TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone gets all games (including crossover ones), Anime/Films, and Web Comics/Manga.

Start 100 feet apart.

Death or KO.

Standard Gear.

Battle takes place on Earth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf6a493c3c5
deactivated-5cdf6a493c3c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO Saitama wins this one.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Coona34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Coona34

Saitama casually oneshots, mismatch. Island level character VS a character that is country level+ while not even trying.

Edit: Wait does this count Asura's Wrath Akuma too? Much closer now but I still give it to Saitama based on better striking.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymasterI see you saw my Akuma vs. All Might thread. Did it spark your interest to create this?

Also, Akuma. They're almost equal in all stats. However, Akuma holds the skill factor and Saitama is just a brawler and never has met anyone as strong as him and out skills him. Plus Akuma has his Shun Goku Satsu

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TourneyMaster: Depends on the Akuma

If were using Asura’s wrath Akuma, Akuma would scale from planet to near galaxy level since he fought Asura in his 6 hand form, then Asura used his mantra form which is easily planet level, with the six arm form having caught a planet level attack the mantra form is a step up and Akuma fought Asura in this form and traded punches that caused the moon which is were they were fighting to crack in half

Heck the fight between Asura and Akuma was so hectic they both got turn to stone from there final punch, then the game skips 500 years into the future and they finally throw a punch at each other after 500 year

Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/Q3jlJbM6K5I

Keep in mind if we lowball saitama and assume the feats he has now are the strongest they will ever be then Akuma wins, but in the next few years when we start to see more of saitamas power he’ll probably win

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TourneyMaster

@coona34 said:

Saitama casually oneshots, mismatch. Island level character VS a character that is country level+ while not even trying.

Edit: Wait does this count Asura's Wrath Akuma too? Much closer now but I still give it to Saitama based on better striking.

Yeah helps to read the rules. Also these feats count too.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shin Akuma in these Capcom base crossover games can punch to hell from earth surface in one blow. Then beats down hell for eons for fun. Shin Akuma split the sea in half with a hand swipe. Shin Akuma busts world wrecking meteors with a burst of strength. Punches Asura through the moon and moves at insane high speeds.

These be striking feats that count too.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That means saitama one shots him.

jimcrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akuma no doubt

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11 Ouroborik  Online

@mbatz said:

@TourneyMaster: Depends on the Akuma

If were using Asura’s wrath Akuma, Akuma would scale from planet to near galaxy level since he fought Asura in his 6 hand form, then Asura used his mantra form which is easily planet level, with the six arm form having caught a planet level attack the mantra form is a step up and Akuma fought Asura in this form and traded punches that caused the moon which is were they were fighting to crack in half

Heck the fight between Asura and Akuma was so hectic they both got turn to stone from there final punch, then the game skips 500 years into the future and they finally throw a punch at each other after 500 year

Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/Q3jlJbM6K5I

Keep in mind if we lowball saitama and assume the feats he has now are the strongest they will ever be then Akuma wins, but in the next few years when we start to see more of saitamas power he’ll probably win

Galaxy level? Absolutely not.

Asura's best feats at his absolute peak power place him at Star-level. Akuma fought a much weaker version of Asura whose best feats are planetary.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make Akuma composite and you have a thread.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They potara fusion into Saikuma and become the most badass character in fiction.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TourneyMaster

@mee09 said:

Make Akuma composite and you have a thread.

He is Composite mate.

Everyone gets all games (including crossover ones), Anime/Films, and Web Comics/Manga.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mbatz

@ouroborik: Nope Asura at his strongest is easily above solar system and is possibly galaxy level

Last level of the game Asura he punched through a planet millions of times larger than him, but don’t forget Asura was bigger than planet earth on this level meaning the planet he punched was easily larger than a solar system

Also the fact the game makes you destroys such planets repeatedly is what makes him at most

Keep in mind I said at most galaxy level but that’s as the destructor

In mantra he’s easily above planet level since he killed a the god of gluttony (mantra form bigger than a planet) in his six arm form with a punch from one of his hands when five of them broke

Asura killed a planet buster in his six arm form and mantra Asura is stronger than that form

Edit: video : https://youtu.be/028l0qKEOh0

Meaning Akuma is easily above planet level

This is consistent with the feat where he destroyed a earth sized meteor in his BASE FORM

The only reason akuma doesn’t destroy the earth is because it’s his battle ground we’re he get to fight strong people that are possessed by the satsu no hado or anyone else strong

Edit: Make no mistake we don’t know saitamas upper limit so if we take he’s strongest durability and say that’s all he can handle he’ll lose

But I know for a fact he going to show more of his strength later

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Akuma solo's the OPM verse.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma fought asura. That alone solos OPM from what we’ve seen from the verse

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TourneyMaster

@mbatz:

Last level of the game Asura he punched through a planet millions of times larger than him, but don’t forget Asura was bigger than planet earth on this level meaning the planet he punched was easily larger than a solar system

Um what? You realize you can fit 1 Million earths in the sun yes? So how is your feat remotly solar system level? Its sun level at best.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Akuma stomps him. This isn't even close. Saitama quite literally needs feats that are 1000s of times more powerful than what he has shown just to debate it.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By diydeath

So that means we include Saitama moon busting feats from the cover? Because he punched a hole straight through the moon on a cover. That's easily a surface wiper...

Personally I think this is too close to call.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: And the sun when it blows up will destroy the solar system what’s your point,

The sun is also only 100 earths in diameter and is made of plasma and is a solar system threat

Anything else you want to say relating to the sun?

What you’ve just said doesn’t even change the fact that Asura killed a planet buster in his six arm form, it doesn’t change the fact his mantra form is stronger than his six arm form

It doesn’t change the fact Akuma destroyed a meteor the size of earth in the above scans,

Akuma in Oni form is at least multi-planetary and if you really jack him off he’s arguably solar system level but what we know is

Mantra Asura=Oni Akuma that’s a fact

And as I’ve said before if we take saitamas strongest durability feat and say that the most he can take he’d lose to Akuma who is stronger than Ryu the same ryu who got uppercutted to the moon

I say strongest durability feats cause we have yet to know how strong saitama is and what can actually hurt him but making the assumptions based on he’s strongest feats he’d lose to Akuma

But you’d have to be a special kind of idiot to make a battle based on two characters who upper limits are unknown honestly

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mbatz

@tourneymaster: U know what let me just clear this up with you no hate or anything

Akuma as we’ve seen in the above scan destroyed a planet sized meteor in his base form.

Akuma in Oni form could destroy every planet in the solar system EFFORTLESSLY, if Akuma had a high enough travel speed he could fly to other solar systems and destroy there planets too, Akuma has enough power to destroy solar stems he just doesn’t have the speed to get around, kind of like how Majin buu destroyed a whole galaxy after hundreds of years of destroying with no rest or exhaustion.

Also its out of character for him, because Akuma lives for the fight, he wouldn’t destroy a planet that has potential warriors that could fight him.

Akuma is definitely a solar system level threat at least and if he was MFTL which he isn’t he’d be a galaxy level threat, like majin buu he’s just slow.

But don’t let that throw you off saitama still has yet to reveal his full power same with Akuma but he’s nearing his peak, but once saitama in future uses his full power then we can analyse who’d win

Cause right now going by feats and scaling (Ryu uppercuted to the moon and survived in base form before succumbing to the satsu no Hado and Akuma>Evil Ryu) Akuma would win

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TourneyMaster

@mbatz: first off flag for insults. Read site rules. Second off our sun is larger than 100 earths that can fit in it. Third off our sun will never blow up. Its not that kind of star. Fourth off Akuma could wipe out multiple planets via one at a time, maybe, but that does not equal busting a solar system in one shot.

Before questioning someones intelligence you should question ypur own.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mbatz

@tourneymaster: Bro

1.I literally said 100 earths across in diameter which is true search it up so my view of your intelligence right now... or do u not know what diameter is meaning your in primary school...

2. ALL STARS BLOW UP... Once again questioning your intelligence like serious I knew this when I was 7 or 8

3.Just because someone cant blow up the whole solar system in one blow doesn’t mean the person isn’t solar system, Goku’s Kamehameha even in DBS can blow up every planet in there solar system even the sun but he cant hit every planet unless he uses multiple Kamehamehas

4.WHO EVER IS GONNA CHECK THE FLAG ON MY ACCOUNT DO U SEE WHY I QUESTION THIS GUYS INTELLIGENCE...

BRO JUST STOP YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Also once again everything that you’ve just said doesn’t change what I’ve said Akuma even by your inadequate knowledge is multi planetary because he cant be planetary in his oni form if he’s planetary in his base form and even then the asteroid was bigger than the earth but lets forget that.

Akuma is multi planetary at least at most his solar system, since he could destroy every planet in the planet in the solar system, just like how Goku in SSB is above solar system level but needs to do multiple Kamehamehas

If u cant understand this, then people will question how smart you are and your age, like you said Stars don’t blow up are you in year 5 this is a genuine question, did u drop out of school or Di u go to a bad school what ever the reason I hope u learn common knowledge soon

But yeah like I said saitama with he’s current feats cant beat Akuma, but hopefully the author will show more of his power

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura's wrath Akuma takes it.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@tourneymaster: Bro

1.I literally said 100 earths across in diameter which is true search it up so my view of your intelligence right now... or do u not know what diameter is meaning your in primary school...

2. ALL STARS BLOW UP... Once again questioning your intelligence like serious I knew this when I was 7 or 8

3.Just because someone cant blow up the whole solar system in one blow doesn’t mean the person isn’t solar system, Goku’s Kamehameha even in DBS can blow up every planet in there solar system even the sun but he cant hit every planet unless he uses multiple Kamehamehas

4.WHO EVER IS GONNA CHECK THE FLAG ON MY ACCOUNT DO U SEE WHY I QUESTION THIS GUYS INTELLIGENCE...

BRO JUST STOP YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

Sigh. Your clearly a troll or a little kid, either way I will educate you.

1) As seen with science, your wrong about how many earths FIT in the sun. Its over a million. http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/5-How-large-is-the-Sun-compared-to-Earth-

2) As seen again with Science your wrong. https://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2008/04/07/do-all-stars-eventually-explode

30 The whole point saying someone is a planet buster or sun buster or solar buster is to state how much damage they can do in one attack. Duh.

4) Mods will. Calling someone a "idiot" as you have is strictly against the rules, and proof of a shitty debater you are.

So in your owns words "Buh Buh, BRO, Stop Like, Embarrassing Yo Self, And Stuff..... BRO"

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mbatz

@tourneymaster:

1. Seriously I’m not sure what to say at this point for the last time I said it could fit 100 earths across the suns diameter read the previous threads. And as I said before you must really lack high school education if you don’t know what diameter is because you keep confusing how many suns go inside when I’ve said over ten times I’m talking about diameter are u dumb

I mean the website you even provided says the diameter of the sun is 109 times the earths, meaning you can fit 109 earths across the earths diameter

Do u see why I’m scared for how people perceive your intelligence, you’ve literally provided a website that says what I’ve been telling you, I could say a lot right now

2. Yeah I’ll give you this fact about the sun not exploding, even though i for a start was talking about your average star not our below average star that we know as the sun, i mean i even said stars blow up referring to big suns and even then the sun not blowing up is COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL

3. Here’s another example since you continually fail to understand, darkseid’s avatars are galaxy level at least but can only destroy one planet at a time? That’s two times you’ve been wrong

But hey since you kinda got one right I won’t tell you to go to a psychologist

4. In conclusion you fail to understand what I’m saying its not that your wrong you can fit millions of earths in the sun, but for the past few threads I’ve specifically been talking about diameter, so you weren’t wrong you just have year 5 comprehension skills.

You fail to understand that our sun is below average when we were talk about asuras feat of destroying a planet the size of the sun, but Akuma still scales to multiplanetary for destroying a planet sized asteroid in his base form and not in his oni form. So if you think darkseid is planetary according to your corrupted logic your beyond help.

So even if your right about the sun thing, I’m still right about Akuma being at least multiplanetary to solar system since he can destroy everything in the solar system, so isn’t he solar system level.

5. You swore on a thread yeah I might flag you. lol

But yeah you got nothing on me, your the first guy to say a fact and put a website for evidence and the website even says what I’ve been saying

I hope people don’t read what were saying

Once again stop embarrassing yourself

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ouroborik  Online

@mbatz said:

@ouroborik: Nope Asura at his strongest is easily above solar system and is possibly galaxy level

Chakravartin was not millions of times larger than Asura, you're making that up. He wasn't anywhere near the size of a Solar System either. Not that it matters because Asura only punched a hole about the size of himself into Chakravartin's gigantic body.

But just to clarify your mind, here is a realistic depiction of how big the Solar System is:

http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Also the fact the game makes you destroys such planets repeatedly is what makes him at most

Asura only destroyed full planets in his Destructor Form, in which he had become far more powerful than he was during his fight against Akuma. Also, he destroyed a few dozen planets in that form, which isn't even close to Star-level.

Keep in mind I said at most galaxy level but that’s as the destructor

As I said, Asura's feats in that form aren't even Star-level, much less Galaxy-level. A galaxy is composed of billions of stars, Asura can at best destroy a single star.

In mantra he’s easily above planet level since he killed a the god of gluttony (mantra form bigger than a planet) in his six arm form with a punch from one of his hands when five of them broke

The god that you are refering to wasn't as big as the Earth, and probably nowhere near as heavy.

Asura killed a planet buster in his six arm form and mantra Asura is stronger than that form

Edit: video : https://youtu.be/028l0qKEOh0

Meaning Akuma is easily above planet level

This is consistent with the feat where he destroyed a earth sized meteor in his BASE FORM

The only reason akuma doesn’t destroy the earth is because it’s his battle ground we’re he get to fight strong people that are possessed by the satsu no hado or anyone else strong

Edit: Make no mistake we don’t know saitamas upper limit so if we take he’s strongest durability and say that’s all he can handle he’ll lose

But I know for a fact he going to show more of his strength later

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: I would not waste the breath on him. He clearly has no logical sense of debating on battle forums, and rather try to insult than discuss facts. In short you will get nowhere fast with this one.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mbatz

@ouroborik: @tourneymaster: @ouroborik:

First of never said chakravartin was millions of times larger than Asura in his destructor form. Not sure we’re u got that from I was talking about the sun sized planet.

You said Asura destroyed planets in his destructor form but killed a planet buster in his six arm form. Do u not see an issue here. Asura killed Wyzen who was a planet buster fact. Not sure what size has to do with it, just punch the earth that’s all he has to do.

His six arm form is weaker than mantra Asura another fact

It was a nice debunk though I’ll admit I went over when I said he’s galaxy level but then again I already corrected myself if u read the most recent post

Why u getting an old post?

Also u didn’t even debunk the whole thing so am I supposed to assume the rest is correct whatever otherwise everything you’ve said was pointless because the only thing that is correct is Asura not being galaxy level

Also to be solar system level is to be capable of destroying everything inside the solar system with ease. Which is what I’m saying Akuma can do?

Otherwise with your logic darkseid ain’t galaxy level

Also debunk what I’ve recently said

I admit I can be wrong but some people refuse to admit it like when some guy tried to tell me that you can it 1 million earths in the sun which is true but I was talking about diameter and how many earths fit in it

Seriously don’t say nonsense referring to TourneyMaster

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mbatz

@ouroborik: @tourneymaster:

Forgot to mention what you’ve said doesn’t even change the fact that Akuma is a planet buster due to him destroying a planet sized meteor and the meteor would’ve destroyed earth if not for him.

He destroyed it in his base form not oni. So he’s multi-planetary in the least and solar system at most which is what I’ve said for a while I stopped saying galaxy buster ages ago cause it would take him hundreds of years

Seriously your debunk served no purpose in changing the fact Akuma is multi-planetary if not solar system

Just think about it logically

Earth<Meteor<Akuma<Wyzen<Six arm Asura<Mantra Asura=Oni Akuma

It’s not that difficult to understand

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ouroborik  Online

@ouroborik: I would not waste the breath on him. He clearly has no logical sense of debating on battle forums, and rather try to insult than discuss facts. In short you will get nowhere fast with this one.

Thanks for the warning^^

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mbatz

@tourneymaster: @ouroborik: But anyway in a nutshell

Akuma fought Asura in his mantra form

Asura killed a planet buster in his six arm form

Mantra Asura>Six Arm Asura

Because of this he is bare minimum multi planetary

Further proof is when akuma destroyed a planet sized meteor in his base form

This means akuma is planetary in base form

Akuma with this evidence in oni form is multi-planetary and possibly solar system level at most

Not sure how it’s not logic but ok, also there’s also the issue in the official canon of both street fighters and one punch man both characters haven’t shown there upper limits but Akumas limits can be estimated, where was opm (one punch man) seem immeasurable

But going by feats Akuma is stronger, faster and has better technique so he wins

Pretty logical

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kid has only 89 posts and he's already out-debating veterans on basic stuff lol

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By syncroniam

Saitama literally one shots him and dead even if it was Oni, there's really no point comparing others with Saitama unless if its an extreme deity case like Naofumi from The Rising of the Shield Hero because otherwise he's always going to win by default, he is the One Punch Man.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mbatz

@syncroniam:

I completely understand were your going with this saitama hasn’t shown his true strength but going by saitamas strongest feats assuming were using the strongest saitama were he fights monster Garou in the webcomic one punch man also made by the one before the manga.

Speed: saitama is faster than sound, and light if we use physics calculation

this is due to the fact that he’s faster than speed of sonic, he faster than sound

Now he’s light speed because, he made 10 speed clones, to see an object using physics light form the sun and is absorbed and re-emitted by our atoms in a different colour, for saitama to appear as 10 clones he has to in his first position he allows light to be absorbed and remit it and move on to his next position, then he has to move to the other 9 positions and allow light to be absorbed and remitted before the light from his first position reaches the iris of sonic producing 10 saitamas, light can travel 7.5 times around the world assuming its not absorbed in its first second, for saitama to beat the light from his first position and travel to 9 other position he would have to be around 10 times the speed of light

I was to lazy to do the actual calculations, but from my time of doing calcs similar to this is or rather 10 at least for to make 10 speed clones to possibly 100 times the speed of light in speed

Striking strength: He’s punches vaporise mountains (due to the amount of kinetic energy it passes on to said mountains turning it from solid to gas skipping liquid) with the kinectic passed on to the air

And he’s serious punch produced a force capable of splitting cloud, this is impressive because, you have to imagine normal consecutive punches wont produce a force great enough to touch clouds, but serious punch can.

Now if you guys really want me to calculate the force in his punch send a feat, but some are pretty hard to calculate with ATAR year 12 physics

But from pure speculation if he punched the ground he’d make like 8.3 magnitude earthquake (this is a guess don’t hate), so I’m not sure he’s between like island level to country level, i believe this is consistent with he’s feats

and yes i know island level isn’t really a thing but to say multicity level doesn’t do justice

Island to country level in striking

Country level is plausible since he broke the surface of the moon from a jump

Durability: I’m not going to talk much about durability, because he’s never been hurt but if we take his strongest durability feat, taking punches from boros that were so fast the kinetic energy from them were melting the ship and even being kicked to the moon and taking no damage

He’s got planetary durability at least with he’s upper limits being unknown

This means with his current feats multiplanetary can kill him meaning Akuma wins

Also read previous posts then you would know Akuma is stronger, faster, more durable and has better technique then saitama

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mee09

A composite Akuma is almost the same as Saitama. Unless he is fighting someone like Asura (extremely powerful). He tests his opponents until he decides to one shot them. Even Gill who has enough power to destroy meteorites capable of destroying planets with casual effort. Was killed by a Raging Demon from Akuma and Akuma was not in his Shin form. He is just too strong, experienced, and versatile for someone like Saitama. Though that COULD change I don't see it happening.

This isn't exactly relevant but it's not like Akuma is the only character in SF that could beat Saitama. Composite Gouken with The Power of Nothingness is still stronger than Akuma.

Avatar image for deactivated-62e81257beede
deactivated-62e81257beede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't akuma in Asura's wrath non Canon? And the picture you posted looks like Shin Akuma. Anyways Akuma is gonna need that version in Asura's wrath to face Saitama. For he looks very strong enough to compete with Saitama.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one: consecutive normal punch pastes Kaunas base form.

Round two: killer series consecutive killer punch atomizes akuma amped form.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin Akuma can destroys soul of his opponent. Saitama don't have Power of Nothingness or any other form of soul protection so he will be killed.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was gonna say no one is FTL for making after images, then I saw who posted it

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma, he’s now physically strong enough to compete and he could one shot.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Akuma has somewhat of an upperhand. Due to the act we're including composite feats (canon and non-canon (Udon, Cross-overs, Asura's Wrath, games (SF and Mugen). Plus, has a soul-destroying technique.

Bertongtibay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt saitama supposed to be a parody character. You match him with anyone else and he 1 shots them if he wanted to?

CorpseEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CorpseEater

Akuma destroys, mainly due to Asura's Wrath feats.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ps4gamerdude

I agree.

@corpseeater said:

Akuma destroys, mainly due to Asura's Wrath feats.