This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben control his will so he doesn't have weaknesses

Beerus, Whis and Zeno

All out battle

Any win conditions

Take place in Universe 7

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by guleddos (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien x murderstomps.

#3 Posted by RBT (27800 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien x murderstomps.

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
#4 Posted by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Zeno solos

Whis said that Zeno is undefeatable

so even Alien X won't defeat him

also Alien X has two helpers in its mind that Ben asks for help (and the helpers need to get along for Alien X to function properly) but before that can happen Zeno might just take the opportunity to erase Alien X from existence

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#5 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeno solos easily.

#6 Edited by guleddos (640 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by vooon (410 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

If Alien X can really erase an omniverse with a few thouhts, this is a mismatch of epic proportion. Zeno is multi-universal at best.

#9 Posted by Gaoron (8843 posts) - - Show Bio

If Alien X can really erase an omniverse with a few thouhts, this is a mismatch of epic proportion. Zeno is multi-universal at best.

#10 Posted by guleddos (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@vooon:

I already know Zeno is multi-universal but Alien x can destroy omniverse which contains infinite universes and was implied to be omnipotent several times.

#11 Edited by vooon (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@guleddos: I know, by feats I'd say Alien X but using logic how could I ignore Zeno? It's the God among Gods of the Dragonball verse, basically Toriyama's version of TOAA. Yes, currently, it's classified as a multi-universal entity but it hasn't lifted a finger yet while Alien X already has a plethora of screen time. This is my opinion.

#12 Posted by Trndo (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't tho and Zeno is shown to be multiversal without full power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#13 Edited by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch

Alien X stomps

#14 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: The writer confirmed that he can, and what exactly makes Zeno multiversal at full power? Not that it would be enough.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#15 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Alien X but he hasn't really shown the feats to be omnipotent regardless of author statements.

#16 Posted by Trndo (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: The writer confirmed that he can, and what exactly makes Zeno multiversal at full power? Not that it would be enough.

Zeno is multiversal at low power, he casually wiped around every Universe in that timeline which are considered Macrocosm. Ill have the find those author statements, if the author said this then zeno will probably lose.

#17 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: I guess it depends on whether you consider multi-universal and multiversal to be the same tier. As for the statements, they can be found in this thread (post #6).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
#18 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: @vooon:

@guleddos said:
No Caption Provided

@guleddos said:

@vooon:

I already know Zeno is multi-universal but Alien x can destroy omniverse which contains infinite universes and was implied to be omnipotent several times.

you guys do know that this is from Derrick J wyatt who is the art director of ben 10 omniverse and has nothing to do with it's story right?

not to mention does this makes any sense at all to you, alien X is a celestisepien, or a dna sample of a celestisepien. and if he could destroy the oniverse in 6 thoughts then he would be omnipotent, no matter how you look at it. and if he is omnipotent or infinite then so should the other pure celestisepiens should be too, but they are not, just look at galactic gladiator another celestisepian and he lost against ben proving that celestipiens are not omnipotent,

also in ultimate alien it was aggregor's total motive to absorb an infant celestisepien ( he chose infant because celestisepians develop multiple personalities as they grow and you know that without the permission of the personalities a celestisepiens can not act, but as an infant has none, so by absorbing it's power he will get all the powers but without the drawback of the multi personalities), also even azmuth implied that characters like darkstar or a osmosian can infact drain all of celestisepiens power. so tell me can a non omnipotent being possibly absorb infinite power?

only ben 10 fanboys and people with horrible logic like Derrick wyatt would say nonsense like alien x can destroy the multiverse or the omniverse.

#19 Posted by Trndo (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: I guess it depends on whether you consider multi-universal and multiversal to be the same tier. As for the statements, they can be found in this thread (post #6).

I guess I get those confused. But I did fine this. Zeno loses this one possibly badly.

No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by MainJP (5920 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: Actually, after checking it again, the person who made that statement was actually the art director. So now I'm not too sure about it myself. I honestly don't know much about Ben 10, so I came here thinking he stomped based on that statement alone.

#22 Posted by Trndo (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Hmmm that won't be good enough. I thought it was the author. Zeno has better feats and statements.

#23 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what wank there is, alien x has no feats of even nigh omnipotence. Zeno is a casual multiverse buster, he solos.

#24 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: Yeah, I thought it was the writer, too. Now I question the validity of that claim.

#25 Edited by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X does not win this so easily as others have claimed!!

Alien X might be more powerful than Zeno...but that is not the issue here

The issue is whether Alien X can perform coherently enough to defeat the DBS team...remember, there are two beings or something inside Alien X's head and Ben needs to make them work together so that Alien X can perform well...if Ben can't do that then this will give Zeno the chance to erase Alien X. If Ben CAN make the two beings work together THEN Alien X might be able to defeat Zeno but it could end in a stalemate since Zeno can't be defeated and Zeno will shield Beerus and Whis from Alien X's attacks and save them or something.

#26 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: I wasn't aware that was only the art director. Thanks for clearing it up.

#27 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: @thedarkpaladin you don't have to find any author statements, even if the authors and the heads of man of action i.e Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle comes and tells you that alien X can destroy omniverse which has infinite universes, or that alien x is omnipotent , then slap them in their faces and move on, because their own work contradicts with that. alien x only has universal feats and as the ben 10 fans would like you to believe it definitely wasn't with a thought. as you can see here serena and Bellicus actually had to put effort to it, small they may be but there was still efforts, definitely not just a thought

Loading Video...

#28 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Trndo (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: @thedarkpaladin you don't have to find any author statements, even if the authors and the heads of man of action i.e Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle comes and tells you that alien X can destroy omniverse which has infinite universes, or that alien x is omnipotent , then slap them in their faces and move on, because their own work contradicts with that. alien x only has universal feats and as the ben 10 fans would like you to believe it definitely wasn't with a thought. as you can see here serena and Bellicus actually had to put effort to it, small they may be but there was still efforts, definitely not just a thought

Loading Video...

Exactly :-)

#32 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@arranvidreturns: yeah mate I agree with you too, but imo if ben somehow gets serena and belicus to work together there's no guarantee that he can win, and there's a possibility that he might even loses, why I am saying this is because of the fight between galactic gladiator and ben, and if you have seen the episode it was quite clear that gladiator even though was a bit below alien x in terms of power, was still going toe to toe with him and was even harming ben with physical attacks, which kinda makes it evident that alien x can be harmed by someone in his league and imo zeno is definitely in his league. ( note there are some claims by aggregor and paradox that celestisepiens have unlimited power but that fact he was capable of absorbing it, and as azmuth himself said that even michael has the capability of absorbing full power of celestisepiens throws the whole unlimited thing down the drain), also I don't know if you remember it or not in ultimate alien the episode forge of creationwhen ben and co were going to the forge of creation, paradox actually them the universe and ben, gwen, kevin all can perceive it's size and that of another universe which shows that ben 10 universes, are not infinite just like dragon ball universes. so imo both zeno and ben are in the same ball park, so alien x has a fair chance of losing the fight, as much as he has the chance of winning it. also I don't know about beerus and whis as I only started watching super since the near end of the zamasu arc, so I don't know what role they can play in this fight.

#33 Posted by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X stomps.

#35 Edited by josephgomes619 (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin I don't think Alien X has ever created or destroyed an infinite amount of Universes. Never seen any proof of that. Zeno's on panel feat is better than Alien X's tbh

In DBS, sekai refers to the timeline whereas Uchu refers to Universe (Dai Nana Uchu is seventh Universe). Zeno erasing Trunk's timeline is a better than than a single Universe creation imo. And don't pay attention to twitter bro, some people manipulate author's to type BS WoG statements. Feats and source material statement >>>>> twitter

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#36 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

from what it looks like alien x took time to create the universe while zeno just 1 shoted a timeline but then again zeno isnt ftl right???

#37 Edited by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: but isn't zeno too slow for alien x since he couldn't keep up with dispo speed

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#38 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Zeno solos

Whis said that Zeno is undefeatable

so even Alien X won't defeat him

also Alien X has two helpers in its mind that Ben asks for help (and the helpers need to get along for Alien X to function properly) but before that can happen Zeno might just take the opportunity to erase Alien X from existence

That is a no limits fallacy.

#39 Posted by Chronicplane (9052 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can defeat Zeno, Beerus maybe and whis is unlikely though honestly Alien x is really vague in terms of powers.

#40 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: i saw people saying alien x can beat guys like eternity.he is pretty wanked by a lot

#41 Posted by josephgomes619 (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122: Well speed could be a problem, how fast is Alien X? I am not saying Zeno wins btw, if Alien X is fast enough he can do enough cumulative damage with blitz

#42 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: yeah the main disadvantage here for zenos is speed .idk about alien x speed as i'm not an expert on ben 10, someone else here will have to say

#43 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X is stated to be omnipotent in the show and the writers have actually stated he's omnipotent as well and that he can do anything

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114602/3488987-omnipotent.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/22/Capturar_2.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20160518183809

Celestialsapians and alien X also have many feats to back them up on this as well such as

1) alien X tanked a universe being destroyed around him like it was nothing he also took the Big Bang point blank to the face and again he did it casually and wasn't even affected by it

2) created a universe we actually see him be able to create galaxies easily with just a thought and create many lifeforms inside that universe

3) he's able to reverse time

4) he can make an infinite number of duplicates of himself and create a galaxy sized black hole out of those duplicates

5) celestialsapians can grow to be the size of a universe if they want

6) celestialsapians are immortal

7) all the different art styles and changes in the Ben 10 franchise are actually done by celestialsapians so they're reality warping like crazy so much so that how the universe is designed and how the show looks is different

8) celestialsapians exist outside of the multiverse itself in a place called the forge of creation

9) they can move massively faster than light and can punch planets apart with ease

10) They have all of these feats and they're barley showed in the story and not only that we actually have statements from the author saying that they're omnipotent and that they can do anything and statements form the show itself saying celestialsapians are omnipotent

#44 Posted by TheDeathstar (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X is Universal+ at best. Not on Zeno's level sorry. I have seen people claiming he is omnipotent which the shows itself contradict.

#45 Edited by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: the show itself stated he's omnipotent and so do the creators of the show as I've cited

#46 Posted by Vulkanian (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeno wipes Alien X away like a bug. Don't listen to the fools trying to tell you he's omnipotent, he's nowhere near.