which is what DCEU has been using for it's speedsters. Stop typing more crap.

There is no need to quantify because I have already given a much more quantifiable solution, otherwise fine, I will take Death Battle as a source of how fast FTE actually is, further supported by the fact the Bakugo said it himself that he didn't see a thing, Izuku didn't know that All Might was the one that put him out of the way and so on.

This is BS again. You don't want to quantify these feats, you're just posting them. We don't know at all how fast All Might was moving.

And just so you know, Zoro and All Might do they exact same thing.

Please don't ever post anything about One Piece in a thread that has nothing to do with one piece. Don't use bullshit screwattack calculations about Zoro from one piece to claim that All might moves at hypersonic speeds.

Cuz you are only taking statements as a basis for your answers. This was said in BvS

Are you seriously trying to imply that I think superman is unkillable or I support superman being unkillable by a quote I don't know about even though Superman was killed? Are you crazy?

LMAO you didn't even read what I said. He dropped them before gravity could even take place. Foara was only taking them on 1 by 1. What Foara did in like 5 or so moves, All Might did in practically one.

This is where you quantify how fast this is.

LMAO, looks like I will just take those sonic booms as visual effects and they aren't even going the speed of sound, by actual feats All Might stomps.

Wow, looks like real life jets don't move faster than sound. They're just visual effects. Sonic booms aren't real guys /s. COme up with something better.

Then explain how they punch so hard.

Explain what? how who punches hard?

If you're not going to properly debate stop replying to my comments. Stop using "it's fiction" as a defense.

@hittheassasin:

All Might and All For One are significantly stronger and more durable than Superman

This is stupid. All might and All for one would be completely vaporized if a nuke dropped on them, supes was not. They get cut by far less than superman, hurt by less than superman. Neither of them are more durable that superman and at best punch harder.

both of the BNHO team have casually supersonic reaction time while significantly out of prime

No they do not. One of them has one shoddy supersonic reaction feat that is powerscaled to the other. Neither of them have shown they can accelerate their fists faster than sound, fly or run faster than sound or more. Current superman is far faster than this and won't sit idly by while someone tries to dodge his fist that is much slower than him.

they can keep up

They won't. They do not punch as fast. Superman himself is also much faster than he was when he started. Superman is the type of character to use his superior speed and bullrush his opponents. he did it to Zod. He did it to Namek. He did it Doomsday. He did it to the African Warlord that held Lois. He did it to Wonder Woman. They are not keeping up with superman and definitely not going to defeat the entire Justice Leage.

who doesn't consistently utilise his speed anyway and often prefers to tank hits(see Wonder Womans headbutt and other attacks as well as Batmans assault in BVS)

Have you actually watched Justice League? Is your example of Superman of "not consistently using his speed" him holding Wonder Woman directly in his face a way of saying he doesn't use his speed even though right before that he used his superspeed to stop her hands from doing her attack? Do you know how difficult it is to dodge a headbutt if you hold someone directly in your face?

Why ignore everything else he dodged and reacted to in Justice league? Dodging steppenwolf and beating him? Seeing the entire justice league in slow motion? Using superspeed to stop and subdue wonder woman? Beating the justice league with his superspeed?

We should ignore all of his other feats for Wonder Woman's failed headbutt?

When all else fails, you go back to Batman v Superman where superman didn't want to actually fight batman and then got weakened by Kryptonite. What a failure.

overwhelm Supes with Impact Reversal Quirk or superior physicals.

Yes, after they're in space and dead, or frozen, or burned

Also, I'd glady do a CaV on this, if you're up. All Might and All For One vs DCEU Superman and Zod, or something along those lines?

Seeing your previous CAVs and debates, I don't want to waste my time with you. If this is indicative of how you will debate, then it will be worthless nor would I use Zod.

#58 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

Are you trying to claim that a jet that breaks the sound barrier didn't actually break the sound barrier but it's a "visual effect"? Superman doesn't get hurt by being thrown into buildings, neither does Zod or any of the kryptonians. Especially Doomsday who tanks a nuke to the face and a fall to Earth.

Shockwaves are not indicative of breaking the sound barrier, which is why All might and One for all haven't moved faster than sound.

Don't be stupid. Saying "this is fiction" is a bad excuse. Fiction can still very much use real world physics which is what DCEU has been using for it's speedsters. Stop typing more crap.

No because Superman doesn't create sonic booms with his punches nor is he a jet. Some characters go faster and don't even create sonic booms. Just because All Might doesn't create sonic booms doesn't mean he isn't going faster than sound. I can list a bunch of characters who go that fast but don't create sonic booms. You are also trying say that FTE speed is not an indication of how fast they go when there is clearly a certain degree of speed you need to be to go FTE. Faster than the eye can see. You are trying to disregard FTE, by the same nature I will disregard sonic booms as a visual effect.

This is BS again. You don't want to quantify these feats, you're just posting them. We don't know at all how fast All Might was moving.

Faster than people can see, as far I know Faora isn't capable of that.

Are you seriously trying to imply that I think superman is unkillable or I support superman being unkillable by a quote I don't know about even though Superman was killed? Are you crazy?

Posting something out of a guidebook and by the same nature you will be thinking superman is unkillable or heat vision is lightspeed. Its not what you think, its the way you are thinking. Anyways this guy knows where it probably came from. Guidebooks make them exactly like their comic counterparts which isn't the case AT ALL.

@supermanforever

This is where you quantify how fast this is.

I wouldn't have to repeat myself if you bothered reading.

Wow, looks like real life jets don't move faster than sound. They're just visual effects. Sonic booms aren't real guys /s. COme up with something better.

Except what you see in movies is not what you see in real life LMAO. Do we know they make sonic booms with their punches? Flight I can agree but their combat speed, a whole punch of nope.

Explain what? how who punches hard?

If you're not going to properly debate stop replying to my comments. Stop using "it's fiction" as a defense.

You think their combat speed is slow am I right? There is a very clear relation with speed and how fast you punch. All Might punches worlds harder than Superman, he clearly punches faster too. You want to see sonic booms when they punch but that can't be the case. That isn't what you are gonna see most of the time. You are expecting way too much. MHA is an anime and JL is live action. They aren't just gonna make the same visual effects so its all up to interpretation. I never used "its fiction" as a defense but you are clearly bringing up too much BS like they have to create sonic booms or after images to be as fast as sound.

#59 Edited by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

No because Superman doesn't create sonic booms with his punches nor is he a jet.

He's faster than a jet.

Superman & Zod very much break the sound barrier with his fists.

So does Faora

So does Doomsday

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Writers even confirm they're faster than sound while giving us the viewers a clue in their movie that said characters are faster than sound.

Just because All Might doesn't create sonic booms doesn't mean he isn't going faster than sound.

And this is where you actually prove tha all might moves faster than sound but you've continuously failed to do so. Show all might crossing a distance in a time period that would equal being faster than sound. Show all might outpacing something else that is faster than sound.

I can list a bunch of characters who go that fast but don't create sonic booms.

It very much seems to me that you aren't getting my comments at all. Snyder and Co. have the kryptonians moving faster than sound and went the extra effort to show them making sonic booms and having mach cones to show the viewer that these guys are moving faster than sound.

This does not mean I am saying any character in fiction that doesn't have mach cones or makes sonic booms isn't moving faster than sound.

by the same nature I will disregard sonic booms as a visual effect. Except what you see in movies is not what you see in real life LMAO. Do we know they make sonic booms with their punches? Flight I can agree but their combat speed, a whole punch of nope.

breaking the sound barrier causes a sonic boom. That is literally moving faster than sound. You ignoring it is irrelevant and doesn't mean it didn't happen. When an object travels through the air and travels faster than sound, they make a sonic boom. This is what happens because kryptonians can move their hands faster than sound. Don't ask this again because I have provided you the definition.

You are also trying say that FTE speed is not an indication of how fast they go when there is clearly a certain degree of speed you need to be to go FTE. Faster than the eye can see. You are trying to disregard FTE

FTE is unquantifiable crap. Come up with something better than "I didn't see All might when he took down fodder"

Faster than people can see, as far I know Faora isn't capable of that.

By your logic, Faora is FTE because none of those soldiers could see her coming and died.

Posting something out of a guidebook and by the same nature you will be thinking superman is unkillable or heat vision is lightspeed.

Stop repeating yourself and repeating stupid crap. Read this comment that you posted and see why it makes no sense at all.

Guidebooks make them exactly like their comic counterparts which isn't the case AT ALL.

Once again that's dumb as hell. Kryptonians are far more powerful in their comics than these movies.

I wouldn't have to repeat myself if you bothered reading.

I read what you typed. You've quantified nothing and even refused to calculate anything. You honestly want me to believe a character is faster than sound because they're "fte".

he clearly punches faster too

Nope and you've failed to prove so.

You want to see sonic booms when they punch but that can't be the case. they have to create sonic booms or after images to be as fast as sound.

Nope, I want to see proof. Post a scan of All might punching multiple bullets. Post a scan of all might running from one end of japan to the other in a few seconds. Post a scan of all might running faster than a bullet. Post a scan of all might doing anything that indicates he can move his body at the speed of sound or faster. Don't come back to me with "FTE" nonesense.

For example, most of dragon ball doesn't have sonic booms yet we know their characters a massively hypersonic because they have feats that can be somewhat quantifiable, like Gotenks flying around the entire Earth dozens of times with a timeframe from between 1 - 29 minutes. That is a good speed feat that shows he's ridiculously faster than sound.

You haven't posted anything at all like that, that is clear or indicates All might is even close to the speed of sound. All might is fast, he isn't that fast.

You are expecting way too much. MHA is an anime and JL is live action. They aren't just gonna make the same visual effects so its all up to interpretation. I never used "its fiction" as a defense but you are clearly bringing up too much BS like they have to create sonic booms or after images to be as fast as sound.

Not even close. Even shitty one punch man has characters making sonic booms and the author drawing mach cones for multiple characters. Guess he was "expecting too much" too. Perhaps I have more scrutiny for feats than you, Mr. "FTE"

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The team is not passing Doomsday.

#60 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

He's faster than a jet.

Superman & Zod very much break the sound barrier with his fists.

So does Faora

So does Doomsday

those are shockwaves not sonic booms

And this is where you actually prove tha all might moves faster than sound but you've continuously failed to do so. Show all might crossing a distance in a time period that would equal being faster than sound. Show all might outpacing something else that is faster than sound.

You are really looking for case specific scenarios. If you can move faster than anyone could even see, you are as fast or faster than a bullet. A grown man of that size can't just go invisible to the naked eye out of pure speed without being faster than sound. Sometimes we can see bullets. All Might did it to the point he was almost invisible or was invisible but that isn't his superpower. It has much to do with distance too and All Might was like 50 meters away from that guy.

It very much seems to me that you aren't getting my comments at all. Snyder and Co. have the kryptonians moving faster than sound and went the extra effort to show them making sonic booms and having mach cones to show the viewer that these guys are moving faster than sound.

This does not mean I am saying any character in fiction that doesn't have mach cones or makes sonic booms isn't moving faster than sound.

Fine then, but then you disregarding FTE I will disagree with.

breaking the sound barrier causes a sonic boom. That is literally moving faster than sound. You ignoring it is irrelevant and doesn't mean it didn't happen. When an object travels through the air and travels faster than sound, they make a sonic boom. This is what happens because kryptonians can move their hands faster than sound. Don't ask this again because I have provided you the definition.

Except they aren't making sonic booms with their hands, they are making shockwaves.

FTE is unquantifiable crap. Come up with something better than "I didn't see All might when he took down fodder"

The guy who didn't see All Might isn't even fodder and FTE is a tier higher than blur speed already, specially with the distances All Might tends to cross

By your logic, Faora is FTE because none of those soldiers could see her coming and died.

There is no proof the soldiers couldn't see her. She simply did it faster than they can react that does not mean they can't see her.

Stop repeating yourself and repeating stupid crap. Read this comment that you posted and see why it makes no sense at all.

Because the guidebooks are not a reliable way to prove feats. On screen feats are what matters. The guidebooks tend to go as far as their comic counterparts. If you keep taking guidebook statements no one would be debating anyone's speed by now.

I read what you typed. You've quantified nothing and even refused to calculate anything. You honestly want me to believe a character is faster than sound because they're "fte".

Which is a degree higher than blur speed which you refuse to accept. Maybe you didn't even watch their reasoning to begin with. The reason FTE is an incredible feat. Just like All Might they were in the exact same situations. If he was able to travel all the way to Eraser Head at FTE in practically 50 feet he would definitely be 5x faster than a bullet. Theres a calc. Disprove it.

Nope and you've failed to prove so.

Can you even prove Faora punched faster? All Might did it before they reached the ground.

Nope, I want to see proof. Post a scan of All might punching multiple bullets. Post a scan of all might running from one end of japan to the other in a few seconds. Post a scan of all might running faster than a bullet. Post a scan of all might doing anything that indicates he can move his body at the speed of sound or faster. Don't come back to me with "FTE" nonesense.

For example, most of dragon ball doesn't have sonic booms yet we know their characters a massively hypersonic because they have feats that can be somewhat quantifiable, like Gotenks flying around the entire Earth dozens of times with a timeframe from between 1 - 29 minutes. That is a good speed feat that shows he's ridiculously faster than sound.

You haven't posted anything at all like that, that is clear or indicates All might is even close to the speed of sound. All might is fast, he isn't that fast.

And you know by legit actual feats, All Might is still miles better. All Might did in one go what Faora did 1 by 1. You know, kryptonians aren't sound speed then before her feat far too inferior to begin with and you keep claiming she is soundspeed and that crap

Not even close. Even shitty one punch man has characters making sonic booms and the author drawing mach cones for multiple characters. Guess he was "expecting too much" too. Perhaps I have more scrutiny for feats than you, Mr. "FTE"

Show me that OPM and I could probably show you the same thing MHA.

#61 Edited by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

Sorry, but this will be my final post to you in this thread. It's been great debating you but I don't have any more patience repeating myself, then you repeating yourself with bad english and not understanding what I'm typing.

Show me that OPM and I could probably show you the same thing MHA.

Shoop da whoop what?

No Caption Provided

There's more where that came from, but one example should be good enough. If you want a great series that is scientific and follows Science and is very quantifiable, read Battle Angel Alita.

those are shockwaves not sonic booms

Can you even prove Faora punched faster?

Except they aren't making sonic booms with their hands, they are making shockwaves.

Mach cones, not generic shockwaves.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

All might did nothing around the speed of sound.

And you know by legit actual feats, All Might is still miles better. All Might did in one go what Faora did 1 by 1. You know, kryptonians aren't sound speed then before her feat far too inferior to begin with and you keep claiming she is soundspeed and that crap

bad english

Which is a degree higher than blur speed which you refuse to accept. Maybe you didn't even watch their reasoning to begin with. The reason FTE is an incredible feat. Just like All Might they were in the exact same situations. If he was able to travel all the way to Eraser Head at FTE in practically 50 feet he would definitely be 5x faster than a bullet. Theres a calc. Disprove it.

The guy who didn't see All Might isn't even fodder and FTE is a tier higher than blur speed already, specially with the distances All Might tends to cross

No Caption Provided

You put up a shit calc, and you're trying to force me to disprove it? Are you serious? You can't even quantify "blur speeds"

There is no proof the soldiers couldn't see her. She simply did it faster than they can react that does not mean they can't see her.

Can't see what they can't react to

Because the guidebooks are not a reliable way to prove feats. On screen feats are what matters. The guidebooks tend to go as far as their comic counterparts. If you keep taking guidebook statements no one would be debating anyone's speed by now.

Said Guidebook is only supporting what is already there. This guidebook is not going anywhere near comic superman.

If you can move faster than anyone could even see, you are as fast or faster than a bullet.

I can move fast and slap you in your face, it doesn't mean I'm as fast or faster than a bullet

A grown man of that size can't just go invisible to the naked eye out of pure speed without being faster than sound.

That's just anime tropes unless you're implying All-Might is as fast as other anime characters that do the same disappearing thing like Goku. I know you're smarter than that though.

Team stops at number 3 and they are still not getting passed Doomsday. Their punches will just empower doomsday, he'll regenerate from any harm they cause. Doomsday is faster than them, far far far more durable than them and has heat vision.

#62 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

I will rephrase this one because I realized what I typed

And you know by legit actual feats, All Might is still miles better. All Might did in one go what Faora did 1 by 1. You know, kryptonians aren't sound speed with that being the case because her feat far too inferior to begin with and you keep claiming she is soundspeed and that crap

#63 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Sorry, but this will be my final post to you in this thread. It's been great debating you but I don't have any more patience repeating myself, then you repeating yourself with bad english and not understanding what I'm typing

Apologies for bad English.

Shoop da whoop what?

No Caption Provided

There's more where that came from, but one example should be good enough. If you want a great series that is scientific and follows Science and is very quantifiable, read Battle Angel Alita.

This is the exact same thing All Might did to Noumu

Loading Video...

Except it wasn't just the acceleration of his fist, he made Noumu go past the speed of sound with his punch. And I'm probably seeing the movie of the series you are talking about

Mach cones, not generic shockwaves. All might did nothing around the speed of sound.

Only when they fly, not when they punch, and alright then All might isn't the speed of sound, so are kryptonians. His onscreen speed feats still destroy theirs.

You put up a shit calc, and you're trying to force me to disprove it? Are you serious? You can't even quantify "blur speeds"

I asked this last time anyway. You are gonna have to try to disprove that to prove it is a sht calc if you know your math. Otherwise that is just a bluff.

Can't see what they can't react to

You can see what you can't react to. It just takes time for your brain process whats happening.

Said Guidebook is only supporting what is already there. This guidebook is not going anywhere near comic superman.

Said guidebook says superman is lightning fast yet people already disagree. Its either mach 300 or 1/3 the speed of light but that definitely isn't the case. I stopped reading at that point cuz that was purely BS we don't take here.

I can move fast and slap you in your face, it doesn't mean I'm as fast or faster than a bullet

Reaction times is not entirely related to what you can see, its about how you can spot an image. Like DB said you can spot something at 1/220 of a second. All Might crossed that distance before you could spot the image. That is how fast he is.

That's just anime tropes unless you're implying All-Might is as fast as other anime characters that do the same disappearing thing like Goku. I know you're smarter than that though.

Goku disappears relative to the user he fights. When it comes to those feats its very relative to who they are fighting. But in this case its no different with All Might than it is with Faora.

#64 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: No offense, but considering your track record an debating skills, this arrogance you constantly exhibit isn't justified whatsoever. Regardless, as I said, I'm not looking for a debate unless it's a CaV right now.

#65 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by Chronicplane (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

My opinions changed on this subject, I think the duo can clear If they take the titan out quickly which they certainly have the means to do so.

#68 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

They always stop at Doomsday since they can't put him down and will only empower him by punching him. In a long enough battle, Doomsday could likely kill them.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#69 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2470 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh how naive i was back then, they blitz and clear through the entire gauntlet mid-diff at the best of times, Doomsday has no outs to AFO's abilities.

#70 Edited by FlashingSabre (3823 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Doomsday has no supersonic speed feats outside of vaguely keeping up with Supes, whose way to inconsistent to scale off of, or city block+ durability feats. He gets blitzed and punched to death. You've already been completely destroyed in this thread anyway.

They might stop at Thanos via Reality Gem, but they could easily clear.

#71 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

They still clear.

#72 Posted by TheTruthIII (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO at Doomsday being "supersonic". Batman could follow his movements. Basic human soldiers could generally react to Faora. In the past I somewhat accepted the explanation that all MoS fight scenes were actually mach speeds just slowed down, but now I just keep finding wayyyyyyyy to many inconsistencies.

They clear easily unless Thanos can survive a punch or snap before they get off said punch. Which is highly unlikely

#73 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: punching doomsday makes him stronger.

"City block + durability". Doomsday tanked a nuke. No one here is harming him.

Doomsday is zod reborn, he can move at supersonic speeds. He's just a brute so he doesn't know how to fight.

"You've been completely destroyed in this thread" lies

#74 Posted by KanyeCosby (6968 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear

#75 Posted by FlashingSabre (3823 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: that's all you had? You came in the thread replying to me how I was destroyed and etc. And that's all you have to say afterwards?

#77 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at doomsday unless they hit much harder then a nuke

#78 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear

#79 Posted by Oreoghoul (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#80 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo clears, nice DCEU wank though.

Supersonic Doomsday, yes. The same Doomsday who struggled to tag Batman with the same heat vision as Superman which also struggled to tag Batman.