Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Barry Flash says:

"I think Alan Scott. If he really tried.--------------------------------------------Been upto much Wes?"

nope

have a space between the lines and words to creat the line

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Barry Flash

Post Deleted.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Barry Flash

I think Alan Scott. If he really tried.

Been upto much Wes?

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Barry Flash

Oh okay lol.

Done ^ ;)
Post Edited:2008-01-05 17:52:25

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Alan Scott powers are magic based. I think he would have better chance than a Green Lantern.

But he would lose.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Clantern

Darkseid is fearful of Green Lanterns, although not sure if this fear applys to Alan Scott.

This fight depends on who can get a lucky shot in.

If Darkseid can, he could use his eyes to kill Alan.

If it's alan, he can knock Darkseid off guars and then ambush him with green lights everywhere. i think this is a tie-breaker.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius

Clantern says:

"Darkseid is fearful of Green Lanterns, although not sure if this fear applys to Alan Scott.
If it's alan, he can knock Darkseid off guars and then ambush him with green lights everywhere. i think this is a tie-breaker."

Why is he afraid of Lanterns?

SPLINTERCELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SPLINTERCELL

considering i named my son after the og-gl i will have to say alan lad scott

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Darkseid.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Clantern

Alpha says:

"Clantern says:
"Darkseid is fearful of Green Lanterns, although not sure if this fear applys to Alan Scott.
If it's alan, he can knock Darkseid off guars and then ambush him with green lights everywhere. i think this is a tie-breaker."

Why is he afraid of Lanterns? "

I think it was Methos a while back posted a picture of a lantern (Alien lantern so dont ask me who it is) taking Darksieds chest and flying up in the air with him, while Darksied has a face like a smacked a$$, and is portraid to look scared.

Then Darkseid trys to use his eye beam thingys, and the lantern puts a barrier around his eyes, stopping him from using it.

if i can be bothered finding the picture on the internet i will post it later on, if not then tough luck, you'll have t get it off of methos.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kuchiku

uh huh i vote alan

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

Clantern says:

"Alpha says:
"Clantern says:
Why is he afraid of Lanterns? "
I think it was Methos a while back posted a picture of a lantern (Alien lantern so dont ask me who it is) taking Darksieds chest and flying up in the air with him, while Darksied has a face like a smacked a$$, and is portraid to look scared.
Then Darkseid trys to use his eye beam thingys, and the lantern puts a barrier around his eyes, stopping him from using it.
if i can be bothered finding the picture on the internet i will post it later on, if not then tough luck, you'll have t get it off of methos."

Wow! This guy consider himself a god. Its hard to think he would be afraid. That would be like Doom showing fear. Their ego wouldn't all themselves to believe anyone their better.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Methos

I'm with Alan on this one...

Darkseid has faced Green Lanterns before, and has always lost...

the only way he survived the Apokalypse / Green Lantern war was to forge golden armor, which would do exactly squat to Alan

M
Post Edited:2008-01-06 03:40:07

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

for alan scott or any green lantern to be considered even able to go up against someone like darkseid, shows how much the Seid has fallen by the wayside! I honestly weep and shed a tear for Kirby to see such a great character of his who was such a bad ass at his time to be relegated to a has been supervillain in our time! Here's to you, Kirby!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"for alan scott or any green lantern to be considered even able to go up against someone like darkseid, shows how much the Seid has fallen by the wayside! I honestly weep and shed a tear for Kirby to see such a great character of his who was such a bad ass at his time to be relegated to a has been supervillain in our time! Here's to you, Kirby!"

You are so right, that's why I was suprised to hear he is afraid. He is like Thanos (even greater in my opinion)and to have him afraid of anyone isn't right.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Methos

he isn't afraid of Green Lanterns...

hell, he's killed a hell of a lot of them using his Golden armor...

the only reason he 'surrendered' was because the Guardians got involved.

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"he isn't afraid of Green Lanterns... hell, he's killed a hell of a lot of them using his Golden armor... the only reason he 'surrendered' was because the Guardians got involved. M"

Ok! That sounds better.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

he knows what a Green Lantern was, so he'd come out in his Golden armor expecting the usual fight...

Alan would then surprise him by ripping through his Golden armor in seconds... Darkseid would be confused and try and figure out exactly what Alan's weakness is, but since there isn't any wood on Apokalypse, he'd be screwed lol

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"he knows what a Green Lantern ***was***, so he'd come out in his Golden armor expecting the usual fight... Alan would then surprise him by ripping through his Golden armor in seconds... Darkseid would be confused and try and figure out exactly what Alan's weakness is, but since there isn't any wood on Apokalypse, he'd be screwed lol M"

Is Alan stronger than the other lanterns? I think there was a battle thread with the two. Have to look.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

Alpha says:

"Is Alan stronger than the other lanterns? I think there was a battle thread with the two. Have to look. "

i know, i created that thread lol

he's pretty much equal in strength...

he's able to go toe to toe with Hal and Kyle at their peak and has been using his power for at least double the length of time that Hal has been...

his weaknesses are just different because he's basically using Magic instead of technology

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"lordraiden says:
"for alan scott or any green lantern to be considered even able to go up against someone like darkseid, shows how much the Seid has fallen by the wayside! I honestly weep and shed a tear for Kirby to see such a great character of his who was such a bad ass at his time to be relegated to a has been supervillain in our time! Here's to you, Kirby!"
You are so right, that's why I was suprised to hear he is afraid. He is like Thanos (even greater in my opinion)and to have him afraid of anyone isn't right. "

Exactly! Thanos was actually modelled on Darkseid, and jim starlin was actually paying tribute to kirby's character! it's ashame that the copy that was modelled after you actually superseeds you in strength and character/popularity while DC let the big D fall to the wayside! I really miss the days when the man of steel would shit his pants just at the mention of Darkseids name!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"Alpha says:
"Is Alan stronger than the other lanterns? I think there was a battle thread with the two. Have to look. "
i know, i created that thread lol he's pretty much equal in strength... he's able to go toe to toe with Hal and Kyle at their peak and has been using his power for at least double the length of time that Hal has been... his weaknesses are just different because he's basically using Magic instead of technology M "

Cool! Thanks. I always thought magic always got the better of science in comics.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

depends which science against which technology...

some technology is so advanced that is even triumphs magic...

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"depends which science against which technology... some technology is so advanced that is even triumphs magic... M"

Celestials; for example, right?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Methos

good example :D

M

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kuchiku

Alpha says:

"Methos says:
"depends which science against which technology... some technology is so advanced that is even triumphs magic... M"
Celestials; for example, right? "

exactly

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Clantern

I still say Alan takes this, GL's and Speedsters are always under-rated by thier enemys, especially the cocky ones!

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos said:
"

he knows what a Green Lantern was, so he'd come out in his Golden armor expecting the usual fight...

Alan would then surprise him by ripping through his Golden armor in seconds... Darkseid would be confused and try and figure out exactly what Alan's weakness is, but since there isn't any wood on Apokalypse, he'd be screwed lol

M

"
Scott still hasn't overcome that weakness to wood?
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Iron Doom
the human Juggernaut said:
"Methos said:
"

M

"
Scott still hasn't overcome that weakness to wood?"

He might I am not really sure but I say Alan for this one:)