• Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

NocTimereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At their strongest? Well then Saber defeats Alice while Kirito curbstomps Shirou no diff.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alice loses to Saber while Kirito solos both Saber & Shirou.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirito no sells everything and one shots.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shirou casually blinks the verse with Nameless CCC feats.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber and Shirou stomps

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shirou alone beats both Alice and Kirito. Shirou at his strongest is Counter Guardian Emiya(so far in Nasuverse).

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: Isn't CCC not a part of the 3 main routes?

Anyways, i agree of shirou and saber curbing the fools even without CCC feats.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: OP doesn’t specify FSN Shirou.

It says Shirou at his strongest which would be Nameless.

And no, Alice may be fodder to Saber and would probably even lose to HF and UBW Shirou, but Kirito would solo due to Star King feats.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: wait, star king kirito? isn't the dude universal level? (got it from vs battle wiki tho, don't know if it's real)

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: It depends how you interpret some of his feats, but yeah.

Luckily Nameless is vastly beyond Universal simply by virtue of not being fodder to CCC high tiers.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: bruv kirito solo the entie fate series be real star king kirito is universal level or beyond ig

SullGoddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber unleashes her NP from the get-go and kills everyone before they knew what happened.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kasya_carey  Online

Is Avalon canon? If so she can’t be touched at all

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirito and the blonde wench on his team are just people playing videogames, so they're regular humans, so they get stomped. Shirou solos.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: bruv kirito solo the entie fate series be real star king kirito is universal level or beyond ig

Kirito is only a regular human playing inside a man made game.

HasOverArtLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HasOverArtLord

Kirto gains admin privilege and pull whatever weapon out his ass. GG

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: dont just fucking assume things if you aint reading the novel kirito feats are impressive more than that of saitama and yea kirito can even alter the real world if i dont read it wrong. So, fuck off with your illusionary pointless thinking. This is fact, Kirito solos the entire fate verse. Also sao fans finally deserve this respect all you guys did was trembling over them now its their turn.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: this is why i hate FuCkiNg tards and FYI this is the fifth time you've said that grow up and get a life kiddo if you cant even accept a truth ig you've been living a lie. Go read the entire novel maybe you'll clear that kirito stomps the entire fate series

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: dont just fucking assume things if you aint reading the novel kirito feats are impressive more than that of saitama and yea kirito can even alter the real world if i dont read it wrong. So, fuck off with your illusionary pointless thinking. This is fact, Kirito solos the entire fate verse. Also sao fans finally deserve this respect all you guys did was trembling over them now its their turn.

Lol. Follow your own advice. No amount of your wanking will change the fact that all those feats exist only into a man made software while the real Kirito is comatose on his bed.

Shirou could simply stab a helpless kirito while he is trap inside the software. Kirito will die similar on how Yuki died.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lmao did you even read whai i wrote above? Accept it fucking tard, kiritobcould alter the real world and you think shirou could get close him even by 1 meter. I do accept that kirito lose 4 years ago before the underworld but now is a complete difference if kirito couldnt defeat a kid like shirou then you think shirou is so great that be could defeat saitama or any shounen hero?

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lmao did you even read whai i wrote above? Accept it fucking tard, kiritobcould alter the real world and you think shirou could get close him even by 1 meter. I do accept that kirito lose 4 years ago before the underworld but now is a complete difference if kirito couldnt defeat a kid like shirou then you think shirou is so great that be could defeat saitama or any shounen hero?

Lol. Again, follow your own advice. No amount of your wanking will change the fact that all those feats exist only into a man made software while the real Kirito is comatose on his bed.

No amount of your denials will change that fact. Shirou does not need to be as powerful as Saitama or other Shounen hero to kill a defenseless Kazuto lying helplessly over his bed.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lol is this how you argue this? If this is all you had to say its stupid, lemme say it once more Kirito could alter the real world Fucking read that right for fuck sake please Has any of the fate characters ever shake the whole universe with only 20 percent of its power I dont think so,how i get throught this fate funboy? My god, i like stating facts im sao fan and if kirito lose then i accept it he lose but this time he could solo the fateverse is fact.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lol is this how you argue this? If this is all you had to say its stupid, lemme say it once more Kirito could alter the real world Fucking read that right for fuck sake please Has any of the fate characters ever shake the whole universe with only 20 percent of its power I dont think so,how i get throught this fate funboy? My god, i like stating facts im sao fan and if kirito lose then i accept it he lose but this time he could solo the fateverse is fact.

Yes, though its unrelated to the topic.

Also, I suggest you read Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ ».

Again, Shirou does not need to be as powerful as Saitama or other Shounen hero to kill a defenseless Kazuto lying helplessly over his bed.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lmao is this your trumpt card? Cause you have been saying this as if you are a bot. So this is how you say it. Even the poster clearly said that all at their strongest right? And is it so hard for you saofanbase haters that kiritofeat has reach the universal level? Is it so hard accepting kirito could solo the fateverse cause this it the truth and i dont wanna bring that “Reality is often disappointing” meme anymore but do accept this Kirito solo the fate verse and dont keep saying shirou could kill the defenseless kirito try something and come back if shirou has a higher feat that of a mutiverse level.

What Gilgamesh feats btw since he was considered the strongest in the fate series if he had EA from my opinion

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lol this is why i FUcKiNg hates tards, they only stick to their opinion and also get a life bitch if you cant except a simple truth then you've been living a lie ig and stop the fuck saying shirou can kill a helpless kirito how cowardice cant you read that ive already said kirito can alter the real world which could defeat every fate characters get real kiddo your pointless dilusion wont help this go read the novel for better understanding

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lmao is this your trumpt card? Cause you have been saying this as if you are a bot. So this is how you say it. Even the poster clearly said that all at their strongest right? And is it so hard for you saofanbase haters that kiritofeat has reach the universal level? Is it so hard accepting kirito could solo the fateverse cause this it the truth and i dont wanna bring that “Reality is often disappointing” meme anymore but do accept this Kirito solo the fate verse and dont keep saying shirou could kill the defenseless kirito try something and come back if shirou has a higher feat that of a mutiverse level.

What Gilgamesh feats btw since he was considered the strongest in the fate series if he had EA from my opinion

Lol. Bark all you want, be salty all you want, it still won't change the fact that Shirou does not need to be as powerful as Saitama or other Shounen hero to kill a defenseless Kazuto lying helplessly over his bed.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lol this is why i FUcKiNg hates tards, they only stick to their opinion and also get a life bitch if you cant except a simple truth then you've been living a lie ig and stop the fuck saying shirou can kill a helpless kirito how cowardice cant you read that ive already said kirito can alter the real world which could defeat every fate characters get real kiddo your pointless dilusion wont help this go read the novel for better understanding

Lol. If you hate them then why are you acting like them?

On topic: If you are done wanking, reaching and being Salty then I suggest you read Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ ». Otherwise, you're simply acting exactly like those you assumed you hate the most, it still won't change the fact that Shirou does not need to be as powerful as Saitama or other Shounen hero to kill a defenseless Kazuto lying helplessly over his bed.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nameless ccc solos.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hayato050

@requiemcross: im just stating facts and you should be the one reading it

It clearly stated that we should provide feats for arguement and shirou killing defenseless kirito is just a childish dilusion not even considered a feat and ive been saying that kirito could alter the real world.

Did you even read this?

If you keep replying the same shit then im out and take it then you dont have enough feat for shirou to defeat kirito

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: she can be touched by beings who can affect and attack above 6th dimension

That being said no one in Sao can do that

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I am pretty sure we are gonna use game Kirito and Alice for this

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

all of them are trash characters but Star king Kirito solos

Excluding Avalon and CCC feats

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: im just stating facts and you should be the one reading it

It clearly stated that we should provide feats for arguement and shirou killing defenseless kirito is just a childish dilusion not even considered a feat and ive been saying that kirito could alter the real world.

Did you even read this?

If you keep replying the same shit then im out and take it then you dont have enough feat for shirou to defeat kirito

Lol. No you don't. And before you advice others on reading your childish response, kindly know the difference of virtual reality and actual reality. Also, Read Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ ». otherwise, you're simply acting like those you assumed you hate the most.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lmao again with the same response.

Can't you just stop it and state some actual plot and feats or is it that reality hurt your pride so hard just saying that kirito could solo the fate verse because its truth and you know waht I've been saying kirito can actually gain access to reality guess i had to change it into this since you cant seems to understand

Yea kirito did lose before the underworld arc that was the fact but star king kirito is on entire different state now.

Who do you think will win? an universal level or a bunch of country level? The actual truth lies here

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lmao again with the same response.

Can't you just stop it and state some actual plot and feats or is it that reality hurt your pride so hard just saying that kirito could solo the fate verse because its truth and you know waht I've been saying kirito can actually gain access to reality guess i had to change it into this since you cant seems to understand

Yea kirito did lose before the underworld arc that was the fact but star king kirito is on entire different state now.

Who do you think will win? an universal level or a bunch of country level? The actual truth lies here

Lol.

Whether you accept it or not, it does not change the fact that all Shirou have to do is trace a nameless blade (the feat that you're looking for.) and stab a defenseless Kirito lying helplessly on his bed. All his feats in virtual reality won't help him in his own actual reality. Again, kindly know the difference of virtual realityand actual reality. Also, Read Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ ». otherwise, you're simply acting like those you assumed you hate the most.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hayato050

@requiemcross: you checked the rules right?

Doesnt it clearly stated that all at their strongest if we are talking bout the nameless blade work technique then lemme say this kirito black sword namely Night sky sword incarnation system call had the ability to heal any injuries which kept him unharm regarding the nameless sword feats it couldn't any inflicked damage against him and and blue rose sword released recollection was impressive enough to take life span of the area around him and sucks all the lifesteal to himself.

Kirito IRL might lose because the actual feats haven't revealed in the real life but what we are talking about is at their strongest and ofc kirito solos here. Read the battles rule please and dont go spouting thinks like kirito lose in real life

You've gone way off the topic just by stating that

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: you checked the rules right?

Yep, clearly that you don't. You can't even provide the feats needed to support your claim.

Doesnt it clearly stated that all at their strongest if we are talking bout the nameless blade work technique then lemme say this kirito black sword namely Night sky sword incarnation system call had the ability to heal any injuries which kept him unharm regarding the nameless sword feats it couldn't damage any inflicked against him and and blue rose sword released recollection was impressive enough to take life span of the area around him and sucks all the lifesteal to himself.

Again, know the difference of Virtual Reality from Actual Reality. No matter how hax or OP Kirito is inside the Virtual Reality, it does not change the fact that Kirito is just an ordinary humanin his own reality.

Kirito IRL might lose because the actual feats haven't revealed in the real life but what we are talking about is at their strongest and ofc kirito solos here.

Lol. In short, you're in denialof how powerless Kirito in reality despite of how powerful he is inside of the virtual reality. You keep reaching and wanking him when you do know how helpless he is in his own actual reality.

Read the battles rule please and dont go spouting thinks like kirio lose in real life

Lol. You should follow your own advice. You keep barking about Kirito's feats that was irrelevant in this battle. Whatever version of Kirito you used, it won't change the fact that even in his own reality,Kazuto is just an ordinary human without any ounce of magic to support him.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayato050:

You've gone way off the topic just by stating that

That's my line. You keep barking of Kirito's feats that he can't even do to his own reality. How do you expect him to win if he can't even do his feats in virtual reality to his actual reality?

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/star-king-kirito-sao-runs-the-shonen-hero-gauntlet.811643/

go read his feats and the battle clearly stated that all at their strongest and you are the one who is not following it

Seriously, dont keep kidding yourself hailing fates series like a god to you please.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/star-king-kirito-vs-super-saiyan-3-goku-2064732/

if any of the fate could achive this feats then come back with facts please, dont just share your pointless fantasy if you cant accept truth then dont bother replying you're wasting time here since its precious and what i said was kirito might lose. Do re-read the statement please all i just said was to let you in peace i lowered my standard about kirito but you are overstepping the boundary here like a kid who has never been praised before.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: did you really read the battle thread and rules? It stated all at their strongest be real kid

what can shirou do against an universal level?

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/star-king-kirito-sao-runs-the-shonen-hero-gauntlet.811643/

go read his feats and the battle clearly stated that all at their strongest and you are the one who is not following it

Spacebattles is different from comicvine. You're posting in comicvine so I suggest you follow their own rules.

Seriously, dont keep kidding yourself hailing fates series like a god to you please.

Lol. When did killing Kirito with a nameless blade became hailing the fate series like a god? Aren't you the one doing that with Kirito?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/star-king-kirito-vs-super-saiyan-3-goku-2064732/

if any of the fate could achive this feats then come back with facts please, dont just share your pointless fantasy if you cant accept truth then dont bother replying you're wasting time here since its precious and what i said was kirito might lose. Do re-read the statement please all i just said was to let you in peace i lowered my standard about kirito but you are overstepping the boundary here like a kid who has never been praised before.

Lol. Follow your own advice.

No amount of your denial will change the fact that Kirito is just an ordinary human.

It's funny to see how you wank him even though you yourself know that Kirito can't do it in his own reality. So spare me with your hypocritical response and follow your own advice.Lol

Also, to stop your barking, here is Emiya's feat of stabbing someone.Lol

No Caption Provided

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hayato050

@sourenaraya: You dont have to tell me that i clearly know the Nameless CCC feat but it wasnt as impressive as EA and the only thing which could harm star king kirito was EA in the whole fate verse but only with its full potential and i think no one has ever activated it if im not wrong also in case if gil unleash its full potential star king kirito still beat him with mid dif

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: did you really read the battle thread and rules? It stated all at their strongest be real kid

what can shirou do against an universal level?

Rules:

• In characters
  • All at their strongest
  • Canon Feats only
  • Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Wins by Death or K.O.

So tell me, for someone who's asking me to read the rule, did it ever occur to you that no matter how powerful or what version of kirito is used, it does not change the fact that he is still an ordinary human in his own reality?

You keep posting his feats in virtual reality, which is irrelevant since Kazuto/Kirito can't even do those feats on his own reality.

Also, did it ever occur to you that Kazuto needs an actual magic to harm Shirou's strongest version which is Servant Archer(Either the Counter Guardian or Nameless.)? How will an ordinary human and an AI do that?

Avatar image for deactivated-60f763ed9c179
deactivated-60f763ed9c179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sourenaraya: You dont have to tell me that i clearly know the Nameless CCC feat but it wasnt as impressive as EA and the only thing which could harm star king kirito was EA in the whole fate verse but only with its full potential and i think no one has ever activated it if im not wrong also in case if gil unleash its full potential star king kirito still beat him with mid dif

😂😂😂😂

LOL, you are totally lost. you didn't know anything about Nasuvers.

Mhxx with these double solo rhongomyniad your Kirito faster thinking, Gilgamesh FSF puts an end to creation and Kirito no longer even exists.

And each CCC servant with their Mistyc code is minimum 8D for having beaten BB so their only overdone presence erased Kirito from existence.

Kiroto is not even continental level.