deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thespartanb345t said:

@nightmare52:

Lol nobody in CW is above Mach 30. Those feats are so high-end, and also inaccurate.

Blackout's electricity is from a metahuman. I'm sure if he isn't close to lightning speed.

This video says he is Mach 13.2

Wow! What do you know? 13.2 as well. This video also ranks all of the speedsters used in this thread.

Only Savitar is faster than Barry. He is Mach 41.2.

Still don't trust these videos? This link says Barry is Mach 13.2, again.

Barry isn't consistent enough to calculate for his high-end feats. Clearly the writers aren't scientists, and the feats are all over the place. Quicksilver is consistent in every showing that he has, but Barry fluctuates as the plot needs him.

A better question would be how stupid is CW Flash anyways xD.

Quicksilver is MUCH faster, however.

That's insanely fast... Mach 8,000 makes all the CW speedsters look like statues.

He can see Savitar by the way, since Savitar is out of the speedforce now.

Clearly CW Flash isn't FTL. That is ridiculous, and most of those feats are not meant to be taken as if the lightning was faster than light, or if it was even actual lightning. The show even said that Mach 50 doesn't exist. If Barry is THAT fast, this would have never been stated.

1. i don't care about consistency when they are comparing it to a movie characters considering that quick silver wasn't even consistent with his speed .
  2. if ur taking about plot speed fox quicksilver is the best example and u need to remember fox writers doesn't consider some basic physics most of the time.
  3. u showed nothing to validate this point "Blackout's electricity is from a metahuman. I'm sure if he isn't close to lightning speed."
  4. FYI any electrical discharge in air is as fast as lightning it's basic physics.

if u showed any quicksilver appearance as consistent with the same speed more than once, i will agree quicksilver is faster until then CW speedsters are faster than quicksilver.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Lol nobody in CW is above Mach 30. Those feats are so high-end, and also inaccurate.

Blackout's electricity is from a metahuman. I'm sure if he isn't close to lightning speed.

Loading Video...

This video says he is Mach 13.2

Loading Video...

Same here.

Loading Video...

Wow! What do you know? 13.2 as well. This video also ranks all of the speedsters used in this thread.

Only Savitar is faster than Barry. He is Mach 41.2.

Still don't trust these videos? This link says Barry is Mach 13.2, again.

Barry isn't consistent enough to calculate for his high-end feats. Clearly the writers aren't scientists, and the feats are all over the place. Quicksilver is consistent in every showing that he has, but Barry fluctuates as the plot needs him.

A better question would be how stupid is CW Flash anyways xD.

Quicksilver is MUCH faster, however.

Loading Video...

That's insanely fast... Mach 8,000 makes all the CW speedsters look like statues.

He can see Savitar by the way, since Savitar is out of the speedforce now.

Clearly CW Flash isn't FTL. That is ridiculous, and most of those feats are not meant to be taken as if the lightning was faster than light, or if it was even actual lightning. The show even said that Mach 50 doesn't exist. If Barry is THAT fast, this would have never been stated.

:D

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS still stomps.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

i don't care about consistency when they are comparing it to a movie characters considering that quick silver wasn't even consistent with his speed .

He really was. Quicksilver has consistent high-showings, and his speed boost happened because of his growth. In DoFP, Quicksilver was much younger than he was in AoA. Growth allows him to become faster (if you are 15, your are slower than if you were 20.) Not only that, but Quicksilver jobs A LOT. He is smart when he fights, but he jokes around constantly. In his perception of time, he can also be in super speed while already in super speed; (meaning he can go MUCH faster than he was before, almost like if you squared his normal speed.) We don't know what the limit of his abilities are, and he's been 100% consistent. He lost once, and that was to APOCALYPSE. Apocalypse, who was fighting the ENTIRETY of the X-Men, and clearly was able to react to Quicksilver moving (they show him tracking Peter's movements with his eyes specifically.)

You can ignore consistency if you want, just as Flash writers do. CW Flash is REALLY inconsistent. He has feats that SHOULD make him FTL, (time travelling, dodging lighting) and then he loses to street levelers. He still has been stated to be below Mach 20 several times, and they even say "Mach 50 doesn't exist." If he was FTL, he would NEVER lose. Nobody with normal reactions (75% of Flash's villains) would ever TOUCH Flash. But no, he still needs to become faster for EVERY SPEEDSTER VILLAIN that appears. If he is FTL, how would becoming faster be an issue, or be feasible?

if ur taking about plot speed fox quicksilver is the best example and u need to remember fox writers doesn't consider some basic physics most of the time.

How if QS a good example? He fights smart, and entertains the audience. That's showbiz, not plot. His feats are still better than all of CW speedsters combined. How are you backing up your statement? Notice how I used reasoning and examples for my statements? You should too.

u showed nothing to validate this point "Blackout's electricity is from a metahuman. I'm sure if he isn't close to lightning speed."

I made a mistake while typing, it makes it hard to understand. I was saying that Blackout's "electricity' could be something completely different. Nothing says his attacks are light speed, or that the speed force just allows him to slow down lighting, etc.

FYI any electrical discharge in air is as fast as lightning it's basic physics.

Metahumans DEFY the normal standard. That's why they're different. Physics is irrelevant with powers such as these; they are fake and have too many applications to change the world.

if u showed any quicksilver appearance as consistent with the same speed more than once, i will agree quicksilver is faster until then CW speedsters are faster than quicksilver.

He doesn't use the same speed in his appearances (two real feats only) because he doesn't need to. The kitchen feat shows his casually movement bullets, and joking. In a new movie, which FOLLOWS the earlier one, he is faster (because he needs to be, and because he grew.) It would only be inconsistent if QS was fast during one feat, then became really slow, and THEN became faster. If he improves across films, that is perfectly consistent, because people improve. However, when a character significantly decreases in value, and then increases, and decreases, etc., it would be inconsistent. A fluctuating power level without explanation is inconsistent.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

He really was. Quicksilver has consistent high-showings, and his speed boost happened because of his growth. In DoFP, Quicksilver was much younger than he was in AoA. Growth allows him to become faster (if you are 15, your are slower than if you were 20.) Not only that, but Quicksilver jobs A LOT. He is smart when he fights, but he jokes around constantly. In his perception of time, he can also be in super speed while already in super speed; (meaning he can go MUCH faster than he was before, almost like if you squared his normal speed.) We don't know what the limit of his abilities are, and he's been 100% consistent. He lost once, and that was to APOCALYPSE. Apocalypse, who was fighting the ENTIRETY of the X-Men, and clearly was able to react to Quicksilver moving (they show him tracking Peter's movements with his eyes specifically.)

He doesn't use the same speed in his appearances (two real feats only) because he doesn't need to. The kitchen feat shows his casually movement bullets, and joking. In a new movie, which FOLLOWS the earlier one, he is faster (because he needs to be, and because he grew.) It would only be inconsistent if QS was fast during one feat, then became really slow, and THEN became faster. If he improves across films, that is perfectly consistent, because people improve. However, when a character significantly decreases in value, and then increases, and decreases, etc., it would be inconsistent. A fluctuating power level without explanation is inconsistent.

How if QS a good example? He fights smart, and entertains the audience. That's showbiz, not plot. His feats are still better than all of CW speedsters combined.

How are you backing up your statement? Notice how I used reasoning and examples for my statements? You should too.

In DOFP quick silver speed below mach 20 during the white house scene (if u need i can show u calculation ) ,

In apocalypse quicksilver was below mach 3 when punching apocalypse , quicksilver was mach 1000+ at mansion scene.

proof that he was below mach 3 .

how can u say he is consistant when he was completely inconsistent at 2 different instant in the same movie !!!!!!!!!

You can ignore consistency if you want, just as Flash writers do. CW Flash is REALLY inconsistent. He has feats that SHOULD make him FTL, (time travelling, dodging lighting) and then he loses to street levelers. He still has been stated to be below Mach 20 several times, and they even say "Mach 50 doesn't exist." If he was FTL, he would NEVER lose. Nobody with normal reactions (75% of Flash's villains) would ever TOUCH Flash. But no, he still needs to become faster for EVERY SPEEDSTER VILLAIN that appears. If he is FTL, how would becoming faster be an issue, or be feasible?

will u watch the show if he isn't jobbing and clearing his enemy instantly and finish the episode in 5 min and rest 35 min with pep talks ????

when will u people accept that it's just a PIS to prolong the show for 40 min.

I made a mistake while typing, it makes it hard to understand. I was saying that Blackout's "electricity' could be something completely different.

Nothing says his attacks are light speed, or that the speed force just allows him to slow down lighting, etc.

Metahumans DEFY the normal standard. That's why they're different. Physics is irrelevant with powers such as these; they are fake and have too many applications to change the world.

he was feeding electricity and he was delivering electricity so it should be as fast as lighting ,not metahuman aren't that powerful to DEFY every law of physics.

even if we ignore the lightning part i still have 4 FTL feat fr CW Speedsters

1. Barry Moving faster than Blackout's blast of electricity
  2. Barry temporarily stabilizing a singularity
  3. Barry cracks a high-tech lock
  4. Barry generating a pulse to counteract that of the Magnitar
  5. Reverse flash punching his own speed mirage .
  6. zoom catching and throwing lightning.

Bardockdiaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Statements.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

It's funny how people just throw in physics when they need it to help them and then throw it away when it doesn't favor them.

Flash has travel speed and lacks reaction speed. His travel speed is even not fast enough.

And how would someone say moving past multiple bullets is faster than moving past an explosion? Is that sensible?

All those youtube videos would just keep making things funnier, that's how one dude made a top ten fastest characters video with human touch as 10 and hulk as 9, I think I can go use it in some debate!

Fox QS has reaction and travel speed unlike one dude in a red fire fighter's suit who can move at mach what but can't evade human punches or objects launched at him.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In DOFP quick silver speed below mach 20 during the white house scene (if u need i can show u calculation ) ,

He was casually doing that, clearly not his speed limit.

In apocalypse quicksilver was below mach 3 when punching apocalypse , quicksilver was mach 1000+ at mansion scene.

Because there is fire he was going below Mach 3? You realize QS controls how much force he applies while running, right? If that wasn't the case, then QS's speed would destroy the mansion, explosion or not. Each person he carried out would die of whiplash, and touching anyone would make them explode.

Quicksilver can control his force. You can't deny that. That's why he can tap a guard on the cheek and they are sent flying across the room, but shoving someone forcefully on a bed and then tossing the bed into the air doesn't kill the person, nor send them flying into China. This seems to be pretty clear. If it were otherwise, his clothes would tear off when he ran. C'mon... Quicksilver ran at like Mach 8,000 during the mansion scene. How did he NOT destroy the surrounding miles he ran in with that sheer force and speed? He can dampen how powerful he is while speeding.

Clearly you know he was going FAR faster than Mach 3. It's apparent by how fast he moves, and how slow everything else is.

how can u say he is consistant when he was completely inconsistent at 2 different instant in the same movie !!!!!!!!!

will u watch the show if he isn't jobbing and clearing his enemy instantly and finish the episode in 5 min and rest 35 min with pep talks ????

when will u people accept that it's just a PIS to prolong the show for 40 min.

Nope, it's CIS. PIS happens because of plot, but CIS happens because of the character. If there is PIS every episode, it isn't PIS anymore. It's just the standard. If Flash ALWAYS loses, it isn't ALWAYS PIS. It's CIS because of the character (assuming Flash should have won.) CIS applies in battles.

he was feeding electricity and he was delivering electricity so it should be as fast as lighting ,not metahuman aren't that powerful to DEFY every law of physics.

Not every law, just some. Supergirl defies gravity by flying... but that's it.

even if we ignore the lightning part i still have 4 FTL feat fr CW Speedsters

Okay, this should be good.

Barry temporarily stabilizing a singularity

How does this make him FTL? Even so, this is TRAVEL speed, not the REACTION speed he needs to win the fight. Lol... 616 Thor never beats DC Superman because of his lack of speed. He can travel at MASSIVELY FTL speeds, but he lacks the reaction speed. Same here (apparently... I want the calculations for this...)

Barry cracks a high-tech lock

No way this makes him FTL. I need calculations and explanations. I forget this instance anyways. Cracking a lock makes you strong, or fast. Maybe somewhat fast, but NOWHERE NEAR FTL.

Barry generating a pulse to counteract that of the Magnitar

Travel speed... Also, why does this make him FTL?

Reverse flash punching his own speed mirage .

Was the mirage FTL? Lol. Not making him FTL at all. Speed mirages are done via Speed Force as well IIRC.

Show me how you think these make him FTL, please.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino:

All those youtube videos would just keep making things funnier, that's how one dude made a top ten fastest characters video with human touch as 10 and hulk as 9, I think I can go use it in some debate!

Are you using a hypothetical example to say why it doesn't work? If I could get a good calculation WITHOUT the rankings, I would. The video has accurate calculations of all these speedsters. I could care less about the rankings...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t said:

He was casually doing that, clearly not his speed limit.

he didn't show he can be faster than that in DOFP so its his limit.

Because there is fire he was going below Mach 3? You realize QS controls how much force he applies while running, right? If that wasn't the case, then QS's speed would destroy the mansion, explosion or not. Each person he carried out would die of whiplash, and touching anyone would make them explode.

Quicksilver can control his force. You can't deny that. That's why he can tap a guard on the cheek and they are sent flying across the room, but shoving someone forcefully on a bed and then tossing the bed into the air doesn't kill the person, nor send them flying into China. This seems to be pretty clear. If it were otherwise, his clothes would tear off when he ran. C'mon... Quicksilver ran at like Mach 8,000 during the mansion scene. How did he NOT destroy the surrounding miles he ran in with that sheer force and speed? He can dampen how powerful he is while speeding.

Clearly you know he was going FAR faster than Mach 3. It's apparent by how fast he moves, and how slow everything else is.

the fire burning speed clearly says the perception speed is close to real time and only suggest he is around mach 3 while punching .

he didn't run at mach 8000 since his 1 sec should be equal to 0.000000001 sec to real time .

from the ranking video u posted he clearly mentioned that quicksilver's 1 sec is close to 0.000003 sec.

which clearly proves he isn't mach 8000.

Nope, it's CIS. PIS happens because of plot, but CIS happens because of the character. If there is PIS every episode, it isn't PIS anymore. It's just the standard. If Flash ALWAYS loses, it isn't ALWAYS PIS. It's CIS because of the character (assuming Flash should have won.) CIS applies in battles.

it's a PIS .

Not every law, just some. Supergirl defies gravity by flying... but that's it.

supergirl isn't a meta human.

How does this make him FTL? Even so, this is TRAVEL speed, not the REACTION speed he needs to win the fight. Lol... 616 Thor never beats DC Superman because of his lack of speed. He can travel at MASSIVELY FTL speeds, but he lacks the reaction speed. Same here (apparently... I want the calculations for this...)

Barry temporarily stabalizing a singularity oscilating progressively from 6.7 terra-electron volts, is around Mach 50,693,800 by my calculations, or almost exactly 58 times faster than light. That's around 8,500 times faster than QS' Mansion feat, and close to 4 times faster than Clark's solar system feat

No way this makes him FTL. I need calculations and explanations. I forget this instance anyways. Cracking a lock makes you strong, or fast. Maybe somewhat fast, but NOWHERE NEAR FTL.

Barry cracks a high-tech lock by simply inputting as many combos as possible until he was correct. I cannot stress how insanely impressive this feat is. The code was 12 numbers long. This doesn’t sound like a big deal until you do the math. There are literally 1,000,000,000,000 (1 Trillion) combinations. If we go pure probability, it would take about 500 Billion tries to get the code right (could be much earlier or much later though). That's if he somehow never repeats a code. Let's assume it takes him a trillion tries given he doesn't have a photographic memory, and even this is very conservative. He does this in about 8 seconds. It would likely take a normal person around 4 seconds to enter a 12 digit code. That puts Barry around 500 Billion times faster than a normal person in basic movement/reaction speed. If an average person can run an average of 8 mph, then that puts Barry at 4,000,000,000,000 mph scaling to this feat. That's Mach 5,213,294,461, or 5,964 times faster than light. That's 894,600 times faster than QS' Mansion feat,

Travel speed... Also, why does this make him FTL?

Barry's most impressive feat, and the one that killed him (meaning this is literally his max speed for now). The big cahuna, Barry generating a pulse to counteract that of the Magnitar. This is a minimum estimate, using conservative values, the true value could literally be infinitely larger. The minimum force of that pulse was enough to destroy an Earth (ignoring the dynamics of destroying a multiverse), so we'll go off that for now. It's estimated to take a minimal 2.4x1032 joules of energy to destroy earth, though this is realistically singificantly higher. That converts to the same quantity in newton-metres, which can be converted directly to ton-force. There are 9806.65 newtons in one ton-force, leaving 2.45x1028 ton-force. To calculate speed we use the Force equation. Barry's mass is about 74 kilograms. We divide the force by the mass to get acceleration in meters per second. This comes out to 3.26x1030 meters per second. There are 343 mps is 1 Mach.

Barry needed to run a grand total of at least Mach 9.5x1028 to counteract the Pulse. This is about 1.087x1023 times faster than light. This is about 1.64x1025 times faster than Quicksilver's mansion feat,

Was the mirage FTL? Lol. Not making him FTL at all.

reverse flash was able to punch his speed mirage .

Reverse flash should have been 2 palace as harrison wells and reverse flash at the same time to take a punch from his mirage which needs FTL .

Speed mirages are done via Speed Force as well IIRC.

where was it mentioned !!

don't forget to tag me next time

Hemehero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The speedsters are all frozen still while Quicksilver runs around and knocks them all out with a tap to the head

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@nightmare52:

he didn't show he can be faster than that in DOFP so its his limit.'

Lol nope. Just because a character hasn't gone a certain speed in ONE of their feats doesn't mean that low-end feat is their limit... Why'd you think this?

the fire burning speed clearly says the perception speed is close to real time and only suggest he is around mach 3 while punching .

You showed me a PICTURE of the fire. The fire is literally frozen when he is running... Look for yourself.

Loading Video...

he didn't run at mach 8000 since his 1 sec should be equal to 0.000000001 sec to real time .

How did you figure this out? You calculated it for yourself? Lol.

from the ranking video u posted he clearly mentioned that quicksilver's 1 sec is close to 0.000003 sec.

Nice. Use the ranking video when it suits you, even though it LITERALLY SAYS he is Mach 8,202. If you say this is inaccurate, then say so. But debunk the calculation properly, without using NUMBER FROM THE CALCULATION.

which clearly proves he isn't mach 8000.

You're right. He's about 200 Mach faster.

it's a PIS .

It's a PIS, even though it happens in literally EVERY Flash episode without a speedster villain? Not at all PIS. It is actually just consistently bad fighting for Barry.

supergirl isn't a meta human.

A metahuman is someone with superhuman powers. Sounds like Kara to me.

Firestorm is a metahuman, he can fly.

Barry temporarily stabalizing a singularity oscilating progressively from 6.7 terra-electron volts, is around Mach 50,693,800 by my calculations, or almost exactly 58 times faster than light. That's around 8,500 times faster than QS' Mansion feat, and close to 4 times faster than Clark's solar system feat

Yeah no idea what this means, I don't have a science major or anything. And also, it's TRAVEL SPEED....

Barry cracks a high-tech lock by simply inputting as many combos as possible until he was correct. I cannot stress how insanely impressive this feat is. The code was 12 numbers long. This doesn’t sound like a big deal until you do the math. There are literally 1,000,000,000,000 (1 Trillion) combinations. If we go pure probability, it would take about 500 Billion tries to get the code right (could be much earlier or much later though). That's if he somehow never repeats a code. Let's assume it takes him a trillion tries given he doesn't have a photographic memory, and even this is very conservative. He does this in about 8 seconds. It would likely take a normal person around 4 seconds to enter a 12 digit code. That puts Barry around 500 Billion times faster than a normal person in basic movement/reaction speed. If an average person can run an average of 8 mph, then that puts Barry at 4,000,000,000,000 mph scaling to this feat. That's Mach 5,213,294,461, or 5,964 times faster than light. That's 894,600 times faster than QS' Mansion feat,

Yeah, but there is one small problem... He could have guessed the lock MUCH, MUCH sooner. maybe on his 20th try. You assumed it took him until his trillionth try? The odds of that are as equal as someone guessing on there first time.

Barry's most impressive feat, and the one that killed him (meaning this is literally his max speed for now). The big cahuna, Barry generating a pulse to counteract that of the Magnitar. This is a minimum estimate, using conservative values, the true value could literally be infinitely larger. The minimum force of that pulse was enough to destroy an Earth (ignoring the dynamics of destroying a multiverse), so we'll go off that for now. It's estimated to take a minimal 2.4x1032 joules of energy to destroy earth, though this is realistically singificantly higher. That converts to the same quantity in newton-metres, which can be converted directly to ton-force. There are 9806.65 newtons in one ton-force, leaving 2.45x1028 ton-force. To calculate speed we use the Force equation. Barry's mass is about 74 kilograms. We divide the force by the mass to get acceleration in meters per second. This comes out to 3.26x1030 meters per second. There are 343 mps is 1 Mach.

Barry needed to run a grand total of at least Mach 9.5x1028 to counteract the Pulse. This is about 1.087x1023 times faster than light. This is about 1.64x1025 times faster than Quicksilver's mansion feat,

Read it, terrible math. The speed of light is Mach 874,030. You said he had to be Mach 9.5 times 1028. That's around Mach 10,000, and in TRAVEL speed. This is ignoring how many several unnecessary conversions you made and how confusing the post is. This feat is pretty irrelevant, considering that it's in TRAVEL speed. This isn't a race, it's a battle, where travel speed doesn't matter.

Reverse flash should have been 2 palace as harrison wells and reverse flash at the same time to take a punch from his mirage which needs FTL .

Nope, it's impossible to be in two places at once. He either used the speedforce, created an afterimage, or when through time to perform this feat. In CWverse, none of these need any speed NEAR FTL.

where was it mentioned

I forget, that's why I said IIRC. I'm not going to look through all the episodes lol.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Actually CW Flash is mach 20+. Most of those videos says mach 13.3 because that was the last definitive number that the plot said. In later episodes, they said he got faster but never gave a definitive number.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

Also, Quicksilver can't be incosistant when he only has 3 feats, and each one shows him faster than the last.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Quicksilver can't be incosistant when he only has 3 feats, and each one shows him faster than the last.

Apocalypse reaction speed is same as human level which is 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus(punching). considering that he throat was cut right after quicksilver scene.

so what ever quicksilver did is within 0.15 sec.

and quicksilver didn't travel more than 100 m.

so his speed is around 666.66 m/s

so quicksilver's speed at that time is around mach 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

You showed me a PICTURE of the fire. The fire is literally frozen when he is running... Look for yourself.

fire proves the perception speed is above mach 2.

Apocalypse reaction speed is same as human level which is 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus(punching). considering that he throat was cut right after quicksilver scene proves he doesn't have superhuman reflex .

Nice. Use the ranking video when it suits you, even though it LITERALLY SAYS he is Mach 8,202. If you say this is inaccurate, then say so. But debunk the calculation properly, without using NUMBER FROM THE CALCULATION.

his time calculation was right but his speed calculation is wrong.

Yeah no idea what this means, I don't have a science major or anything. And also, it's TRAVEL SPEED....

than don't ask proof next time !!!

punching him at travel speed would kill quicksilver.

Yeah, but there is one small problem... He could have guessed the lock MUCH, MUCH sooner. maybe on his 20th try. You assumed it took him until his trillionth try? The odds of that are as equal as someone guessing on there first time.

odds of guessing in 20 th attempt out of 1,000,000,000,000 is less than 0.0000000005 .

it would take about 500 Billion tries to get the code right out of 1,000,000,000,000 (1 Trillion) combinations.

Read it, terrible math. The speed of light is Mach 874,030. You said he had to be Mach 9.5 times 1028. That's around Mach 10,000, and in TRAVEL speed. This is ignoring how many several unnecessary conversions you made and how confusing the post is. This feat is pretty irrelevant, considering that it's in TRAVEL speed. This isn't a race, it's a battle, where travel speed doesn't matter.

he should be FTL to block an a pulse and what i meant is he is mach 9.5 + light speed to counter the pulse .

it's my fault to think that u are good enough to understand it.

punching him at travel speed would still kill quicksilver.

Nope, it's impossible to be in two places at once. He either used the speedforce, created an afterimage, or when through time to perform this feat. In CWverse, none of these need any speed NEAR FTL.

I forget, that's why I said IIRC. I'm not going to look through all the episodes lol.

so ,ur making a baseless claim to prove me wrong based on assumption.

he was able to punch his speed mirage which proves he is FTL.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW speedsters if QS can't see Savitar. Otherwise, QS.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: His reaction speed is not human level. Apocalypse's eyes were tracking Quicksilver throughout almost the entire thing. Then he was able to react during the slow motion scene in order to trap his feet.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@nightmare52:

Apocalypse reaction speed is same as human level which is 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus(punching). considering that he throat was cut right after quicksilver scene.

What? Is Spider-man human level reaction because he's gotten tagged by normal humans? NO. Apocalypse CLEARLY has superhuman reactions, they SHOW HIM tracking the movement of Quicksilver while he runs. It took him a while, but he can react to VERY high speeds.

Debatable.

My previous comment debunks all this.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

How does fire prove ANYTHING?

Apocalypse reaction speed is same as human level which is 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus(punching). considering that he throat was cut right after quicksilver scene proves he doesn't have superhuman reflex .

Nope. Just because he was tagged in the film doesn't mean he has human reaction speed. Like, DAFUQ? That makes zero sense. So does Barry have regular human reactions? I mean, he's been tagged by normal humans, so by your logic he would have normal reactions.

Apocalypse clearly reacted to Quicksilver. His EYES tracked Quicksilver's movements, and he surprised Quicksilver because of this (causes Apocalypse to beat Quicksilver afterwards.) If Apocalypse had regular reactions, he would have NEVER seen Quicksilver. Once Apocalypse noticed Peter running, Peter was STILL IN SUPER SPEED. If Apocalypse saw Peter in super speed, he has superhuman reactions, period.

This would be true and amazing, but Apocalypse has superhuman reactions.

Fine then, if you say so. But, please show the math of how you get YOUR OWN speed, and how the video's speed is wrong. Because I've seen plenty of accurate calculations from that guy, but none from you. Yours never make sense.

Explain the calculation, obviously. You are using so many unnecessary variables, which have NOTHING to do with his true speed. The feat itself shouldn't be calculated, because there aren't enough variables to get an accurate calculation.

odds of guessing in 20 th attempt out of 1,000,000,000,000 is less than 0.0000000005 .

it would take about 500 Billion tries to get the code right out of 1,000,000,000,000 (1 Trillion) combinations.

I know it wasn't on his 20th try. I'm saying that we don't know when he guessed it. You assumed he guess it at his last try, trying to say that he was FTL because of that. As far as we all know, he guessed it on his 3rd try. Nobody actually knows, but that's why you can't use that as a feat. You don't have a definitive number, so you are simply assuming what the number would be. This feat is not valid at all, period.

he should be FTL to block an a pulse and what i meant is he is mach 9.5 + light speed to counter the pulse .

But where the hell did you get the numbers from? Make it CLEAR! Your calculations are just saying the starting number, and sentences of some conversions, and finally getting a solution, without showing the true math.

Lol, your attempts at making a straw man are hilarious. Nobody on vine can understand that incredibly vague calc.

He has to be able to react to his travel speed to punch QS. Also, Flash NEVER blitzes, NEVER NEVER EVER. His morals are too restrictive, and its like he tries to lose.

Really? Baseless? Try to actually debunk my statement, instead of strawmanning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t said:

@nightmare52:

What? Is Spider-man human level reaction because he's gotten tagged by normal humans?

ur point is completely irrelevant now.

Apocalypse CLEARLY has superhuman reactions, they SHOW HIM tracking the movement of Quicksilver while he runs. It took him a while, but he can react to VERY high speeds.

he reacted to quicksilver after he got punched which is 0.15 sec.

if u have any other reaction feat to say that apocalypse has reaction speed better than human reaction speed(0.15 sec) other than quicksilver scene i am all ears .

untill then quicksilver's speed at that time is around mach 2.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS is still leagues faster than anyone in CW verse. Probably will be for a long time.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Speedsters:

Flash

Kid Flash

Trajectory

Jesse Quick

The Rival

Reverse Flash

Zoom

Savitar(God Of Speed)

vs

Quicksilver(FOX)

WHERE THE HELL IS BLACK FLASH?

If Black was here i'll give it to the team because you can't outrun death itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS is still leagues faster than anyone in CW verse. Probably will be for a long time.

not if we consider CW speedsters best feats which are FTL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

I've seen plenty of accurate calculations from that guy.

prove than his calculation is accurate first coz i know about u how u used to waste everyone's time just by disagreeing with them without actual proof .

i will reply to ur post next .

i have more than 1 reaction to prove than he is wrong and AND possibly taking the lowest feat to make quicksilver look better.

i will reply to the rest of ur post after that.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:

Yeah...the issue with all of that is that the show has been clearly defining their upper limits from the beginning, and at their most consistent speeds, FTL is absolutely laughable. Also, electricity or lightning doesn't travel at light speeds, there's nothing to suggest Barry had to move at FTL speeds to stop the singularity (only that he would have to run with opposing force), Zoom/Barry's speed was pretty well defined when they were gonna race in the Magnetar so no FTL there (they were about Mach 8 IIRC), and as far as Zoom catching lightning, there's nothing to suggest any speedster's lightning is the actual speed of natural lightning (which isn't FTL anyway). I'll stick with my answer.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

@thespartanb345t: I think there might be a way that he was hitting him self. In the same way that atoms never touch and the delay of brain signals and all that stuff. I'd have to sit down and think about this. Anyways, he was probably going faster than any speedster has on the show has shown to date. But definitely not faster than light.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

Any proof of that being the speed of light? Said electric bolt was generated by a meta-human, there is nothing to suggest that it is as fast as actual electricity (which is still below light speed btw).

Cool. And how would that be considered FTL?

So, Barry can type very fast, not fight. And he may have bounced on the right combination almost immediately.

Again, how is this FTL?

How is this FTL?

6. Zoom catching and throwing lightning.

The lightning came from a meta-human, so there is nothing to suggest that it is as fast as actual lightning. And even if it was, Quicksilver is still nearly 10 times that fast. Lightning speed isn't anywhere close to light speed.

-

Feats #1 and #5 are both from Season 1. If it was true that Barry and Eobard were already FTL in Season 1, then how was he unable to prevent a bullet from hitting Harrison Wells (actually Hannibal Bates)?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52 said:
@indomitableregal said:

Yeah...the issue with all of that is that the show has been clearly defining their upper limits from the beginning, and at their most consistent speeds, FTL is absolutely laughable.

u can't expect to use consistent speed of CW speedster in a battle when quicksilver was never consistent in his best feats .

Also, electricity or lightning doesn't travel at light speeds,

electricity or lightning travel at 1/3 of light speed and Barry traveled meters when the electricity traveled in cm which clearly says he is faster than light.

there's nothing to suggest Barry had to move at FTL speeds to stop the singularity (only that he would have to run with opposing force)

Barry temporarily stabilizing a singularity oscillating progressively from 6.7 terra-electron volts, is around Mach 50,693,800 by my calculations, or almost exactly 58 times faster than light. That's around 8,500 times faster than QS' Mansion feat.

, Zoom/Barry's speed was pretty well defined when they were gonna race in the Magnetar so no FTL there (they were about Mach 8 IIRC),

Barry's most impressive feat, and the one that killed him (meaning this is literally his max speed for now). Barry generating a pulse to counteract that of the Magnitar. This is a minimum estimate, using conservative values, the true value could literally be infinitely larger. The minimum force of that pulse was enough to destroy an Earth (ignoring the dynamics of destroying a multiverse), so we'll go off that for now. It's estimated to take a minimal 2.4x10^32 joules of energy to destroy earth, though this is realistically singificantly higher. That converts to the same quantity in newton-metres, which can be converted directly to ton-force. There are 9806.65 newtons in one ton-force, leaving 2.45x10^28 ton-force. To calculate speed we use the Force equation. Barry's mass is about 74 kilograms. We divide the force by the mass to get acceleration in meters per second. This comes out to 3.26x10^30 meters per second. There are 343 mps is 1 Mach.

Barry needed to run a grand total of at least Mach 9.5x10^28 to counteract the Pulse. This is about 1.087x10^23 times faster than light. This is about 1.64x10^25 times faster than Quicksilver's mansion feat.

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was that explosion in the house a nuclear one cause Barry out ran a nuclear one in s1 and in s2 he out ran a city level blast lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

Any proof of that being the speed of light? Said electric bolt was generated by a meta-human, there is nothing to suggest that it is as fast as actual electricity (which is still below light speed btw).

The lightning came from a meta-human, so there is nothing to suggest that it is as fast as actual lightning.

And even if it was, Quicksilver is still nearly 10 times that fast.Lightning speed isn't anywhere close to light speed.

don't make baseless claim without proof.

any electricity or lightning travel at 1/3 of light speed despite from its source .

Moving hundreds of times faster than Blackout's blast of electricity. This is easily 15+ times light speed at minimum, or Mach 13,410,000, likely more. For reference, that's like 2,300 times faster than Fox Quicksilver's mansion feat.

Again, how is this FTL?

• Barry temporarily stabilizing a singularity oscillating progressively from 6.7 terra-electron volts, is around Mach 50,000,00 , or almost exactly 58 times faster than light. That's around 8,500 times faster than QS' Mansion feat,
  • Barry cracks a high-tech lock by simply inputting as many combos as possible until he was correct. I cannot stress how insanely impressive this feat is. The code was 12 numbers long. This doesn’t sound like a big deal until you do the math. There are literally 1,000,000,000,000 (1 Trillion) combinations. If we go pure probability, it would take about 500 Billion tries to get the code right (could be much earlier or much later though). That's if he somehow never repeats a code. Let's assume it takes him a trillion tries given he doesn't have a photographic memory, and even this is very conservative. He does this in about 8 seconds. It would likely take a normal person around 4 seconds to enter a 12 digit code. That puts Barry around 500 Billion times faster than a normal person in basic movement/reaction speed. If an average person can run an average of 8 mph, then that puts Barry at 4,000,000,000,000 mph scaling to this feat. That's Mach 5,213,294,461, or 5,964 times faster than light.
  • Finally, we come to Barry's most impressive feat, and the one that killed him (meaning this is literally his max speed for now). The big cahuna, Barry generating a pulse to counteract that of the Magnitar. This is a minimum estimate, using conservative values, the true value could literally be infinitely larger. The minimum force of that pulse was enough to destroy an Earth (ignoring the dynamics of destroying a multiverse), so we'll go off that for now. It's estimated to take a minimal 2.4x10^32 joules of energy to destroy earth, though this is realistically significantly higher. That converts to the same quantity in newton-metres, which can be converted directly to ton-force. There are 9806.65 newtons in one ton-force, leaving 2.45x10^28 ton-force. To calculate speed we use the Force equation. Barry's mass is about 74 kilograms. We divide the force by the mass to get acceleration in meters per second. This comes out to 3.26x10^30 meters per second. There are 343 mps is 1 Mach.
  • Barry needed to run a grand total of at least Mach 9.5x1028 to counteract the Pulse. This is about 1.087x10^23 times faster than light. This is about 1.64x10^25 times faster than Quicksilver's mansion feat.

Reverse flash punching his own speed mirage - How is this FTL?

-

Feats #1 and #5 are both from Season 1. If it was true that Barry and Eobard were already FTL in Season 1, then how was he unable to prevent a bullet from hitting Harrison Wells (actually Hannibal Bates)?

barry & RF does FTL on some occasions like quicksilver did in the mansion .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkking25 said:

Was that explosion in the house a nuclear one cause Barry out ran a nuclear one in s1 and in s2 he out ran a city level blast lol

the explosion was caused by fusion reactor but it should be coz of hydrogen gas explosion since it is a fuel in fusion reactor ,hydrogen gas explosion is one of the major reason for most of nuclear accident and coz of this reason below.

No Caption Provided

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: I warn you he'll post over-complicated calculations for those...

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkking25: Quicksilver was MUCH faster in his feat.

• He can probably go much, much faster than he did during most of the feat (as he was casually walking around/running.)
  • Peter was rescuing EVERYONE from the mansion, and therefore running back and forth many times.
  • QS's high speeds are shown in the scene, when he initially runs as fast as he can (super-speeding while in super speed) to get to the explosion. You see how stressed he was.
  • Quicksilver fights competently... unlike everyone here to a certain degree.
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@nightmare52:

any electricity or lightning travel at 1/3 of light speed despite from its source .

Moving hundreds of times faster than Blackout's blast of electricity. This is easily 15+ times light speed at minimum, or Mach 13,410,000, likely more. For reference, that's like 2,300 times faster than Fox Quicksilver's mansion feat.

Why are you still using the lightning feats? I thought we agreed that the Speed Force has lots of influence over lighting and therefore Barry's connection to the Speed Force allows him to react to lighting in such a way.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H @nightmare52

prove than his calculation is accurate first coz i know about u how u used to waste everyone's time just by disagreeing with them without actual proof .

I don't have to proof the calculation. You have to DISPROOF it. You're the only one who thinks it is inaccurate in this thread, and you are the one debunking it. You can't really further proof an argument

Yeah I saw your "reply" which replied to about 10% of my post. I'll get to that later.

i have more than 1 reaction to prove than he is wrong and AND possibly taking the lowest feat to make quicksilver look better.

What do you mean? You NEVER made Quicksilver's lowest feat make him look better. I assume you mean Apocalypse's fight with QS, which is NOT his lowest showing by any means.

Hopefully you do, I'll be expecting one with a valid argument.

Or do you just not want to respond to it? I see what you're doing. And I'm tired of it.

straw manˌstrô ˈman/noun:straw man

1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

Essentially, you use an irrelevant topic as a distraction as an attempt to not have to respond to the opponent's actual argument. You did this, don't lie. Mentioning an old CaV we did, constantly not replying to my arguments with "assumption," instead of actually addressing the point, and replying to the ENTIRE post I made (shown above) with merely this statement:

(All followed with no evidence of an actual response to my claim)

Let's see that definition again.

"an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument."

Noticed some similarities. First, you ask ME to do your debunking FOR you (or proof my calculation... which the calculation does for itself. It explains everything quite well.) Then you say that you wait until AFTER I do that you'd reply. I'm willing to bet afterwards you wouldn't ever come back to my post, but rather try to debunk my "proof." All in an attempt to ignore the arguments that I made, possibly because you fail to find a proper counter to it. This is literally a straw man. You want to make me calculate something because it is easier to counter than actually addressing my claim.

Moreover, you continue to dismiss my arguments with no actual claim, besides "ur point is completely irrelevant now." Another straw man you made, in an attempt to dismiss my argument. Best possible situation for you, and I don't respond to the quote because of how it is baseless. Even if I do, it's still a win for you, because I would address it, but argue on whether my point was relevant or not. Again, this is a straw man in every way. You also tried to twist what I said to make me look stupid, even though the phrase was FOLLOWED with a NO, and an EXPLANATION. You failed to notice both of these, and failed to understand that I was intentionally using a stupid argument by using your logic, to show you exactly how dumb the argument sounds. This, or you understood my claim, but had to counter to it, and replied with a straw man. I hope the latter is correct, because I genuinely hope you weren't stupid enough to take my comment literally.

You failed to properly respond to the rest of my previous post, and ergo, I will post it again so that you can properly respond to it, and so I won't have to reiterate.

What? Is Spider-man human level reaction because he's gotten tagged by normal humans? Is Barry someone with human reactions, because he has been tagged by humans? NO. Apocalypse CLEARLY has superhuman reactions, they SHOW HIM tracking the movement of Quicksilver while he runs. It took him a while, but he can react to VERY high speeds.

Debatable.

Nope. Just because he was tagged in the film doesn't mean he has human reaction speed. Like, DAFUQ? That makes zero sense. So does Barry have regular human reactions? I mean, he's been tagged by normal humans, so by your logic he would have normal reactions.

Apocalypse clearly reacted to Quicksilver. His EYES tracked Quicksilver's movements, and he surprised Quicksilver because of this (causes Apocalypse to beat Quicksilver afterwards.) If Apocalypse had regular reactions, he would have NEVER seen Quicksilver. Once Apocalypse noticed Peter running, Peter was STILL IN SUPER SPEED. If Apocalypse saw Peter in super speed, he has superhuman reactions, period.

Fine then, if you say so. But, please show the math of how you get YOUR OWN speed, and how the video's speed is wrong. Because I've seen plenty of accurate calculations from that guy, but none from you. Yours never make sense.

Explain the calculation, obviously. You are using so many unnecessary variables, which have NOTHING to do with his true speed. The feat itself shouldn't be calculated, because there aren't enough variables to get an accurate calculation.

I know it wasn't on his 20th try. I'm saying that we don't know when he guessed it. You assumed he guess it at his last try, trying to say that he was FTL because of that. As far as we all know, he guessed it on his 3rd try. Nobody actually knows, but that's why you can't use that as a feat. You don't have a definitive number, so you are simply assuming what the number would be. This feat is not valid at all, period.

But where the hell did you get the numbers from? Make it CLEAR! Your calculations are just saying the starting number, and sentences of some conversions, and finally getting a solution, without showing the true math.

Lol, your attempts at making a straw man are hilarious. Nobody on vine can understand that incredibly vague calc.

He has to be able to react to his travel speed to punch QS. Also, Flash NEVER blitzes, NEVER NEVER EVER. His morals are too restrictive, and its like he tries to lose.

Really? Baseless? Try to actually debunk my statement, instead of using a straw man.

(Responding to the rest of your post.)

How could he react to Quicksilver AFTER he got punched, even though Quicksilver was still in super speed? He wouldn't have seen Quicksilver at all if he had this human reaction speed.

if u have any other reaction feat to say that apocalypse has reaction speed better than human reaction speed(0.15 sec) other than quicksilver scene i am all ears .

Don't act like an idiot. You can't take away the reaction feat that he has, and then claim that he has normal reactions. That's like saying "What other speed feats does Quicksilver have, other than the kitchen scene?" as soon as DoFP comes out. Clearly Apocalypse little other reaction feats (besides blocking blasts from several characters with his shields, something that a normal human reaction time could not handle) because of the fact that he has one cinematic appearance, and no more than that.

Right... Even though you didn't address my counter to that very statement with anything more than "ur point is irrelevant now."

Oh, and one more thing. Last time I mentioned a straw man argument you never replied back (if you can't counter a claim, you could simply agree with the other person.) This time, I am EXPECTING a reply. You could always take the coward's way out and ignore the post, but then you should just leave the thread. Reply to this post, and the ENTIRETY of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t said:

H @nightmare52

I don't have to proof the calculation.

coz u don't have proof to proof that calculation is right.

You have to DISPROOF it. You're the only one who thinks it is inaccurate in this thread, and you are the one debunking it. You can't really further proof an argument

What do you mean? You NEVER made Quicksilver's lowest feat make him look better. I assume you mean Apocalypse's fight with QS, which is NOT his lowest showing by any means.

i have mentioned so many times if u use best feat for quicksilver i will use the best feat , if u try to low ball i would to the same.

if u want i can bring more proof but it would be useless since u don't understand COMPLEX calculation.

for example : he said jessie as mach 3 but in her first appearance she was able to hold 28500+ ton tanker ship(Seawaymax) in the air which at least need mach 20 .

force produced by the ship = 28500 x 0.5 x 9.8 ^2 = 1231713000 j

assuming jessie weight is around 60 kg

her speed^2 =1231713000 / (0.5 x 60 ) = 41057100 (m/s)^2.

jessie speed = mach 18.8 ≈ mach 20 since the ship can't be completely empty.

this simplest proof is more than enough to say that his calculation is wrong and he wanted to quicksilver to be top since quicksilver wankers will post it everywhere and increase his views

Yeah I saw your "reply" which replied to about 10% of my post. I'll get to that later.

i reply to ur most of ur post since rest of ur post mostly based on assumption and speculation baseless theories and miscalculated videos.

u need to provide proof to ur proofless assumptions if u need an answer :

• Nope, it's impossible to be in two places at once.

No Caption Provided

He either used the speedforce, created an afterimage, or when through time to perform this feat. In CWverse, none of these need any speed NEAR FTL.

he punched his speed mirage and he himself said he used speed mirage before he killed cisco.

No Caption Provided

can u provide to proof for the underlined statement with some poof next time if ur making a statement !!!!!!!

• Apocalypse CLEARLY has superhuman reactions

if he had why didn't react after his first or second or third punch and catch his leg like he did after 8th punch???????

• I know it wasn't on his 20th try. I'm saying that we don't know when he guessed it. You assumed he guess it at his last try, trying to say that he was FTL because of that. As far as we all know, he guessed it on his 3rd try. Nobody actually knows, but that's why you can't use that as a feat. You don't have a definitive number, so you are simply assuming what the number would be. This feat is not valid at all, period.

r u just assuming that he did get on 3rd ?????????

i used probability not an assumption like u did .

• "The minimum force of that pulse was enough to destroy an Earth (ignoring the dynamics of destroying a multiverse), so we'll go off that for now. It's estimated to take a minimal 2.4x10^32 joules of energy to destroy earth, though this is realistically significantly higher. That converts to the same quantity in newton-metres, which can be converted directly to ton-force. There are 9806.65 newtons in one ton-force, leaving 2.45x10^28 ton-force. To calculate speed we use the Force equation. Barry's mass is about 74 kilograms. We divide the force by the mass to get acceleration in meters per second. This comes out to 3.26x10^30 meters per second. There are 343 mps is 1 Mach.
  • Barry needed to run a grand total of at least Mach 9.5x10^28 to counteract the Pulse. This is about 1.087x10^23 times faster than light. This is about 1.64x10^25 times faster than Quicksilver's mansion feat."

i was wrong when i explained u first about this since i never had the calculation now i do.

2.4x10^32 joules of energy to destroy earth- according to google > than actual value since it was a multiverse level

2.4x10^32 joules =2.45x10^28 ton-force

Barry assuming mass = 74 kilograms.

speed =2.45x10^28 /74 =3.26x10^30 m/s =Mach 9.5x10^28 = 1.087x10^23 times faster than light =.64x10^25 times faster than Quicksilver

• I've seen plenty of accurate calculations from that guy,

proof for this statement and i am not gonna waste time by replying everything with a guy who runs stories on assumption as usually .

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@nightmare52

coz u don't have proof to proof that calculation is right.

Why exactly have you not disproved the calculation? You are telling ME to proof a calculation, but the calculation proofs itself. Want me to proof the calculation? Fine then. I'll "proof" it.

First things first, how big is the mansion? We were never explicitly told how big the X-mansion is in the movies, but in an article by Moe Vodacom, the article writers analyze the various requirements and floor levels of mansion has, and estimated that the Xavier school for the gifted should cover around seventy six thousand six hundred fifty four square feet. Next, how fast was the explosion? Well no one knows for sure so let's use the average detonation velocity of about 7,150 meters/second. If we assume the X-mansion is in the shape of a square, then each side of the mansion would have to be 277 feet long and the explosion appeared to be exploding near the center of the house so the distance between the starting point of the explosion to the walls shows us that it would have taken six milliseconds for the building to fully be engulfed in flames. But, in quicksilver's point of view the whole six milliseconds dragged on for two minutes and 20 seconds implying that one second for us is twenty is over six and a half hours for Quicksilver. Using the multiplier in the speed formula reveals to us that he could run up to four hundred fifty six times the speed of sound. But wait; he uses super speed while already in super speed-and this doesn't mean he goes twice as fast. Hear me out on this one. Simply just multiplying in speed by two means that under the super speed vision they would have been running at the speed of what Usain Bolt runs at, (around 28 miles per hour) which of course he wasn't, as he was obviously so much faster that he's appearing as a blur while time has already slowed down, running in and out of the X-mansion to save the kids while the explosion is happening in slow motion. So here, assuming that the explosion took place in the middle dimension let's just like this whole area with J-Lock, Mystique, and the third wheel over here a part of the center. Doing this won't make the outcome super exact; what it will tell us the slowest Quicksilver had to be running so he runs in to save mystique and this outside and comes back to Moira all in just 0.7330 seconds. Since this is under Quicksilver's perception of time though, in reality it only took him 0.03 milliseconds (with the measurements of the walls we set up earlier--keeping in mind we haven't even taken into account the distance he traveled from the safe zone where he placed mystique, then Quicksilver traveled well above eighty four point four meters and 0.03 milliseconds; over eight thousand two hundred two times the speed of sound; this is Mach 8,202.) And reminding you that's the slowest he had to be running. If you take into account the distance he ran from the safe area where he placed the survivors, this would be a much higher number.

I'll break it down from where you claimed it to be accurate (you literally said that his time calculations were right but his speed calculations were wrong.)

It took him a grand total of .03 milliseconds to get them IN and OUT of the mansion, excluding the safe zone. Keep in mind this was in the slow motion perception, NOT in the super-speed perception that Quicksilver was in (on top of the already super-fast super speed.)

• The mansion (bottom floor only) is about 76,000 square feet.
  • To simplify things, let's assume the mansion is a square. It doesn't change the calculation much, since it is a relative square.
  • If that is true, each side of the mansion is 266 feet.
  • The speed formula is distance/time. If the explosion was in the center of the mansion, then then that means he would have traveled 532 feet, because he rescued both Mystique and Moira. That means he ran to through half of the mansion 4 times (their, back, their, back; basically 133 x 4.)
  • 532 divided by .03 milliseconds is 17,733 feet per millisecond (we used milliseconds to divide so now we have to convert upwards from milliseconds.)
  • By converting that number directly to the speed of sound, we get Mach 15,758. That's FASTER than the calculation that the video provided, by almost double. (The video says that he was OVER Mach 8,202 so technically still accurate. :P)

There. So Quicksilver is Mach 15,758. Prove me wrong.

have mentioned so many times if u use best feat for quicksilver i will use the best feat , if u try to low ball i would to the same.

But Quicksilver has literally 3 feats... Out of the hundreds, or thousands of feats that Barry has in the show. In my case, it really isn't a high-end feat, because of the lack of feats to make it high-end. The 2 other situations didn't require a high speed like the situation in the mansion scene.

if u want i can bring more proof but it would be useless since u don't understand COMPLEX calculation.

Translation: you really don't have more proof, or don't feel like bringing it. You honestly don't care about whether I understand or not, you just want to call me stupid and also give a reason to not do anymore calculations. This is a straw man here itself; now would be the perfect time to bring back the portion of the post that you conveniently ignore EVERY TIME that I post it (3 times so far.)

Or do you just not want to respond to it? I see what you're doing. And I'm tired of it.

1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

Essentially, you use an irrelevant topic as a distraction as an attempt to not have to respond to the opponent's actual argument. You did this, don't lie. Mentioning an old CaV we did, constantly not replying to my arguments with "assumption," instead of actually addressing the point, and replying to the ENTIRE post I made (shown above) with merely this statement:

"an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument."

Noticed some similarities. First, you ask ME to do your debunking FOR you (or proof my calculation... which the calculation does for itself. It explains everything quite well.) Then you say that you wait until AFTER I do that you'd reply. I'm willing to bet afterwards you wouldn't ever come back to my post, but rather try to debunk my "proof." All in an attempt to ignore the arguments that I made, possibly because you fail to find a proper counter to it. This is literally a straw man. You want to make me calculate something because it is easier to counter than actually addressing my claim.

Moreover, you continue to dismiss my arguments with no actual claim, besides "ur point is completely irrelevant now." Another straw man you made, in an attempt to dismiss my argument. Best possible situation for you, and I don't respond to the quote because of how it is baseless. Even if I do, it's still a win for you, because I would address it, but argue on whether my point was relevant or not. Again, this is a straw man in every way. You also tried to twist what I said to make me look stupid, even though the phrase was FOLLOWED with a NO, and an EXPLANATION. You failed to notice both of these, and failed to understand that I was intentionally using a stupid argument by using your logic, to show you exactly how dumb the argument sounds. This, or you understood my claim, but had to counter to it, and replied with a straw man. I hope the latter is correct, because I genuinely hope you weren't stupid enough to take my comment literally.

You failed to properly respond to the rest of my previous post, and ergo, I will post it again so that you can properly respond to it, and so I won't have to reiterate.

What? Is Spider-man human level reaction because he's gotten tagged by normal humans? Is Barry someone with human reactions, because he has been tagged by humans? NO. Apocalypse CLEARLY has superhuman reactions, they SHOW HIM tracking the movement of Quicksilver while he runs. It took him a while, but he can react to VERY high speeds.

Debatable.

Really? Baseless? Try to actually debunk my statement, instead of using a straw man.

(Responding to the rest of your post.)

How could he react to Quicksilver AFTER he got punched, even though Quicksilver was still in super speed? He wouldn't have seen Quicksilver at all if he had this human reaction speed.

Don't act like an idiot. You can't take away the reaction feat that he has, and then claim that he has normal reactions. That's like saying "What other speed feats does Quicksilver have, other than the kitchen scene?" as soon as DoFP comes out. Clearly Apocalypse little other reaction feats (besides blocking blasts from several characters with his shields, something that a normal human reaction time could not handle) because of the fact that he has one cinematic appearance, and no more than that.

Right... Even though you didn't address my counter to that very statement with anything more than "ur point is irrelevant now."

Oh, and one more thing. Last time I mentioned a straw man argument you never replied back (if you can't counter a claim, you could simply agree with the other person.) This time, I am EXPECTING a reply. You could always take the coward's way out and ignore the post, but then you should just leave the thread. Reply to this post, and the ENTIRETY of it.

Since I'm not a hypocrite, I'll respond to the rest of yours.

for example : he said jessie as mach 3 but in her first appearance she was able to hold 28500+ ton tanker ship(Seawaymax) in the air which at least need mach 20 .

You keep debunking his calculations of OTHER speedsters instead of Quicksilver. You can't assume that because one calculation is wrong that all of them are wrong, or the one of your choosing is wrong.

force produced by the ship = 28500 x 0.5 x 9.8 ^2 = 1231713000 j

assuming jessie weight is around 60 kg

her speed^2 =1231713000 / (0.5 x 60 ) = 41057100 (m/s)^2.

jessie speed = mach 18.8 ≈ mach 20 since the ship can't be completely empty.

this simplest proof is more than enough to say that his calculation is wrong and he wanted to quicksilver to be top since quicksilver wankers will post it everywhere and increase his views

Lol nobody fakes calculations for views, that makes you look unreliable and will hurt your channel.

i reply to ur most of ur post since rest of ur post mostly based on assumption and speculation baseless theories and miscalculated videos.

Really? Not about how you use straw men, right? And I'm willing to bet you'll ignore it once again.

u need to provide proof to ur proofless assumptions if need an answer :

What? I don't get what you're saying. As for the pictures you posted, a statement of "we do impossible all the time" is merely a phrase. Impossible is LITERALLY impossible, unless you can reality warp. No statement changes that.

Yes. I was mentioning the ways that a speed mirage can be made.

You keep bringing up how Quicksilver wasn't going fast during the Apocalypse scene. Well, I have proof that he WAS going fast during the scene.

Loading Video...

At the very beginning, you can see an electric spark in the background. It is moving at a snail's pace. That means that in this scene, Quicksilver was going FASTER than the electrical discharge in the spark. This means it is going as fast as lighting.

After all, you yourself stated:

So it's pretty clear than Quicksilver was moving faster than lightning, since he was running around MUCH MUCH faster than the spark. This puts Quicksilver close to light speed, and it's pretty insane. I'm not going to say he is that fast, we only know he can go faster than lighting (which is 1/3 of light speed.)

r u just assuming that he did get on 3rd ?????????

Lol no, not at all. I said as far as we know. You seem to take everything at its complete literal definition. I said AS FAR AS WE KNOW. That means, it's completely unknown. Barry could have guessed it at any point, from 1-1 trillion tries. This makes the feat invalid, because it is so vague. Also, how does typing help in a fight?

i used probability not an assumption like u did .

I didn't assume... I said that we can't use the feat, because otherwise we'd have to assume.

• "The minimum force of that pulse was enough to destroy an Earth (ignoring the dynamics of destroying a multiverse), so we'll go off that for now. It's estimated to take a minimal 2.4x10^32 joules of energy to destroy earth, though this is realistically significantly higher. That converts to the same quantity in newton-metres, which can be converted directly to ton-force. There are 9806.65 newtons in one ton-force, leaving 2.45x10^28 ton-force. To calculate speed we use the Force equation. Barry's mass is about 74 kilograms. We divide the force by the mass to get acceleration in meters per second. This comes out to 3.26x10^30 meters per second. There are 343 mps is 1 Mach.
  • Barry needed to run a grand total of at least Mach 9.5x10^28 to counteract the Pulse. This is about 1.087x10^23 times faster than light. This is about 1.64x10^25 times faster than Quicksilver's mansion feat."

i was wrong when i explained u first about this since i never had the calculation now i do.

Here's the problem: there is no way you can accurately convert joules to speed. I researched, and the closest thing to any sort of conversion is joules to kinetic energy. You can't convert joules to ANY form of real distance. A newton meter converts the amount of energy (regardless of concentration) into an arm's length with newtons (the energy measurement) evenly spread as well. The pulse was HEAVILY CONCENTRATED energy. Destroying energy (which is against the laws of physics; it is impossible: energy cannot be created nor destroyed) does not convert to newton meters at all.

2.4x10^32 joules of energy to destroy earth- according to google > than actual value since it was a multiverse level

2.4x10^32 joules =2.45x10^28 ton-force

Barry assuming mass = 74 kilograms.

speed =2.45x10^28 /74 =3.26x10^30 m/s =Mach 9.5x10^28 = 1.087x10^23 times faster than light =.64x10^25 times faster than Quicksilver

Yeah now you are using ton-force to find speed? You realize that speed is distance/time... and you have NEITHER of these in your calculation. This is just as invalid as before.

proof for this statement and i am not gonna waste time by replying everything with a guy who runs stories on assumption as usually .

Hmm... I wonder what this is. Oh, I know!

Let me guess, you're not replying to my straw man argument? I hope you do, because it makes you a MUCH better debater when you steer clear of such a strategy.

Reply to my entire post, this is the 3rd time you've failed to do so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t said:

@nightmare52

First things first, how big is the mansion? We were never explicitly told how big the X-mansion is in the movies, but in an article by Moe Vodacom, the article writers analyze the various requirements and floor levels of mansion has, and estimated that the Xavier school for the gifted should cover around seventy six thousand six hundred fifty four square feet.

No Caption Provided

it is around 22 m x 65 m = 1430 m^2 ≈ 1500 m^2.

can u show the actual link to disprove my point.

Next, how fast was the explosion? Well no one knows for sure so let's use the average detonation velocity of about 7,150 meters/second.

so it's an assumption value why i am not surprised u think he is right .

the black bird engine is a Tokamak Fusion Reactor.

every fusion reactor uses hydrogen as a fuel and most of the nuclear accident is caused by hydrogen gas explosion and this wreckage proves it is a hydrogen gas explosion !!!

No Caption Provided

detonation velocities in gases range from 1800 m/s to 3000 m/s.

If we assume the X-mansion is in the shape of a square,then each side of the mansion would have to be 277 feet long

wrong , it 65 m x 22 m according to google .

and the explosion appeared to be exploding near the center of the house so the distance between the starting point of the explosion to the walls shows us that it would have taken six milliseconds for the building to fully be engulfed in flames.

the explosion isn't even close to center.

But, in quicksilver's point of view the whole six milliseconds dragged on for two minutes and 20 seconds implying that one second for us is twenty is over six and a half hours for Quicksilver.

camera perception =/= quicksilver perception

Using the multiplier in the speed formula reveals to us that he could run up to four hundred fifty six times the speed of sound.

miscalculation since camera perception =/= quicksilver perception

But wait; he uses super speed while already in super speed-and

it suggest only he is 250 m/s faster than the previous speed .

this doesn't mean he goes twice as fast.

definitely not.

Hear me out on this one. Simply just multiplying in speed by two means that under the super speed vision they would have been running at the speed of what Usain Bolt runs at, (around 28 miles per hour) which of course he wasn't,as he was obviously so much faster that he's appearing as a blur while time has already slowed down, running in and out of the X-mansion to save the kids while the explosion is happening in slow motion.

it suggest only he is 250 m/s faster than his previous speed nothing proves his speed is doubled .

So here, assuming that the explosion took place in the middle dimension let's just like this whole area with J-Lock, Mystique, and the third wheel over here a part of the center.

assumption based on misassumption !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing this won't make the outcome super exact;

i have already proved ur and his video's assumption based on misassumption created a miscalculation so , it pointless to go further calculation since they should be wrong.

Translation: you really don't have more proof, or don't feel like bringing it. You honestly don't care about whether I understand or not, you just want to call me stupid and also give a reason to not do anymore calculations. This is a straw man here itself; now would be the perfect time to bring back the portion of the post that you conveniently ignore EVERY TIME that I post it (3 times so far.)

u have already proved u suck at complex calculation and troll when u don't have proof to prove me wrong other stupid assumption theories with no proof like u did here.

1. I know it wasn't on his 20th try. I'm saying that we don't know when he guessed it. You assumed he guess it at his last try, trying to say that he was FTL because of that. As far as we all know, he guessed it on his 3rd try. Nobody actually knows, but that's why you can't use that as a feat. You don't have a definitive number, so you are simply assuming what the number would be. This feat is not valid at all, period.
  2. Nope, it's impossible to be in two places at once. He either used the speedforce, created an afterimage, or when through time to perform this feat. In CWverse, none of these need any speed NEAR FTL.
  3. You keep debunking his calculations of OTHER speedsters instead of Quicksilver. You can't assume that because one calculation is wrong that all of them are wrong, or the one of your choosing is wrong.
  4. Lol nobody fakes calculations for views, that makes you look unreliable and will hurt your channel.
  5. What? I don't get what you're saying. As for the pictures you posted, a statement of "we do impossible all the time" is merely a phrase. Impossible is LITERALLY impossible, unless you can reality warp. No statement changes that.
  6. Here's the problem: there is no way you can accurately convert joules to speed. I researched, and the closest thing to any sort of conversion is joules to kinetic energy. You can't convert joules to ANY form of real distance. A newton meter converts the amount of energy (regardless of concentration) into an arm's length with newtons (the energy measurement) evenly spread as well. The pulse was HEAVILY CONCENTRATED energy. Destroying energy (which is against the laws of physics; it is impossible: energy cannot be created nor destroyed) does not convert to newton meters at all.
  7. Yeah now you are using ton-force to find speed? You realize that speed is distance/time... and you have NEITHER of these in your calculation. This is just as invalid as before.

u consistently using false assumption and proofless statement to debate which is a time waste for me .

so this would be my last reply until u make a proper statement with proper proof .

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

@nightmare52: Apocalypse didn't react the first few times he was punched, probably because he had to figure out what was happening and then try and find quicksilver, then track his movement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

since ur gonna do ur

it's impossible to get it in 3rd or 20 th try according to probability .

if u have any proof other than assumption don't reply to this since probability >>>>>>>assumption.

afterimage = speed mirage

he didn't use time remenant or any speed force thing .

he is just too fast to be at 2 different place at the same time.

You keep debunking his calculations of OTHER speedsters instead of Quicksilver. You can't assume that because one calculation is wrong that all of them are wrong, or the one of your choosing is wrong.

if u name rest of the speedster i will provide the calculation.

Lol nobody fakes calculations for views, that makes you look unreliable and will hurt your channel.

see that video's comments

Here's the problem: there is no way you can accurately convert joules to speed. I researched, and the closest thing to any sort of conversion is joules to kinetic energy. You can't convert joules to ANY form of real distance. A newton meter converts the amount of energy (regardless of concentration) into an arm's length with newtons (the energy measurement) evenly spread as well. The pulse was HEAVILY CONCENTRATED energy. Destroying energy (which is against the laws of physics; it is impossible: energy cannot be created nor destroyed) does not convert to newton meters at all.

1 joules =1 N .

9806.65 N = 1 ton-force,

he counter the pulse by making it out of phase not by destroying it .

Yeah now you are using ton-force to find speed? You realize that speed is distance/time... and you have NEITHER of these in your calculation. This is just as invalid as before.

F = K.E=(1/2) MV^2.

F =force.

K.E = kinetic energy

m = mass

v = velocity.

i have all 4 in my calculation.

At the very beginning, you can see an electric spark in the background. It is moving at a snail's pace. That means that in this scene, Quicksilver was going FASTER than the electrical discharge in the spark. This means it is going as fast as lighting.

So it's pretty clear than Quicksilver was moving faster than lightning, since he was running around MUCH MUCH faster than the spark. This puts Quicksilver close to light speed, and it's pretty insane. I'm not going to say he is that fast, we only know he can go faster than lighting (which is 1/3 of light speed.)

electric sparks=/= lightning use ur common sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Apocalypse didn't react the first few times he was punched, probably because he had to figure out what was happening and then try and find quicksilver, then track his movement.

that time taken should be 0.15 sec for a touch stimulus since he never showed any actual physical reaction speed to say he is above human level.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

@nightmare52: Ok, and? So his mind and powers can react faster than his physical body. That advantage will apply to any situation.

Background Information:

Humans eyes can see up to 13 milliseconds Apocalypse eyes were able to follow Quicksilver.

Me Rambling:

Let's say every time quicksilver moved to punch him in the scene he moved 1 yard. QS moved to my punch him 8 times . So he moved 8 yards in 0.15 seconds. 8 yards in miles = 0.00454545. 0.00454545 divided by 15 =0.00030303 miles per millisecond. That number converted to miles per hour= 1091 mph. So quicksilver wasn't even going above mach 2?

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@nightmare52:

No Caption Provided

it is around 22 m x 65 m = 1430 m^2 ≈ 1500 m^2.

can u show the actual link to disprove my point.

But here's the thing: that was the PLACE it was shot at IN REAL LIFE. The X-Mansion calculation is based on the INTERIOR shown in the movie. The interior of the mansion wasn't shot in the real mansion, it was shot in a studio. Based on the rooms that we've seen over the movies, they calculated how big it HAD to be. We've never seen a definitive aerial view, or any view of the mansion from the outside that gives us a sense of how large the mansion truly is. In the movie it is a completely different size than in real life.

so it's an assumption value why i am not surprised u think he is right .

Lol you and your assumption straw men.

the black bird engine is a Tokamak Fusion Reactor.

every fusion reactor uses hydrogen as a fuel and most of the nuclear accident is caused by hydrogen gas explosion and this wreckage proves it is a hydrogen gas explosion !!!

The explosion is mentioned to say what his reaction times is in seconds. That isn't relevant, because the final calculation is unrelated to the previous one. So, I'm not going to debunk this because I don't need to; the Mach 15,000 calculation has nothing to do with the explosion.

detonation velocities in gases range from 1800 m/s to 3000 m/s.

If we assume the X-mansion is in the shape of a square,then each side of the mansion would have to be 277 feet long

wrong , it 65 m x 22 m according to google .

Already explained why the real place isn't accurate. Also, meters=/=feet.

It doesn't matter... He still had to run AT LEAST 277 meters, because he went through the entire mansion, out to the driveway and into the safe zone. He would still need to run through around have of the mansion (give or take.) If you add the safe zone, this is AT LEAST 277 meters.

camera perception =/= quicksilver perception

Yes, the camera's perception IS Quicksilver's perception. He's walking around at normal speed when the camera sees slow motion. That's clearly Quicksilver's perception, at least until he does super speed in super speed.

Using the multiplier in the speed formula reveals to us that he could run up to four hundred fifty six times the speed of sound.

miscalculation since camera perception =/= quicksilver perception

You're wrong though. Already said why. Plus, this isn't even the calculation that says Mach 15,000

it suggest only he is 250 m/s faster than the previous speed .

Where is this suggested? He's going in super speed, and you literally just guessed a random number. It's not even assumed, because assumptions have SOMETHING to back themselves up. There is no possible way he is that slow, if he is at least Mach 15,000 when he rescued them... Like WTF?

definitely not.

it suggest only he is 250 m/s faster than his previous speed nothing proves his speed is doubled .

Again, where DAFUQ was that suggested? What is IT? So vague and so incorrect at the same time... I said it DOESN'T been his speed is doubled as well.

assumption based on misassumption !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This assumption allows me to actually calculate. You assume ALL THE TIME, and nobody calls you out on it. Why? Because there's NOTHING WRONG WITH ASSUMPTIONS, AS LONG AS YOU BACK THEM UP WITH LOGIC.

i have already proved ur and his video's assumption based on misassumption created a miscalculation so , it pointless to go further calculation since they should be wrong.

But this calculation has nothing to do with the previous parts... it's a separate calculation.

u have already proved u suck at complex calculation and troll when u don't have proof to prove me wrong other stupid assumption theories with no proof like u did here.

1. I know it wasn't on his 20th try. I'm saying that we don't know when he guessed it. You assumed he guess it at his last try, trying to say that he was FTL because of that. As far as we all know, he guessed it on his 3rd try. Nobody actually knows, but that's why you can't use that as a feat. You don't have a definitive number, so you are simply assuming what the number would be. This feat is not valid at all, period.
  2. Nope, it's impossible to be in two places at once. He either used the speedforce, created an afterimage, or when through time to perform this feat. In CWverse, none of these need any speed NEAR FTL.
  3. You keep debunking his calculations of OTHER speedsters instead of Quicksilver. You can't assume that because one calculation is wrong that all of them are wrong, or the one of your choosing is wrong.
  4. Lol nobody fakes calculations for views, that makes you look unreliable and will hurt your channel.
  5. What? I don't get what you're saying. As for the pictures you posted, a statement of "we do impossible all the time" is merely a phrase. Impossible is LITERALLY impossible, unless you can reality warp. No statement changes that.
  6. Here's the problem: there is no way you can accurately convert joules to speed. I researched, and the closest thing to any sort of conversion is joules to kinetic energy. You can't convert joules to ANY form of real distance. A newton meter converts the amount of energy (regardless of concentration) into an arm's length with newtons (the energy measurement) evenly spread as well. The pulse was HEAVILY CONCENTRATED energy. Destroying energy (which is against the laws of physics; it is impossible: energy cannot be created nor destroyed) does not convert to newton meters at all.
  7. Yeah now you are using ton-force to find speed? You realize that speed is distance/time... and you have NEITHER of these in your calculation. This is just as invalid as before.

u consistently using false assumption and proofless statement to debate which is a time waste for me .

so this would be my last reply until u make a proper statement with proper proof .

Great job... You literally ignored the tons of points I made by saying I use false assumptions. You're acting so childish... Ignoring my points consistently by leaving out the straw man argument, and then using more straw men. I'll just keep posting the same thing, and you'll probably stop replying to me (essentially surrendering in the debate.) If I assumed so much, and it made me be that dumb... then obviously it is easy to counter my claims. You should ENJOY debating against idiots. Nobody backs out of a debate because the person has reduced themselves to assumptions and baseless claims. They back out because they want to be able to stop debating, because of how they are losing. Nobody is ever fooled by "I'm done with you until you do ____." We all know it's just the coward's way out.

You keep ignoring this. Maybe because you know you actually do it, and find that the truth is too difficult to face?

And then, even worse. I had a good 4 paragraphs of arguments that countered your claims... You thought that they would be difficult to counter, and so you replied with only this:

Obviously you didn't try to counter any of these. You didn't even POINT OUT where I supposedly used false assumptions and "proofless statements." (Lol proofless isn't a word. I'm thinking you never took any grammar or language arts class in school.) Instead, you just said I assumed too much, and ignored the arguments. I could easily do that to ALL of your posts, no matter what they said in them. The claims are completely baseless, an attempt to distract me from the argument and ignore my points, and make you look like an idiot.

Reply to the WHOLE POST, stop IGNORING what I keep telling you! 4th time that you ignored me...

Avatar image for Windchampionluc
Proje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impulse babyshakes.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52

since ur gonna do ur

it's impossible to get it in 3rd or 20 th try according to probability .

No Caption Provided

And not impossible, highly improbable. There is still a chance, and that's why the feat is irrelevant.

if u have any proof other than assumption don't reply to this since probability >>>>>>>assumption.

I'm not saying that he did guess on his first try. I'm just saying that he could have guessed early on, making the feat completely invalid. We don't know, and therefore the typing feat is invalid. He's not winning by typing anyways.

afterimage = speed mirage

Okay... how does that need to be FTL?!

he didn't use time remenant or any speed force thing .

How do you know? It really doesn't matter though lol.

he is just too fast to be at 2 different place at the same time.

So is he not in two places? He's too fast for that?

if u name rest of the speedster i will provide the calculation.

What are you trying to say here? I can't understand what you mean.

see that video's comments

Using YouTube comments as an argument? Laughable.

1 joules =1 N .

9806.65 N = 1 ton-force,

he counter the pulse by making it out of phase not by destroying it .

Oh nice... a straw man that doesn't change the fact that phasing or not, the calculation was very inaccurate, and you didn't have a distance or time to find the speed.

F = K.E=(1/2) MV^2.

F =force.

K.E = kinetic energy

m = mass

v = velocity.

i have all 4 in my calculation.

All 4 in your calculation? You have NO figures for time or distance there...

electric sparks=/= lightning use ur common sense.

Not what you said earlier.

Stop being a hypocrite.