Alex Russo (Wizards of Wavery Place) vs Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Conditions:

• Alex has the family wand, Thanos has his sword and battle armor
  • Winner is crowned when opposition is dead, ko'ed or incapacitated.
  • Morals off, Both fighters want to kill the other

• Fight takes place in the Sakaaran arena. Who would win?

vs
vs
No Caption Provided

Under these conditions who would win a fight?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex definitely has the feats to win. Only problem may be her incompetence in using spells, which may just be a product of PIS during the show.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Alex and Justin were casually warping reality, albeit on limited scales. So Alex unless Thanos can stab her before she can think of a spell.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been a minute since I watched Wizards but I think Alex can turn Thanos into a frog or something stupid like that

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wizards in WoWP were pretty OPs. Most of the spells, "make-em-ups" were just that. Spells made up on the spot as long as they rhymed and this was when the Russo's either didn't have their full wizard powers to being the Family Wizard, or their family's wand which makes them basically as powerful as the Family Wizard. Alex just goes "Shrinkus Drinkus" to shrink him into microscopic levels or "Breath-eth No more-eth" or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff33f7b5c7b4
deactivated-5ff33f7b5c7b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Alex basically become the strongest angel of all time in the latter part of the series?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdemonkid1230: She never became an angel but by the end of the series she's known as one of the most powerful wizards alive along with Justin. And given how gifted Justin is at wizardry, it's pretty high praise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: But wasn't there this whole event thing where it was wizards vs angels and Justin became an evil angel and Alex fought him or had to fight him?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdemonkid1230: Yes. Justin was influenced by a dark angel and he turned into a dark angel briefly but Alex didn't turn into one of any kind. They just gave her a pair of angel wings which allowed her to fly and blend in as if she was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Well I guess it's easy to see where my confusion came from. Also I guess Thanos wins because despite I watched every episode of the show I do not remember everything and I don't remember any potential city or island level feats that she has done.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Alex stomps, I’m glad people can see through mcu bias

Alex can warp reality on a pretty massive scale. She has created an entire plane of existence (her fairy tail book), frozen time on numerous occasions, shrunk objects, used telepathy, teleported, levitated, used telekinesis (not on Wanda’s level, but she doesn’t need this to win), reality warped space (like outer space) to the area she was in just to prove to Harper that she was a wizard, additionally she also has above average h2h skill and has been able to tank metal bars being slammed into her head at high speeds (although durability isn’t an issue because Thanos has terrible combat speed (although his reaction speed is pretty good)), and turned people into animals (parents into guinea pigs) (Max into a little girl)

Also it should be noted that Alex is not slow in combat speed at all. She has proven to be able to contend with Justin in a duel setting and Justin was able to play wizard ping pong with 12 balls at once, trust me the feat is more impressive than it sounds (if anyone wants me to I can post the clip)

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@emmafrostxmen: That’s impressive, she certainly wins then if she quickly uses the right spell.

Though I have to wonder the relevance of her h2h skill and combat speed, I mean unless she’s at least above Hulk level in strength and durability, she won’t be doing anything to Thanos.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

I suspect Selena Gomez has the silly, random feats to win this or whatever. This is funny though, haven't watched that show since I was 10. But on another note, I'd also be surprised if the characters from that show have the reaction feats to deal with a spinning sword throw.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: skill was unimportant, I just felt like listing it

Combat speed is very important because she has to not get blitzed, although Thanos has never blitzed anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex stomps, I’m glad people can see through mcu bias

Alex can warp reality on a pretty massive scale. She has created an entire plane of existence (her fairy tail book), frozen time on numerous occasions, shrunk objects, used telepathy, teleported, levitated, used telekinesis (not on Wanda’s level, but she doesn’t need this to win), reality warped space (like outer space) to the area she was in just to prove to Harper that she was a wizard, additionally she also has above average h2h skill and has been able to tank metal bars being slammed into her head at high speeds (although durability isn’t an issue because Thanos has terrible combat speed (although his reaction speed is pretty good)), and turned people into animals (parents into guinea pigs) (Max into a little girl)

Also it shnould be noted that Alex is not slow in combat speed at all. She has proven to be able to contend with Justin in a duel setting and Justin was able to play wizard ping pong with 12 balls at once, trust me the feat is more impressive than it sounds (if anyone wants me to I can post the clip)

Her telekinesis is better than Wanda's, she scales to someone who was able to move multiple stars at once casually