Akuto Sai vs Wf Mxyzptlk

• 61 results
Avatar image for lordshepherd123
Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) 1 year, 10 months ago

Poll: Akuto Sai vs Wf Mxyzptlk (56 votes)

Akuto Sai 52%
Wf Mxyzptlk 48%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

#51 Edited by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Kinda the original story and a few thousand of story was finite in size but he start making infinite to see what happen and if there is a ending for the MC then that reality is gone.Your next answer is depend on what kind of story Sai want to create and also storys that extra-universal gods create too.If you want to see LoI/Akuto Sai you need to erase your identity so that you dont exist anymore(and every single character in fiction even Wf Mxyzptlk need an Identity to live) but that to see the avatar of LoI you cant hit LoI physically,spiritually or conceptually and if you see LoI it can just go away.And if you by the Akto Sai post become LoI then he cant die or get erase ether because LoI wont allow it to happen and if the story can be writen on paper like This shit Suggverse Akuto can create that story but there is one different is that his avatar all way be the main character.And sorry for bad my English

#52 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans said:

@sungsam: Kinda the original story and a few thousand of story was finite in size but he start making infinite to see what happen and if there is a ending for the MC then that reality is gone.Your next answer is depend on what kind of story Sai want to create and also storys that extra-universal gods create too.If you want to see LoI/Akuto Sai you need to erase your identity so that you dont exist anymore(and every single character in fiction even Wf Mxyzptlk need an Identity to live) but that to see the avatar of LoI you cant hit LoI physically,spiritually or conceptually and if you see LoI it can just go away.And if you by the Akto Sai post become LoI then he cant die or get erase ether because LoI wont allow it to happen and if the story can be writen on paper like This shit Suggverse Akuto can create that story but there is one different is that his avatar all way be the main character.And sorry for bad my English

Um, I'll ask a more specific question though. Are each individual universes, like is a single universe from DKD infinite in size? Is 1 Universe from DKD finite in size or infinite in size? I don't mean the number of universes there are. I mean the size of each of those Universes. That's what I mean.

And your English is alright.

I very much appreciate the input of yours. Do you plan on being a regular member on ComicVine?

#53 Posted by Soratoumiga (4221 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, this is closer than people make it out to be.

#54 Edited by zgtfreak (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: It really isn't. Akuto Sai can effect an infinite multiverse, which is fodder to WF Mxy. Normal Mxy vs Akuto Sai would be a good fight though.

#55 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: When you can create infinite story then there can be a infinite infinite size universes/multiverse or infinite finite universes/multiverse.Akuto has create all of the aboves and there can be infinite extra-universal gods in side all of that story that can do the same thing as Sai.And infinite story is less than nothing to him at the end of the series the only thing stop him from create more infinite story is that he dont want to see any more of what I has say before and here the image where he start to write his story again:

No Caption Provided

and yes i will become a regular member of ComicVine mostly because I like debating and discovering new series and my man Akuto is not some Isekai Mc who see nude and reject it.

#56 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

And Nude

#57 Posted by Li_Qiye (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans: If you like characters similar to Sai Akuto to an extent who is not afraid to get with girls I recommend highschool dxd, shinmai maou, mason gakuen hxh, and Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou

#58 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah. sorry. i like your introduction here as a new good user. but nothing to me suggests that sai akuto is capable of taking on wf mxyzptlk who destroyed an infinite story omniverse far far far larger than what sai did.

maybe as zgt said. normal mxy vs sai akuto would be good. but not wf mxy.

but that story of sai akuto in that ending is kind of fucked up. makes you wonder if you create a multiverse with infinite possibilities. evil shit happens to you and those you love in one of those timelines.

this is something no fiction else where seems to point out to explore.

#59 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Supermanthor (22639 posts) - - Show Bio

wf mxy

Avatar image for nightmarediablo712
#61 Posted by NightmareDiablo712 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: got to agree with your summary.

GG