Aldron:

No Caption Provided

Versus

Shinju:

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter.
  • Win by complete destruction.
  • Shinju is the version being operated both by Madara and Obito.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will keep an eye on this one.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju doesn't have any battle applications other than just throwing roots and absorbing the chakra of the planet.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Shinju doesn't have any battle applications other than just throwing roots and absorbing the chakra of the planet.

Its roots do have great feats

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could have swore Aldoron produced several roots the size of the Shinju.

But anyways, it’s agreed Aldoron one-shots V1 Jubi and based on the last can beat V2 Jubi as well. Shinju has no combat feats, and Mokuton in general doesn’t work on Aldoron for obvious reasons.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldron ain't beating V2 juubi tho

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@streak619: what great feats?

Travelling to every creature with a mind and body through the planet.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tree can’t do anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some months before, Aldoron was featless like the Shinju. Now Aldoron stomps the Three lol.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@streak619: and how is it even combat applicable

The same roots attack. Seems Naruto knowledge has declined on CV eith all these comments, pity.

Regardless no one is stomping.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: How does Aldrion one shot V1 Juubi? Mind elaborating.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

• Too durable for him; Demolition Fist, an island lvl, did 1 point damage and it takes 100 million DF to put down Aldoron. He would no-sell everything the Jubi throws.
  • Too strong for him as clearly shown by the size difference. Aldoron would flick away the Jubi like a bug.
  • Wood should also suppress him given Tailed Beasts are vulnerable to wood-based powers.
ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It can grow roots large enough to capture millions of people around the world, absorb energy with just a touch, create wood dragons, cast infinite tsukuyomi.

it should also still be able to make juubi-lings and bijuudamas even in tree form.

plus since its the version that obito and madara had it should be able to turn back into the juubi if necessary.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju has no feats

you sure about that??lmao

No Caption Provided

GG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait wait.....now any kind of wood technique can suppress a bijuu??lmao

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If what ManimalMan said is true then Shinju godstomps

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ManimalMan

@ultimatesage: yeah the amount of lazy fan theory arguments has crazy lately.

@woodward: hashi and yamato use a specific sealing technique to supress bijuu chakra, not just any wood release and there's no reason to believe it even works on the juubi.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@great_black_star:

• Too durable for him; Demolition Fist, an island lvl, did 1 point damage and it takes 100 million DF to put down Aldoron. He would no-sell everything the Jubi throws.
  • Too strong for him as clearly shown by the size difference. Aldoron would flick away the Jubi like a bug.
  • Wood should also suppress him given Tailed Beasts are vulnerable to wood-based powers.

1. What is island lvl? Are you saying Natsu can destroy an island? Big of an island then?

2. Instead of using all these confusing scaling, try to give me in number of TNT.

3. I have read the whole chapter and Natsu didn't even destroy that town completly with said fist.

No Caption Provided

So no idea how you think that fist can destroy island.

4. Size means nothing. Toneri sliced up whole moon in half like butter.

5. From where do you get the idea that Tailed Beasts are vulnerable to some random woods?

To me it looks like you don't have any proper knowledge on either series, and clearly hyping one while misinformed about the other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Woodward is a recently departed Naruto wanker, it may take some time for him to adjust to the FT wank lol

And the attack Natsu used while in the city was only mountain lv going off some scaling of weaker chars doing damage at those lvs

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Woodward
@great_black_star said:
@woodward said:

1. What is island lvl? Are you saying Natsu can destroy an island? Big of an island then?

He came close to blowing up an island back in pre-time skip. And by pre-time skip, I mean close to a decade ago by Fairy Tail's timeline. Current Natsu is unimaginably above that fire-power he was throwing around back then.

No Caption Provided

2. Instead of using all these confusing scaling, try to give me in number of TNT.

No TNT number can be given because it requires an expert in physics, which can't be provided because you have to scale up the drawing in the manga, which doesn't work either because no drawing is consistent as that inconsistency leads up to faulty in TNT calc and this is fiction in the end of the day. That scaling is much easier method, and trust me it ain't confusing if you're not dumb.

But since you're in love of TNT, Natsu's lake evaporation was calculated at 24 gigaton. Multiply that by 100 million and you have the energy to one-shot Aldoron. And that vaporization was done by his passive heat, not even a direct hit.

3. I have read the whole chapter and Natsu didn't even destroy that town completly with said fist.

That town is the size of Aldoron's head, and Aldoron's nails dwarf mountain range. Not to mention there is a concept of attack potency. Nice try, though kid.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toneri >>>>>>> Jubi. Irrelevant.

5. From where do you get the idea that Tailed Beasts are vulnerable to some random woods?

No Caption Provided

To me it looks like you don't have any proper knowledge on either series, and clearly hyping one while misinformed about the other.

The irony from a fool who called the largest cities in Guiltina resting on Aldoron's body towns and saying Aldoron's wood is just some random wood.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Woodward is a recently departed Naruto wanker, it may take some time for him to adjust to the FT wank lol

And the attack Natsu used while in the city was only mountain lv going off some scaling of weaker chars doing damage at those lvs

Oh. I have no idea about these new users. Its been a long time since I used to be active on CV due to my work. But thanks to Corona we all have time now lol.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By great_black_star

@woodward said:
@great_black_star said:
@woodward said:

He came close to blowing up an island back in pre-time skip. And by pre-time skip, I mean close to a decade ago by Fairy Tail's timeline. Current Natsu is unimaginably above that fire-power he was throwing around back then.

Tenroujima is pretty small island, and in size there are many mountain that is far larger than that. And no, Natsu didn't come close to destroying.

No Caption Provided

No TNT number can be given because it requires an expert in physics, which can't be provided because you have to scale up the drawing in the manga, which doesn't work either because no drawing is consistent as that inconsistency leads up to faulty in TNT calc and this is fiction in the end of the day. That scaling is much easier method, and trust me it ain't confusing if you're not dumb.

But since you're in love of TNT, Natsu's lake evaporation was calculated at 24 gigaton. Multiply that by 100 million and you have the energy to one-shot Aldoron. And that vaporization was done by his passive heat, not even a direct hit.

Natsu's lake evaporation feat come with help of Ignia's help, and he clearly hasn't used it here. And I am quite skeptical about how you calculate that either. Secondly, that was feat of his heat not about the force. Being able to generate heat and generating force are two different things.

That town is the size of Aldoron's head, and Aldoron's nails dwarf mountain range. Not to mention there is a concept of attack potency. Nice try, though kid.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toneri >>>>>>> Jubi. Irrelevant.

Whether Toneri was stronger than Juubi was not the point but about the size argument you used.

No Caption Provided

The irony from a fool who called the largest cities in Guiltina resting on Aldoron's body towns and saying Aldoron's wood is just some random wood.

Getting called largest city is not the prove of its actual size. It was relatively small, and you also missed that Natsu didn't even destroy it completely. And you have to prove that Aldoron's wood has same property as HAshirama's wood to support your point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Oh. I have no idea about these new users. Its been a long time since I used to be active on CV due to my work. But thanks to Corona we all have time now lol.

Hell yeah, I'm enjoying my Corona made break. School and work were getting exhausting lol.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lichvanastrea  Online

@great_black_star said:
@ultimatesage said:

Hell yeah, I'm enjoying my Corona made break. School and work were getting exhausting lol.

Not any better for me. Got online classes and still have to hand in projects, but my ass has been procrastinating too much due to this whole thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:
@great_black_star said:
@ultimatesage said:

Not any better for me. Got online classes and still have to hand in projects, but my ass has been procrastinating too much due to this whole thing.

I love online classes, I don't know how I would work and go to school if my classes were in person class imo. I feel like online classes gives me extra laziness tho

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cocacolaman  Moderator

@great_black_star: For the record (not commenting on the fight) the cities on Aldoron's body are pretty large. According to Lucy, it was bigger than Crocus (you can also see the size of Draseal in the scan) and Crocus is massive. Not saying Natsu busted it all, but the city isn't that small.

The same thing for Tenrou. There's a few scans of there being mountains located over Tenrou Island, so it's not exactly small.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju drains Aldoron into a husk

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Woodward

Tenroujima is pretty small island, and in size there are many mountain that is far larger than that. And no, Natsu didn't come close to destroying.

Tenrou island has dozens of mountain formations. Now I'm not saying it's the size of Great Britain or Australia, but the fact it carries multiple mountains shows it's not small either. So no, it's way bigger than mountains.

No Caption Provided

Natsu's lake evaporation feat come with help of Ignia's help, and he clearly hasn't used it here. And I am quite skeptical about how you calculate that either. Secondly, that was feat of his heat not about the force. Being able to generate heat and generating force are two different things.

It's funny you were saying I don't have proper knowledge on the series. Karma really strikes back. No, Natsu's lake evaporation feat was not done with Ignia's help, and the calc I found was on VsBattle. The energy yield remains the same, regardless of how it was done.

Whether Toneri was stronger than Juubi was not the point but about the size argument you used.

Aldoron's fingers dwarf mountain range. It's common sense he would physically generate incomprehensible amount of force far beyond mountain lvl if he was to punch something. Jubi is mountain-sized; he's a pebble in front of Aldoron.

Getting called largest city is not the prove of its actual size. It was relatively small, and you also missed that Natsu didn't even destroy it completely. And you have to prove that Aldoron's wood has same property as HAshirama's wood to support your point.

CocaColaMan pretty much showed you how the big the city is.

What exact properties that Hashirama's wood has other than it's wood, stated it's the sole reason it suppresses and Jubi's final transformation is wood? Aldoron is the wood god, has far superior feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron is the wood god,

.........lmao, Shinju = GOD Tree,

has far superior feats.

> Aldoron feats = waking up, clearing clouds, busting a mountain, uprooting mountain sized wood roots to bust ships.....slow as hell

> Shinju feats = casual popping 4 Juubidamas, can suck energy quite quickly, can cover a goddamn planet with wood roots in a couple minutes, it's wood roots are faarrrr faster, IT gg

lol

put the Shinju anywhere on the FT planet and everyone dies

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if u want yo downplay at least don't make it so obvious Lol.

The roots aldoron sprouted from the ground weren't just 'mountain size', they were ridiculously bigger than a mountain. Each and every one of those roots had the width/thickness of a mountain but much much taller. Like about 10 - 12 times taller than mountains.

Hose roots are around the same size of the shinju tree but only thinner.

Anyways, other than shinju tree sucking the energy/magic out of aldoron or fire off BB, I really don't see how it can take out aldo-chan with a wood/tree attack. Aldoron is highly resistant/nigh immune to wood. This could go either ways.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju is bigger and sucks him dry. What can aldoron do? It doesn't have strong attacks to break through the tree and it's regen

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

Tenrou island has dozens of mountain formations. Now I'm not saying it's the size of Great Britain or Australia, but the fact it carries multiple mountains shows it's not small either. So no, it's way bigger than mountains.

Look, not every pointed formation is mountain. And no it doesn't have dozens of mountains. And you are also neglecting the fact that Natsu never come close to destroying that and Natsu didn't even destroy that town on Aldoron completely either. So, your point of NAtsu's attack being island level( still don't understand what is that though) is still debunked.

It's funny you were saying I don't have proper knowledge on the series. Karma really strikes back. No, Natsu's lake evaporation feat was not done with Ignia's help, and the calc I found was on VsBattle. The energy yield remains the same, regardless of how it was done.

Natsu with his own can't produce flame inside water forget about evaporating it. It was amp from Ignia that enable him to produce flame inside water. Another thing is to evaporate water you need to produce heat and Natsu was punching Aldoron, he wasn't trying to burn it. So, punching and producing are two different stuffs.

Again, vsbattle, if I remembered correctly, puts Sasuke at solar system level once, I don't know if they still put him there though. People there tends to exgerate everything. And form of energy also matters.

Aldoron's fingers dwarf mountain range. It's common sense he would physically generate incomprehensible amount of force far beyond mountain lvl if he was to punch something. Jubi is mountain-sized; he's a pebble in front of Aldoron.

Yes, Aldoron is big, but Juubi V1 has demolsihed mountain ranges without leaving any traces of them and is quite agile. Its attack is far more potent, Natsu doesn't even close to it. So it can simply bombard Aldoron continuously until its down. Aldoron seems quite slow and can't do much if Juubi climb on it.

CocaColaMan pretty much showed you how the big the city is.

What exact properties that Hashirama's wood has other than it's wood, stated it's the sole reason it suppresses and Jubi's final transformation is wood? Aldoron is the wood god, has far superior feats.

No, he does showed anything. Being called biggest city of some region doesn't mean its actually big. Its quite small compare to actual cities I know. Hashirama's wood can suppress chakra and absorb it and grow. If you thing every wood can do that, then shouldn't ninja's throw wood on Bijuus LMAO.

So far, you haven't provided any prove that Aldoron can beat V1 Juubi. I don't think it stand any chance against shinju which root can cover entire planet and absorbs life force out of it.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look, not every pointed formation is mountain.

Burden of proof is on you to show those giant rock formations aren't mountains. Something that you cannot. Not to mention when Gildarts and Bluetnote fought, they didn't endanger the island at all and Gildarts is the guy who can casually smash mountains with just his physicals.

And you are also neglecting the fact that Natsu never come close to destroying

You missed the obvious point that if pre-time skip Natsu was throwing mountain-sized explosions back in the day, then Current Natsu is incomprehensibly above that fire-power. And given you don't know what island-level is, you're clueless basically.

Natsu with his own can't produce flame inside water forget about evaporating it. It was amp from Ignia that enable him to produce flame inside water. Another thing is to evaporate water you need to produce heat and Natsu was punching Aldoron, he wasn't trying to burn it. So, punching and producing are two different stuffs.

I already told you that the lake vape feat was in the Alvarez Arc, not in the current arc.

No Caption Provided

You're literally clueless on the series you're debating against. Why should I even bother with you?

Again, vsbattle, if I remembered correctly, puts Sasuke at solar system level once, I don't know if they still put him there though. People there tends to exgerate everything. And form of energy also matters.

You asked for TNT number and number I gave.

Yes, Aldoron is big, but Juubi V1 has demolsihed mountain ranges without leaving any traces of them and is quite agile. Its attack is far more potent, Natsu doesn't even close to it. So it can simply bombard Aldoron continuously until its down. Aldoron seems quite slow and can't do much if Juubi climb on it.

Jubi demolished mountain ranges with its bombs, not with it's physical strength. While Aldoron all has to do is roll over and Jubi is crushed.

No, he does showed anything. Being called biggest city of some region doesn't mean its actually big. Its quite small compare to actual cities I know.

No Caption Provided
  • Biggest city in the world, Tokyo, is 16 miles.
  • The city Natsu destroyed was the size of Aldoron's head.
  • Aldoron's finger nails dwarf mountain range.
  • Smallest mountain range in the world is 10 miles.

This is assuming the mountain range Aldoron's nails are dwarfing have the same size as the smallest mountain range in the world, which is the most disgusting lowball downplay you have to go through.

Hashirama's wood can suppress chakra and absorb it and grow. If you thing every wood can do that, then shouldn't ninja's throw wood on Bijuus LMAO.

Aldoron's wood literally does all of that, except it's magic in this case and the scale of his wood dwarfs Hashirama's wood feats.

No Caption Provided

And as the Wood God he can eat wood. You know what that means? Aldoron eats the Shinju.

To sum up this pathetic discussion:

1. You're clueless on what island level is.
  2. You keep calling the cities on Aldoron's body as towns, despite the panels provided.
  3. You're clueless on the Fairy Tail series.

It's pointless for me to prolong this debate with someone who is misinformed.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron is the wood god,

.........lmao, Shinju = GOD Tree,

has far superior feats.

> Aldoron feats = waking up, clearing clouds, busting a mountain, uprooting mountain sized wood roots to bust ships.....slow as hell

> Shinju feats = casual popping 4 Juubidamas, can suck energy quite quickly, can cover a goddamn planet with wood roots in a couple minutes, it's wood roots are faarrrr faster, IT gg

lol

put the Shinju anywhere on the FT planet and everyone dies

> Says the wood roots are mountain-sized.

> Says Shinju covered the planet.

Lmfao.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward cleaning house. Nice👍

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait hold on....does change wanking status result in memory lose??lmao, Dude has read Naruto and now saying the Shinju did not cover the whole planet....when it did. And yes, the roots aldoron uprooted were mountain sized....wut?were they island sized too?maybe country right?smh

lol the only thing Woody is cleaning up is his brain storage. But he would need the fellow wanker support tho

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait hold on....does change wanking status result in memory lose??lmao, Dude has read Naruto and now saying the Shinju did not cover the whole planet....when it did. And yes, the roots aldoron uprooted were mountain sized....wut?were they island sized too?maybe country right?smh

lol the only thing Woody is cleaning up is his brain storage. But he would need the fellow wanker support tho

I can tell UltimateSage got an F in his geography classes. Lmfao. The Shinju's roots covered populace areas; the villages people lived at. It didn't cover the planet. Population density /=/ planet lol.

No Caption Provided

Let me guess, those aren't mountains...lmfao

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: that’s wrong, wood release in general has the ability to suppress/absorb chakra.

Which is why it is so useful against the bijuu

They weren’t using a specific seal, they were just using wood release.

I would agree on the second part, unless energy is equalized there isn’t any reason to assume wood attacks from any verse can suppress chakra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit, changing wanking status does result in memory lose lmao. This dude dissing my geography when he thinks everyone in the narutoverse is in one country now lmao. If the shinju is getting every single person on the planet......that's planetary range smh. And no, the roots did not just go to villages, sucky naruto wanker you are lol, the roots went to everything that had life form.

No Caption Provided

So that's not mountain sized?? lmao, FT out done itself, look at those island sized mountains and wood roots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@manimalman: that’s wrong, wood release in general has the ability to suppress/absorb chakra.

Which is why it is so useful against the bijuu

They weren’t using a specific seal, they were just using wood release.

I would agree on the second part, unless energy is equalized there isn’t any reason to assume wood attacks from any verse can suppress chakra.

They were using a sealing technique dude. When Naruto went four tails he straight tore through Yamato's wood release......except for when Yamato used a specific sealing jutsu. Which was the same one Hashirama used to defeat Kurama in his fight with Madara - Hokage Style Elder Jutsu: Tenth Edict On Enlightenment. The regular wood release just absorbs/suppresses chakra yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4" Laki can suppress the Bijuu...because....wood" lmao

No Caption Provided

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cocacolaman  Moderator

Laki can suppress the Bijuu...because...wood

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I never said that there weren’t further techniques for sealing, but wood style does suppress/absorb chakra without any extra techniques.

So manimal man was wrong

Also without equalization FT wood magic shouldn’t get the abilities of naruto wood release.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: yeah my bad, wood release in general does have an effect to varying degrees but only the kakuan nitten suishu jutsu was shown to fully incapacitate them.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By Binnk

sodium + chlorine = Sodium chloride (table salt)

OT: Shinju

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Firstly, it's memory loss, not memory lose.

Secondly, the Shinju captured living beings in the following locations as shown in the manga:

-Land of Frost

-The 5 villages

Capturing the population is not planet level. Does this guy think if Corona killed all 7 billion people in the world, it's planet lvl feat?

So that's not mountain sized?? lmao, FT out done itself, look at those island sized mountains and wood roots

No Caption Provided

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: its range is planetary not its DC.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju has no feats

you sure about that??lmao

No Caption Provided

GG

That was an attack from Juubito, not the tree by itself.