Akuto Sai vs Wf Mxyzptlk

• 61 results
Avatar image for lordshepherd123
Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) 1 year, 11 months ago

Poll: Akuto Sai vs Wf Mxyzptlk (56 votes)

Akuto Sai 52%
Wf Mxyzptlk 48%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Ganstaz003 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who Akuto Sai is, sorry!

#3 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6817 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Akuto Sai?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#4 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, I've only saw the anime for Akuto a long time ago, was he so powerful or he gets a power up after?

#5 Posted by kbroskywalker (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at his power/abilities from the wiki(which may be incomplete), this seems like a mismatch

#6 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at his power/abilities from the wiki(which may be incomplete), this seems like a mismatch

Nah.

This is a close match

#7 Posted by LeRizador (217 posts) - - Show Bio

" Akuto Sai is often seen to be using powers, such as when Junko goes to attack him, his arm becomes a mass of muscle to stop it from hitting him, and similarly in a fight against "Mr. X, where his muscle mass increases. He is also shown to have an immense amount of Magical Power, shown when he turns a ball of light into a bomb by accident. Also whenever his personality changes, he is shown to be able to crush bones and severely injure opponents who give him a reason to."

LMAO

MISMATCH AF

#8 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

WF Mxy stomps.

#9 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Akuto Sai?

Anime character.

An orphan abandoned in a church

#10 Posted by SwagPack (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

This is indeed a mismatch, in Akuto's favour. He transcends the concept of dimension, he created every story in his verse. Even Akuto that is his creation transcends infinite hierarchy since he can create his own story with Akuto and this goes on for infinity.

#11 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

" Akuto Sai is often seen to be using powers, such as when Junko goes to attack him, his arm becomes a mass of muscle to stop it from hitting him, and similarly in a fight against "Mr. X, where his muscle mass increases. He is also shown to have an immense amount of Magical Power, shown when he turns a ball of light into a bomb by accident. Also whenever his personality changes, he is shown to be able to crush bones and severely injure opponents who give him a reason to."

LMAO

MISMATCH AF

You got that from the wiki

@swagpack said:

This is indeed a mismatch, in Akuto's favour. He transcends the concept of dimension, he created every story in his verse. Even Akuto that is his creation transcends infinite hierarchy since he can create his own story with Akuto and this goes on for infinity.

Mismatch?..

Like seriously

#13 Posted by SwagPack (1191 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by tensor (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who Akuto Sai is, sorry!

#15 Posted by Brainiactic (265 posts) - - Show Bio

He must be tremendously stronger in the manga because his anime version would get chumped.

#16 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sorry love , I do not know who this character is :( I only know about mxy

#17 Posted by oblivion360 (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordshepherd123: does he really get stronger enough to fight mxy in the light novel? Cause the manga definitely doesn't end with him able to fight multiversal beings. Got any feats/quotes to put him on this level?

#18 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by kbroskywalker (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

link me to a respect thread? Cuase the wiki certainly doesn't disclose any of that

#20 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@oblivion360: Really don't know but alot of his fans says he can create beings that can create and destroy universes.

^_^

#21 Posted by TOAA616 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordshepherd123: All Stories: All of existence are stories. From the inside this stories appear to be truth and from the outside to be fiction. Akuto created all stories that can be described. This includes stories with higher dimensions and without, with time and without time, where the occult exists and where it doesn't and all other sorts of different concepts. Some of this stories contain stories themselves and people like Sai Akuto that can freely create stories. This stories can be called stories of higher story density and can form infinite hierarchies.

#22 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@toaa616 said:

@lordshepherd123: All Stories: All of existence are stories. From the inside this stories appear to be truth and from the outside to be fiction. Akuto created all stories that can be described. This includes stories with higher dimensions and without, with time and without time, where the occult exists and where it doesn't and all other sorts of different concepts. Some of this stories contain stories themselves and people like Sai Akuto that can freely create stories. This stories can be called stories of higher story density and can form infinite hierarchies.

So with all this.

Who wins between Akuto and Wf Mxyzptlk?

#23 Edited by TOAA616 (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Dave_East (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy stomps why is this being debated

#26 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by TOAA616 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@dave_east: : Attack Potency: Outerverse level (He has created every story that can be described. These include stories with people like Akuto himself that can create stories, and as such form an infinite hierarchy.) | Possibly High Outerverse level (He possibly obtained a similar nature to the Law of Identity, when taken into The Law of Identity)

Speed: Omnipresent in the afterlife. Irrelevant otherwise (The afterlife and all in it is part of his body, above the concept of time)

Lifting Strength: Irrelevant

Striking Strength: Outerversal | Possibly High Outerversal

Durability: Outerverse level (His sheer size exceeds that of all of his creation and for him all of it is just fiction) | Possibly High Outerverse level

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Outerversal | Possibly High Outerversal

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (Consciously created all information in some of his worlds, has access to the data logs of the computer gods, has spend millennia studying all kinds of different worlds, can perceive everything in the afterlife)

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

All Stories: All of existence are stories. From the inside this stories appear to be truth and from the outside to be fiction. Akuto created all stories that can be described. This includes stories with higher dimensions and without, with time and without time, where the occult exists and where it doesn't and all other sorts of different concepts. Some of this stories contain stories themselves and people like Sai Akuto that can freely create stories. This stories can be called stories of higher story density and can form infinite hierarchies.

Void Body: The void body is a state Akuto archived during the final ritual with The Law of Identity. That ritual brought both the stories and Akuto's body down to zero and created a void. During this ritual Akuto and all souls in him are taken into The Law of Identity and together with it they enter the Anti-Universe, the place where all stories end.

All these are from wiki ...I honestly have no idea how you think mxyzptlk would win WF mxyzptlk or not he can't possibly challenge this...this dude is basically OMNIPOTENT

#28 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy stomp

#29 Posted by ovy7 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

A Marvel/DC character vs an anime character that isn't from the HST/DB or something similar will always result in a popularity contest (not restricted to only comics vs anime, it happens to anime vs anime too). From what I know about Sai Akuto, he's close to Featherine level which puts him close to PR Beyonder, but that only my $0.02.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#30 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

A Marvel/DC character vs an anime character that isn't from the HST/DB or something similar will always result in a popularity contest (not restricted to only comics vs anime, it happens to anime vs anime too). From what I know about Sai Akuto, he's close to Featherine level which puts him close to PR Beyonder, but that only my $0.02.

Which is why we have WF Mxy here, who has stepped right outside of the multiverse in the world's funniest (non-canon story) edition and even exerted powers in our reality (fictionally of course). Of which, he might even be beyond TOAA, or just actually the guy TOAA is pretending to be, who knows.

So yeah, these are two people who have retarded levels of OPness, and at this level of OVERPOWEREDNESS, is this even worth arguing? I don't think we even could contemplate suitable answer here.

#31 Posted by kilgpmktra (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Facts

Even though it’s not much better on other boards.

I mean, I’ve seen battler have a 80% vote against pre retcon beyonder lol

#32 Posted by ovy7 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra:

I mean, I’ve seen battler have a 80% vote against pre retcon beyonder lol

Where? Battler is strong, but not PR Beyonder strong.

#33 Posted by jamespacker (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Wf Mxyzptlk

#34 Posted by kilgpmktra (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

https://aminoapps.com/c/join-the-battle/page/blog/battler-vs-the-beyonder-pre-retcon/E7o6_RGUPuW7E0zDePR74qGaZ4Yl88jXX

#35 Posted by physicalculturi (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@toaa616: @swagpack:

Vs battle wiki speak is inadmissible here, or at least it should be.

#36 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonhitto: Yeah no Akuto Sai literaly Featherine level of plot manipulation he create infinite story in them there are people like Akuto that can create infinite story and repeat again but in the end they nothing but fiction in the final act he ended every thing every stories even his own he ended verything he love.He trancend everything and his body dont exist anymore because he the first person to achive the highest status which is the Creator and in the end he will become the next Law of Identity

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#37 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7948 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy curbstomps.

#38 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans:

creating an infinite number of stories is just equivalent to creating an infinite number of universes or creating a universe with infinite lives and people in it that each have stories.

sai akuto is low level fodder compared to wf mxy.

sorry but not sorry. mxy curbstomps. do not use a wiki that thinks naruto and sasuke are planet level as a source.

#40 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

I did an extensive research on Akuto Sai and LOI.

Demonking appears to be really just a baseline Multiverse since nearly all concrete references to its total Omniversal structure only mentions infinite universes. Like when Akuto Sai can create Infinite Universes which is implied as to be seen as the grand power to the perspective at that series and throw it at you.

That "World within Worlds" and what is seen to be an Infinite Dimensional quote appears to be an unreliable dreaming metaphor theoretical to the perspective of the character saying that with nothing in regards to actual cosmology structure of the verse. Since it is after all, a hierarchy based on dreams within dreams. There are many instances in fiction where normal human characters dream an entire universe but nobody calls them Multiversal.

Rather than concrete Higher Expanding Multiverses. These are normal human worlds inside one of the other. Furthermore, worlds within worlds cosmology scaling has tons of problems with power gauging issues like the Line of Verse Equalization comparison issue. Like the same problem with Roland Deschain being Infinite Dimensional.

There is nothing there that would suggest that he would even be close to Beyonder or Featherine. Just being at the end of an Infinite hierarchy does not make you Beyonder or Featherine level. Not even close.

#41 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Li_Qiye (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you say Mxyzptlk is stronger than the law of identity because if not he can’t kill Sai as he has reliance immortality from the law of identity https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Law_of_Identity

#43 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@li_qiye: what has law of identity done to prevent someone from being blinked by a 5d imp who can erase the dc multiverse that multiplies infinitely per instantly new multiverses and megaverses over and over?

nothing.

vsbattles wiki thinks naruto and sasuke are planet level. so you will not use that as a source here.

#44 Posted by Li_Qiye (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: yo from looking at your posts you seem be knowledgeable when it comes to multiversal battles and up just out of curiosity how do you think Mxyzptlk would fair in suggsverse I havnt read the story but I’ve heard the characters are broken af lol

#45 Posted by Legendary_User (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol stupid fanboys arguing each other, GOKU STOMPS THEM BOTH!!!

#46 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: If you want to fight againt LoI then you have to erase your whole Identity but if you have no Identity then you dont exist anymore and she kinda like azathoth but she can freely do thing

#47 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@li_qiye: It a stupid verse because every single character is omnipotent

#48 Posted by Quansans (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: One they not dreaming they in the afterlife create by LoI so that the side character can change the world to there will but only Sai can create story.They even know that they are fictional character and even know what role they play as.Let me quote this from the light novel:

Opening up all possibilities may have been a mistake.The space itself was finite and the characters were finite, but the combinations were infinite. Opening up the possibilities was not just a concept. It actually released the walls of the world that supposedly existed within Akuto.This was similar to further universes being born within him.The props used naturally extended beyond him.In other words, even the extra-universal gods became possibilities in the story.As a result, all stories fell into chaos.What is it called when stories fall into chaos?The answer was included in a certain story from the past: the Tower of Babel.Until then, it could be said that the story was shared by all. They had all been playing a part in that story and thus the world had not been allowed to interfere with the stories other than Akuto’s.So what if the people ceased to share the story?That led to chaos.The extra-universal gods all contained their own unique stories and were thus the protagonists of those stories. Those multiple protagonists had tried to advance their stories in the same space.That may have caused a great disturbance, but it was not conflict. After all, the “weak” stories existed there in addition to the “strong” stories that attempted take the lead. The weak yet large ones ran everyday life. The strong yet small ones ran the oddities of life.The concepts that explained the world’s structure and made people aware of their identity were large, but they had mostly blended into everyday life to the point of not being noticed. The stories of individuals’ lives were carved deeply into people’s hearts, but they naturally went no further than that individual.Individuals.It was only now that mankind truly became “individuals”. Even if they could speak to each other, no kind of relationship could be formed if they did not share the same stories. The relationships of friends, enemies, and even strangers could not be established.When the possibilities were infinite, stories instantly became impossible.

And he become the next LoI and have a void body:

“That is what it means to be the Law of Identity.”

“I will be the Law of Identity?”

“You are the next Law of Identity. If you are to be saved, it will be when you act as the Law of Identity and successfully guide the new personalities. The story will be trapped by gravity, so you must guide it toward lightness.”

In the end it kinda sad like at the start the series is just your"I'm the Demon King and I have a harem but at the last act Sai have to suffer everything(he see his wife get raped and die,he need to be the next LoI so he cant see his family and friend again)He has become the next God of Salvation(LoI)

#49 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans:

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. And yes, that is a dark sad story. I am actually surprised.

It appears that the max Cosmic feats in Akuto Sai with LOI end at Baseline Multiversal (Infinite Possibility Universes) and would pretty much stalemate normal Mxy who can also destroy and create Infinite Universes. Thanks for the information. I'll likely have more questions to ask.

WF Mxy is a little more difficult to gauge because he destroyed every Higher (numbered) Megaversal dimension in DC but the number of that is inconsistent.

But you said something space being finite? What do you mean? Do you mean the universes in Demon King are finite in size and are not infinite? You said this here:

The space itself was finite

?

Also in Demonking, does 1 story mean 1 universe?

#50 Edited by zgtfreak (2320 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

WF Mxy blinks.