Probably Akuma
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CortSether

How is the battle won? I don't think Wolverine can be killed by Akuma, but I do think he'd get his butt kicked.

Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ

Akuma outclasses Wolverine in nearly every way, he takes this without much difficulty.
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathGorath444

Hmm well isn't wolverine one of the best hand to hand combatents in the Marvel Universe, but then again since wolverine can heal do you think the Shun Goku Satsu will kill him permenatly?
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By iLLituracy

Wolverine loses if it's just KO. Wolverine certainly doesn't win if it's to the death. 

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathGorath444

So I guess that means even though he can heal the hell outta himself he will basiclly still permanetley died by the Shun Goku Satsu(or akuma's Lv.3 move) huh?

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iLLituracy

I'm not sure if Akuma could permanently kill him [I'm still iffy as to whether Wolverine can die or not after that one arc where he basically ended his agreement with Azrael], but Akuma can surely kill him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik

Akuma is technically a anime/manga character in my opinion.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iLLituracy

Akuma is a character in UDON and Devil's Due Publishing's Street Fighter series. I don't see why he shouldn't be fair game. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy said:
" Akuma is a character in UDON and Devil's Due Publishing's Street Fighter series. I don't see why he shouldn't be fair game.  "
I thought UDON was manga. Devil's Due gets a pass though but I only see feats from that publisher be allowed. Again, my opinion.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" Akuma is a character in UDON and Devil's Due Publishing's Street Fighter series. I don't see why he shouldn't be fair game.  "
I thought UDON was manga. Devil's Due gets a pass though but I only see feats from that publisher be allowed. Again, my opinion. "
UDON Entertainment is actually an American comic book studio. They have heavy anime and manga influence, but it isn't anime or manga. I think the original Street Fighter comic that they did was originally published by Image now that I think of it. Akuma also has a page here at CV. As for feats, UDON's comic has little to no difference from the game's canon [last I checked, I haven't read it in a while]. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy said:
" @erik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
I thought UDON was manga. Devil's Due gets a pass though but I only see feats from that publisher be allowed. Again, my opinion. "
UDON Entertainment is actually an American comic book studio. They have heavy anime and manga influence, but it isn't anime or manga. I think the original Street Fighter comic that they did was originally published by Image now that I think of it. Akuma also has a page here at CV. As for feats, UDON's comic has little to no difference from the game's canon [last I checked, I haven't read it in a while].  "
I do not judge manga on where it is published. Manga is a style of comic book. That being said, American manga is still manga to me. 

Plus most video game characters have a page on this site. Even the anime/manga ones.
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathGorath444

Wolverine met Azrael(DC), Hmm never knew that but since he survived adimantium being pulled out of his skin I can't see why he won't survive that.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @erik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
UDON Entertainment is actually an American comic book studio. They have heavy anime and manga influence, but it isn't anime or manga. I think the original Street Fighter comic that they did was originally published by Image now that I think of it. Akuma also has a page here at CV. As for feats, UDON's comic has little to no difference from the game's canon [last I checked, I haven't read it in a while].  "
I do not judge manga on where it is published. Manga is a style of comic book. That being said, American manga is still manga to me.   Plus most video game characters have a page on this site. Even the anime/manga ones. "
Manga and Anime are used to refer to comics and animated series produced and published in Japan. By definition, even comics and comic styles that are heavily influenced by manga and/or anime can't really be called manga. Most video game characters have a page on this site because most of them have comics. I don't think I've ever seen a game character on this site that doesn't have some sort of book published. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy said:
"Manga and Anime are used to refer to comics and animated series produced and published in Japan. By definition, even comics and comic styles that are heavily influenced by manga and/or anime can't really be called manga. Most video game characters have a page on this site because most of them have comics. I don't think I've ever seen a game character on this site that doesn't have some sort of book published.  "
Actually by definition, manga is specifically stated as a style of comic book art. Comic book art that conforms to the style developed by Japan.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:

" @iLLituracy said:

"Manga and Anime are used to refer to comics and animated series produced and published in Japan. By definition, even comics and comic styles that are heavily influenced by manga and/or anime can't really be called manga. Most video game characters have a page on this site because most of them have comics. I don't think I've ever seen a game character on this site that doesn't have some sort of book published.  "
Actually by definition, manga is specifically stated as a style of comic book art. Comic book art that conforms to the style developed by Japan. "
I disagree. 

As does Wikipedia:

"Manga" as a term used outside Japan refers specifically to comics originally published in Japan. However, manga-influenced comics, among original works, exist in other parts of the world, particularly in Taiwan ("manhua"), South Korea ("manhwa"), and the People's Republic of China, notably Hong Kong ("manhua"). In France, "la nouvelle manga" has developed as a form of bande dessinée (literally drawn strip) drawn in styles influenced by Japanese manga.    

By your definition of what Manga is Olivier Coipel's work [while not as heavily influenced as the artists from UDON] classifies as manga. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy: 
Oh you silly boy. You thought I would not look it up myself? Taking only one section from wikipedia to support your argument is actually worse than using wikipedia as your source in the first place.

Here is the other part from wikipedia that you "forgot" to include:

Manga ( kanji: 漫画; hiragana: まんが; katakana: マンガ; listen ; / ˈ m ɑː ŋ ɡ ə / or / ˈ m æ ŋ ɡ ə /) consist of comics and print cartoons (sometimes also called komikku コミック), in the Japanese languageand conforming to the style developed in Japan in the late 19th century. In their modern form, manga date from shortly after World War II, but they have a long, complex pre-history in earlier Japanese art.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:
" @iLLituracy: 
Oh you silly boy. You thought I would not look it up myself? Taking only one section from wikipedia to support your argument is actually worse than using wikipedia as your source in the first place.

Here is the other part from wikipedia that you "forgot" to include:

Manga ( kanji: 漫画; hiragana: まんが; katakana: マンガ; listen ; / ˈ m ɑː ŋ ɡ ə / or / ˈ m æ ŋ ɡ ə /) consist of comics and print cartoons (sometimes also called komikku コミック), in the Japanese languageand conforming to the style developed in Japan in the late 19th century. In their modern form, manga date from shortly after World War II, but they have a long, complex pre-history in earlier Japanese art. "
Why is it that every time we come to debate a point you must try to make it seem like I'm conveniently leaving out some sort of point when I've done nothing but the contrary? I never said that it wasn't a style, YOU said that it was a style, and anything that uses that style is thus Manga. I'M TELLING you the difference between something that IS MANGA and something that's INFLUENCED by Manga and how it's differentiated by the country of origin. 

Like I said. Coipel's Thor, Legion and House of M are hardly manga. Thus, none of UDON's Street Fighter or any other work that's INFLUENCED by anime and manga is either. Nothing you've said has disproved this. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy: 
I did it for lulz. When do I normally talk like that ever?

Someone needs to take a few pills. 

In any case, nothing you have stated has proven anything either. Manga is a style of art.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:
" @iLLituracy:  I did it for lulz. When do I normally talk like that ever?  Someone needs to take a few pills.   In any case, nothing you have stated has proven anything either. Manga is a style of art. "
Lulz is a horrible reason to do anything. 

...Especially when I'm not included. 

And I'm not disagreeing with you, manga is a style of art. I'm disagreeing that anything that looks like manga is manga.  

So...I win.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy said:
" @erik said:
" @iLLituracy:  I did it for lulz. When do I normally talk like that ever?  Someone needs to take a few pills.   In any case, nothing you have stated has proven anything either. Manga is a style of art. "
Lulz is a horrible reason to do anything.  ...Especially when I'm not included.  And I'm not disagreeing with you, manga is a style of art. I'm disagreeing that anything that looks like manga is manga.   So...I win. "
Okay I will agree that just because something looks like manga, it does not make it manga. So you do win.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaDynasty

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty said:
"  
"

ok logan is screwed
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @erik said:
Lulz is a horrible reason to do anything.  ...Especially when I'm not included.  And I'm not disagreeing with you, manga is a style of art. I'm disagreeing that anything that looks like manga is manga.   So...I win. "
Okay I will agree that just because something looks like manga, it does not make it manga. So you do win. "
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@god_spawn said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"  
"
ok logan is screwed "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy: 
Lol keeping score?
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iLLituracy
@erik said:
" @iLLituracy:  Lol keeping score? "
I am now. 

1-0.  

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
@iLLituracy said:
" @erik said:
" @iLLituracy:  Lol keeping score? "
I am now. 

1-0.  

"
Lol.
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathGorath444

Ahh what the hellGOUKI DEMOLISHES!!!! I was going to say wolverine battles Hulk but at this point it dosent matter.

Orion_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Orion_Wolf

I'm a big fan of both characters. Anyone who thinks Akuma can kill Wolverine doesn't know enough about Wolverine to even be worthy of answering this question. Let's not forget that Wolverine is almost like Cell from DBZ. If you leave any part of his body alive, he won't die. If he can survive lava, decapitation, and nuclear blast, we won't die by Akuma's hands. Akuma is stronger but Wolverine wins this one. Eventually Akuma will get tired and neither one will back down. When Akuma has no more energy and Wolverine has gone berserk Akuma will die. Which for those who know Akuma is exactly what he wants.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Needlebay

Akuma.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Akuma can win this fight, just won't be easy.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Orion_Wolf said:

I'm a big fan of both characters. Anyone who thinks Akuma can kill Wolverine doesn't know enough about Wolverine to even be worthy of answering this question. Let's not forget that Wolverine is almost like Cell from DBZ. If you leave any part of his body alive, he won't die. If he can survive lava, decapitation, and nuclear blast, we won't die by Akuma's hands. Akuma is stronger but Wolverine wins this one. Eventually Akuma will get tired and neither one will back down. When Akuma has no more energy and Wolverine has gone berserk Akuma will die. Which for those who know Akuma is exactly what he wants.

Akuma doesn't have to kill Wolverine, Akuma can easily K.O him.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By Nerx

Wolverine gets knocked the fvck out

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By grimlock

@OmegaDynasty said:

@god_spawn said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"
"
ok logan is screwed "

Yeah he gets screwed with the ultimate screwment

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Beerhappy

@Nerx said:

Yeah I dont see Wolverine winning this....death or KO....

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins here but not easily.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CODYSF

@DeathGorath444 said:

Hmm well isn't wolverine one of the best hand to hand combatents in the Marvel Universe, but then again since wolverine can heal do you think the Shun Goku Satsu will kill him permenatly?

It will kill him cause that attack kills people with souls.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CODYSF

@Nerx said:

LMAO!!! poor Wolvie

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cortsether: Akuma's Raging Demon Would Automatically Kill Logan,But Besides That Akuma Can't Kill Wolverine Without Using His Raging Demon

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma can KO Wolvie all day. To kill Wolvie would take the Raging Demon move.

briancolding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine takes his head off. Period

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isn't akuma pretty much just a spirit i know wolverine can take what akuma dishes out but could he really kill him i ask because he possessed ryo's student in the streetfighter vs gi joe crossover and so whats his deal exactly if having his head cut off can kill him then wolverine wins