hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By hyperbeing

@onilordasmodeus said:

@deadstrike007: Shao Kahn is thought to be as old as the realms; an eternal being like Raiden. The game says that Kahn used to hold standing like Raiden until he chose to take Outworld for himself. Raiden and Kahn are essentially two sides of the same coin.

Funny thing about that in mk conquest . The actor who played raiden played show kahn. and there was a fight scene between them.

DeadStrike007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: then i def. Do not understand why some people think Akuma would stomp.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it funny most of the people saying Akuma stomps are using his feats from Asura's Wrath which is non canon. Shao Kahn takes this handily.

Your assessment is WAY off, and it starts by saying MK9 is a reboot.

MK9 retconed a few characters (Mileena, Kabal), and changed a few story beats (Nightwolf and Quan chi at the MK1 tourney), but it didn't erase the history that was already established in the MKU. In fact, the only reason things went down in MK9 the way they did was because of how things went down in MK1 through MK8. MK9's story depends on the previous games through to the end.

Moving on, Kahn's only feat isn't "concuring a realm," as Kahn has concurred many realms. His best on-panel feat for his magic is warping reality to merge Earth and Outworld (which he also did in MK9)...

No Caption Provided

...and stripping the earth of all life...

No Caption Provided

Kahn's best combat feats were in MK Armageddon where he defeated all the MK characters in a battle royal, and in MK9's intro where he finished off Raiden.

Throughout the whole MK series, Kahn has lost one fight, and it was a HUGE plot driven point in the story. The only reason Liu had a chance to fight Kahn in MK3 in the first place was because Raiden protected his soul from Kahn's magic, and the only reason he had a chance to win in kombat was because Liu had Kung Lao at his side for a time during/prior to that fight. Looking at MK9, when Liu beat Kahn it was because Kahn underestimated him and held back (at least in the beginning), plus the tourney had rules so Kahn couldn't take his soul outright (more PIS).

With Kahn's magic in full effect, and since his magic can affect an entire planet, Akuma has no defense. That, and his proven skill in combat, equals Akuma cannot win.

About the Raging Demon...it would have no effect on Kahn...AT ALL.

The RD has been blocked, escaped, and taken point black and survived without prep or prior knowledge. Lore says the RD kills all, facts and showings say other wise. The characters who have stood up against the RD (Gen, Gouken, Bison) don't have a fraction of the knowledge/power that Kahn has, so I have no issue saying that the RD will not even phase Kahn.

This.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn stomps

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma teaches him the meaning of pain...3 TIMES

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma every round

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Shao Kahn.

How about that D?

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma the first round, Shao Kahn the other two.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Akuma has comic feats, he blitzes.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what has kahn done to be on Akumas level?

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma wins!!!!! Why do ppl keep trying to discount oni

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn wins rounds 2 and 3

He just bfr Akuma if it's not tournament ( his portal or whatever it is, it's enough to bfr the entire earth )

or he just steal his soul

however he's not winning round 1 if Liu Kang is enough to beat him

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma all rounds this is close to spite.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma all rounds this is close to spite.

So he can avoid soulsteal and bfr?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Marshall_Long

@khael: Can Shao Kahn tank a punch that sunk Island?

Not from my knowledge.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Can Shao Kahn tank a punch that sunk Island?

Not from my knowledge.

You think Akuma is fast enough to do that?

Shao Kahn react to Lightning ( Raiden ) and has more projectile

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: I'm no akuma expert so his speed idk he should defitnely be faster than Ryu whos able to dodge bullets with ease. Shao Kahn reacting to Raiden attacks doesn't make Shao Kahn any faster, as Raiden himself doesn't fight at lightning speed. Plus Shao Kahn has let much slower people hit him.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Bullet is nothing in MK, Erron Black bring bullet with you name in it, but he's a jobber

Raiden doesn't fight at lightning speed but he can perform many thing with lightning, his lightning is lightning speed lol, and Shao Kahn somehow make him look like a fool

Liu Kang can tag Shao Kahn because his magic is no longer working on him

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Khael

@marshall_long: One thing you need to know, Shao Kahn is not fast on his own but he has reaction feats and magic, ha can't really move fast due to his size, so he react to them and block or counter it with magic, he's not dodging anything.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Marshall_Long

@khael: Akuma could be faster but you would need a SF expert on that, but aside from the speed argument, I still don't see him tanking anything Akuma is dishing out, or I don't see him harming Akuma.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_hulk_kills_sentry2: @onilordasmodeus: @isgavin_5: @deadstrike007: @onilordasmodeus: @vaeternus: @war_hulk_kills_sentry2:

RAGING DEMON WIPES All of Khan's Souls and obliterates him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Messatsu
Messatsu

@xbleeding_edgex said:

Not only am I well versed in both games, I know my history.

Akuma takes all three, no matter what.

Kahn is arrogant, he will try to kill him easily and realize that by the time Akuma touches him, it's all over.

The raging demon kills you, instantly, for every sin you commit your soul feels that pain, and you die... That many times... Each time they face you're only amplifying the abilities and power of Akuma making it worse, and worse.

Akuma non-shin feats include - Punching an island into complete dust and rock (SFA), Splitting Ayers Rock in half (SFIII) Surviving at the bottom of the ocean without dying (SFIII 3s) Rising a sunken ship and destroying it (SFIII 3s) Killing off bison (SSFII T) Killing Gill who's a god with the raging demon, but his omnipotent power allows him to ressurect himself. (SFIII) Destroyed a huge surface area, and everything in it with just his power (SSFIV)

Akuma was able to catch Gill of guard, go do research if you want to know more about Gill, he's basically a greek god. Created an Island, parted the sea without effort being shown, etc etc.

Akuma in his Shin form only indicates he's more powerful, more serious, more intent on killing you, and he's not holding back. I don't have any canon feats, but from other games he was shown to be able to leap into space and punch an asteroid into nothing (Capcom Fighting Evolution) Shown to be able to be revived from death, as he's not allowed to die (Capcom vs SNK 2)

Oni is by far the most impressive. He can levitate, survive lava, he's a more amplified shin akuma, and in Asura Wrath, he's shown to be able to survive re-entry, survive the vacuum of space, and go toe-to-toe with Asura.

Shao Kahn has no impressive feats, period. I've played all the games. The only thing he's done is concur a realm. Other than that, he's not really anything than the big bad boss. He constantly got beat by Liu Kang, who's a normal shaolin monk. In MK9 the whole story, and everything was rebooted... Which further more proves him to be featless. Liu Kang beat him, but he healed from his loss, then ultimately the elder gods took him.

Shao Kahn loses, and loses badly....

I used to think MK >> SF.... But Akuma, Oro, and Gill pretty much seal the deal on this one. None of those three SF characters should ever be in an MK vs SF thread, ever.

Round 1 - Akuma

Round 2 - Shin Akuma effortlessly

Round 3 - Oni without a loss of breath

Your assessment is WAY off, and it starts by saying MK9 is a reboot.

MK9 retconed a few characters (Mileena, Kabal), and changed a few story beats (Nightwolf and Quan chi at the MK1 tourney), but it didn't erase the history that was already established in the MKU. In fact, the only reason things went down in MK9 the way they did was because of how things went down in MK1 through MK8. MK9's story depends on the previous games through to the end.

Moving on, Kahn's only feat isn't "concuring a realm," as Kahn has concurred many realms. His best on-panel feat for his magic is warping reality to merge Earth and Outworld (which he also did in MK9)...

No Caption Provided

...and stripping the earth of all life...

No Caption Provided

Kahn's best combat feats were in MK Armageddon where he defeated all the MK characters in a battle royal, and in MK9's intro where he finished off Raiden.

Throughout the whole MK series, Kahn has lost one fight, and it was a HUGE plot driven point in the story. The only reason Liu had a chance to fight Kahn in MK3 in the first place was because Raiden protected his soul from Kahn's magic, and the only reason he had a chance to win in kombat was because Liu had Kung Lao at his side for a time during/prior to that fight. Looking at MK9, when Liu beat Kahn it was because Kahn underestimated him and held back (at least in the beginning), plus the tourney had rules so Kahn couldn't take his soul outright (more PIS).

With Kahn's magic in full effect, and since his magic can affect an entire planet, Akuma has no defense. That, and his proven skill in combat, equals Akuma cannot win.

About the Raging Demon...it would have no effect on Kahn...AT ALL.

The RD has been blocked, escaped, and taken point black and survived without prep or prior knowledge. Lore says the RD kills all, facts and showings say other wise. The characters who have stood up against the RD (Gen, Gouken, Bison) don't have a fraction of the knowledge/power that Kahn has, so I have no issue saying that the RD will not even phase Kahn.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma rapes

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@dygoboy: You didn't make an argument. Why didn't you quote me?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Akuma could be faster but you would need a SF expert on that, but aside from the speed argument, I still don't see him tanking anything Akuma is dishing out, or I don't see him harming Akuma.

Come on now

Soulsteal and portal

Why won't you read my post

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Who has he used soul steal on, and where's your proof thatvitvwould work on somebody like Akuma? Sounds like a NLF if you ask me.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Khael

@marshall_long: Shang tsung a very powerful sorcerer with soul manipulation, he ( Shang Tsung ) use soulsteal to live because EG cursed him with rapid age

nuff said

The point is Shang Tsung has far better soul manipulation than Akuma and Shao Kahn steal his soul with ease

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Lol you still haven't answered my question, who has he used it on? I'm asking this so I can gauge whether it would work or not. Doesn't matter if you think he has better soul manipulation if it won't work on him.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: you do know that he soul stealed nearly everyone on earth (and I say nearly because raiden protected the chosen warriors) back in the original mk3

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121691/2949016-selection_story6.jpg

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: He won't take that feats seriously because That people is featlees and doesn't have Akuma durability, That's why I use Shang Tsung feats instead

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Marshall_Long

@khael: Alright now were getting somewhere, what's Shang Tsungs best durability feat then we can compare and get a result. Akuma has tanked Volcanic explosions so idk.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Khael

@marshall_long said:

@khael: Alright now were getting somewhere, what's Shang Tsungs best durability feat then we can compare and get a result. Akuma has tanked Volcanic explosions so idk.

Shang Tsung survive soul steal and curse from Elder God

Soul steal doesn't really care about durability though ( It's just not )

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I forgot to post this

torniedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kahn stomps all rounds.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

Apophis9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: because even Shang Tsung has like a dozen Oni Slaves in his Island Palace lol. Oni's are practice punching bags for for certain MK characters

Noxifer626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Noxifer626

Can Shao Khan empty his souls of all feeling instantly?

If the answer is no, then Akuma all three. For each evil committed by Khan, he will die once.

As of SFV, it's been shown Akuma's soul can't be consumed because of how tainted it is.

Rose, Gill, Bison and Juri are all SF fighters who use Magic. Magic has no special effect on Akuma, if anything the Satsui no Hadou blunts its effectiveness.

Apophis9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Noxifer626 Shao Khan uses magic to destroy entire populations and merge planets/planes of exsistence into his own Kingdom (Outworld)...lol Im sorry, no disrespect to Rose, Bison or Akuma, but their powers and magics are like burning an ant with a glass lense...magic from higher tier MK characters is like the sun itself raining down on said ant.

Khan at his most powerful was able to end the original MK universe, gods, planets, realms and all. All I can recall Akuma doing was shattering a mountain and devestating a forest. Idk if that was even SF canon, might have been tho. Anyways, doesnt matter

Akuma is utterly powerless against guys like Khan.

Akuma is more on the level of someone like Scorpion or Noob Saibot. A little higher Above them Id say. But hes got nothing on higher lore level MK characters like Khan, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, And especially Shinnok and Raiden at full strength

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

Akuma

Akuma

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DrunkHC

Why revive this thread ???

If the people who say Akuma all rounds have decided to ignore Khan's feats ...

Apparently, cases of cognitive dissonance are happening! ignoring reality and replacing it with headcanon.

ignored facts!

-Akuma has no defense against this level of power and HAXs  

-Akuma loves to fight powerful opponents he always lets his opponent show his power

- Shao khan is able to react to Raiden Lightning

- SF fans say that SF characters dodge bullets (as if that was relevant)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma stomps. Shao Kahn was killed by Kitana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=col7VkUgGFc

No mountain level attacks,hax or ancient magic were used.She kick him and hit with fan a few times.Nothing impressive.

He was at full power durning this fight.Elder Gods were already dead and fight was outside of the tournament. He also was beaten by Kotal Kahn before. No instant kill/merging realms hax in any of this canon battles.Generally when he even used any of this hax in fight?Never.

No Caption Provided

Akuma can splits and sinks Island with a fist.Shao Kahn cannot tank something like this.As you can see in his canon fight with Kitana he goes down from far less.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SF ends up being an overrated verse due to non canon crossover games like Marvel vs Capcom and Asura's Wrath

Canon SF is not really a very strong verse. "god" tiers Akuma island level and Bison city level, the verse may be more powerful but there are no quantifiable feats to establish this power

Akuma is overrated his Satsui no Hadou is difficult to control after a lot of damage if the power boost lost https://imgur.com/a/WciAC Shun Goku Satsu (Raging Demon) is more hype than feats

MK has deities like Cetrion she it has size control could slay someone like Akuma with a slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsQphWNDcuA

Anyway Mk is a verse much more powerful than SF, Shao Khan full stomp Akuma

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: no it isn’t. Street fighter characters were jumping thousands of feet from an airplane without getting hurt at all. Akuma kills Shao Kahn. In the last mk, he was getting tagged by Liu Kang. Kahn being weaker because it’s a tournament is straight BS. It wasn’t a tournament, and Liu still got the drop on him.

Akuma wrecks Kahn