Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Goku one shots Jin even if it's himself from z.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cdavis6149

Current Jin? Goku one shots. Jin at his peak would breeze through the entirety of the manga version of dbz, and get one shot by anime buu saga characters.

(I’m guessing by ssj2 goku it doesn’t mean dbs goku)

KingKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was Z, Mori would win high diff due to his speed and pressure point advantages.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Iron_Hand_

Jin.

high diff if its Z Goku.

DBS Goku one shot in base.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Super Goku would obviously one shot

Could go either way with Z Goku though, but I would lean towards Mori due to being more skilled and he should be faster

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on how you scale Goku and Mori. Goku is above Gohan, who is above Cell, who is a solar system buster. So, Goku is solar system+ level in AP, should be MFTL, and could potentially oneshot with a Kamehameha. Jin could win though, if you consider him solar system level as well, which I do.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-618aa1f6798c4
deactivated-618aa1f6798c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KKKKKKKKK

Goku is only LS-FTL. Jin Mori is far above FTL. Take you L.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-618aa1f6798c4
deactivated-618aa1f6798c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBtards still denying facts. How about Zamasu can´t dodge smoke bombs?

Toei debunked FTL in DBS, except Dyspo. DBstans love to ignore facts, can only downplay other fiction.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneandonly89: Are you just a goku downplayer lol

you are the worst goku wank ever you are the same level as warrenghost even worst

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60dc54b2a9db2
deactivated-60dc54b2a9db2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori stomps

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one shots his verse.

Ayanokoji-kio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj2 Goku dbs? He steps very badly on Mori and his verse

Ssj2 Goku dbz? they could go anyway, but I’m more inclined to Mori for cloning and removing boundaries etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dc54ff42bd9
deactivated-60dc54ff42bd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj2 Goku dbs? He steps very badly on Mori and his verse

Ssj2 Goku dbz? they could go anyway, but I’m more inclined to Mori for cloning and removing boundaries etc.

DBZ

Ayanokoji-kio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mixagun:

So I'm leaning towards Mori's victory

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Mori Moto

Avatar image for deactivated-6093f61fcec9c
deactivated-6093f61fcec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin mori was litterally solar system level, and he can boost him self hundreds of thousands stronger.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: oh? Did his body finally recover? Last time I read GOH he was fighting the old dragon king.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: He's actually fighting the strongest Dragon, forget her name. But he beat her, and was also able to get a new weapon.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boreddc: Mori in base was Star level, but the 250,000x acupuncture does put him above solar system by a higher amount than dbz.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: oh. Well I don’t think he’s going to be stronger than he was during ragnorok (at least not physically) until they finish whatever they’re doing with the grail to heal his body.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: Actually I believe it's already been stated that he is stronger than he ever was. Not to mention the enemies now are far above any of the gods, they completely fodderized Satan and Jin at the same time.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: only mubong fodderized satan 300,000x, who was stronger in base than mori was at his peak. Nobody else fought him. But that does mean when mori is able to go toe to toe with mubong he will be potentially hundreds of thousands of times> his ragnorok self.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Yeah you're right, I forgot it ended with her being Impressed by Jin

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bro...........

hold up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stehu said:

bro...........

hold up

He changed the match from ssj2 Goku vs Jin Mori to Sai vs Beyonder lol.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: solar system level is roughly 150 times star level if you use our sun and solar system as the baseline. 100 tenatons of tnt needed to destroy the sun, and 150,000 tenatons of tnt to destroy our solar system from the center. Also no one in the dragon ball manga pre super is above solar system+. All galaxy level feats and statements were anime only.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cdavis6149

@eredin12: I’m aware of how big our solar system is and the numbers i used are accurate. Also the difference between solar system and multi solar system actually is billions of times, so just being stronger than cell doesn’t equal multi-solar system. I think your just underestimating how much force it would take to destroy the sun, because if your putting out that much force you’re already destroying most of the solar system. And the universe statements in the manga obviously mean overtime. Going by your logic I should take moris universal kick at totally face value.

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone talking about goku?

It's Akuto vs beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albion21 said:

Why is everyone talking about goku?

It's Akuto vs beyonder

They changed it. It was ssj2 Goku vs Jin before

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cdavis6149

@eredin12: destroying the sun means hitting it hard enough it not only destroys the physical matter but also breaking the gravitational binding. If you hitting the sun that hard most of the surrounding solar system is fucked. And when I say solar system I do mean the entirety of it not just the Star and planets. It takes tens of billions of times solar system to reach multi-solar system because on average solar systems are about 4.5 light years from each other, and the area that is affected by a force widens as the force increases exponentially. It’s why a nuke can be tens of thousands of times stronger than another nuke, but only have an area of effect a couple dozen times wider.

And as for the “turn off” vs “go poof” argument, you’re arguing semantics and letting your bias show heavily. They’re both just as valid statements when it comes to universe busting I.E they’re not.

But I don’t think that matters. If you’re actually arguing universal buu saga characters than we’re obviously on a pretty different wave length.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cdavis6149

@eredin12: if you want to argue about the anime version being galaxy or universal, than sure. At least then you have some feats and non flimsy statements to back you up, but the manga version? No. That’s like being one of those people who take post-crisis Superman lifting infinity seriously or thinking naruto is a solar system buster.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cdavis6149

@eredin12: that formula is for disrupting the gravitational binding. Actually destroying the sun permanently and shattering the binding would take around 100 tenatons of tnt which would destroy every planet in our solar system barring maybe Jupiter solar system busting (based on our solar system) would take 150,000 tenatons of tnt. Only a 150 times increase. When I say solar system busting I mean the entire 1.5 light years, I even already clarified that and you just ignored it.

And when I say solar system I do mean the entirety of it not just the Star and planets. It takes tens of billions of times solar system to reach multi-solar system because on average solar systems are about 4.5 light years from each other, and the area that is affected by a force widens as the force increases exponentially.

That is where you are wrong, the solar system is not just star and 8 planets but entire lightyears long space, all of that falls in each solar system, solar system busting means destorying everything in that range, then only two times above it is multi solar system level, your logic would only work if we only counted destorying sun and 8 planets in the, but that is just small part of the solar system

Did you even read the part you clipped before you responded to it? You just repeat what I said, and end it with “therefor 2 times solar system is multi-solar system” like if you just mean in a sense that it is multiple times the force needed for solar system busting than I agree, but to actually bust multiple solar systems in one attack you need a minimum of thirty billion times the amount of force needed to destroy our solar system.

As for the whole universal statements thing you’re literally just dismissing the one for Jin as hyperbole (which it is I agree) and saying, “but this one for buu is super serious though. It obviously means he can destroy the universe in a small amount of time.” (It doesn’t)