Ben 10

No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • No prep
  • Win by any means except BFR
  • Standard gear
  • Ben gets no rest but the omnitrix is recharged between rounds
  • Ben has his alien force roster (the first 10 he had in Alien Force)
  • Alien X is replaced with Lodestar
  • Assume peak MCU versions of everyone unless specified otherwise

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet

1. Corvus Glaive & Proxima Midnight
  2. Iron Man
  3. Hulk
  4. Cull Obsidian & Ebony Maw
  5. Captain America (Worthy)
  6. Thor
  7. Thanos (End Game)
  8. Scarlet Witch
  9. Carol Danvers
  10. Thanos (With the infinity gems he had on titan)

How far does Ben make it?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Chronicplane

I was legit just about to make this lmao.

OT: I could see him clearing tbh, big chill could just phase flash freeze everyone here, echo echo could probably burst their eardrums with soundwaves. Lodestar pretty much counters anyone here with even an ounce of metal on them.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Contingency

Ben phase chills his way through everyone via Big Chill except Corvus, Corvus and Midnight get rolled over by Swampfire (Swampfire is Vilgax tier)

So he clears easily

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was legit just about to make this lmao.

Great minds think alike.

Ben phase chills his way through everyone via Big Chill except Corvus, Corvus and Midnight get rolled over by Swampfire (Swampfire is Vilgax tier)

So he clears easily

Thor can withstand the coldness of space. Would freezing Thor stop him? Same for Carol and worthy cap and thanos. Also intangibility didn't work on Corvus. Thanos also has some infinity stones in the last round. So he is quite versatile as well.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Contingency

@jashro44: Internal freezing would eventually take down Thor, remember while he can withstand the coldness of space it takes a massive toll on his body.

I forgot about Carol she might be a problem he'll probably have to use Swampfire for her

Worthy Cap and Thanos would fall to Big Chill freezing them solid, he's restrained many threats with Big Chills freezing breath.

Corvus again would get taken out by Swampfire, his Regen is good enough to deal with the blade and overwhelm him with the tendril seeds that restrained Vilgax.

Lodestar could be used to prevent Thanos from using the gauntlet, kind of an ocp for Thanos, it'll take Ben a while to figure out that Thanos needs to do gestures to use the gauntlet tho

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency:

Internal freezing would eventually take down Thor, remember while he can withstand the coldness of space it takes a massive toll on his body.

Can he? Also didn't brainstorm hurt big chill while intangible with electricity? IIRC during his first fight with Albedo.

I forgot about Carol she might be a problem he'll probably have to use Swampfire for her

Worthy Cap and Thanos would fall to Big Chill freezing them solid, he's restrained many threats with Big Chills freezing breath.

I feel like both should scale to Thor. Thanos has also shown to be able to casually survive in the coldness of space (he was on his chair for how long?)

Corvus again would get taken out by Swampfire, his Regen is good enough to deal with the blade and overwhelm him with the tendril seeds that restrained Vilgax.

I was more so saying I don't think Big Chill is a counter to everyone. Also is it really in character for Ben to spam Big Chill? I feel he used HUmongasaur and other aliens more.

Lodestar could be used to prevent Thanos from using the gauntlet, kind of an ocp for Thanos, it'll take Ben a while to figure out that Thanos needs to do gestures to use the gauntlet tho

Maybe. Also would Ben last long enough to figure out how to stop the gauntlet?

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I think so, also you are right that Brainstorm attacked Big Chill but Big Chill wasn't intangible when it happened.

Idk I just don't see them lasting long with block of ice clogging their internal organs, if they can survive the intital internal freezing I doubt they be able to break free of the ice cube Big Chill would put in them. (Multiple feet of ice between them and the outside air)

Big Chill from what I've seen is like is third most used Alien in Alien Force, he's spammed it on some occasions usually to roll over fodder quickly and cleanly.

If Thanos fights the way he did in canon Ben probably would, if Thanos goes for max power Stone attacks there might be a problem for Ben.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Even Thanos couldn't beat Humoungasaur.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarkDementor101
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either stops at Thanos or clears.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben clears

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Ben Clears with ease for most of the rounds expect Scarlet Witch

The biggest threat is Wanda because she can rag doll him and crush him, but he has ways to counter this as specific aliens (like brainstorm via electricity, or Chromastone via energy absorption)

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Thanos none of his alien par X can counter the reality stone

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers