H2H- 2nd most skilled h2h fighter

Ninja tools- very skilled with kunai and other ninja tools

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yea, if I had to pick someone as the most all around person it'd probably be him. As you said, Kakashi has shown the ability of a wide range of jutsu and isn't really known for one move (Well, he is known for his sharingan + lightning blade, but he isn't on that Sasuke level where he would only use some type of fire style or chidori variant attack). Another person that comes to mind is the Third Hokage as he also shown that he was able to use all elements, and a plethora of jutsu. He also has his own personal summon ninja tool, so you could say that he is proficient with that.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd definitely say Kakashi. He is incredibly versatile, with his high-level taijutsu, powerful ninjutsu, and even genjutsu without needing the Sharingan.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Kakashi but Madara and Hashirama are above hI'm without any power ups

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ComicStooge

Probably Sasuke.

Currently, he's the strongest in the series. Naruto's out of practice since becoming a husband/father/Kage, while Sasuke spent his time traveling the world and keeping his skills sharp. He's got a ridiculous array of jutsu, the strongest genjutsu in the series (not counting stuff like Infinite Tsukuyomi) and he's one of the best taijutsu users and swordsmen in the Narutoverse, which has been the case since he was a teenager.

If Naruto decided to start training again, he'll probably surpass Sasuke in terms of power, but Sasuke's always had more raw skill.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Sasuke or Itachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I agree, whereas Naruto had more chakra so he has a higher ceiling. Sasuke has always been more cunning and a smarter fighter. We'll find out who's better overall in the end with this current series. Kakashi is the overall most skilled though in my eyes, though not the most powerful.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I agree, whereas Naruto had more chakra so he has a higher ceiling. Sasuke has always been more cunning and a smarter fighter. We'll find out who's better overall in the end with this current series. Kakashi is the overall most skilled though in my eyes, though not the most powerful.

Sasuke could stalemate him in taijutsu while blind and exhausted. His kenjutsu is one of the best in the series and he's got Rennigan and Mangekyou abilities, as well as stuff like teleportation.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki.D Naruto

LOL!

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All around either Kakashi or Sasuke leaning towards Sasuke since he is more skilled than Kakashi in Kenjutsu, Shurikens, Lightning Release, and Visual Prowess among a few other fields.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer B, just because I want him to get mentioned.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer B, just because I want him to get mentioned.

B doesn't use genjutsu.

But he's the best swordsman, absolutely.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JThree47693

Kakashi is so over rated to me. Out of the so called 1000 jutsu he has we've seen like 15 and thats being generous. His hand to hand skills never impressed me, but somehow he's supposed to be on Might Gais level(foh). Now that I think about it how many fights have Kakashi even won in Naruto. He beat Zabuza like 3 times, got bitched by Itachi, almost died twice fighting Kakazu, died against Pein, stalemated with Obito. Kakashi is ass in my opinion, never liked him. Jariya is more skilled than he is. So is Orochimaru. Sasuke, Hasirama, Madara, Minato, hell all of the Hokage not named Tsunade are better than Kakashi.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The third. He knows all ninjutsu at that time

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

He's the only good character.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke easily over Kakashi.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Strongest Genjutsu in the series? I do believe Itachi's friend what's his face has the strongest Genjutsu in the series (Unless thats filler and of course I'm excluding Infinite Tsukiyomi).

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Pure H2H? Gai is supposedly the best Taijutsu user there is. I would agree as well. Without the Uchiha's Pre-cog they wouldn't be that good in Taijutsu. (Compared to people like Gai or Lee).

All around skills? Probably Naruto in his Prime. Or I could just go with the SO6P's tbh. Just Saiyan.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Strongest Genjutsu in the series? I do believe Itachi's friend what's his face has the strongest Genjutsu in the series (Unless thats filler and of course I'm excluding Infinite Tsukiyomi).

Kotoamatsuki isn't that great. As soon as Mifune realized he was under it, it got dispelled.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Itachi.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Didn't Itachi use his eye to dispel the hold Edo Tensei have over him?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Didn't Itachi use his eye to dispel the hold Edo Tensei have over him?

Yeah.

Still not as impressive as Sasuke putting all 9 tailed beasts to sleep.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Oh you're talking about the Sasuke when he had the True Rinnegan. For some reason I assumed this was the one before...

Meh what you mentioned doesn't seem all that hard. Honestly, didn't Obito control the nine tails? If you could do that I don't see it being hard to control the rest.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Oh you're talking about the Sasuke when he had the True Rinnegan. For some reason I assumed this was the one before...

Meh what you mentioned doesn't seem all that hard. Honestly, didn't Obito control the nine tails? If you could do that I don't see it being hard to control the rest.

Obito controlled the Nine Tails for a little while but couldn't maintain it for long. Sasuke put Kurama and the other eight beasts all to sleep with a single glance.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: And then you have good ole Madara...

Minato pointed out that if Obito was "anything like Madara" he could only control the Nine Tails for so long.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Okay? Point? A statement from someone who probably wasn't even born when Madara and Hashirama was busting mountains because they were in the way.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Okay? Point? A statement from someone who probably wasn't even born when Madara and Hashirama was busting mountains because they were in the way.

Why would Minato just pull that fact out of his ass? It's like saying Shikamaru has no idea who Kaguya is because he was in the Infinite Tsukuyomi when she was got resurrected.

Minato obviously had intel on Madara.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara by a good amount. The dude is a better version of Sasuke. Remember we are talking skill here not power. Madara was able to master woodstyle and sagemode the instant he got it and was actually underwhelmed. Sage Mode tooke years for Jiraya and a good amount for Naruto. Madara is also proficient in genjutsu, ninjutsu and kenjutsu/other weapons enough to contend with the best of them.

Madara has the best "skill" feats in the series IMO.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hashirama.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Uh huh, sure. A statement from Minato. How enlightening.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara by a good amount. The dude is a better version of Sasuke. Remember we are talking skill here not power. Madara was able to master woodstyle and sagemode the instant he got it and was actually underwhelmed. Sage Mode tooke years for Jiraya and a good amount for Naruto. Madara is also proficient in genjutsu, ninjutsu and kenjutsu/other weapons enough to contend with the best of them.

Madara has the best "skill" feats in the series IMO.

He absorbed Sage Mode thanks to Hashirama's DNA in him. Remember, the senjutsu markings were on Hashirama's miniface, not on Madara's actual body?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ComicStooge

@justsomerandomkid said:

@comicstooge: Uh huh, sure. A statement from Minato. How enlightening.

You have absolutely no evidence that contradicts his statement.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Outside of it being only a statement? Where does Madara lose control of the Nine tails in his fight with Hashirama?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Outside of it being only a statement? Where does Madara lose control of the Nine tails in his fight with Hashirama?

He doesn't, but it's possible Hashirama took Kurama out before that could happen. We don't know how long Kurama was summoned for.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Just like the pain that absorb Narutos chakara and turned into stone. Madara absorbed Hashiramas which should be way more and was dissapointed. That right there takes some serious skill to grab something that requires training for someone like Jiraya decades and master it the second you absorb nature energy from a very skilled user in Hashirama.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Right....

So Minato has nothing to back the claim? How surprising.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Just like the pain that absorb Narutos chakara and turned into stone. Madara absorbed Hashiramas which should be way more and was dissapointed. That right there takes some serious skill to grab something that requires training for someone like Jiraya decades and master it the second you absorb nature energy from a very skilled user in Hashirama.

But he didn't absorb it himself. Hashirama's cells absorbed it.

@comicstooge: Right....

So Minato has nothing to back the claim? How surprising.

What are you even arguing at this point? Madara has no genjutsu feats on Sasuke's level.

Minato wouldn't have the comparison from Obito to Madara if it wasn't warranted.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

"What are you even arguing at this point? Madara has no genjutsu feats on Sasuke's level."

I don't even know anymore I thought we started with something to do with Itachi's friend but it somehow progressed into this.

"Minato wouldn't have the comparison from Obito to Madara if it wasn't warranted."

Sure.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By eliah1102

Actually koto is the greatest genjutsu more better than IT it is impossible to even know you are in koto and it was used only once on panel and it worked and iirc it can be used only once in 10 years. And i think the most skilled would be 2nd or oro.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By terry2012

Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hizuren, Ororchimaru, Jiraiya, Minato, and Killer B comes to my mind.

@comicstooge said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

@comicstooge: And then you have good ole Madara...

Minato pointed out that if Obito was "anything like Madara" he could only control the Nine Tails for so long.

It was only 5 minutes they can hold Kurama under a genjutsu. We never got to see it to reach that far because Kurama was removed away both times before it reach 5 minutes. It might have been retconned.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to say madara. Best taijutus is hands down Guy. Sasuke is overrated imo, the writer keeps saving himoney with PIS.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara, Hashirama, Sasuke, and Naruto are the top four that instantly come to mind. Tobirama however also deserves a mention. He created three completely separate kinjutsu, in completely different fields of ninjutsu, all of which ninja in future generations would find to be valuable. That alone earns him a spot at the table.