Aldoron Stomped Them, What's the Damage?

• 81 results
Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UltimateDarkGod
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EVERYONE AT THEIR STRONGEST FORM

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BONUS ROUND

• SAITAMA JUMP OFF ALDORON

No Caption Provided

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem: Gets one shot

All Might: Gets one shot

Luffy: Gets one shot

Idk this guy

Idk this girl

Meliodas: I think he gets one shot, I don't know any of his manga defensive feats but I really doubt he could survive this.

Ichigo: Don't watch Bleach but he probably dies

Naruto: I need to finish watching Naruto but Idk he might survive because he tanked a moon splitting attack

Don't know this person

Saitama survives because he's Saitama

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So are they like under his palm as he stomps??

1. Meruem: Gets one shot
  2. All Might: Gets one shot
  3. Luffy: Gets heavily damaged, rubber for the save
  4. Yosuke: Dies
  5. Idk this girl
  6. Meliodas: Minor injuries
  7. Ichigo: Doesn't feel it
  8. Naruto: High fives Aldoron back and aldoron dies
  9. No clue who this is
  10. Saitama: wonders what got on top of him

Bonus R: Aldoron gets flatten like pan cakes

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Everyone except Naruto, Saber-alter, Ichigo, and Saitama get oneshotted

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By El_directo_

Only saitama survives this, he no-sells the stomp at that.

As for the rest, Nobody in HST(though bleach is debatable) & NNT is surviving a "physical" attack on this level. They get destroyed.

Bonus round: Saitama's jump made a tiny crater crack on the surface of the moon. That's like country+/small continent level. Aldoron tanks it.

Edit: I noticed devil man is here too. He should tank it easily as well.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Saitama no sell the fodder attack.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qawsedf234: Compared to the moon its tiny, that what I meant.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By El_directo_

@qawsedf234: I'm not comparing aldoron's attack to the saitama's moon crater feat. What makes u think that?

The bonus round says saitama jumps off aldoron, and that was what I was commenting on saying the crater saitama made was small(still impressive tho) compared to the moon, and its a country/small continent level feat.

What are we arguing again?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama no sell for sure. I'm not sure about the rest.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bonus round says saitama jumps off aldoron, and that was what I was commenting on saying the crater saitama made was small(still impressive tho) compared to the moon, and its a country/small continent level feat.

What are we arguing again?

I'm saying that the feat is enough to kill Aldoron. Its massively superior to what he's done.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raziel2014

anyone at yusuke level or above can win.

Aldoron wank has gone quite extreme now, just a Country Tier+ dragon.

Devil Man, Saitama, Ichigo all one shot.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Adoloron and NLF man have equal wank which is why Aldoron only does not crush Saitama

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone at yusuke level or above can win.

Aldoron wank has gone quite extreme now, just a Country Tier+ dragon.

Devil Man, Saitama, Ichigo all one shot.

It's not a vs match

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qawsedf234: What level of DC do u think that crater saitama made is at?

IMO aldoron no-sells the jump.

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Naruto and Saitama lives from the stomp. Everyone else dies.

@el_directo_

As for the rest, Nobody in HST(though bleach is debatable) & NNT is surviving a "physical" attack on this level. They get destroyed

How does this make sense? Among the HST, Naruto characters have superior durability showings. Or are you one of the people who love to use "split durability" as a argument when it suits you?

exaucerealdumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Luffy because he can tank any physical attack with ease.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One shots all except for saitama and Naruto .

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Idk who is this
  2. Dies horribly
  3. Maybe survive
  4. No sell
  5. Idk who is this
  6. Survive with minor injuries
  7. No sell
  8. Who is this?
  9. Dies.
  10. Who is this?
  11. Minor injuries

Bonus round : Dragon dies

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama survives from what I've heard about him. The rest get atomized.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By El_directo_

@minatofan: Among the HST, naruto verse is the weakest physically. Bleach and one piece are tiers above them in physicals (attack power & durability).

If u can show me a physical feat from a naruto character(excluding the bijus, PS) on the level of Kenny busting a large-island size meteor in shikai only(like 1/5th of his power).

Or if u can show me a physical feat on the level of jozu tossing a small hill size iceberg, or mihawk slicing large ice mountains with air pressure alone then 'maybe' I could agree with you, maybe.

Btw, Don't post scans of juubito ripping apart some barriers which are only good for tanking energy blasts or naruto overpowering gwre cuz those are energy attacks, so its not a physical feat.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Woodward

@minatofan said:

How does this make sense? Among the HST, Naruto characters have superior durability showings. Or are you one of the people who love to use "split durability" as a argument when it suits you?

No, they don't. Not unless you think defensive techniques count as durability feats, which they don't. Vast majority of Naruto characters, excluding few, are glass canons.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 EpicHotFlame  Online

5. Idk this girl
  9. No clue who this is

exactly this

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Adi_Frost

@el_directo_: This was a casual stomp by juubito.

No Caption Provided

It's impact size was bigger than a small mountain range as shown in the next page.

No Caption Provided

Compare that explosion to the large roots of the tree, these same roots were dwarfing mountain ranges just when they were starting to form, not even at their full size.

That pit is so deep, it makes naruto and sasuke's combined Kurama-susanoo while flying, look like it is in a huge pit 10's of times taller than their avatars.

No Caption Provided

Naruto and Sasuke's avatar when in midair, makes the walls of the pit look like wallpaper even though they are nowhere close to the wall, they are in the centre of the pit. The top and bottom of the pit are not visible here, even though the shot is taken from a large distance away. (I am saying this to show the scale of the pit made by juubito.

This same pit was big enough to house all nine tailed beasts including Naruto and Sasuke's kurama avatar, a huge distance between them and juubito, and then the entire shinobi alliance pulling from the sides.

No Caption Provided

Note : the other tailed beasts came after they were extracted but it doesn't detract from my point. This was a casual Juubito. And BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke tanked its full force but their avatars got destroyed but they were not damaged at all physically. Also, this is not breaking, this is pulverisation through force, so it should be much above feats which are breaking stuff.

This is a better physical feat than anyone in one piece yet.

Also, its a bit rich to think juubi bombs which can vaporise small countries in an instant have absolutely no physical force behind it. These explosions have incredible physical force behind them, literally the shockwave of one of the said juubi bombs reached a country away like it was a hurricane. Juubito popping the barriers like paper is still a better physical feat than everything in one piece and and bleach combined.

Sasuke was casually cutting meteorites whose mere small parts were able to make mountain ranges feel like pebbles. That is a physical cutting feat(using a PS obviously). And Naruto was able to match Sasuke's PS with his physical strength (using kurama mode) and tank him as well. Best physical feat in bleach is kenpachi cutting the meteorite and Sasuke's dwarfs it.

You asked for anyone excluding bijuu and PS. I don't know why though, Overall maybe we can say that Naruto's physicals are the weakest when talking about the named characters but the fact of the matter is, all the best physical feats in the HST are from Naruto so its a bit weird to say "among the HST narutoverse is physically he weakest. Bleach and one piece are TIERS above them". How are they TIERS above them when the best physical feats are from Naruto.

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

What you're saying makes no sense.

How many characters in One Piece can do what Jozu and Mihawk did? Not many.

It's even worse when you try to use Kenpachi as an example of Bleach being "superior" because he's literally one of the strongest offensive fighters within the series even by Yhwach's standards. Not even a handful of characters can scale towards him.

Nice job using characters who people can barely scale towards even within their series.

Meanwhile, characters who aren't even known for their physical strength within Naruto have very good strength feats on par with One Piece and Bleach.

My favorite one that people don't acknowledge is from Base Madara kicking aside Sage Mode Naruto, who didn't even budge from a summon the size of Gamabunta ramming into him. Guess how many characters are physically more powerful than Base Madara?

It took Dangai Ichigo to even destroy the surrounding landscape with a swing of his sword and it still wasn't as impressive as what 4 Tails Naruto did with a swing of his hand. Are you getting the memo yet?

How many Bleach and One Piece characters can throw a focused punch so powerful that the shockwave is larger than a island? Absolutely no one from those series thus far.

Even though it seems like you're trying to categorize durability into different sections simply for Naruto, they still have better durability feats overall. I have a feeling you don't this logic for all series though, especially for Fairy Tail based on some of your posts.

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

I'm so glad you posted that feat of Obito power bombing Naruto and Sasuke and them surviving it. That hole was so huge that the Hirudora shockwave was small within it.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Woodward

El_directo_ was making a general case. He was talking about average physical feats.

It's true Naruto top tiers have the best physicals in HST, but the average character and high tiers (Kage, Akatsuki) in Naruto by far have the worst physicals in HST. Even Hashirama has glass canon durability. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Tsunade, Sakura, Raikage and Gai are the peak of physical department in Naruto...their feats of strength would be considered low tier by One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, 7 Deadly Sins standards.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@joviolma said:

@ultimatesage said:

5. Idk this girl
  9. No clue who this is

exactly this

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nwname  Moderator

1- Dies

2- Dies

3- May survive due to being small

4- Idk who this is

5- ^

6- Survives due to being small

7- Im not at that part yet so idk but likely no sells

8- No sells

9- Physicals might not be the best in Naruto but he still no sells due to being small

10- Idk who this is

11- No sells

Bonus- Aldoron gets crushed. Thats like a 1500 km crater.

Celetri_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama no sells (cause that's the only one I follow)

BR: Aldoron is still around, barely

(Is that first guy Freiza ?_?)

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: The juubito feat is impressive. Maybe better than anything from one piece maybe, but I still think its below Kenny's feat.

Imo Naruto verse has the weakest physical showings among hst. There are so many instances of strong characters getting stabbed, impaled or injured by severely weak physical attacks.

What makes many naruto chars strong is their jutsu not their physical stats.

Also, I'm referring to the physical feats of the characters themselves and not stuff like perfect susanoo and kurama avatars whom obviously by size alone have crazy physical power.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@el_directo_:

The juubito feat is impressive. Maybe better than anything from one piece maybe,

Bruh a mountain level feat better than anything in one piece?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minatofan: Your are missing the point, unlike naruto where their jutsus is their strongest stuff, one piece and bleach chars are mostly brutes. They settle many fights with their fist(and other sorts of physical attacks), so people who have physically clashed with mihawk and jozu scale to them(shanks, whitebeard, admirals, and many others), Unlike naruto where fights aren't so simple.

There are many people that scale to Kenny's feat in bleach, ichigo, aizen, yhwach, ichibei, other royal guards, Gerard, yama etc... In bleach, their reiatsu boosts the physical power as well, so its easy for this chars to scale to one another in physicals.

Sorry what did 4 tails naruto do that is better than dangai ichigo's mountain vaping feat?

Split durability does indeed exists, and I apply the logic to very series Lol. I would never make a claim that acnologia has the same level of physicals as aldoron lmao, even though I think acno is just as strong as Aldo(in overall power).

For u to think that I don't apply this logic to other verses, and I have bias for FT. Seems u're big fan of me. Do u want my autograph?

And lastly, Let me ask u this, since u think naruto verse probably have the same level of physicals as their overall durability and attack power, Do u think naruto can just kill aldoron with one punch? Pure physical attack(no bijudama or anything). Or, Assuming naruto is beneath aldoron's foot and Aldo has the intention to stomp him with full force(just like in the OP), u think he could just catch Aldo's foot with one hand or something? U think he has that level of physical strength?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: LOL, I said maybe. And besides, that way above mountain level, the crater was as big as a mountain range. Also, we're taking of physicals here not overall power Lol.

If u have much better physical feats from one piece then u can post it here.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@el_directo_:

LOL, I said maybe. And besides, that way above mountain level, the crater was as big as a mountain range. Also, we're taking of physicals here not overall power Lol.

Alright, let say multi-mountain to small Island. yea I'm talking physicals here.

If u have much better physical feats from one piece then u can post it here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Etc..

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Adi_Frost

@el_directo_ said:

The juubito feat is impressive. Maybe better than anything from one piece maybe, but I still think its below Kenny's feat.

Sure.

Imo Naruto verse has the weakest physical showings among hst.

Ok, I'd like to see how.

There are so many instances of strong characters getting stabbed, impaled or injured by severely weak physical attacks.

This is literally the absolute worst argument that you could make for why they have weak showings. It literally has an in-series explanation of how the strength of the weapons depends on the wielder and how people can use chakra to augment their weapons as well.

What makes many naruto chars strong is their jutsu not their physical stats.

Yes, they are ninja. Like literally their point is that they use ninjutsu and their fighting style is also fundamentally different from brawlers except for maybe a few exceptions. So hence, yes there is a lack of physical strength feats in Naruto compared to HST (except bleach cause I think it also has only a few feats like that) but with the limited feats and scaling, it still proves the point that I was trying to make.

Also, I'm referring to the physical feats of the characters themselves

I really don't know why it should matter whether it was done physically or using a chakra construct, they are feats of physical effect, not energy.

While I get your point, but I still feel like this shouldn't even be a subject of discussion because chakra cloaks does provide extreme durability to the user. The large avatars are only bigger and slightly strnger extensions of it.

by size alone have crazy physical power.

The size is just chakra. Literally just chakra which is contained in the human sized body of the user. Chakra is used to augment strength. The point I was trying to make is that, physical feats done through constructs or physical body are still physical feats and hence the argument that "among the HST narutoverse is physically the weakest. Bleach and one piece are TIERS above them" is wrong. My reply is just to this specific statement.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By floridaman29

Meruem: Gets oneshot

All Might: Gets oneshot

Luffy: Gets oneshot

Don't know

Don't know

Meliodas: Gets oneshot

Ichigo: Heavily injured

Naruto: Heavily injured

Don't know

Saitama: Heavily injured

Bonus: Not gonna lie, Aldoron does feel this, but won't die from it.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Meruem: Dies
  2. All Might: Dies
  3. Luffy: Rubber body could maybe save him from dying but by feats dies
  4. Yusuke: Most likely dies, atleast KO'ed
  5. Don't know her
  6. Meliodas: Dies
  7. Ichigo:Most likely dies, atleast KO'ed
  8. Devilman: Tanks
  9. Naruto: Heavy damage. maybe KO'ed
  10. Don't know her
  11. Saitama: Tanks
Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama, Naruto and Devilman all no sell.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem: Gets oneshot

All Might: Gets oneshot

Luffy: Gets oneshot

Don't know

Don't know

Meliodas: Tanks it

Ichigo: Minor injuries

Naruto: Depends if he has his cloak on or Kurama avatar

Don't know

Saitama: No sells

Bonus: Aldoron will have minor injuries

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Honestly, I'm not interested in this argument anymore. I've been in this exact same debate about naruto verse physicals in the past many times. Its really tiring.

I'll just say, the god tiers probably have better physical feats than I initially gave them credit for(the juubito stomp u posted) but, on an average, majority of the verse is severely lacking in physicals, at least compared to one piece & bleach.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

All 3 shows have brutes so that doesn't matter. I simply love how Jutsu are Naruto's strongest power source (it really is) while you ignore what Devil Fruits and Zanpaktou/Quincy abilities mean for One Piece and Bleach. Just like Naruto, a fight depends on one's abilities more than half the time in those series as well.

Do you think Doflamingo, Kuzan, and Marco can lift up an iceberg and toss it like Jozu even though they're "stronger"? No. It's their Devil Fruits that Make them stronger than Jozu, not overall physical strength. Lol at anyone scaling to Kenpachi so linearly. He was always a special example within Bleach, which is why Yamamoto feared his power and stopped his training and why he was originally the 1st War Potential by Yhwach known for his Combat Prowess.

Ichigo destroyed a HILL with a shockwave whereas 4 Tails created shockwaves felt by characters several kilometers away from him. Really no comparison.

Split durability doesn't make sense in any series unless pointed out within the series. Cracker from One Piece very clearly stated that he has very poor durability for example. Even so, you don't apply this logic to most series

Imo Naruto verse has the weakest physical showings among hst. There are so many instances of strong characters getting stabbed, impaled or injured by severely weak physical attacks.

One Piece:

Shanks, one of OP's strongest characters, lost his arm to a fodder Sea King.

Don't get me started on everything that happened to Whitebeard at Marineford.

Roger got executed by stab wounds. Ace was going to die the same way.

Bleach:

It's a everyday thing for Bleach characters to get cut but no one claims split durability. Even Ichigo who was supposedly around Aizen's level to the point where he was the only one who could feel his power, was scared of Gin's Zanpaktou. In fact, Ichigo has more raw power than basically anyone within the series yet he gets beat around by weaker characters, which shows that the whole "More riatsu more power" doesn't always apply until it's convenient.

Every show has low end showing. And you and both know that you pretty much choose to ignore most of them from other series and simply apply it for Naruto for some odd reason.

I mean, you don't think what you post doesn't seem like some form of bias most times? Or do you think Naruto is weak against blades more so than any Bleach and One Piece character despite the fact he's only been hurt by a blade once within the series?