Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Akuma loses. From what I know of the one punch universe. Akuma and other street fighter characters are high level street characters like Luke Cage, Spider-Man etc, with ki manipulation.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not up to date with One Punch Man but Garou should stomp hard here

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is one of the few beings ever to take more than one punch from OPman that alons says he cant take everything akuma can dish out

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinpachi Mishima solos.

Well, after Akuma gets beat badly.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: he is the only one to take more than one of his punches IIRC

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot:

Here's nice speed feat for Garou:

As for power... he is one of the strongest guys in the verse so far, right behind Boros and of course Saitama.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Are we including all feats for Akuma? As in his Capcom Games and Comics? If so he could possibly win.

Racob7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Racob7
Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma loses. From what I know of the one punch universe. Akuma and other street fighter characters are high level street characters like Luke Cage, Spider-Man etc, with ki manipulation.

Is destroying an island considered street level?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@gojira2014: Yes, all the feats.

Then i argue he can win easy.

He fought Asura and destroyed the moon himself. Heck he took out a earth destroying meteorite easy too.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wins. What was his techniques called? God calling techniques? Whatever he still wins.

Racob7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gojira2014

@racob7 said:

@gojira2014: Not the Asura feats.

Then he can still win, but the Asura feats should count as its Capcom (who own all rights to Akuma) said so what happen if oni Akuma faced Asura.

Racob7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Racob7
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: With his ki manipulation. His physicals are high end street level. If he didn't possess the hadou he would be about peak human.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: With his ki manipulation. His physicals are high end street level. If he didn't possess the hadou he would be about peak human.

If we use his feats from the Capcom games, he is far far far beyond Street Level.

1) Busted a Plateau with a move. (Power)

2) Busted a Island with a move. (Power)

3) Survived training at the bottom of the ocean. (Durability and holding breath!?)

4) Destroyed a large ship with a single attack. (Physical Strength)

5) Swam in the lava eruption of a Volcano. (Durability)

6) In a cross over Capcom Game busted a earth shattering asteroid with a super jump and punch. (Strength)

7) Fought Ssura in a Capcom Game evenly as Oni Akuma. (Capcom own rights to both games and said so)

There is nothing high street of Game Akuma. Comics Akuma however is high street.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Sorry I wasn't aware we were using game feats

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monster Garou probably stomps

Aberration888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something Something God Slayer Fist wrecks.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TOATOAA

hehe 2 years ago

garou wins here more skill and bruth strength and he should be faster

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gojira2014: old post but even Comics Akuma tank a blast that put him through the side of a volcano, then the volcanos erupted him out and he was fine. He was also kicked from sea shore to mountain top in the snow by Gouki with no damage. He also wipe out part of a forest with a Hadouken in comics. In the current comics he also the only being to stalemate island busting Bison. Nothing street in comics or games now, though 90% of his high ends are the older comics.mid tier feats in comics and game feats, but very high tier in crossover game feats.

That said Aluma wins as of now. He is as strong, as fast, and more Hax.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:

@sirfizzwhizz: isnt akuma only supersonic ?

In most lore yes, but with Asura versions he is near light speed if not light speed.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TOATOAA

@sirfizzwhizz: wait we are going with non canon feats too ? cause if so akuma should win (although garou is much more skilled)

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: OP is being vague is the issue. There is no canon really. Even in recent statements the game owners state the games are seperate canon. So it's hard to tell canon to begin with

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is mountain level. Canon Akuma is at least island level. With non-canon feats he gets to moon level. Akuma wrecks. He might be at speed disadvantage, but Garou won't be able to hurt him.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TOATOAA

@toratorn: garou is above mountain (he took down mutiple island levels and multi city levels) who also faught on par with casual saitama and took a few serious hits so that puts him on planetery (and the author stated that boros and garou should be equal's) so your argument is invalid

garou still wins via canon feats

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: if by canon you mean non crossover feats, strictly SF material and lord, then Akuma is only a island buster at super sonic range. So he would lose.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: im puzzled by this people that their whole reasoning is DC = win ....

So are you going to disregard superior speed,reactions,CB speed, pre cog, regeneration, superior skill in martial arts and adaptability that Garou has and just say yeah better DC asuma wrecks? Lmao, seems unbiased

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou blitzes the shit out of him and rock smashes water's his ass. Canon Akuma isn't even faster than Spiderman.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Toratorn

@toatoaa said:

@toratorn: garou is above mountain (he took down mutiple island levels and multi city levels) who also faught on par with casual saitama and took a few serious hits so that puts him on planetery (and the author stated that boros and garou should be equal's) so your argument is invalid

garou still wins via canon feats

Lol no. The only foe who was island level there was Tatsumaki, and she was seriously weakened and beaten by monsters. There's also Golden Sperm, who should have been close to Tatsumaki at her base by author's statements, but you know what? It's base Akuma who is island level. Then there is Shin Akuma, who is Akuma not holding back, and Oni, who is Akuma with total lack of comtrol.

So you think that serious headbutt, which was not shown or implied to be near serious punch, which in turn is only planetary in the anime, is planetary? Hell to the no. And serious table flip didn't actually harm Garou nor was he the target. Saitama's casual punches are only at island level max. So yeah, no planet level Garou for you.

Author said that Garou can comete with Boros, with Garoy having advantage in skill while Boros being stronger physically. Well guess what, the best physical feat Boros performed - kicking Saitama to Moon - was only mountain level. And scaling Garou to Roaring Cannon makes absolutely zero sense. Author even specified that Boros is superior in raw strength, and Garou doesn't even have ranged attacks to be compared to Roaring Cannon. So yeah, no planetary Garou either. It's actually Boros who benefits from that statement, since his best physical feat is only mountain level, while Garou is at island level.

Now I'm thinking that Garou can win, since his monster form is probably above Akuma's base, he is faster, and he can overcome the gap between himself and Akuma's other forms, but your claims are just pure bullshit. Neither Saitama's attacks in Monster Association Arc nor Boros (physically) or Garou are planetary. And there were only two island levelers during Garou's ascencion, Tatsu and Golden Sperm, everyone else was city+.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck: precog, regen, adaptability and skill didn't help him when he was fighting someone who eclipsed him in stats, however.

But yeah, I changed my mind after remembering that Garou is island leveler himself and has superior speed. And can adapt to Akuma's superior forms.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou at monster level shoul foderrize him.

At human-monster would be a good fight, but Garo uwould win way to fast.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Toratorn

@toatoaa: wow, you must be pretty desperate to think I didn't read the OPM web-comic myself and straight up lying. You proved yourself to be absolutely pathetic.

One-shotting my ass. You lost every bit of credibility you had. Congratulations.

And why did you post other scans when I have already admitted that Garou is faster in my first post?

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: lmao i didnt lie he still easily killed golden sperm didnt he ?

and i gotta admit that first picture was a mistake you can say i am lying but i dont really care

i just tried to disapprove your point of garou being only mountain so no need for all the drama "you are a liar" and all that

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Toratorn

@toatoaa: I admitted that Garou was island level. And no, it wasn't an easy win. Garou and Sperm were trading blows at such a speed that heroes were incapable of seeing them. Casual Sperm blitzed Tatsu, and here he said he was serious. Most likely they had a lengthy battle consisting of more blows and attacks than Garou's fight against heroes, or maybe even than his fight against Baldy.

Sorry 'bout the drama tho. Got a little carried away.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: np

btw they were trading blows ? because i took the feats from the respect thread and it says "garou easily kills golden sperm" i guess the respect thread meant that he was still holding back

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Toratorn

@toatoaa: respect thread? The one from Reddit that claims Garou one-shot Sperm? Cause that's bullshit. I gave you the scans of their full battle. They were trading blows so fast nobody was able to see them, and that caused quite a bit of destruction.

There was no indication of how easily he killed him. Besides, he was effortlessly stomping heroes after that, and since Golden Sperm is above them all, Garou must have had more trouble with him.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: that sounds more legit i guess i should've choose the reddit respect thread

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: nah, Reddit thread also claims that Garou one-shot him.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: he really stil wasnt trying tho

think of it like boros vs saitama it seemed like saitama was going serious against him when in reality it wasnt close

and just like saitama garou decided to use a little more strength then he did when he was one shoting S class heroes

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa: well, we can't know for sure since their battle happened on high speeds. But we know for sure that Golden Sperm was above every present hero (besides Tatsu, but she was in crappy shape), and we know that nobody was able to see their battle. Considering that heroes were able to track his battle against other heroes and against Saitama somewhat (even freaking Zombieman), the fact that his fight against Sperm might imply he struggled somewhat.

Cloud89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers