#1  Edited By jashro44

All For One & All Might

No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • No prep
  • Win by any means except BFR
  • Standard Gear
  • All Might is at his peak (No time limit)
  • No rest for either
  • Both are willing to work together and have perfect synergy
  • DCEU or MCU versions of everyone specified in the gauntlet

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet

1. Hulk Buster (Piloted by Banner)
  2. Steppenwolf
  3. Doomsday
  4. Black Order
  5. Iron Man, Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange (No time stone)
  6. Hela
  7. General Zod, Faora, Nam-Ek
  8. Justice League
  9. Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, Loki
  10. Thanos (with the gems he had on titan)

How far do they make it?

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Doomsday should be below hela.

Number 5 before number 6

Hela below Zod

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

All One For For One All

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

Doomsday should be below hela.

Number 5 before number 6

Hela below Zod

I actually agree. Edited the gauntlet.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: doomsday below hela, number 7, move number 9 to 8

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They definitely make it past the Justice League, although I'm not sure after that.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Can you give a general idea of how strong these guys are?

Dellexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: All Might can create aberrant weather through the air pressure generated by his swings. One For All close to matches him in raw strength, has teleportation powers. That's all I can recall from the top of my head.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Loading Video...

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All might one shots everybody. All for one does the same. Ether solo

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the videos 3, 8 & 9 have good chances of stopping them, Thanos certainly does.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

As mentioned All Might has changed the weather with a punch before. He's also destroyed several buildings with the air pressure from his punch (Worth noting he was wearing weights on his body when he did this). In terms of other feats:

• 1:10-Blitzes several villains at faster than the eye speeds.
  • 1:30-Blitzes past Nomu and Tomura. You can get an idea of Nomu's speed at 6:50 when he moves faster than the eye (Bakugo confirms he moved faster than the eye at 7:28). Tomura is also kind of fast but not as fast as Nomu, he did blitz Deku and Tsyu.
  • 8:15-General showing of speed and strength and determination. All might exchanges several high speed blows with Nomu in less than a minute (he says he only has a minute left in that form). At the end after he BFR's Nomu he says he threw 300 punches. He also goes blow for blow with Nomu while injured, despite Nomu being as strong as he is and having super regeneration and shock absorption. I attribute that due to All Mights will power personally (Nomu has no will power of his own). And generally at 8:15 you also see him create a shockwave that sends people flying.
  • 10:54-All Might BFR's Nomu and shakes the USJ with a punch. Not sure how big the USJ is but it seems to have several buildings in it, so it must be pretty big.
Loading Video...

A clash with All for one and all might creates a huge shockwave that destroys and is much bigger than several buildings.

As for all for one he hasn't shown up in the anime, however he s basically all mights rival and fought him pretty evenly (but was defeated). He has a few extra powers however (he is also blind and makes up for his sight with other powers like infrared and sonar IIRC). You can get an idea of all his powers here and how he stacks up to all might:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6y1ddr/respect_all_for_one_my_hero_academia/

Personally I think they out class anyone here physically and I argued this in another thread. I am curious how others feel though.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buildhare

@jashro44:

Personally I think they out class anyone here physically and I argued this in another thread. I am curious how others feel though.

Physically? I'd agree they're the most well rounded. Looks like they have better striking than anyone outside of Thor but I'm not sure how well that'll work on Doomsday. They hit harder than Superman but he certainly seems faster than them. The Revengers aren't as physically impressive but AOE + Stormbreaker would be hard to overcome. Thanos stomps them regardless, unless you're going to argue they easily one shot him he is far more powerful, the instant he has a general idea of their power levels the fight is over.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I haven't seen Thor do anything comparable to demolishing several buildings with the air pressure of his strikes and that isn't even all mights best feat. It is true superman is faster but I feel he is outclassed in every other way.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 9 there energy durability isnt that great

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Could stop at 9, definitely stops at 10.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Hard stop at Thanos, to haxy for the duo to handle.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They mollywhoop everyone here. Doomsday is the only one they couldn't hurt seriously by just punching the air.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashugan

They stop at hela or doomsday at the earliest. It is impossible for them to beat the Kryptonians or the justice league

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sensei being in character means he can and will blitz whe he can, so thanos is dead, having no relevant combat speed feats.

Supes may stop them in the jl round, thankstohisspeed, but i see the duo clearing most of the time

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

they clear, shockwaves galore kill them all

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HitTheAssasin

They clear. One serious punch from All Might or All for One can oneshot almost anyone on this gauntlet. Yes, that includes DCEU Kryptonians, who have never had to deal with physical blows on prime All Might's or All for One's level.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@red_ruby_petal:

My though process was that Thanos could just do what he did to spider man on them from the moment go and win that way (not like it's out of character for him) before they get the chance to move, though on further thought i can see Toshinori blitzing Thanos before he gets the chance.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: all might can't one shot any of the Kryptonians and won't get a chance to hit any of them given they're much faster than him.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: the only kryptonian who is fast is superman. All Might was easily fast enough to blitz 10 bad guys before they even hit the ground. Bakugo couldnt even see him.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashugan

@red_ruby_petal: all the Kryptonians are faster than sound in movement and attacking. All might does not have a clear feat that puts him close to that.

Are you going to quantify how fast all might is moving by "blitzing people". Wonder woman, superman and faora have all done it.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@jashugan said:

@hittheassasin: all might can't one shot any of the Kryptonians and won't get a chance to hit any of them given they're much faster than him.

All Might and All For One would easily oneshot the Kryptonians if they were to deliver an all out punch. Besides, none of the Kryptonians can hurt them anyway. A casual palm strike from All For One not even using nearly all the Quirks at his disposal sent a charging All Might flying with enough force to decimate a City Block, just from the impact of his body crashing into the buildings and the shockwave of the attack:

None of the DCEU Kryptonians have ever been hit with a physical strike of this force before, nor can they output it and despite that, a massively out of prime, deathly sick, without One For All All Might shrugged off this punch.

Then, when said sick, no longer even remotely full power All Might and out of prime All For One clash their full power attacks alone the shockwave dwarfs a City Block:

No Caption Provided

Additionally, All For One has an impact reversal quirk with which he could simply reverse any physical attacks a Kryptonian could throw at him.

Also, how are Kryptonians too fast for All Might and All For One exactly? Sure, their travel speed is impressive, but they have absolutely no truly notable combat speed feats, apart from Superman's feat against the Justice League, but he doesn't consistently utilise that level of speed, as seen when Wonder Woman later tags him despite his prior showings and he's the only Kryptonian that has that level of combat speed.

On the other hand, All Might could casually move FTE even while massively sick and fought on-par with an out of prime All For One, who could casually dodge a supersonic attack coming from behind him at close range while completely blind and relying solely on his sub-par infrared vision quirk:

No Caption Provided

So no, the Kryptonians aren't consistently much faster than All Might or All For One, nor do they tend to dodge around much or utilise their speed to its fullest, ergo, they get hit by a serious blow from a prime All Might and die horribly, since even out of prime All Might could do this much damage with the shockwave of a punch while having heavy weights on his arms:

No Caption Provided

So yeah, the BNHA team can keep up speed wise and onehsot with serious punches, there's no way Superman, Zod or Faora are taking a full power punch from them, not with the lacklustre striking durability feats they've got.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashugan

@hittheassasin: First pics you posted look a lot like what Zod and Clark did in their fighting. That's barely impressive.

Don't ignore my previous post.

All kryptonians punch faster than the speed of sound and move faster than the speed of sound.

When you can post All might actually moving faster than sound and punching faster than sound, then you could argue he is as fast as the kryptonians.

You should also quantify what "FTE" means. That attack against All for one was not a supersonic attack at all. Are you going to prove said character was moving faster than sound? Does this prove All Might or All for one can run faster than sound? punch faster than sound? react to multiple punches faster than sound?

Did you watch the justice league? Are you going to ignore superman dodging all the time? Kryptonians in Man of Steel spent most of their time fighting other kryptonians that are around their level.

Lets recap, you've failed to even show that either All for one or One for all can move or attack faster than sound and you pretty poor evidence is some hero shooting himself at All for one and him dodging? Great evidence /s

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@jashugan: You do realise that that hero's body extension, which is what he attacked All For One with, has been confirmed as supersonic, right? I'll provide scans when I make my full response later today.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Stop at 6, Hela is fast enough to react to them and they don't really have any piercing resistance, could also stop at 8 because of heat vision and should stop at 9 because of lightning since i don't think they can't tank it at all. Definitely stop at 10 if Thanos doesn't job.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: what is your basis for kryptonians to even go supersonic in the first place?

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashugan

@red_ruby_petal: Them making sonic booms and having mach cones when they punch and fly and the directors/writers/producers citing that they put it there on purpose to show that they're that fast.

I will say however that every single time that kryptonians fight they weren't always throwing faster than sound punches since no one always fights to the best of their abilities but it is very clear that Doomsday, Supes, Zod, Faora & Nam-Ek can and have fought faster than the speed of sound throughout their movies. If ya want gifs, i can find them.

@hittheassasin said:

@jashugan: You do realise that that hero's body extension, which is what he attacked All For One with, has been confirmed as supersonic, right? I'll provide scans when I make my full response later today.

Post proof for this please. I remember another thread this was used in a CAV, I think you had with @higherpower and it was the transformation that was supersonic not him attacking or moving. Either way, it's not an indication that All- Might or All for one can accelerate their hands or move their body faster than the speed of sound like the kryptonians can.

Either way they won't even pass Doomsday since Doomsday is much faster than both them and has durability far above both of them. Their punches would make him stronger and eventually his punches and spikes would wear them out.

Since OP won't move Doomsday lower than 3, All might & All for one stop at Doomsday.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: When sound speed is what makes you go faster than the eye can see All Might can very easily replicate that. That is what you keep looking for, you keep looking for statements to say someone is supersonic or subsonic and the such, lemme tell you Moving FTE in combat, is better than instances of dodging bullets, which you claim as supersonic in a way. All Might could also do it without having anyone falling over to the ground. That instance was so obviously better than Faora's and he even blitzed more people.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashugan
@red_ruby_petal said:

@jashugan: When sound speed is what makes you go faster than the eye can see All Might can very easily replicate that. That is what you keep looking for, you keep looking for statements to say someone is supersonic or subsonic and the such, lemme tell you Moving FTE in combat, is better than instances of dodging bullets, which you claim as supersonic in a way. All Might could also do it without having anyone falling over to the ground. That instance was so obviously better than Faora's and he even blitzed more people.

This is BS, I do not subscribe to "FTE" nonesense. Quantify that it is close to or even faster than sound. Faora is much faster than All might, she can accelerate her hands faster than sound. A kid saying "I didn't even see all might" is not a faster than sound speed feat. Lois lane didn't see superman when he blitz the warlord that was holding her captive, doesn't mean supes was moving faster than sound in that instance. Those WWI soldiers didn't see Wonder Woman coming when she blitz them, doesn't mean she was faster than sound. You can't see the individual blades on a fan as it moves, does not make them faster than sound.

All Might is fast, he isn't faster than his opponents here nor would he be anything new to his opponents because he has pretty much the same power set but with no flight, heat vision or super breath.

I am not looking for statements. I am looking for a very clear feat of breaking the sound barrier (outpacing a bullet, making sonic booms, showing mach cones, going a large amount of distance in a short amount of time that would prove you we're faster than sound) or a good calculation showing they can punch or move faster than sound.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@jashugan:

This is BS, I do not subscribe to "FTE" nonesense. Quantify that it is close to or even faster than sound. Faora is much faster than All might, she can accelerate her hands faster than sound. A kid saying "I didn't even see all might" is not a faster than sound speed feat. Lois lane didn't see superman when he blitz the warlord that was holding her captive, doesn't mean supes was moving faster than sound in that instance. Those WWI soldiers didn't see Wonder Woman coming when she blitz them, doesn't mean she was faster than sound. You can't see the individual blades on a fan as it moves, does not make them faster than sound.

A kid that has better reaction times and better feats than those featless soldiers. And you can see the fan, just not clearly. Blur speed isn't any better than FTE. Bakugo said it himself that he didn't see a single thing. Why claim Faora is faster than All might when onscreen feat shows All might did the exact same but better, travelling a faster distance and didn't even let them fall. I don't even care about the statements, one clearly did a better feat than the other.

I am not looking for statements. I am looking for a very clear feat of breaking the sound barrier (outpacing a bullet, making sonic booms, showing mach cones, going a large amount of distance in a short amount of time that would prove you we're faster than sound) or a good calculation showing they can punch or move faster than sound.

You took all that from the statement book. In that case, Flash is lightspeed, Superman can't be killed, etc. etc. etc.. You are just there waiting for some director to say person A is soundspeed and person B is whatever. Who cares. And you know what. Even if Faora by statements is sound speed and you don't even trust All Might being supersonic or so, he clearly performed the better feat and ulitized his speed better so like or not by feats All Might is better.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashugan

@red_ruby_petal:

A kid that has better reaction times and better feats than those featless soldiers. And you can see the fan, just not clearly. Blur speed isn't any better than FTE. Bakugo said it himself that he didn't see a single thing. Why claim Faora is faster than All might when onscreen feat shows All might did the exact same but better, travelling a faster distance and didn't even let them fall. I don't even care about the statements, one clearly did a better feat than the other.

You can't see the individual blades of said fan so it's "FTE". Faora can move faster than sound and All Might can not and has never shown the ability to. Now quantify "FTE". Posts calculations, feats or anything showing that "not seeing someone coming" is better than moving faster than the speed of sound.

You took all that from the statement book. In that case, Flash is lightspeed, Superman can't be killed, etc. etc. etc.. You are just there waiting for some director to say person A is soundspeed and person B is whatever. Who cares. And you know what. Even if Faora by statements if sound and you don't even trust All Might being supersonic or so, he clearly performed the better feat and ulitized his speed better so like or not by feats All Might is better.

I took all that from the feats in the movies.

Your examples are bad. Flash in his comics has lightspeed feats, superman has been killed in movies and comics. On the flip side, the kryptonians here are actually faster than sound by feats and statements to back them. All Might did nothing speed wise that Faora could not do. Increasing the amount of fodder soldiers to be blitzed does not make All might as fast as faora.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@jashugan: Egdshot's "transformation" is literally just him making his limbs paper thin. This action was explicitly stated to happen at supersonic speeds, and based on the nature of it, him transforming can double as an attack. AFO is faster than him regardless and he's in turn comparable in speed to a heavily weakened All Might.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:
@jashugan said:

All Might and All For One would easily oneshot the Kryptonians if they were to deliver an all out punch. Besides, none of the Kryptonians can hurt them anyway. A casual palm strike from All For One not even using nearly all the Quirks at his disposal sent a charging All Might flying with enough force to decimate a City Block, just from the impact of his body crashing into the buildings and the shockwave of the attack:

None of the DCEU Kryptonians have ever been hit with a physical strike of this force before, nor can they output it and despite that, a massively out of prime, deathly sick, without One For All All Might shrugged off this punch.

Then, when said sick, no longer even remotely full power All Might and out of prime All For One clash their full power attacks alone the shockwave dwarfs a City Block:

No Caption Provided

Additionally, All For One has an impact reversal quirk with which he could simply reverse any physical attacks a Kryptonian could throw at him.

Also, how are Kryptonians too fast for All Might and All For One exactly? Sure, their travel speed is impressive, but they have absolutely no truly notable combat speed feats, apart from Superman's feat against the Justice League, but he doesn't consistently utilise that level of speed, as seen when Wonder Woman later tags him despite his prior showings and he's the only Kryptonian that has that level of combat speed.

On the other hand, All Might could casually move FTE even while massively sick and fought on-par with an out of prime All For One, who could casually dodge a supersonic attack coming from behind him at close range while completely blind and relying solely on his sub-par infrared vision quirk:

No Caption Provided

So no, the Kryptonians aren't consistently much faster than All Might or All For One, nor do they tend to dodge around much or utilise their speed to its fullest, ergo, they get hit by a serious blow from a prime All Might and die horribly, since even out of prime All Might could do this much damage with the shockwave of a punch while having heavy weights on his arms:

No Caption Provided

So yeah, the BNHA team can keep up speed wise and onehsot with serious punches, there's no way Superman, Zod or Faora are taking a full power punch from them, not with the lacklustre striking durability feats they've got.

Yeah no. Superman is easily faster than All Might and All For One in travel speed. Superman can easily just bullrush All Might and All For One. As for Combat and Reaction Speed, he is easily MHS + as he was reacting and overwhelming DCEU Flash in combat, who sees hypersonic beings such as Wonder Woman is slow motion.

And Superman is more than capable of tanking All Might and All For One's blows, evident from tanking being thrown through multiple skyscrapers with ease pre amp.

No Caption Provided

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashugan

@higherpower said:

@jashugan: Egdshot's "transformation" is literally just him making his limbs paper thin. This action was explicitly stated to happen at supersonic speeds, and based on the nature of it, him transforming can double as an attack. AFO is faster than him regardless and he's in turn comparable in speed to a heavily weakened All Might.

And i'd like to see the scans for this and his fight with all for one. I'd like to see why this proves that All for one or One for all can actually punch faster than the speed of sound or move his body large distances faster than the speed of sound compared to the very clear examples of kryptonians making sonic booms.

@gearsecond659:

Yeah no. Superman is easily Relativistic in travel speed and in combat speed. And I consider being tagged by Wonder Woman an outlier considering the fact that he is literally relativistic. In addition, the only reason that Zod hasn't displayed the same level of speed is that one, he hasn't been in sunlight as long as Superman and two Superman received an amp from the Motherbox.

If I'm being honest, I don't even consider Justice League superman to be "amped". The motherbox brought him back to life, it didn't give him more power. Certain things like super breath, he always had, just never used (Surprisingly Snyder confirmed this). His speed was always there, just in the past he fought enemies very similar to him in power, while Steppenwolf was much weaker than Zod, Doomsday & the other Kryptonians.

People try their best to downplay superman by saying Wonder Woman tagged him with a headbutt even though that completely ignores the fact that being so close to someone's face and holding them in place makes it difficult to actually dodge. They also ignore him literally dodging everything else in justice league.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

You can see the individual blades of said fan so it's "FTE". Faora can move faster than sound and All Might can not and has never shown the ability to. Now quantify "FTE". Posts calculations showing that "not seeing someone coming" is better than moving faster than the speed of sound.

And just a heads up a fan isn't going right after you in that kind of speed. With all due respect you probably wouldn't even be sold on Faora moving at the speed of sound if they never even mentioned she goes at sound speed. There is no way I am even going to waste my time with calculations.

Did Faora dodge bullets? No, she doesn't have supersonic reaction times then.

What did she do? Blitzed soldiers one by one.

What did All Might do? Blitz about 6 before they even hit the ground, all with superhuman abilities.

Loading Video...

a clear, more quantifiable solution to the comparison of feats. Just because you have the potential to lift weights does not mean you can.

I took all that from the feats in the movies.

Your examples are bad. Flash in his comics has lightspeed feats, superman has been killed in movies and comics. On the flip side, the kryptonians here are actually faster than sound. All Might did nothing speed wise that Faora could not do. Increasing the amount of fodder soldiers to be blitzed does not make All might as fast as faora.

If you thought I was talking about comics you are clearly mistaken. I believe there was that one time they mentioned Flash as lightspeed once. Superman has been killed in the movie too, and one of the guys said they were unkillable. Regardless I am not even taking statements. Its not only that All Might blitzed more guys, he did that before they even hit the ground. Faora couldn't do that and has never shown to do so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:
@higherpower said:

And i'd like to see the scans for this and his fight with all for one. I'd like to see why this proves that All for one or One for all can actually punch faster than the speed of sound or move his body large distances faster than the speed of sound compared to the very clear examples of kryptonians making sonic booms.

@gearsecond659:

Yeah no. Superman is easily Relativistic in travel speed and in combat speed. And I consider being tagged by Wonder Woman an outlier considering the fact that he is literally relativistic. In addition, the only reason that Zod hasn't displayed the same level of speed is that one, he hasn't been in sunlight as long as Superman and two Superman received an amp from the Motherbox.

If I'm being honest, I don't even consider Justice League superman to be "amped". The motherbox brought him back to life, it didn't give him more power. Certain things like super breath, he always had, just never used. His speed was always there, just in the past he fought enemies very similar to him in power, while Steppenwolf was much weaker than Zod, Doomsday & the other Kryptonians.

People try their best to downplay superman by saying Wonder Woman tagged him with a headbutt even though that completely ignores the fact that being so close to someone's face and holding them in place makes it difficult to actually dodge. They also ignore him literally dodging everything else in justice league.

The Motherbox definitely gave him more power. How do you explain going from faster than the speed of sound in combat to MHS in combat speed? By feats, Superman was definitely amped.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stops them cold.

2 Multi-City Block Busters vs City Buster.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@jashugan:

And i'd like to see the scans for this and his fight with all for one.

Thanks for confirming your lack of knowledge on the explicit feat and series you're so desperately trying to downplay.

I assume you've seen this scan:

No Caption Provided

Edgeshot's transformation happens at supersonic speeds, but the transformation is literally just him stretching out his body until it's paper thin. Here he stretches out his limbs for an attack which All For One casually dodged by tilting his head:

No Caption Provided

This means he was attacking and trasforming at the same time, an action which was confirmed to occur at supersonic speeds. This gives AFO supersonic reactions and All Might not only scales to him, but tagged him repeatedly.

compared to the very clear examples of kryptonians making sonic booms.

You mean while flying? Yeah travel speed is great.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashugan

@red_ruby_petal:

And just a heads up a fan isn't going right after you in that kind of speed. With all due respect you probably wouldn't even be sold on Faora moving at the speed of sound if they never even mentioned she goes at sound speed. There is no way I am even going to waste my time with calculations.

@higherpower

You mean while flying? Yeah travel speed is great.

I'm "sold" on faora being faster than sound due to having mach cones when she punched. I'm sold on superman being faster than sound because he made a sonic boom in flight and has mach cones when he punched. I'm sold on Zod being faster than sound for again, sonic booms and mach cones. I'm sold on Doomsday being faster than sound because again sonic booms and mach cones. These things occur in real life, a jet that breaks the sound barrier makes a sonic boom and has a mach cone, even bullets have cones if you view them in slow motion.

Thanks, so you're not going to quantify FTE? Got it.

I believe there was that one time they mentioned Flash as lightspeed once.

citation

one of the guys said they were unkillable.

Citation. Why is this relevant again?

Regardless I am not even taking statements. Its not only that All Might blitzed more guys, he did that before they even hit the ground. Faora couldn't do that and has never shown to do so.

This is a completely irrelevant example. You're basing your speed feats on how many fodders dropped on the ground and not on anything concrete. Wow, so if it was 20 soldiers instead of 10 that Faora fought, she wouldn't be able to "blitz"? Thanks for telling me /s

a clear, more quantifiable solution to the comparison of feats. Just because you have the potential to lift weights does not mean you can.

So quantify it then. You don't have to be anywhere near the speed of sound to "blitz" someone.

What did she do? Blitzed soldiers one by one.

What did All Might do? Blitz about 6 before they even hit the ground, all with superhuman abilities.

Great another crap example ignoring the fact that My Hero Academy is an anime, while Faora is a live action character so things are shown in a different manner. In the video you have linked, All Might moved so fast that he "teleported". Does this mean All-might is now a teleporter too? No it doesn't.

@higherpower

This means he was attacking and trasforming at the same time, an action which was confirmed to occur at supersonic speeds. This gives AFO supersonic reactions and All Might not only scales to him, but tagged him repeatedly.

Great, they have at best supersonic reaction speeds which does not mean they punch, run or move at supersonic speeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: What?

Damn, the Kryptonian downplay is real. Okay let me break it down for you.

DCEU Superman is way faster than All Might and All For One in travel speed, easily bull rushing Doomsday from Earth to space in seconds. Superman can quite literally do the same to All might and All For One.

No Caption Provided

In addition, Superman is massively faster than All Might and All For One. He kept up with and reacted to DCEU Flash who sees hypersonic + beings in slow motion. I mean Superman literally moved so fast that the hypersonic + Wonder Woman was frozen in time.

And no, shockwaves aren't going to do anything to Superman, who tanked this with ease.

No Caption Provided

And withstood the increased gravity of the World Engine.

No Caption Provided

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@gearsecond659: Taking several seconds to fly out of the atmosphere isn't anywhere mentionably near relativistic. Plus even if it was that'd just be an outlier.

I haven't watched Man of Steel in a long time, but if my memory serves me correctly, The World Engines took an incredibly long time to destroy single city blocks, while the manga duo can one-shot them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Taking several seconds to fly out of the atmosphere isn't anywhere mentionably near relativistic. Plus even if it was that'd just be an outlier.

I haven't watched Man of Steel in a long time, but if my memory serves me correctly, The World Engines took an incredibly long time to destroy single city blocks, while the manga duo can one-shot them.

Toche. Just did the research so that's my bad. But it still makes Superman significantly faster than sound when you consider that Superman bullsrushed Doomsday while he was flying.

As for your assertion about the World Engine, you are wrong. It took seconds for the World Engine to level city blocks.

Loading Video...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@gearsecond659: @jashugan: It seems other people have already taken this over and since both of them, especially HigherPower, are good debaters, I'll just leave it to them since they've basically already said everything I came to say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: I concede that Superman isn't relativistic btw so ignore my comment when I said he was. I forgot that it only takes travel surpassing the speed of sound to travel into space in seconds.