Aldron vs Shinju

• 118 results
UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shit, the memory "loss" is getting to me too...............Amazing analysis Woody

> the wood roots are said to have captured every single life form on the planet under IT

>woody: yeah, but we're only shown these places...so 👀

Does this guy think if Corona killed all 7 billion people in the world, it's planet lvl feat?

Does this guy know the difference between being planet lv and planetary range???lmao

No Caption Provided

Except for it's height, are those roots island sized?? dude and el_fellower are so against being mountain sized, right?smh

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Shinju has no feats

you sure about that??lmao

No Caption Provided

GG

That was an attack from Juubito, not the tree by itself.

Obito and Madara are in this thread operating the tree.....so..........and the tree fire those

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By UltimateSage

@skrskr said:

@ultimatesage: I never said that there weren’t further techniques for sealing, but wood style does suppress/absorb chakra without any extra techniques.

Not all wood release jutsu absorb chakra(only the wood dragon jutsu has been shown to actively absorb chakra really), yeah, I get ya

So manimal man was wrong

Not really, he said: "hashi and yamato use a specific sealing technique to supress bijuu chakra, not just any wood release and there's no reason to believe it even works on the juubi." Which is true, in the fight with Madara + Kurama, Kurama was cutting up all of Hashi's wood jutsu without trouble(except for the wood golem).

Also neither Obito nor Yamato(he needs to use the necklace naruto wears to even suppress him) display the ability to absorb chakra with their wood jutsu...but Madara comes in, uses wod dragon jutsu and bam chakra gets absorbed.

Also without equalization FT wood magic shouldn’t get the abilities of naruto wood release.

Sooo, with equailization in place you could see wood magic suppressing/absorbing chakra...even without it having the ability to absorb anything/magic in its own verse??

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Oh I missed that. From the feats shown of Aldron, I would back the tree as long as it kept blasting him with juubi bombs.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, this level of denial is just amazing.

Ultimate sage's logic: "If its not mountain size then its island size".

Lmfao now this is just sad.

Ever heard of multi-mountain+ or large mountain+ size? Whoever called those trees island size?

U can clearly see those trees with ur two 'good' eyes(I'm assuming ur eyes are good cuz it seems like they aren't lol) that they were dwarfing mountains at ridiculous degrees yet they are still only mountain size?

U gotta be kidding me. What is this about really?

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

Burden of proof is on you to show those giant rock formations aren't mountains. Something that you cannot. Not to mention when Gildarts and Bluetnote fought, they didn't endanger the island at all and Gildarts is the guy who can casually smash mountains with just his physicals.

What do I have to prove? It doesn't work like that. You show me some pointed figures and tell me that is mountain, now prove that those are mountains. Gildarts destroying that hill/mountain was after time skip not in Tenroujim arc.

You missed the obvious point that if pre-time skip Natsu was throwing mountain-sized explosions back in the day, then Current Natsu is incomprehensibly above that fire-power. And given you don't know what island-level is, you're clueless basically.

LMAO, so you scale that way huh? You are not credible at all if your arguments are based on that way. You still have to prove there are mountaiins in that island, and show me that Natsu can destroy a mountain forget about island.

I already told you that the lake vape feat was in the Alvarez Arc, not in the current arc.

You're literally clueless on the series you're debating against. Why should I even bother with you?

Oh, since we are talking about latest version, so I thought about 100 year quest only. NAtsu still failed to produce flame inside water how are you going to explain that. And show me how you get that number.

You asked for TNT number and number I gave.

Just coz I ask you are going to give some random numbers now? LMAO

Jubi demolished mountain ranges with its bombs, not with it's physical strength. While Aldoron all has to do is roll over and Jubi is crushed.

Does it matter whether its physical or energy attack now? And when has Juubi become killable? And show me ALdoron doing that to Natsu which is far weaker than Juubi and much smaller before giving your fantasy as answer.

Aldoron's wood literally does all of that, except it's magic in this case and the scale of his wood dwarfs Hashirama's wood feats.

Show me Aldoron absorbing chakra first LMAO.

And as the Wood God he can eat wood. You know what that means? Aldoron eats the Shinju.

Yeah and get his life suck off by Shinju, Games Over.

To sum up this pathetic discussion:

1. You're clueless on what island level is.
  2. You keep calling the cities on Aldoron's body as towns, despite the panels provided.
  3. You're clueless on the Fairy Tail series.

It's pointless for me to prolong this debate with someone who is misinformed.

1.If you know what is island when you mentioned then tell me what is island to you? And show me Natsu destroying an Island coz attack you showed me clearly has destroyed the town.

2. What panel provided?

And this is the thickness of ALdoron's head

No Caption Provided

Juubi V1 can easily vaporise it and call it a day.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju shoud stomp.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju still drains the verse into a husk

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By UltimateSage

Yes "dwarfing" mountains durr.................look at these multi-mountain sized roots people

No Caption Provided

lmao that is sad

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

and show me that Natsu can destroy a mountain forget about island.

Natsu had incredible striking power pre-timeskip. With this level of force, Natsu could obviously destroy granite, stone, etc. You know, the kind of stuff mountains are made of. Post-Timeskip, when Natsu was able to passively melt the stadium that he had a full fight in pre-TS, Natsu punched the mountain-sized War God, Ikusa-Tsunagi. That did no visible damage at all to Tsuangi, meaning its skin is far superior in durability to any substance that normal mountains are made of, but when Natsu went to Fire Dragon King Mode, he vaporized Ikusa in one hit.

No Caption Provided

Natsu can now access Dragon Force at will based on his Zeref fight, and that's a significant enough amp that Natsu killed Jellal with a regular punch, while before Jellal was easily tanking fire-amped punches. I think that Natsu being mountain level is more than fair. I don't personally think Natsu is Island level outside his absolute peak levels, though.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

and show me that Natsu can destroy a mountain forget about island.

Natsu had incredible striking power pre-timeskip. With this level of force, Natsu could obviously destroy granite, stone, etc. You know, the kind of stuff mountains are made of. Post-Timeskip, when Natsu was able to passively melt the stadium that he had a full fight in pre-TS, Natsu punched the mountain-sized War God, Ikusa-Tsunagi. That did no visible damage at all to Tsuangi, meaning its skin is far superior in durability to any substance that normal mountains are made of, but when Natsu went to Fire Dragon King Mode, he vaporized Ikusa in one hit.

No Caption Provided

Natsu can now access Dragon Force at will based on his Zeref fight, and that's a significant enough amp that Natsu killed Jellal with a regular punch, while before Jellal was easily tanking fire-amped punches. I think that Natsu being mountain level is more than fair. I don't personally think Natsu is Island level outside his absolute peak levels, though.

Ikusa didn't have any established durability. All it had was size. It might be durable but who knows. And Natsu killed Jellal, what?

Natsu be able to destroy mountain is quite acceptable to me too, but island? No.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: “ Ikusa didn't have any established durability.“

I showed you his durability in the post when he tanked a Base Natsu hit like it was nothing.

“And Natsu killed Jellal, what?”

Yeah, back in the Tower of Heaven arc. He got revived by Wendy in Oracion Seis arc.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god the FT wank has gone off the charts. It's plenty obvious, the Shinjuu is taller than the wood dragon but the wood dragon has more volume and size.

I am not well versed in fairy tail but I haven't seen a single feat putting Natsu at island level. Only seen some faulty scaling with no sense to make it seem so.

While I don't stand by my previous opinion of the version 1 juubi being able to defeat Aldoron but I do still stand by the opinion that version 2 one shots.

Also, did I really see a claim of the wood dragon being able to suppress tailed beast just because Hashirama's wood can? Just because Aldoron happens to be a wooden dragon? I mean, is this supposed to be a joke? If it is, it's not funny. Like @ultimatesage said, then if that's the case the shinjuu is GOD tree hence it should be able to stomp aldoron cause it's just a wooden dragon.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes "dwarfing" mountains durr.................look at these multi-mountain sized roots people

No Caption Provided

lmao that is sad

Wait, I don't get this.

Are u saying these trees aren't dwarfing mountains? If u think they are dwarfing mountains then why do u still call the trees mountain size? Trees with the width of mountains and the height of a dozen mountains is still only mountain size to u?

Do u not realize how seriously wrong u're on this? Its good to admit u were wrong in a debate, u know that right?

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By UltimateSage

@el_directo_ said:
@ultimatesage said:

No Caption Provided

lmao that is sad

Wait, I don't get this.

Are u saying these trees aren't dwarfing mountains? If u think they are dwarfing mountains then why do u still call the trees mountain size? Trees with the width of mountains and the height of a dozen mountains is still only mountain size to u?

Do u not realize how seriously wrong u're on this? Its good to admit u were wrong in a debate, u know that right?

"Except for it's height, are these roots bigger than mountains??" - I literally said this in my "debate" with woody (who was saying those roots were the same size as the Shinju). Do you realize the importance of knowing what the discussion at hand is? No one, me at least, was talking about how high they reach.......anybody can see how high they reach.smh

You right, it's good to admit you're wrong in a debate, so the stage is yours.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ said:
@ultimatesage said:

No Caption Provided

lmao that is sad

Wait, I don't get this.

"Except for it's height, are these roots bigger than mountains??" - I literally said this in my "debate" with woody (who was saying those roots were the same size as the Shinju). Do you realize the importance of knowing what the discussion at hand is? No one, me at least, was talking about how high they reach.......anybody can see how high they reach.smh

By roots, u do know that woodward(& I) was referring to the trees right? The word roots refers to the trees in general and not just its base lol. Does the word 'root' confuse u to that extent? Lol.

U admit that they dwarf mountains in height yet still call them mountain size. Its quite glaringly clear and obvious u're just downplaying. And u fail to admit when u're wrong or have lost a debate.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By roots, u do know that woodward(& I) was referring to the trees right? The word roots refers to the trees in general and not just its base lol. Does the word 'root' confuse u to that extent? Lol.

A quick Google search on roots will immediately tell you you're wrong.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: @lichvanastrea: Okay.

Ultimate sage knows exactly what we were referring to by roots. Its the trees in general which Aldo sprouted. From woodward's and my statement u don't need to add 2 & 2 together to figure it out. He just for some reasons didn't want to acknowledge the feat. Always trying to downplay it for one reason or the other. Focusing on the base when it's height was clearly dwarfing mountains and yet still calling it mountain size.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By UltimateSage

@el_directo_ said:
@ultimatesage said:
@el_directo_ said:
@ultimatesage said:

No Caption Provided

lmao that is sad

Wait, I don't get this.

I pretty sure they're confusing you lmao. And no, woody was talking about the whole width/height of the roots being bigger than the Shinju

U admit that they dwarf mountains in height yet still call them mountain size. Its quite glaringly clear and obvious u're just downplaying. And u fail to admit when u're wrong or have lost a debate.

So again, "Except for it's height, are these roots bigger than mountains??", Is the bold sentence hard to understand for you?really??do you want to wank them to island sized maybe?? it's good to admit you're wrong in a debate, so the stage is yours.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Roots wouldn't be the correct term to use though. The fact he posts a picture underlying the base of a tree clearly indicates he thinks you're referring to the actual roots of the trees.

If you're referring to the height of the tree, then that would just simply be the tree, including the main trunk and branches.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: This guy is so much in denial

>You: except for their height these roots are mountain sized

>Him: oh my gosh the downplaying, they are clearly dwarfing mountains with their height durr

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh shinju can't win this unless energy is equalized. And even then Aldo could eat the tree(Dragons & Dragon slayers can eat their elements).

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: @ultimatesage: Bruh, the part u even highlighted aren't even real the roots lmao. The real roots are buried in the ground lol. Since we wanna go that direction. So u know pretty well what exactly we were referring to when we said roots. We meant the trees as a whole.

I don't wanna argue for woody but I don't ever remember him saying the trees were bigger(in width) than the shinju. U simply made that up. Anyways I'll stop here. There's nothing to argue anymore.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shinju nukes or hits him with infinite tsukuyomi.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: @ultimatesage: Bruh, the part u even highlighted aren't even real the roots lmao. The real roots are buried in the ground lol. Since we wanna go that direction.

They are at the base, that's where I highlighted. And since you finally deiced to look at the highlighting, which direction do you see the lines going?? Horizontal or Vertical?? the answer from that will literally tell you which "size" is being discussed. Again, find anywhere in this thread where I've said this wood roots are shorter that mountains.

So u know pretty well what exactly we were referring to when we said roots. We meant the trees as a whole.

No, you came in here with "their talking about the whole tree" mindset.....while we are talking about something else smh

I don't wanna argue for woody but I don't ever remember him saying the trees were bigger(in width) than the shinju. U simply made that up.

First page, why would I make up woody wank lmao. And just like how you made up "oh my gosh, Sage is downplaying the wood roots to mountain sized" right lol

Anyways I'll stop here. There's nothing to argue anymore.

Of course, defeated doesn't want to admit it, runs away. Again classic FT fanboy moves

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^Ain't that sad

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By great_black_star

@great_black_star: “ Ikusa didn't have any established durability.“

I showed you his durability in the post when he tanked a Base Natsu hit like it was nothing.

“And Natsu killed Jellal, what?”

Yeah, back in the Tower of Heaven arc. He got revived by Wendy in Oracion Seis arc.

Look, tanking normal punch from Natsu doesn't give any quantifiable durability feat. It definetely doesn't mean it is as duarable as mountain.

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju stomps

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron stomps

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Shinju throws multiple Bijuudamas at the verse and it's GG

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: I showed Natsu’s punch last page, so yeah, it is quantifiable.

DEstroying a house made of wood and paper isn't a great feat. And explosion size isn't a reliable reference to scale its power, but the destruction it causes.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By CocaColaMan

@great_black_star: It’s a better feat than destroying granite, which is what mountains are made of. If IT is mountain sized, and his skin is more durable than what mountains are made of, he’s more durable than a mountain.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: It’s a better feat than destroying granite, which is what mountains are made of. If IT is mountain sized, and his skin is more durable than what mountains are made of, he’s more durable than a mountain.

LOL, that doesn't work like that.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: So a mountain made of steel isn’t more durable than a regular mountain?

Ok, sure.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron still steps on Shinju. The End.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: So a mountain made of steel isn’t more durable than a regular mountain?

Ok, sure.

Are telling me paper and wood in FT are as durable as steel now?

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

No worries, Natsu's demo Fist is only mountain lv:

No Caption Provided

No island sized city destroyed here lol

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people are ignoring Natsu's feats in the past and they jump in with the "no island destroyed here" nonsense just so it doesn't make Aldoron look stronger.

Avatar image for nootherpurpose1
NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is such a weird matchup...ill say juubi just cause lol

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did topic starter smoke?

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dang, I got salty fans everywhere lmao

>FT is lowballed

>Said by the "natsu's fire is hot as the sun" guy

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dang, I got salty fans everywhere lmao

>FT is lowballed

Sure is.

>Said by the "natsu's fire is hot as the sun" guy

No Caption Provided

I love how all the sudden I'm known as the "natsu's fire is as hot as the sun" guy according to this guy, who's the salty fan?

5778 Kelvin is nothing for Natsu's flames as he is closer to the core temperature at around 15 million Kelvin. Also didn't that come from Yamamoto being able to dish out the heat of the sun?

Try again.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By UltimateSage

wut'd I say^^^^^^^^lmao

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wut'd I say^^^^^^^^lmao

What's funnier is that he thinks Natsu's flames are close to the temperature of the sun's core, when that's literally the exact temperature Yamamoto's bankai reaches to.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuclear bombs have reached temperatures of 100,000,000 Celsius (6.6 times the sun's core) and some even exceeded that by several magnitudes. Sun's core temperature isn't really a thing in some fictions that have heat monsters.

Techniques like Demolition Fist actually emit more heat than the sun's core btw, scientifically speaking.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 shirso  Online

@woodward said:

Nuclear bombs have reached temperatures of 100,000,000 Celsius (6.6 times the sun's core) and some even exceeded that by several magnitudes. Sun's core temperature isn't really a thing in some fictions that have heat monsters.

Techniques like Demolition Fist actually emit more heat than the sun's core btw, scientifically speaking.

Whilst that's true, nukes also reach those temperatures only for a fraction of a second. Something like Yamammoto's Bankai that's constantly at 15 mil C would carry far more energy.