User Lists: 1

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: Then she should win. Much like Alucard she can't really die for good but isn't limited by a soul count like he is.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know little to nothing about Alita and Alucard but Kakashi gets stomped by Luffy

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know little to nothing about Alita and Alucard but Kakashi gets stomped by Luffy

Get stomp, either of them, :) good one.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I made a Alucard vs Alita thread and gave Alucard about a few billion souls worth yet the general conscious was that Alita would win. Like wise there was a Alita vs Luffy thread semi recently and Alita had the majority in terms of wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I made a Alucard vs Alita thread and gave Alucard about a few billion souls worth yet the general conscious was that Alita would win. Like wise there was a Alita vs Luffy thread semi recently and Alita had the majority in terms of wins.

Many people are ignorant or clueless to Alucard though, I hardly see the justification of a bunch of clueless people as proof of anything. Alucard not only has better abilities and versatility, but he is harder to kill as he does not rely on the presence of metal for a body unlike Alita. Nor could Alita ever hope to beat Shrodinger Alucard either.

Hell tell ya what, lets CaV that match up. I love to.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy can't beat Alita and he has no way of putting Alucard down, the best he'll do is ragdoll him continuously until he gets tired.

Luffy should beat Kakashi though but overall Alita should win.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi in the final chapters is nearly powerless, though if he has any Sharingan he can likely beat Alucard.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Why would I have a CaV against a nigh featless character who's Omnipresent. That's just stupid. No Offense.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Now that I thought about is there anything that stops Luffy punching Alucard into atlas ocean or west coast for a BFR win?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sightlessreality said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Why would I have a CaV against a nigh featless character who's Omnipresent. That's just stupid. No Offense.

Say what? I meant pre shroedinger of course. Use some sense now honey before grandma smacks some in ya.

No Caption Provided

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I stand by what I said.

Alita is too fast for him, any of her various techniques she uses on him will one shot him and she'll down him far more then he could hope to down her. It's not a very fair match either way.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sightlessreality said:

Alita is too fast for him, any of her various techniques she uses on him will one shot him and she'll down him far more then he could hope to down her. It's not a very fair match either way.

So your afrad to CaV it then hehehe. dont blame ya.

Alita cannot one shot anything unless she knows the proper way to take a Vampire life. Which she does not. Alucard can also use intangibility to remain untouchable, its in his powerset.

Alucard can however use specific skills and abilities to tag or catch Alita off gaurd including his Mist, Bat Swarms, and Shadow manipulation. He can also use his Familairs as bait while attacking from another angle. While she is faster, she is acceptable to sneak attacks. Magic bullets will end her as they magically negate healing abilities. Even the science of Andersons Science base healing as well Alucards magical Healing. I see no reason nano not be affected by this hax magic.

Also Alucard can Subdue or BFR with his TK. Easy at that.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

@sightlessreality said:

So your afrad to CaV it then hehehe. dont blame ya.

Alita cannot one shot anything unless she knows the proper way to take a Vampire life. Which she does not. Alucard can also use intangibility to remain untouchable, its in his powerset.

Wouldn't mean anything if he does that. It's not even all that consistant in the heat of battle.

Alucard can however use specific skills and abilities to tag or catch Alita off gaurd including his Mist, Bat Swarms, and Shadow manipulation.

Great he can tag her. He still lacks the damage out put to hurt her.

He can also use his Familairs as bait while attacking from another angle. While she is faster, she is acceptable to sneak attacks.

Not really, she can fight invisible opponents no problem & has a variety of senses that makes it difficult to actually catch her off guard.

Magic bullets will end her as they magically negate healing abilities. Even the science of Andersons Science base healing as well Alucards magical Healing. I see no reason nano not be affected by this hax magic.

I don't see how that would matter even if her body is destroyed she'll still live on and come back. Just like Alucard himself. Not that those Magic bullets would even hurt her in the first place as she'll just catch them.

Also Alucard can Subdue or BFR with his TK. Easy at that.

He'd would have to BFR the whole city which by feats he lacks.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi in final chappters is DMS, he stomps everyone here including luffy.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

Wouldn't mean anything if he does that. It's not even all that consistant in the heat of battle.

Still no counter though her knowing how to properly take a single life of Alucard, and i was stating he has the option.

Great he can tag her. He still lacks the damage out put to hurt her.

Same for her though. Depending on the battle setting, like say a deserted island, he would win as she has no metal to make a new body. meanwhile he is unharmed any setting.

Not really, she can fight invisible opponents no problem & has a variety of senses that makes it difficult to actually catch her off guard.

I am confident from what i seen she never face a foe with over a few million familiars to attack with, from all angles, some with crazy powers at Hypersonic speeds, and never fought a fough with his shadow abilities.

I don't see how that would matter even if her body is destroyed she'll still live on and come back. Just like Alucard himself. Not that those Magic bullets would even hurt her in the first place as she'll just catch them.

I meant Magic Cards not bullets. Dandy man can throw over 20 cards at a time, and they negate all forms of healing, including both scientific made healing of Anderson and Alucard magic healing. in fact he feared he was done for fighting Dandy Man because he could not simply rely on another spare soul, they negated that somehow. Which is why he was desperate and relied on Seras help.

He'd would have to BFR the whole city which by feats he lacks.

Fair enough, in this setting he could not, but in less man made setting he would do fine.

My point is Alucard has his ways, and is just as impossible to be put down as Alita unless she had previous knowledge which she does not. Add to that in this city every human here is another possible soul to collect, making that another few million. As I said, Alucard is vastly underrated here if it was just him and Alita.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard is underrated? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Alita putting Alucard down?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Let's put this another way. Alucard doesn't have the capability of hurting Alita. She literally deals with people who cause nuke-level explosions with their attacks. She is well beyond Alucard's level of speed. Alucard can die if his body is completely destroyed. Forcing him to reconstruct a new one using the souls stored in his coffin.

Ultimately Alucard doesn't have the ability to win. If Alita is forced to kill him one body at a time, then she is able to do just that. Alita has a limitless power source, so she'll never tire. Her imaginos cells give her the ability to regenerate. With the Fata Morgana linking her to Melchizedek, even if she is damaged to the point of near death, she can regenerate and evolve her body further, effectively getting stronger every time she comes back from the brink of death.

Alucard without Schrodinger can be killed. It may take her a while to whittle down his souls, but she can do it. On the other hand, Alucard's weapons and offensive abilities aren't enough to do more than annoy her, even if Alita decided to take the hit.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@reikai said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Alucard can die if his body is completely destroyed. Forcing him to reconstruct a new one using the souls stored in his coffin.

This is not true either. If it was Walter or anderson would have done the same, instead they still focuse on his heart.

As seen Walter could have ended Alucard then by decimating his whole body, but he did not cause thats not how it works.

No Caption Provided

Same for Anderson, he cannot simply blow Alucard up with his exploding Bayonets he has.

Also its hard to completely destroy Alucards body when ramming a mach 3+ jet into a aircraft carrier, with super high burning jet fuel fire engulfing him could not wipe out a body.

In short you better have a statement what you said works, or I will rely on the shown evidence above over your theory.

@leo-343 said:

Objectively speaking, Alucard's offence is sh!t compared to his competition here.

He has... TK. Da da daaaa! lol

How is Alita putting Alucard down?

She isnt.

Alucard is underrated? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@leo-343 said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

TK which he's only used on dead bodies and to slowly move a ship...

Based on feats, his TK isn't doing much here, it will literally do nothing to Luffy, barely hinder Alita and annoy Kakashi.

um what?

Loading Video...

Those were dead bodies? LOL. I did not realized dead bodies make sounds of pain or wiggle around lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@leo-343 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Oh yeh... Must have remembered it wrong.

Still my last paragraph doesn't change.

His TK is strong enough to move a aircraft carrier a couple of knots per hour, that is insane high strength, with TK and he does use it offensively. He also has Hypnosis, Mist, Bat summoning to cover a city block fro distractions, intagibility, Dadny Man cards, Rip Van Wincle bullets, Basker Hound, Shadow manipulation, his famous Knife hand, and two OP guns. Im sure i am missing more of his abilities too.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't finished Naruto yet, and know next to nothing about Alita... but

No Caption Provided

She has a nice ass

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StrictlyAnime

You know if Kakashi and Luffy die and Alucard gets access to their blood...Nah that would be crazy...would it?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: But it isn't that much of an issue for his opponents. Luffy's muscles easily exert more force than what Alucard's TK can exert, but if you don't want to go down the 'TK won't affect those strong enough' route that doesn't matter. If Alucard tries to ragdoll him he'll ignore it because he's immune to blunt force, if Alucard tries to impale him on something, he'll just harden his body.

Alita and Kakashi have both survived a hell of a lot worse than Alucard's TK.

Dandy Man Cards can pen, likley Alucards hand as well. He could BFR Luffy into the ocean as well with TK.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: *sigh* you missed where Walter can only cut him to pieces, whereas Alita can completely vaporize him with plasma.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Still no counter though her knowing how to properly take a single life of Alucard, and i was stating he has the option.

Considering the amount of time it would take far them to fight she could eventually figure it out. Not to mention her Plasma would be enough to kill one of his souls. Her Plasma burns at 15k Degrees Celsius normally and can reach core temperatures upward to 100thousand Degree's Celsius.

Same for her though. Depending on the battle setting, like say a deserted island, he would win as she has no metal to make a new body. meanwhile he is unharmed any setting.

a Deserted Island could still be converted for her resurrection. There was a sufficient amount of material that that wasn't metal that she used to revive the 2nd time. Worse case scenario she's pulls some from Jupiter.

I am confident from what i seen she never face a foe with over a few million familiars to attack with, from all angles, some with crazy powers at Hypersonic speeds, and never fought a fough with his shadow abilities.

Him going level Zero is one of the stupidest things people like bring up again no offense. That one is more for crowd control then anything else. And while much of what you said is true the majority is fodder that can't hope to match her. And even the higher End Soul Minions are fodder to her. She'll slice through them like butter. His Shadow abilities are good but they aren't enough to hurt her.

I meant Magic Cards not bullets. Dandy man can throw over 20 cards at a time, and they negate all forms of healing, including both scientific made healing of Anderson and Alucard magic healing. in fact he feared he was done for fighting Dandy Man because he could not simply rely on another spare soul, they negated that somehow. Which is why he was desperate and relied on Seras help.

Again they aren't fast enough. Do you wanna know just how fast Alita can push herself if need be?

She systematically neutralized 10s of thousands of waves in a few seconds. Each wave was moving at mach 5. That's insanely fast. Again, I don't see her getting hit by those cards.

Fair enough, in this setting he could not, but in less man made setting he would do fine.

My point is Alucard has his ways, and is just as impossible to be put down as Alita unless she had previous knowledge which she does not. Add to that in this city every human here is another possible soul to collect, making that another few million. As I said, Alucard is vastly underrated here if it was just him and Alita.

I like Alucard two but just not really a fair fight.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Aren't the first set of scans really Valentine? (where Walter is going to stab the heart) I agree with you that Alucard does get underrated at times, his third eye could be useful in battle also.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@reikai said:

@sirfizzwhizz: *sigh* you missed where Walter can only cut him to pieces, whereas Alita can completely vaporize him with plasma.

Sigh, you miss the part where Alucard survive fine being rammed into a naval ship at Mach 3+ and walked fine in the Jet fuel fire which burns as hot as 1500 degrees. Hotter if the fires cause Delta Class on the ship materials.

Sure she could burn him away, but still waiting on proof in any thing in the manga that says that will work. You have not come up with none, but rather your opinion founded on nothing. Its stated how to kill a Vampire in the manga, that is not a way stated, and Alucard surviving things impossible too show it. Burden of proof is on you then to find anything that contradicts what is shown and establish. Heck iI posted more proof below to what he has reform from.

@sightlessreality:

Considering the amount of time it would take far them to fight she could eventually figure it out. Not to mention her Plasma would be enough to kill one of his souls. Her Plasma burns at 15k Degrees Celsius normally and can reach core temperatures upward to 100thousand Degree's Celsius.

Same as above. Find me proof that is a legit way when he survive his body being pulverized and in heated flame just fine. Is there a statement that you can kill him the non magical ritual way?

No Caption Provided

a Deserted Island could still be converted for her resurrection. There was a sufficient amount of material that that wasn't metal that she used to revive the 2nd time. Worse case scenario she's pulls some from Jupiter.

Proof? So far I seen ya post scans of converting man made objects that have lots of metal. I still see no statement what her nano works or does not work on. Just that machine and metal seem to be converted for her.

BFR is still a factor too. As well Dandy man Cards negating her tech with more magic hax it has shown to work on.

That is what these cards do, work on negating healing abilities of Science or Magical nature with its own physics defying magic.

Him going level Zero is one of the stupidest things people like bring up again no offense. That one is more for crowd control then anything else. And while much of what you said is true the majority is fodder that can't hope to match her. And even the higher End Soul Minions are fodder to her. She'll slice through them like butter. His Shadow abilities are good but they aren't enough to hurt her.

He does not need to go level Zero to summon Familiars, and shows this time and again. Add to that Level Zero is not as weak as you think as you still need to kill him the ritual stated way, or he will just reform from anything. Hell here some examples.

1-2) OVA and Manga show him reforming what appears, and sounds like sand/ash/dust of some kind.

3-4) Reforms from Bats.

5-6) Reforms from Blood.

7-8) OVA and Manga shows him reform from shadows, and grows out shadow appendages.

Its clear he can reform from anything really unless killed the ritual way, and even then that takes only a single life.p.

Again they aren't fast enough. Do you wanna know just how fast Alita can push herself if need be?

They are Hypersonic, in speeds, and with that many coming at Alita dodging all these other attacks or from a sneak attack from the mist/shadows I see why not she cannot be tagged. She is hardly Flash here.

She systematically neutralized 10s of thousands of waves in a few seconds. Each wave was moving at mach 5. That's insanely fast. Again, I don't see her getting hit by those cards.

Feat? If you want to state that, then your saying she is around the speed of say 1/3 speed of light roughly? Doubt it. I so doubt it.

I like Alucard two but just not really a fair fight.

He can win, and has ways, and is as impossible to put down.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Does '3rd gear level' mean Luffy can only go up to 3rd gear or that he's permanently in it?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

BFR into the ocean with TK is a possibility, however those on Luffy's level in One Piece have resisted TK. Fujitora sent a horizontal wave of gravity towards Sabo which crushed multiple houses yet Sabo still resisted it, Zoro, Luffy's second in command did something similar. So a case can certainly be made for Luffy just resisting the TK.

Thats fair enough.

Also he has precog, plus it's in character for him to start by blitzing his opponent not giving them the chance to counter attack and if he does do that, Alucard won't be reacting to him at all since his best speed feats don't even come close to Luffy's even pre gears.

but Luffy cant put him down. Only BFR him if he gest a chance to, and since Alucard can summon Familiars as distractions, hid in mist/bat swarms/shadow, and has intagibility a case can be argued Luffy will never tag the real Alucard with so much of that preventing it. Its not as cut and dry as many think, and there is already a large debate on it here.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/alucard-vs-luffy-1581076/?page=1

@sirfizzwhizz: Aren't the first set of scans really Valentine? (where Walter is going to stab the heart) I agree with you that Alucard does get underrated at times, his third eye could be useful in battle also.

Yes, that was him using his familiar as swapping identities. The point is what Walter stated to how to kill Alucard.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longman said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Does '3rd gear level' mean Luffy can only go up to 3rd gear or that he's permanently in it?

The Former. I meant this is the Luffy who can reach that gear.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Same as above. Find me proof that is a legit way when he survive his body being pulverized and in heated flame just fine. Is there a statement that you can kill him the non magical ritual way.

Sure 1500 degrees is impressive but doesn't compare to 15k degrees. So yeah the whole "It's Magic I ain't gotta explain Shit" doesn't work here. Unless you have proof that says otherwise. He's going to lose a life.

Feat? If you want to state that, then your saying she is around the speed of say 1/3 speed of light roughly? Doubt it. I so doubt it.

Ask and you shall receive.

An explanation on the waves bouncing around in Zazie's Skull
And there you go

Are you satisfied? :p

Constant Regeneration feats

Yes he has good regeneration and can come back from a lot of punishment no ones questioning that. But his souls are going down. Alita could even kill him the old fashion way by accident.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

Sure 1500 degrees is impressive but doesn't compare to 15k degrees. So yeah the whole "It's Magic I ain't gotta explain Shit" doesn't work here. Unless you have proof that says otherwise. He's going to lose a life.

Except alucard shown to reform from outside forms other than blood, and he has shown know soul lost from what would smash and burn him alive. Backed by two statements of having to do heart stabs to kill him, I will say again, your not offing a life the way you think you can.

Are you satisfied? :p

No, this feat is so vague and full of holes. She even states to another to deal with Waves that escape, meaning she is not getting them all. Then the other guy states all at once, which is not possible since she is clearly only have two hands to deal with the waves at a time. Then there is no time frame on this feat, how long was she at it? Need a time to calculate anything.

This is vague, but impressive, but anyone moving at Mach 10 IMO could deal with it as it is. Its just not really clear to me, and not real world applicable. I rather see her move at a stated on panel speed than Vague feats that are not calculable.

Yes he has good regeneration and can come back from a lot of punishment no ones questioning that. But his souls are going down. Alita could even kill him the old fashion way by accident.

His souls are only going down if you preform the ritual killing.

@leo-343 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: It's true Luffy can only win by BFR, he can fight for days on end but he still doesn't have the means to put him down.

I don't think Luffy will have trouble distinguishing the real Alucard, his observation haki will enable him to target in the right direction but Alucard has no way of dealing with the huge speed disparity. If Luffy starts by blitzing, which he will do, Alucard won't get the chance to use any of his other abilities, he'll get repeatedly rag dolled.

I'd argue for him using intangibility if he had time to think, but he won't here. Luffy before the time-skip could speed blitz people who could think and process info before lightning striked. Currently he's exponentially faster than that.

Alucard can beat Luffy but the only way he's winning is by waiting for him to tire out, but it's much more likely for Luffy to just BFR him after one punch.

Fair enough. Though I question Luffy faster than lightning.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SightlessReality

@sirfizzwhizz: When Alita tells Sechs to cancels out the vibrations she's not talking about the waves bouncing around in Zazies skull but instead the vibrations that she would be causing by canceling said waves out. I don't know whats so Vague about it. Zazie only had a few second to live before her head exploded from the waves converging.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By reikai

@sightlessreality: Yeah, Sechs' whole role was to simply keep the ER table from exploding to shrapnel caused by the vibrations. We had seen earlier that Zazzie touching a wall during one of those 'attacks' caused it to almost shatter, and Sechs ripped off that tech guys arms to keep him from being killed.

@sirfizzwhizz: Yes, Alucard reformed himself after an impact and some jet fuel burning. As stated, 1500decrees is nothing next to the baseline 15k Alita can put out. Sticking him in an EM field and flooding it with plasma she can exceed 100k degrees and more. There literally wouldn't even he particles remaining. When Alucard has no body left he's forced to reform it from the use of his coffin.

It's very basic. Each time he's destroyed he loses a soul because his entire form of regeneration is based on using them like fuel. Eventually it's all going to burn up and he'll be left with nothing. It's a simple game of attrition. One Alucard can't win.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita

NivekTimmons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this battle to allucard based upon my knowledge of the characters as well as skills, techniques and abilities. But I will say Kakashi is well versed in all 3 areas if you gave him the body of an semi immortal he would win. Btw he is not powerless he becomes the six hokage

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@reikai said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Yes, Alucard reformed himself after an impact and some jet fuel burning. As stated, 1500decrees is nothing next to the baseline 15k Alita can put out. Sticking him in an EM field and flooding it with plasma she can exceed 100k degrees and more. There literally wouldn't even he particles remaining. When Alucard has no body left he's forced to reform it from the use of his coffin.

It's very basic. Each time he's destroyed he loses a soul because his entire form of regeneration is based on using them like fuel. Eventually it's all going to burn up and he'll be left with nothing. It's a simple game of attrition. One Alucard can't win.

Waiting for proof he loses a life in a non ritual killing. Still waiting on that proof to go against what is stated and shown in the Manga. So far as usual you cannot prove that, just your opinion.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a really weird matchup to anyone else?

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vivide

The girl with the wormhole energy

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/luffy-vs-alita-1670917/

she is physically the strongest one